The Evolution of a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers

"Julie, you don't have to..." I said and then I stopped in shock. She had just let her shirt open and she wasn't wearing a bra. I was speechless as she thrust her two perfect globes toward me invitingly. Her tits are sensational; there is no way to describe them in words that will truly convey their magnificence. They are very big, but are not misshapen as many enhanced tits are. They are firm with large pale pink areola surrounding large nipples, and her cleavage is still epic, even without a bra on. When I saw them that first time my mind was stunned, but my cock reacted instantly, and I was very thankful that I had my morning wank because I am sure I would have shot my load in my pants if I hadn't relieved the pressure earlier. I had honestly intended to tell Julie that she didn't have to do this, but when confronted with the reality I just couldn't form the words. Julie giggled, seeing my reaction.

"Let's start with the tit fuck," she said almost eagerly, "I've done that before, but I have never taken a facial."

"Uh huh," I moaned.

"You'll be sweaty, can you jump in the pool first?" she asked sweetly, and I nodded, and turned to undress. "No," she said, "I want to see you strip." Feeling more like the prey than the hunter I turned back to her.

"OK," I groaned and peeled off my shirt. She smiled her approval. It was much more awkward and far less sexy when I was trying to undo and take off my work boots and socks, but Julie waited patiently. Finally I undid and pushed down my trousers, taking my underwear down with them at the same time. My cock sprang out, pointing proudly up.

"Oh fuck," she said breathlessly, "is that thing real?" I nodded and dropped into the pool, hoping desperately that I would remember how to swim. At that stage I could barely remember how to walk. Fortunately the water revived me and I didn't drown before I got my long anticipated chance. I have to admit that after seeing those epic tits I had immediately given up on the idea of telling Julie of my earlier decision, the little head was back in control and the big head was not even pretending to put up a fight.

Julie was lying on a lounge chair when I climbed out of the pool. She had stripped down to her bikini bottom only and she looked only slightly nervous. I grabbed a towel that she had brought out and dried myself off. When I walked over to her she was staring at my cock intently.

"Are you sure nobody can see in?" she asked, not sounding overly concerned.

"Absolutely," I reassured her. The screens always have that effect.

"OK," she said, obviously trusting my certainty, "I brought out some baby oil..." she held a bottle out to me.

"Later," I said, and lowered my mouth to one inviting nipple, licking it gently and then sucking it into my mouth. I could feel it growing in my mouth, and Julie moaned softly. My hands sought her tits and I squeezed the other nipple, rolling it gently between my thumb and finger.

"Oh shit," Julie groaned, but it was in pleasure, not because I had hurt her.

I spent a long time introducing myself to Julie's tits. I found out they are one hundred percent natural, that they are soft and also that they are incredibly sensitive. I licked every bit of them, savouring the slightly musky smell that Julie had after a day at work. She has no tan lines to spoil the view either, and my eyes were just as pleased as my mouth and hands. I felt Julie shake and I looked up at her. Her eyes were half shut and she was panting. I was amazed to realise that she had orgasmed just from stimulation of her tits and nipples. That was special.

"Now?" I finally asked, and Julie nodded. I took the bottle of oil and squirted some into my hands, rubbing them together to warm it before I applied it generously to her cleavage. Julie watched, but did not assist. I stepped over her and lowered my cock so it sat between those glorious mounds of flesh. Julie smiled nervously as I slowly started to move, transferring some oil to my cock. Julie was staring at it, and she seemed to be fascinated as the movement drew back the skin and pulled my pee hole open as it approached her face. I started very slowly, taking long and deliberate strokes, and letting my cock settle down into her glorious valley as far as it would go. Even without being pushed up Julie's tits still wrapped around it slightly.

A few minutes later I had built up a rhythm, and I was now holding Julie's tits together to create a soft and warm tunnel all around my cock. On the forward stroke all I could see of my cock was the end poking forward. Julie was still staring at it and I wondered if she had ever seen one this closely before. Plenty of girls have sex, and even oral sex without having the opportunity to closely examine the appendage concerned, because at the time it is hidden somewhere inside them and / or there is not a lot of light to see by. I brushed her nipples with my thumbs and she moaned with pleasure. I kept up the manipulation and her nipples hardened until they were fully extended, and that was a mighty fine sight to see as well.

