The Evil Within Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those words were the last words Gary Marsten, the last thing Gary Marsten could remember of that night on the North Shore.

With strength disproportionate to her size and speed disproportionate for a woman, she put Gary Marsten on his back. She elbowed his solar plexus so hard he couldn't breathe and then proceeded to grab his testicles and pull. When Yvette's broken mind came to the realization she couldn't pull this man's testicles off she stood and kicked. It only took one kick.

With amazing speed she broke all the fingers and thumb of Marsten's scalpel hand before Herbie could act. Herbie had no doubt that in another few seconds she would have killed the surgeon, likely by crushing his Adam's Apple with her bare hands.

Herbie wrapped one of his giant arms around her midriff and flung her, belly down, on the floor next to Marsten. He sat on the small of her back, covered her back with his massive body and put his wife in a sleeper hold until she lost consciousness. Still, before she lost consciousness and with Herbie's 315 pounds squarely on her back, she fought and screamed as if she was possessed by the Devil himself. In a manner of speaking she was.

Gary Marsten spent three days in the hospital. It would be six months before he could wield a scalpel again but the orthopedic surgeon who set his fingers thought Marsten would be able to ply his surgical arts again. Also, Marsten walked rather gingerly, having had one of his testicles removed; swelling on the other one was going down - it was now the size of a small lemon.

Before he checked out of the hospital Marsten went to see Yvette who was on the locked ward of the Psych unit, in four point, leather restraints. The nursing supervisor told Marsten that Herbie was with his wife and that he could see Yvette for a couple of minutes. He was warned not to say whore. Marsten bristled inside because he thought everyone knew the events that brought him to the hospital but there was no sign of joking with the supervisor. He thanked him and went to Yvette's room.

Herbie stood and patted Marsten on the back. "Gary, you didn't have to come. Really."

"No, Herb, I wanted to see how she was. I had no idea. I'm so sorry."

"I know. I appreciate that. Since she was very young, and the most beautiful girl in her family, her father first, then her brothers, her cousins, two uncles and at least one aunt sexually and mentally abused her until she was 18, at which point her trauma caused her to snap and she killed the aunt and uncle who were doing her at the time. To keep her down, to make her feel needy, they'd call her an ugly whore and twenty years later, she still has difficulty thinking of herself as sexually attractive."

The two men stepped to Yvette's bedside. Her eyes were open but vacant. She was heavily sedated. Marsten spoke her name softly and she turned her head toward him and started to cry softly, repeating, "Oh Gary, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. Please, please forgive me," over and over again.

~~~~~~~~~~

In Chapter 2, Claire Benton's ordeal begins and Yvette moves to L.A.

Please remember to take a moment to vote, send a comment or leave a comment on the comment board. And thanks for reading.