The Evolution Of A Slut Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadPup
BadPup
429 Followers

I was vaguely aware that my hand was jammed into my panties and I was humping my fingers while I pictured that cock sliding into a pussy, splitting it wide open. Still I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.

Then it happened, Johnny's body convulsed, his hips shot up like he was trying to drive that big baby maker all the way into some slut's womb. I couldn't really see exactly what was happening, but Johnny didn't stop beating that cock for a second and every time his hips came out of the chair his cock jumped like a wild animal trying to escape. After about the third time this happened I noticed a fat white blob up by Johnny's collarbone. Soon there were two more above his tight brown nipple and more seemed to appear trailing down his body.

I didn't have a rational thought in my head, but really with three of my fingers sawing into my needy cunt up to my knuckles who would have expected something like that? Still in some deep animal part of my brain I knew what that was on my little baby boy, it was his thick white stud cum. An image flashed through my brain of Johnny pumping that spunk all over his horny mother's body and I lost it. I barely jammed my other hand into my mouth as my orgasm hit. I bit down so hard I broke the skin and that copper metallic taste of my blood filled my mouth. That first orgasm hit like a locomotive. My back arched and I waited for the pleasure to pass, but it didn't. The next orgasm came right behind it and almost as hard, it was followed by another and other, like freight cars on a long train disappearing into a tunnel.

Finally I was able to open my eyes and come back down to earth. I looked at the monitor; Johnny was cleaning those puddles of cum of his hard body. A voice in my head said it should be my mouth doing that, lapping up my big stud's teen-aged boy cream. My pussy spasmed again, but I didn't have the energy to do anything about it. I was all fucked out and my little boy hadn't laid a finger on me.

I looked down, and saw I completely soaked through the towel I'd put down on the chair before I started watching my baby. I was barely able to stumble into my bathroom and come back with some cleaning supplies. I still ended up having to clean it again the next day, but I did a decent enough job to keep the whole top floor of my house from reeking like a bitch in heat. After I tossed the towel in my bathroom hamper, I crawled into bed, turned off the lights, and slept the sleep of a well and truly satiated woman.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day things stayed in their usual routine. Work for me, school, studying and lifting weights for Johnny, dinner at 6:30 for both of us, and some TV afterwards; even the point at the end of the night where I went upstairs to watch Johnny could be called routine given the last couple of weeks. Still there was something new in our house. I caught myself looking at Johnny in a very new way. Well he wasn't really Johnny then, at least in my eyes. He was the tall, powerful sexy man I was sharing a house with. It was only that one time, but I felt my pussy flood. I realized I wasn't looking at my son; I was looking at the man I wanted to fuck.

Of course, my cheeks started burning, because I wouldn't do that, sleep with my son, not in a million years. That would be wrong. At least that's what I kept telling myself, but after that, once or twice a day the thought would come back, no matter how hard I tried to make it go away.

I had to laugh at myself by the end of that week, thinking for even a moment Johnny might not masturbate. Since I'd moved my spy camera I saw that Johnny was jacking that big cock of his anywhere from two to six times a day. During the week it usually happened right when Johnny got home from school, and before he went to bed, but there were a couple of mornings when Johnny took care of his glorious morning wood in front of his computer before starting his day. And the weekends, the weekends! I'd never really noticed before just how much time my baby was spending in his room during the weekend. It seemed like every hour or so cum was shooting out of the end of my baby's cock. Oh, and I also quickly found out my Johnny wasn't a one shot wonder. Often my little stud would have two cums in the same session, and one time I saw him fire off four times in an hour and never go soft. By the end of that week if there had been any doubt, it was gone now. My Johnny was a fucking cocksman par excellence.

Also, by the end of that week there was a new question for me to think about, what did Johnny look at when he was at his computer, what turned my Johnny on? I think that this was the point where just how crazy I'd become became crystal clear; I went down to the electronic store that afternoon on lunch and picked up a copy of that spyware that Amy Hotkins's mother used to keep an eye on her little whore of a daughter.

It took me two days to get some time when Johnny was out of the house to load the program onto his computer, and then I had to wait until the next Saturday to get some time to go through what I'd pirated off of my Johnny's computer, but it was a real eye opener.