"Good," Julie moaned, "so good."

"Can you cum from this?" I asked,

"Did earlier... mmmmmm oh yeah!" she replied.

"Tell me when," I said, and I stepped up the pace again, both in my tit fucking and in my stimulation of her tits. I could feel my orgasm approaching, but tried to hold on as I watched Julie writhe under me.

"Now," she finally gasped, "oh, fuck I'm coming." It wasn't a moment too soon, and I shot a stream of cum straight into her chin. It shot so hard I'm surprised it didn't do her any damage.

"Oh, yeah," I gasped and stood up, pointing my cock at her face. The second squirt hit her mouth and nose, and Julie quickly turned her head sideways. I shot two more times, leaving a pair of long white lines in her hair which looked disturbingly like the Collingwood stripes, and from there it was just dribbles which I directed onto her sensational tits.

"Mmmmm," Julie made an urgent sound, and was pointing at her face with her eyes screwed tightly shut. Despite my exceptionally shaky legs I reached over, grabbed the towel I had used earlier and put it into her hand. Quickly she wiped her face and opened her eyes cautiously.

"That was great," I said, but Julie just made a face at me.

"I'm sticky," she complained, and I grinned. I was quite aware of that.

"Want a swim?" I asked, and she nodded, so I scooped her up and threw her into the pool, diving in after her to make sure she was ok. The privacy screens may stop the neighbours seeing what is going on but I am sure that a few of them heard Julie shriek, and didn't know what to think.

We swam around for a while, just washing away the sweat and fluids of sex, and finally Julie stood at the shallow end, her tits floating impressively in front of her.

"Who decides which ones to change?" she asked, her two enormous distractions floating in the water in front of her.

"If I am totally happy you do," I told her, thinking quickly, and this time at least managing to be a little bit noble.

"Are you?" she asked, her head cocked cutely to one side.

"Yep," I said, and I was.

"Them," she said, pointing as expected at the longer of the two sides that faced the street.

"OK," I agreed, mesmerised by some tiny little bubbles that seemed to be trying to lift her tits further out of the water.

"Say goodbye," she said grinning, and she climbed out of the pool. Her ass in the little wet bathing suit was just sensational. Julie put her shirt on without trying to dry off and went out through the door and down the path back to her house carrying the towel and the rest of her clothes. I stayed in the pool for a while, just trying to sort my head out. I had just had an explosive sexual experience with the most beautiful woman I have ever met, and chances were that there would be more to come, in a manner of speaking.

Eventually I got out of the pool and worked naked until I had dried off. I didn't see Julie again before I packed up and left.

PART THREE

My thoughts that night did not include any regrets. Sure I had felt guilty earlier, and sure I had been about to let Julie off, but what had happened was so spectacular that I was relieved that I hadn't had the time to do so.

I decided to wait and see just how much of it she was prepared to do, and to only offer to let her off if we reached a stalemate. I know, 'what a bastard' you say, but I was a very satisfied bastard and she was, after all, a Collingwood supporter.

The black and white screens went up the next morning. Again it was damn hard work, but she had earned it, and I sure as hell didn't want to look slow in keeping my side of the bargain. Once I had finished I looked at them critically. They didn't look as bad as they had the first time, but maybe it was just my memory of what had occurred behind them that was making the view a little bit mellower.

"Darren," Julie said, and I jumped. She had a habit of sneaking in unnoticed while I was working.

"Yeah?" I asked eagerly, turning to her. I was disappointed to see that she had a friend with her, because that would mean we weren't going to do anything today.

"This is Toni," she said, introducing the blonde half of the weekend Collingwood football club camera magnets. Toni was slightly taller than Julie, fractionally slightly smaller in the bust department and to my eye not quite as perfect in features, but when I saw her close up the family resemblance was obvious.

"Your sister," I said, "pleased to meet you Toni." The girl smiled, but said nothing.

"Yes," Julie agreed quickly. "I've told Toni that I want to give you a blow job, but I am a bit scared."

"Really?" I asked, wondering where this was going.

"I mean, I have tried it once before, but it wasn't really, um, successful," she explained.

"OK."

"So I was wondering if you'd mind if I have Toni here to give me some advice as it happens," Julie said, her voice half pleading. I just stared. This was a development that I hadn't anticipated. It had been two days since our last encounter, and I had been eagerly waiting for the next one.

