The Evil Within Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left her coat with coat check, reached into her bag, pulled out her glasses - thick, black, no nonsense frames that she wore in the office and cath lab - slid them on her face and then turned around to see the astonished stares of no fewer than a dozen men and women. She smiled. Then felt herself blush from her breasts to her hair line as she went in search of the bar and her husband.

Yvette was proud of the stares. With each step she took, the feel of the satin slip caressing her body, her nipples erect and pulsating, literally, millimeters below the lace at the top of the slip, she felt so alive, so free and so very, very, aroused. When she found Herbie in a secluded corner of the bar she held out her arms and did a model's turn for him. She wore a huge smile on her face.

As Herbie handed her a Jim Beam, neat, he said, "There isn't a person in here that doesn't want to throw you on your back or make you kneel like a bitch in heat and fuck you, you realize that don't you?"

She accepted the drink, sat down and crossed her legs, causing an older man at the bar, who was watching her every move since she came in, to almost fall from his stool as he tried to spy her sex at the juncture of her thighs. "And you realize, that at least half the men in here are insanely jealous that you are sitting with me."

Herbie laughed, "Including that one lesbian business woman sitting to our right.

"So, one last question: are you up for tonight? Because as badly, Sweet Jesus, as badly as I want to see this and experience this with you tonight, it is NOT worth your mental health. You understand what I'm saying little whore?"

Herbie had deliberately emphasized the word whore and watched Yvette with the practiced eye of the psychiatrist he was. Yvette flinched ever so slightly, almost imperceptibly, but she flinched none the less. He'd wait and see what she said.

She took a deep drink, averted her eyes and came up with a cigarette and a lighter from her bag. "You're testing me, head shrinker," she said as she watched the flame light the end of her cigarette.

"And...? What you gonna do about it, you horny little whack job?"

She pushed her thick framed glasses up her nose and slowly blew out her drag through her lips and nose. Then she uncrossed her legs and sat with her legs spread and her elbows perched atop her knees. "When I stand up Herbie, I'm going to have a big wet spot where I've been sitting because I want so badly to fuck and be fucked. I want it all tonight, dear. I want to be abused, to be called all sorts of filthy depraved names while sperm and cunt juice slathers my body and fills my mouth... "

Herbie smiled, "You want to be called a dirty cunt, a fucking slut and a," Herbie paused for effect, skanky whore."

Yvette choked slightly on her drink when she heard whore again but she leveled her gaze over the rim of her glass at Herbie, pulled the hem of her slip up a little higher on her thighs and smiled provocatively, "I'm going to have to start fingering myself right here and now if you keep talking that way my dear."

"All right, all right," Herbie laughed, "just checking one last time; let's get going then. I can't wait to see and hear you in action."

Yvette downed the rest of her bourbon in one smooth gulp, stubbed out her cigarette and stood up. Herbie finished his drink and stood too, motioning for the check. The waitress came with the check and a long, navy blue, wool overcoat. "One last test, baby; Rita here is going to hold this very warm overcoat open as sort of an attempt of a privacy screen. You are going to drop those spaghetti straps and step out of your slip and slip into the coat."

Yvette didn't wait for the waitress to get into position with the coat open. Yvette simply dropped the slip - while those few who could see them in their secluded spot in the bar watched.

Herbie laughed and for a moment didn't think he'd be able to stop laughing. "I'll certainly give you points for audacity, Vette."

"Why, thank you, husband."

Herbie turned to the waitress, a pretty African American, "So, my sister, what do you think of this white whore."

This time there was no flinch.

"Well, my brother," the waitress said with a lustful smile directed at Herbie, "if I were into women, especially white women, she'd definitely get me off." The waitress cocked an eyebrow at Herbie and then looked into Yvette's eyes, "I think I'd know exactly how to keep a white whore in her place, baby, when you are such a fine specimen of an African man."

Herbie, thinking of getting his cock in the waitress, didn't notice the ever so slight flinch in Yvette at the waitress' mention of whore.

Yvette smiled at them both and slipped into the coat but before she wrapped herself into it warmth she pulled the waitress inside the coat in an embrace. "I couldn't change your mind, sister?" Yvette whispered as she ground her mound against the waitress.