For starters, just the raw amount of porn that you can find on the average 18 year old boy's computer is staggering. There were hundreds and hundreds of pictures, ranging from cheesecake stuff you might find on the cover a magazine in a grocery store, to hard core shots that made even a woman who rubbed her cunt while watching her own son masturbate blush. There were a ton of stories, and a laundry list of videos. I quickly realized I wasn't going to get through all of it in one sitting and put it aside for later viewing.

My schedule started to change that week. Before, I would usually wait about an hour after Johnny to went upstairs to follow him up to our bedrooms, but now I started going up to my room right after him. I'd spend that hour going through Johnny's porn collection, and then enjoy my peek at Johnny and a mind blowing orgasm before bed.

I was surprised at first at how much that porn was turning me on, because I'd never had any appetite for it before, but it was about Wednesday that I figured out why I was getting so turned on. It was the women in the pictures, stories and videos. They weren't the hard bodied little teeny boppers you'd expect to find in a teenaged boy's porn stash. A lot of them were my age. Hell not a lot of them, most of them. It seemed my Johnny had a thing for older women.

And not just any older women, he really seemed to like this one porn star named Lexus Anderson. Johnny had on his computer. She was about my height, maybe a little older then me, dark hair like mine and blue eyes that looked like mine too. There were some differences, her boobs were a little bigger (but mine are real thank you very much), and she had some pretty tacky tattoos, but she did look enough like me for me to notice the resemblance immediately.

Johnny had at least a hundred pictures of her, but it was the videos that got to me. There must have been at least 50 of them, all hard core, all of her with younger guys, younger guys with big cocks. Those were my boy's favorite videos, of a woman who looked like his mother fucking guys who could have been him. It was after the third video that night that it dawned on me that Johnny might want his mother as much as she wanted him. I ended up fucking my hand while watching those videos until almost four in the morning that night.

Of course by the next day that idea seemed ridiculous. I was Johnny's mother for crying out loud. I was the old lady who cooked his dinner and got on him for leaving his dirty clothes on his bedroom floor. He couldn't be attracted to me, could he? By the end of my work day I had decided the idea of Johnny being attracted to me really was silly, and that was that. Of course, later that night when I was going through Johnny's porn collection it began to make sense again.

Finally after about a week I had to see for myself, was my baby boy attracted to me? I wanted to dress sexy and see if Johnny would notice me, but this lead to a problem I had never given much thought. I didn't really own any sexy clothes. My wardrobe ran heavy towards pantsuits, mom jeans, baggy sweaters, and sensible flats. My clothes were perfect for comfort, but a disaster for turning a young boy's head. I had to dig way back into my closet, but I was able to throw an outfit together with at least a slim chance of getting Johnny to notice me.

That night I walked into the house in a black skirt, granted it went three inches past my knees, but it was the shortest one in my closet. Panty hoses for bit of my leg you could see (Johnny really seemed to like stockings, and this was as close as I could get), sensible black shoes with a two inch heel that I had left over from the interview for my last promotion, and a white blouse that had got shrunk in the dryer and was really tight.

As I closed the door behind me, I unbuttoned the top two buttons on my blouse and felt my cheeks flush. I walked into the house, dumped my purse on the kitchen table and started dinner. Johnny came in the house soon after me, and did seem to hanging around the kitchen talking about the latest test he'd aced, but I couldn't say for sure it was because of me.

Until I was emptying the dishwasher and happened to glance up into the window while I was bent over, I saw Johnny's reflection in the glass; his eyes were glued to the back of my dress. My cheeks flushed again, and I had to keep my back to Johnny for while until I could stop smiling.

The four skirts in my closet began getting worn every week after that. I wore my gym clothes around the house way too often too. If it was remotely sexy it made it into my daily wardrobe and Johnny noticed every time. He didn't drool and follow me around the house with a giant hard on tenting his tight jeans, but he did always seem to find an excuse to be in the same room as me. We talked more. I found out he was thinking about majoring in bio-chemistry when he got to collage, he hadn't missed football as much as he thought he might, and then there were the looks.