"She wouldn't be, um, involved," Julie added hastily, "but she would just watch and make um suggestions." Julie looked at me searchingly, and I turned to Toni.

"Is this OK with you?" I asked, and she grinned ruefully.

"Sure," she said in a low and husky voice, "Julie really wants it..."

"And nobody can refuse Julie," I said. Toni just grinned and nodded. I looked at Julie, and she nodded almost eagerly, so I took off my shirt. Toni smiled approval and I got rid of the work boots and socks too. With four eyes watching closely I undid my pants and dropped them to the ground, taking my underwear with them. Needless to say my cock was already hard, and I saw Toni's eyebrows rise. As I dived into the pool I heard her speak.

"You've got quite a task ahead of you..."

Minutes later I was lying on the sunbathing couch and Julie was looking at my cock nervously from about six inches away. It could have been my over active imagination, but I was sure I could feel the gentle caress of her breath on my cock head.

"You don't take it into your mouth at first," Toni said, startling both of us, "you stroke it lightly, paying particular attention to the underside." I felt Julie's fingers tentatively grab around the base of my cock, and I moaned quietly as it jerked in response to her touch.

"Play with his balls too," Toni advised, and Julie did, giggling quietly as she felt their shape and then rolled them gently in her hand.

"Damn, that's good," I moaned, and she smiled nervously.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really," I said happily. Julie grinned and sat back for a moment.

"Inspiration," she said grinning, "you need some inspiration." She stood up quickly and unbuttoned her very businesslike and modest white blouse to reveal a smooth white satin bra trimmed around the edges with a strip of delicate white lace. The bra was substantial to say the least, but it still struggled to hold her tits in place. Needless to say I was suitably impressed. Then Julie unzipped her straight black almost knee length skirt and stepped out of it to reveal matching panties. I don't know if my cock or my heart leapt higher.

"He's inspired," Toni observed, and I turned to her. I had momentarily forgotten that she was there.

"Mmmmm," I agreed. Then Toni stood up.

"Do you mind," she asked slowly, "if I get more comfortable too?" I groaned and nodded dumbly and she reached down and peeled off her tight blue Tee shirt. Toni's bra was black and was more revealing than Julie's. The top half was quite see through and about the top third of each of her areole was clearly visible. From the prominent bulges of her nipples in the satin part I could see that she was quite aroused. I was going into overload again as Julie's hand returned to my balls and her sister peeled off her tight jeans to reveal matching underwear down below. Either Toni was shaved downstairs or she had very light pubic hair.

"Oh my..." I stammered, and Toni smiled. She walked over to us and knelt down next to Julie.

"Run your thumb gently up the bottom of his cock," she suggested, and Julie did.

"No," Toni said quietly, "more like this." She wrapped her hand around my cock at the base and pushed her thumb gently into the vein before rolling both thumb and fingers up the full length of my cock. So much for not being involved I thought, but of course I didn't protest.

"Do you mind me showing her?" Toni asked grinning, but I just moaned. We all knew the answer to that question. Then Julie copied Toni's move.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Yes," Toni said, "but change the speed and the pressure on each stroke."

"Uh huh," Julie grunted, concentrating on the hand job in hand.

"Not too firm," Toni advised, "we don't want him to finish too quickly."

Needless to say I was in heaven. Toni turned out to be a very 'hands on' and extremely knowledgeable teacher, and Julie was a very eager student who learned fast. After a minute or two of hand stimulation Toni finally moved it to the next stage.

"Lick it first," she suggested, "like an ice cream." And Julie did. Not too long later a bead of pre cum appeared at the end of my cock and Julie looked questioningly at Toni.

"What do I do with that?" she asked, and Toni quickly leant in and licked it off.

"You'll have to be quick to beat me to it," she replied, "he tastes great."

From there it was almost a game for them. Julie did most of the work under Toni's instructions, licking, nibbling and sucking my cock gently. Toni would join in now and then, usually to show Julie some trick or technique, but sometimes it seemed that she just wanted to have a turn. I swear she was enjoying the situation immensely. When my pre cum appeared it was a competition to see who would lick it off first. This was sibling competitiveness taken to a whole new level. For the first couple of times Julie seemed a bit unsure of the taste, but then she got right into it.