"Mmm," Yvette's aroused scent filled the waitress' nose and she slipped her hands around Yvette's slim hips, "maybe you could change my mind, baby. If your man came with the deal, I'd fuck him like he needs to be fucked by an African woman and then, little white bitch, I'd deal with you; make you my slave and I'd have you clean me up after your man had fucked me - bare back. What do you think of that, white cunt?"

Yvette kissed the woman passionately, thrusting her tongue into the woman's mouth that the woman sucked eagerly. Yvette then rubbed her body lasciviously up and down the woman's body and then gently pushed the woman from her embrace, closing the coat. "I think you make me hot. Herbie, give this fine sista a $100 dollar tip and your business card. She wants to do you and teach me some racial history lessons."

Herbie did as he was told to the pleasure and astonishment of the cocktail waitress. He mouthed, "Call me tomorrow," as Yvette and he left the bar.

30 minutes later Herbie and Yvette were at a mansion on Milwaukee's north shore. A butler met them at the door, took Yvette's coat - without comment at her nudity - and led them into the main salon.

Yvette looked around the dimly lit room. A piano player, blindfolded like in the movie Eyes Wide Shut, played at a baby grand in the corner of the large room. There were couples and small groups spread around the room, in various states of undress and in various states of activity. There were several men and women, completely nude, at the bar talking and sipping their drinks. Of the faces she could see, she knew most of the people.

Dr. Jane Samuelson, a pediatrician and (to Yvette's complete surprise) Mary Todd, Dr. Samuelson's nurse, came to Herbie and Yvette.

"Good evening you two; Yvette, we're so glad you came tonight." Dr. Samuelson gave Yvette a slight hug and a kiss on the cheek; their breasts rubbed lightly together and Yvette felt a thrill run through her body. She gasped quietly at the pleasure. Jane felt Yvette's shiver and heard her gasp; she smiled but then directed her attention to Herbie. "Herb, you're a little overdressed, don't you think?"

"Hmm, well, now that you mention it."

"Mary here has been dying to "go black" you know but she's been too embarrassed to ask in the past. So why don't you two go get comfortable and I'll get Yvette involved somewhere?"

"Sounds fine to me," Herbie said with a huge smile, eyeing the small, young brunette nurse.

Jane Samuelson caught Herbie's arm as he took Mary's arm, "Just remember Mandingo, she'd better come back to me tonight. Don't spoil her with that big cock of yours."

Herbie did his best slave voice imitation, "Yes'um, missus, I be sure to bring your woman back to you." And then the two were headed off to an unoccupied corner of the room.

Jane touched Yvette's arm and Yvette jumped and then giggled nervously. "Yvette, uh, Herbie didn't force you to come here did he? I'll have his ass if he did. The rules strictly forbid..."

"No," Yvette interrupted, "Jane, I wanted to come, really. It's just that the fantasy and the reality are a bit, uh, different and I'm feeling a little social vertigo. I'm just a bit giddy, that's all. And, uh, it kind of surprised me - you and Mary being lovers."

Jane faced Yvette, put her hands on Yvette's hips and pressed her naked body to Yvette's. "You are really so unbelievably serious when you're at work aren't you? Jesus, Vette, I didn't think there was even a candy striper at the hospital who didn't know I was a lip stick dyke and that Mary and I shacked up. She's my little pet, you know." Jane made a soft noise then nuzzled Yvette's throat just below Yvette's ear lobe while pressing her breasts into Yvette's. "Oh my God Yvette I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do that to you!" Jane pulled back slightly, admired the rich sexual flush spreading over Yvette's upper body. "So, you wanna start with boys or girls," Jane asked.

Yvette looked at the pediatrician and smiled, "Why don't you get me warmed up for the crowd; show me what you've wanted to do with me all this time?"

"It will be my pleasure, Dr. Harriman."

Shortly, Yvette was breathing hard, trying to suppress a scream as Jane Samuelson fingered and tongued Yvette to an orgasmic frenzy. Jane slid her body over Yvette's and took Yvette's mouth in a deep, slow kiss. "Ready for a boy now, baby?" Jane asked quietly as she looked at Yvette's wide brown eyes and wiped some sweat from Yvette's forehead.

"Um, sure," Yvette half whispered, still a little short of breath, "but what about taking care of you?"

"Oh, Vette, you will take care of me; believe me baby." Jane slid on up Yvette's body until her thighs were on either side of Yvette's face. "The cock you feel taking your sweet cunt now belongs to Richard Markum from Nephrology. But while he's banging you, you start licking, you sweet bitch."