The quick glances at my legs, the way his eyes would drift over my chest whenever I left buttons undone on my blouse. My baby was aware of his mother's body, and that got me wet.

On those nights I almost didn't need to peek at Johnny stroking his big cock. Those stolen peeks and glances would get me so turned on it was all I could do not to just shove my hands in my panties in front of Johnny and rub my hot cunt to a screaming orgasm. I turned my baby on, that knowledge was all I really needed.

Of course I still peeked. I loved seeing Johnny's dick, watching his strong hands rub every inch of that long shaft, seeing that thick white cum spew out of the top; I wasn't about to give that up.

Still something started to eat at me. Johnny was beating that prize piece of meat to internet porn. To faceless porn whores. I got a little jealous. I knew I excited Johnny. He should have been thinking about me when he was masturbating. Finally I decided that cum was mine, and I was going to get it.

So the question became how could I get Johnny's attention away from that bunch of sluts on his computer? Luckily, thanks to going through Johnny's computer I knew exactly what would get my boy's attention. Still it took me about a week to work up the courage to order what I needed online. Three days later, when the delivery man dropped off my packages I was ready to put my plan into action.

"Hey mom, are you home?" Johnny called out when he came through the door the next afternoon.

I told him I was in the kitchen and just kept my attention on the chicken I was making for dinner. I heard Johnny come into the room and then I heard a bang, like someone walking into a chair.

I turned around. My ears had been right Johnny was standing in front of a knocked over kitchen chair, his book bag dangling from one hand as he stared at me with his mouth hanging open.

"Oh your home sweetheart," I said with a bright smile.

I put down my spoon and walked across the kitchen. I Johnny a sweet welcome home peck on his cheek which also gave him the opportunity to smell that new perfume I had picked up the night before. I turned and started walking back across the kitchen.

"Ummm, mom?" Johnny asked.

"Yes dear?" I asked innocently turning around in the middle of the room.

"Uh, your clothes..." Johnny wasn't able to finish his sentence

"Oh, you mean my new outfit?" I said twisting back and forth on one shoe in my new clothes.

Well actually that shoe was a red four inch stiletto high heel. It matched my barely there red tartan mini-skirt. In between where sheer white thigh high stockings that matched the tiny white sleeveless blouse with the plunging neckline. That neckline came in handy because the bra I was wearing was really more of a shelf for my tits, pushing them up on display like a pair of ripe cantaloupes. The finishing touch to the outfit were the high cut white French panties I was wearing. Of course Johnny would only be able to see those if I bent over in front of him, and I wouldn't do that, would I? I was a good girl.

I giggled, "Well, I've been making such progress working out, that I was thinking I'd wear some more fun outfits this summer, so I thought I wear them around the house for right now, you know to build up some confidence."

Johnny didn't say a word; his eyes were riveted to the edge of my skit brushing the tops of my stockings as I twisted back and forth.

"You don't think your old mom is being silly, do you honey?" I asked. Johnny didn't look up; he was hypnotized by my sleek thighs.

"Johnny, you don't think I'm too old to wear clothes like this do you baby?" I mock pouted.

"God no, you're hot mom," Johnny said without thinking. Hell without even looking up.

There it was, a heartfelt compliment of my looks from my baby boy, but there more proof then words that Johnny liked what he saw. I glanced down at the front of his jeans and was able to watch that big cock surge down his tight pant's leg. I started my own staring, and felt my tongue come out and lick my lips.

Johnny must have noticed his erection, because he blushed scarlet and stumbled out the kitchen mumbling about how he needed to put his books away. He lurched out of the room, barely able to walk with that gigantic piece of man meat jammed in the front of his pants.

I did that. I thought to myself, and inside my head I jumped up and down like a naughty little school girl.

Johnny was up in his room for almost 20 minutes before I managed to get him to come out of his room for dinner, which was fine by me, because my little show was just getting started. I was out of my chair every two minutes during dinner, getting more food for Johnny, more food for me, more milk, seconds for Johnny, and twice I ended looking in the refrigerator bent over at the waist, giving Johnny a perfect view of those high cut panties stretched over his mother's round little butt. I even pressed my straining boobs up against his neck when I leaned in to him that big piece of cherry pie I'd made from scratch for my baby boy that day. I was shameless, and it was exhilarating.