I was moaning constantly in pleasure as the scantily clad sisters bantered happily while the lesson progressed. They eventually started sucking my cock and Julie managed to take about four inches into her mouth before coughing and spluttering, and after a few attempts she looked at Toni.

"Just go with that for the moment," Toni advised, "deep throat is a whole new lesson."

"Any time," I groaned, and the girls giggled appreciatively as they exchanged a look I didn't quite understand.

"How much of it can you take?" Julie asked.

Toni was accomplished at deep throat, and Julie and I both watched in amazement as her lips met my pubic hair.

"It's not really all that important," Toni explained as Julie sucked my cock once more. "The most sensitive bit is the end, so that's where you really need to be working anyway."

"Really?" Julie asked.

"Really," I confirmed, grinning widely. "But look out because I'm not going to last much longer."

"Now," Toni said, "we get serious about milking this great big cock."

Julie's lips were stretched wide around my cock as she pumped her head up and down rapidly. On Toni's urging she was sucking hard as well, occasionally slurping noisily as she pulled back too far and the seal was broken.

"That's it Julie," Toni cried loudly, 'fuck him with your face, fuck him hard." Then Toni reached across and grabbed one of my balls in each of her hands, and then she squeezed them firmly.

I cried in pleasure as the cum boiled up out my balls, and I shot a huge spurt straight into Julie's mouth. She spluttered and coughed as another squirt, just as strong as the first one, followed. Julie was trying to pull her head away but her sister had quickly released one of my balls and had her hand at the back of Julie's head, forcing her down. I must have sprayed into that soft warm mouth at least ten times before the pressure even started to reduce and Julie was spluttering and coughing, her tears flowing freely, as my cum flowed out of her mouth and back down the shaft of my cock. I waited for Toni to let her recover, but she kept up the pressure on Julie's head.

"Lick it up," Toni demanded after Julie finally settled down.

"It's salty," Julie said, warily eyeing the pools of cum on my body.

"I know, isn't it great?" Toni asked. Then she leant forward and licked up a big glob.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned with appreciation. I watched Julie closely as she steeled herself and then she too had a lick.

It was sort of like two cats cleaning themselves and each other, but somehow my cock was in the middle. I had just experienced the most powerful orgasm of my life and I was incredibly exhausted, but there was no way my eyes were going to close when the view of the two gorgeous semi-naked sisters licking me clean was right there in front of me. I groaned again in ecstasy.

"Which wall will you do?" Julie asked me about ten minutes later.

"Huh?" I was confused.

"You can't be completely satisfied because I didn't swallow it all, so you choose."

"I am satisfied," I replied, and I certainly was.

"I didn't keep the bargain properly," she insisted, "you have to choose."

Rather than argue I just pointed at the second wall that faced the street and a grin split her face.

"Thank you Darren," she said happily, and she kissed me deeply. I wasn't sure if I should be happy with the unexpected kiss or unhappy because I was pretty sure that the peculiar taste in her mouth was my own semen. I eventually settled for happy and I hugged her to me as the kiss stretched on and on until Toni cleared her throat beside us.

"Can I have a turn?" she asked, and I wondered just how happy one man could possibly be.

PART FOUR

I would swear it took two days for the smile to fade off my face. I heard the phrase 'You look happy' so many times in that period that I wondered if it was a permanent change. Once again I changed the screens the next morning and once again they didn't seem to be quite so bad. It is hard to hate a football team totally when it's two most attractive poster girls have sucked your dick so well that it damn near turned you inside out.

My mind was turning over the bet again, and I finally decided to give Julie some sympathy, and some credit for a job very well done, when it came to the anal sex. I couldn't turn down the opportunity to fuck her, and that was something that I was now anticipating so much that it was the source of every erotic dream that I was having. I just couldn't wait.

"Darren?" Julie said when she got home from work.

"Yes?"

"How do I know you don't have any... uh..." she stopped short of saying it.

"Diseases? Sexually transmitted ones?" I filled in for her, and she smiled gratefully.

"Yes."

"I haven't had unprotected sex since the last time I slept with my wife" I said, and Julie suddenly looked shocked. "Then I got checked after the marriage broke up just in case she had got something and passed it on to me. She hadn't." Julie looked a bit happier.

bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers