The Evolution of Moira's Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

He slipped part of one hand under the back of my slacks and panties wanting to feel real flesh in his hands. He implored me during one of our times we came up for air to let him get his hands on my ass and promised to be a gentleman.

I sat there straddling him, my breasts fully exposed and wet with his saliva, breathing heavy and asked, "Do you promise?"

Lance said, "I swear."

"Then go ahead."

He moved his hands to the front of my pants. I leaned back and watched as he unfastened them and then lowered the zipper. True to his word he didn't try and caress my sex because if he had whatever resistance I had would have given way.

He moved his hands back to my rear and this time easily slid his hands under my slacks and panties. We started kissing again as he kneaded my buttocks. Somewhere during our make out session he exposed more and more of my ass and soon had one of my cheeks in each hand. We continued rubbing against each other and making out, but it abruptly ended when I heard the 10 o'clock news end. I figured one of the kids would be coming home in the next half hour to hour and was positive Clayton would give us advance notice but I couldn't take the risk.

I told him it was getting late and one of the kids might be getting home. He said he understood. I buttoned my shirt, got off of him, stood up. My legs were shaking and stiff from having been on top of him for so long. I pulled my panties and slacks up, zipped up, and fastened them. He sat there intently watching mesmerized I thought. It felt good to be so desired. I knew Clayton desired me but after all the time we had been together it was different. Lance's lust was stronger, untamed. It reminded me of just how aroused I would be after all those make out sessions when I was younger how it took every ounce of willpower to not go all the way.

After I rearranged my clothes he patted the couch next to him. I sat back down and we hugged. He whispered, "That was incredible. You're incredible. You have no idea how aroused I am right now."

I kissed him and said, "Trust me. I do." I then did something I hadn't even thought of. I patted the bulge between his legs. He put his hand on top of mine and pressed me against him.

"You're so hard," I told him.

"I am. I am ready to explode," he assured me.

I kept my hand there moving it just enough for him to do what he did next. He didn't say anything but looked me in the eye as he unfastened his belt, unsnapped and unzipped his slacks. His cock during all our grinding had broken through the snaps of his boxers. It stuck out. I put my hand on it. His was way bigger than Clayton's. I marveled at how smooth it felt for being so hard. The head was wet with precum. I ran my thumb against the underside. His body shivered and his cock twitched.

"Lance, what do you want me to do?" I asked.

He could tell I was as impressed with his cock as he was. Bewitched by my warlock's fleshy wand.

"Suck it," he answered. His voice was low. There was no pleading, just a command, on his part.

I didn't say a word until I got off the couch and between his legs.

"Cover me with the blanket, just in case." It was I later realized a totally stupid request as I wouldn't have fooled anyone.

He pulled his pants and boxers further down until they were at his ankles. With his legs open wide I put both hands on his cock and licked the source of his precum then opened my mouth really wide glad for once how big my mouth was and took the head of his cock into my mouth. He was I thought so much bigger than Clayton it was scary.

Lance covered me with the blanket. As I sucked him he placed his hands on each side of my head guiding him. He hadn't been exaggerating about being ready to explode because within a few minutes of sucking him I felt his hands tighten on my head keeping me locked onto his cock and he began to spurt what felt like streams of cum towards the back of my throat. I had no choice but to swallow but it didn't matter as the only desire I had was to swallow all of his cum.

I hadn't swallowed Clayton's in years and it had been a long time since I had sucked a cock. I had also never seen, touched, or had in my mouth a cock as big as Lance's. I had seen porn movies and pictures of well endowed men but nothing compares to seeing something so big up close and personal.

He didn't move his hands from my head until I had sucked him dry. As he grew soft I took him out of my mouth and like a cat cleaning a kitten I licked his cock. I was now his cock loving slut. I wanted more of him, to make him hard again, to feel his cum hit the back of my throat.

He ended our evening, "That's enough. Time to put it away and for me to get going."

He didn't thank me but I thanked him for letting me make him feel good.

He was I noticed a bit smug answering me with, "You're welcome."

I let his slight slide as I didn't care. He had me hooked from the moment I wrapped a hand around his cock. I actually stayed on my knees scooted back and helped him pull his pants and underwear up. I kissed it one last time before he covered himself. He stood there watching as I zipped him up, buttoned his slacks, and fastened his belt.

Normally, the taste and texture of cum in my mouth made me rush to the bathroom to spit it out and to brush my teeth, but this time I relished the aftertaste. It had been a long time since I had allowed Clayton, when he looked forward to my blowjobs, before his cuckold desires came out, to cum in my mouth and I never swallowed. I had eagerly not just sucked Lance's cock but happily swallowed his liquid seed.

I felt giddy and it wasn't from the wine.

Lance said, "I had better go."

I hugged him answering, "I wish you didn't have to."

We were both hinting at the same thing wishing there were no kids around so he could spend the night.

I took him by the hand and told him, "I'll walk you to your car, but let's see Clayton."

He immediately went from being smug to nervous. His body stiffened, his hug seemed forced. I told him, "Relax. Let me do all the talking. Clayton won't bite."

He reminded me alluding to Clayton's height, "It's the little dogs who do."

I teased him, "If he misbehaves I'll roll up a newspaper and swat him on the nose."

I knew if I allowed him to keep worrying my own confidence would plummet. I needed to be totally in control when Lance and I walked into the dining room. I took him by the hand and we went into the living room our fingers interlaced.

Clayton looked up from his laptop. He had been working, but we all knew what he had really been doing is listening. His cheeks were bright red. I knew as much as he wanted this to happen he couldn't help but feel conflicted and embarrassed.

He greeted us and said something about having to catch up on a lot of work or he would have joined us. It was so lame as to be almost laughable, but it was I knew his attempt to save his dignity. What he was trying to say is if he hadn't been busy his wife wouldn't have been on her knees sucking Lance's cock.

Instead of letting our guest Lance thank him he thanked Lance for coming over and keeping me company. He said, "I hope you had a good time and we'll see more of you."

Lance assured him, "I had a great time and I'm certain you'll be seeing a lot more of me."

Lance then extended his hand. Clayton got up from his chair and they shook hands. I hoped their handshake wouldn't turn into a test of wills. Would Lance with his much bigger hands squeeze Clayton's as a sign of his dominance or would Clayton who had a very strong grip put the squeeze on Lance silently telling him you might own my wife but you don't own me.

Luckily there was no test of wills. I breathed a sigh of relief. Still holding Lance's hand I told Clayton I was going to walk Lance to his car. Each of them said goodbye. Clayton sat back down and Lance and I went out the front door.

It was a nice night. The moon was full and the sky free of clouds.

We stood by his car and hugged. I had decided it was up to him to make the next move. If he didn't I would pursue a friendship with another man or maybe even give up on being a cuckoldress. After all I knew Clayton loved me in his own tortured way.

Lance didn't disappoint me. He asked, "When can I see you again?"

I hugged him tighter molding myself against him appreciating his height and how secure I felt in his arms. "When do you want to see me?" I replied.

"Soon. I suspect you're not free during the week."

"Lance, I can be available. Just pick a day and time."

"How about Monday? We'll go to the movies."

"Monday works for me."

To test his comfort I asked, "Will you pick me up or do you want me to pick you up?"

"I'll pick you up if that's okay with you. We'll have dinner before the movie."

I ground myself against him, "Oooh, that sounds like a date."

He assured me his tone serious, "It is. I want you for my girlfriend Moira."

My heart galloping I told him, "And I want you for my boyfriend Lance."

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers
12