The Evolution of Patricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
728 Followers

Raising her head, she gasps as she sees his cock for the first time. It is fully 8 inches long and so big around she isn't sure she can wrap her hand around it. She notes a drop of precum glistening on the tip and without thinking sends her tongue to scoop up the delectable dew. Taking his cock in her hand, she begins to lick it up the shaft until she reaches the head. Pausing for a moment to contemplate how she was going to get this monster in her mouth, she opens wide and engulfs the head in her hot, wet mouth. As she does so, she hears him gasp and then feels his hands upon her head. His hands stay there as she began to bob her head up and down, each time taking a little more into her mouth. Suddenly, she feels his hands take hold of her head "Stop, I want the first time I cum inside you, to be in your pussy. I want us to cum together, this time and every time."

With that, he reaches down and helps her to her feet. Putting his arm around her, he leads her into the bedroom. Standing beside the bed, she shimmies her thong down her legs and kicks it across the room. With it went a shoe which is quickly followed by the other. Then she lays down on the bed, legs spread wide. "Come inside me. Now. I need to feel you inside me." Without saying a word, he climbs on the bed but not on top of her. Instead, he moves until his face is between her legs. Sniffing her womanly fragrance deeply into his nose, he begins to lick. At first, he just runs his tongue over her slit. But then it penetrates her pussy toward the back and moves inside her until it emerges at her clit. He pauses to flick his tongue back and forth on her clit, feeling it move back and forth. Then he takes her clit into his mouth and gently sucks on it. His sucking grows greedily and he begins to gently bite her clit between is front teeth. Patricia is overwhelmed with the sensations. But she doesn't want to cum yet, she needs her man inside her. So she reaches down and pulls his face up. She sees it is glistening with her juices. "Kiss me. Please." So he moves his body up so his head is over hers. Reaching down, he begins to kiss her neck and then her lips. When they are locked in a French kiss, he plunges his cock into her waiting pussy. At first, she gasps because it fills her so completely and she isn't sure she can take it all. But then her pussy relaxes and his cock slides the whole way inside her. She has never felt so full in her life, nor so loved. He begins to slowly move in and out of her pussy. Gradually his movements become faster and her hips respond accordingly until suddenly they both cry out as they come in simultaneous explosions.

That was just the beginning of their lovemaking that night and it was lovemaking. For the first time in her life, she knew what lovemaking really was. Her previous lovers had been kind and considerate but there had not really been love between them. And, of course, her various sex partners were just there for mutual satisfaction. Love had never even been considered. Tonight was different. Tonight she was with a man she loved and he loved her. The difference was amazing! Now she knew what she had been missing all those years.

During a lull in their lovemaking, Robert got up and found his pants where they had left them in those first passionate moments. Coming back into the room, he says "Please sit on the edge of the bed." Wondering what was up, but wanting to please him, she sat on the edge of the bed. He knelt before her and pulled his hand out from behind his back. Inside, he had a little box. Opening it, she saw a diamond engagement ring. "Will you marry me?" "Oh my God! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Now her evolution was really complete. She had evolved into the woman she was always meant to be; a successful professional woman who was loved and cherished by a man who was her equal.

Steve1613
Steve1613
728 Followers