Yvette arched her back as she felt the warm, hard cock press between her slick labia and enter her in one long, smooth stroke. Her moan was stifled as Jane Samuelson lowered her cunt onto Yvette's mouth. No one in the threesome was left unfulfilled afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~

Three hours later, Yvette had lost track of the number of cocks and cunts she had sucked and the number of times she had come from tongues, fingers or cocks. When two Orthopedic surgeons got finished double teaming her and pulled out, leaving Yvette a sweaty, exhausted heap on her belly, Herbie intervened before the next person could take her. "Break time," he said.

Herbie tossed his wife a towel as she slowly (and with a groan) turned over and Herbie sat down beside her. Herbie was also bearing a glass of fruit juice and a plate of cheese and crackers. Yvette slowly toweled off and took the glass of juice and gulped it down. "Ah God, I needed that."

"I bet. You've been a busy little girl. So, what do you think of the bi-monthly meeting of the Milwaukee Specialty Physicians' Study Group?"

"I love it! I'm just sorry it's taken me so long to get into the swing of things, so to speak. I feel so delightfully wicked."

Herbie got up and got Yvette another drink and they shared some of the cheese when an unlikely couple presented themselves.

"May we join you two?"

"Golda," Yvette was stunned, "uh, sure!" Golda Ribicoff was a 60'ish year old, pleasantly plump, attractive psychiatrist who was in practice with Herbie. "Uh, who's your friend?"

"This is Debbie Myerson; she's Chuck's wife." Chuck was a 50'ish urologist who had a Svengali way with young women; Debbie was 18 when they had started dating and only 19 when they married. She was now 24 but still got carded whenever she wanted a drink. "I guess you two have noticed you've been quite the attraction tonight?" Golda asked

Herbie smiled; he knew where his partner was going with this but Yvette had literally been too busy to notice. "Why, uh, no; we have?" Yvette was suddenly hit with a wave of anxiety as if she had done something wrong or something. Golda picked up on Yvette's apprehension and laughed gently as she sat down next to Yvette, putting a hand on Yvette's breast and massaging it as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"Since word got around that you had consented to join the study group, practically every man here and a good number of women have wanted to get their rocks off with you. And since Herbie is one of only six black male physicians in the group and certainly the biggest - but hasn't been a regular attendee because he didn't want to leave you out - practically every young woman here and a few men have been dying to either suck him or fuck him or both."

Debbie Myerson made a nervous movement and cleared her throat. Herbie looked up and smiled at her, "So Debbie, come on down." Debbie dropped to her knees, picked up Herbie's half erect cock and began to lick and suck it like a kid with an ice cream cone on a hot day. Golda laughed, "See what I mean? Now, my dear, may I do you? I know I'm not young and nubile like Debbie here but..."

Yvette leaned forward, put her hand on one of Golda's heavy breasts and kissed her. "I am all yours to use Golda."

Debbie stretched out on her belly between Herbie's legs and was busily and quite noisily working Herbie's thick, uncircumcised cock. Golda, meanwhile, stretched her body out against Yvette's and was slowly sucking her tongue, nipping at her neck and smothering her face with kisses while she worked three fingers quickly and roughly in and out of Yvette's open, very wet sex, the woman's thumb applying just the right amount of pressure to Yvette's clit such that even after all the people who had used her Yvette felt like she hung between Heaven and earth.

When the woman felt the contractions begin in Yvette's cunt she sat back a little and watched Yvette enjoy the pleasure sweeping through her while the woman furiously fingered herself. Yvette's body sagged as her orgasm ebbed. The woman smiled and touched Yvette's sweaty face, "We'll have to do this more often. You are so unbelievably beautiful and erotic in orgasm. Has Herbie never told you, my love?"

Yvette blushed a bit at Golda's praise, "Uh, no, Herb's never mentioned it." She then took Golda's hand in hers and put the woman's fingers in her mouth. Yvette quit sucking her own cum off of Golda's fingers long enough to tell her, with a very satisfied smile,

"We certainly will Golda, you have magic fingers and a wonderful tongue. I love the way you kiss me."

"I'll see you tomorrow maybe?" Golda asked hopefully as she extricated her hand and stood.

"You really want to?" Yvette asked, surprised that she had just made a date for sex.

"What's that golden cunt of yours tell you, my dear?"