Johnny was in a fog all through dinner. He couldn't keep his eyes off his mother's body. My boobs, my ass, my legs, whatever was on display his eye were drinking up. He chewed with his mouth open, like he was in a trance. He tried for about three minutes to carry on a normal conversation, but he quickly gave up and his standard reply to any lull in the conversation was to mumble "uh huh", whether I had said anything or not.

After dinner Johnny made a beeline for the bathroom, and judging by how long he was in there he must have jerked his cock at least once. Of course I wasn't through for the night, not by a long shot.

I got Johnny a soda when he sat down in front of the TV and of course I had to refill it every ten minutes which meant I had to walk in front of Johnny and bend over, shamelessly putting my tits on display for close up inspection. I kept the remote control with me, but claimed it wasn't working from my seat. This required me to stand in front of the TV and bend over, supposedly for the remote control to work, but really to give Johnny a clear close up view of my panty clad ass. And when I wasn't doing these cute little tricks I just sat with my legs crossed, one stiletto dangling off of my stocking clad foot as I sucked my thumb. I was shameless. The average whore on a street corner showed more restraint then I did that night, and I never felt more alive in my life.

For the first time in my life I was using my body to get attention from a man I wanted, and trust me that night as far I was concerned Johnny was a man. No, he was the man I wanted to turn on.

It probably didn't help my behavior that Johnny's cock was hard as a rock the entire night. Just seeing the outline of that big monster dick in those tight denim pants, and knowing it was there because of me, made me crazy with lust.

Finally Johnny staggered upstairs to bed about an hour before he normally went upstairs. He mumbled something about being tired, but that bulge in jeans said he had other plans. This was fine by me because I'd been as crazy as a bitch in heat for the past hour.

My cunt had been on fire since I had slid into those little slut panties that afternoon. That meant my hot desperate to be filled pussy had been dribbling out my lady cream for a good six hours at this point. Those panties were soaked I'd bet they would have weighed five pounds if I had tossed them on the scale that night. I was dying for relief when Johnny went upstairs.

Five minutes after Johnny went up the stairs I followed him, stopping only to turn off the downstairs light.

When I got to my room, I closed the door behind me in my room and made a beeline to the computer. I quickly turned on my spy cam and was baffled by what I saw in Johnny's room darkness. Apparently my Johnny, the young man with the cock you could have used to hammer railroad spikes five minutes ago had gone to bed. What the fuck?

I backed the recording up to about the time Johnny had gotten home that afternoon and seen me for the first time. At first I didn't see anything, then Johnny's hand tossed his book bag on to his chair but he didn't sit down at it. I was confused until I noticed something in the corner of the screen, which showed the very edge of Johnny's bed. I could see Johnny's white tennis shoes on the bed, his legs were spread wide and his jeans were jammed down around his ankles. I realized my baby was beating his meat on his bed.

Johnny didn't need his computer for inspiration today. All he needed to cum was to think of his hot mom. I came four times that night just watching my boy's shoes and knowing he was thinking of me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now that I knew for sure what Johnny liked I started shopping like crazy. I still wince when I think about how much money I spent in those first couple of weeks, but everything I bought I knew would get Johnny as hard as a rock.

I bought mini-skirts in every color in the rainbow, the shorter the better. Halter tops, peek-a-boo blouses, tank dresses that clung to every curve on my body like a second skin, hot pants, skirts slit up to the waist, and I even bought some super tight jeans and turned them into daisy dukes.

Then there were the shoes. I bought anything with a heel, the higher the better. Platform soles, stiletto heels, mules, and boots too from ankle to thigh high, all dyed to match my new skirts.

Finally there was all the lingerie I bought. I bought a few bras, none of which were for support. The only time I wore them was when I wanted my tits bulging and showing miles of cleavage for my Johnny. There were panties, the wispier and tinier the better. There were thongs that would make an old stripper blush, garter belts, stockings, knee socks, frilly anklets, and even some trashy jewelry like ankle bracelets and belly chains.

BadPup
BadPup
429 Followers