"Sure," Yvette giggled, "I'd be more than delighted."

"Meet you at my boat in the marina at say two?"

"Uh, Golda, the lake's a little - icy - this time of year..."

"Oh, silly girl, we're not going out on the lake. It's just fucking in the confines of a boat is something you need to experience. Besides, every since I've met you I've fantasized of fucking you there."

"Two it is then," Yvette said as she gave Golda a small kiss on the cheek. Golda moved on to another man or woman and in her place appeared an attractive, older man. Herbie, between gasps, moans, and obscene instructions and encouragements to the hyper- enthusiastic Debbie between his legs introduced the couple, "Gary, a general surgeon; Yvette, my wife. Have fun."

Gary held out his hand to Yvette, "Let's find someplace quiet, shall we?"

Yvette took the surgeon's hand, noticing his very fat, half erect cock, well coated in saliva and sticky cunt juices. The surgeon led her to a bay window on the second floor of the mansion that overlooked the lake. They appeared to be alone here. There were pillows spread about the floor; Yvette lay down and wantonly spread her legs. She wanted another cock and she wanted to play the whore; an idea that both thrilled and frightened her. The two didn't exchange words and Yvette liked the ambience of a rough, pseudo-anonymous fuck.

The surgeon knelt by her head and ran his fingers down her body until they reached her sex. He worked her gently at first and then more aggressively. With his other hand he petted her hair, caressed her face and breasts and then gently moved her head toward his crotch. He lifted his half erect cock toward her mouth; she reached out, took it delicately in her hand and guided it into her mouth.

Yvette sucked the surgeon slowly, enjoying the many different tastes and textures on the man's cock while it expanded in her mouth. When she felt him completely hard she pulled the cock from between her lips and barely audibly whispered, "Fuck me and make me feel it. Do it now. I won't break."

Faster than Yvette could track the surgeon had her on her belly, a fat pillow under her belly propping her ass in the air. She felt her labia spread and the cock penetrate her. My god! Yvette's mind marveled; this guy was bigger than Herbie! She groaned her pleasure with a tinge of pain as the surgeon pulled her to her hands and knees by her ultra-short hair.

Meanwhile, Debbie was downstairs with Herbie. She was bobbing her head, pumping his shaft with her fist and moaning loudly and feverishly, trying to coax an orgasm from his cock. She had him almost to the point of no return. When shortly he reached it, he held her head with both his hands and began thrusting his hips toward her face while simultaneously pulling her face - and mouth - down toward his pubic mound. She struggled, her body flailing as much as was possible in Herbie's grip; her moans took on the quality of pleading.

Herbie erupted in the woman's mouth with a muted roar; she took as much of his load as she could while some seeped from the corners of her mouth. Herbie smiled his assent to a man who reached to roll the woman off of Herbie and mount her in her post face fuck stupor; it was then that Herbie thought he heard something.

Herbie sat up to listen. He heard the noise again. He was certain it was Yvette and her tone was angry. He jumped up to find her.

Gary Marsten, the surgeon, had his cock deeply buried in Yvette's sex and she was now pinned flat on her back on the thick carpet; Marsten had her pinned by gripping her throat. He was more than a little drunk and more than a little stoned. He didn't understand why, after how nicely they had progressed together, that she had now turned ugly and violent.

"Now look, you kinky whore..." Yvette growled ferally and shook her body trying to get loose from his grip. Had the man been sober and the light in the room better he would have seen that she looked at him with a murderously insane look that would have indicated to a prudent man he should attempt to flee.

"Gary," Herbie said softly from behind him.

"Ah, Herbie! I'm not usually into sharing but since this whore has suddenly turned nasty on me, maybe you could help me handle her. I mean, who better than her husband to handle a recalcitrant bitch, eh?"

"Gary...listen to me very carefully," Herbie's voice was soft and slow. He'd already seen his wife's face and knew there would be no reasoning with her; she had gone over the edge. "Gary, I've been Yvette's shrink since before we were married. Yvette was sexually traumatized in her youth, repeatedly over years. You have to quit saying w-h-o-r-e," and Herbie spelled out the word.

In Marsten's altered state of consciousness he spelled out the letters silently and then smiled drunkenly, "Ain't no fuckin' way you're getting me out of the best piece of ass here tonight until I dump my load in that messy, well fucked pussy of hers. No fuckin' way, Negro. She's the best god damned whore here."