The Ex

Story Info
My ex's revenge changed my life for the better.
2.7k words
4.28
100.9k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was coming on twenty-six and had been dating my girlfriend, Liz, since junior year. The problem with that is, the sex, at best, had gotten stale. I was finding it harder and harder to stay faithful in our relationship. Not wanting to cheat, I decided the best course of action was to break up with her. She took it better than I expected. I agreed to let her stay in the apartment until she found her own place.

A few days after the break up, I decided to hook up with a coworker who was always kind of into me. We started hooking up every couple days, but never in my apartment. One night, after we got to her place, she handed me a small box, saying it was a gift. Inside the box was a black ring with silver markings. She insisted I put it on, I did even though I wasn't much of a jewellery guy.

After I put the ring on, I felt a burning pain in my stomach. I buckled over on the floor, trying to catch myself on the bed. The burn crept up into my chest and head. I pulled my clothes off to alleviate myself, but it didn't work in the slightest. The pain faded into pleasure. I looked down at my chest. Small breasts started to grow, I noticed that my body was also now hairless. The small boobs kept growing into medium, then into large sluty tits. The hair on my head started to grow and turn blonde. I could feel the features of my face begin to move and change. The heat moved down to my lower half. My ass began to grow. And then my dick began to shrink. I tried to reach for it but my body was immobilized by the overwhelming pleasure I was feeling.

Slowly, my entire body transformed into the body of a woman. I shamefully admit that the pleasure of the process made me orgasm, eliciting giggles from my coworker. After I regained my senses I grabbed my coat and ran. Liz was at work so I had some time to get home and figure this out. Luckily I only lived a couple of blocks down. Bursting in I saw Liz standing in the middle of the room. She was facing away from the door, wearing a blue silk robe. The robe showed off her curves, and barely came down to her ass.

"I didn't know you were one for jewellery", she chuckled.

"Y- you knew?"

"Did I know? Baby I'm the one who gave that slut the ring for you."

"How did you do this, change me back."

She turned to face me, and I immediately noticed the twelve inches of rock hard cock protruding from her crotch. "Baby, you broke my heart, so my friend, who practices, let's say some more unusual skills, gave me these rings." She said showing her hand that had a similar ring to mine. "Now, your ring stole all of your masculinity, and gave it to me. But instead of making me a man, it just gave me this massive cock."

"Enough screwing around, change me back now."

"Sorry babe, but 'screwing around' is exactly what we have to do. The only way to break the curse is to make this monster cream each of your sluty holes."

"You've got to be kidding me, there's no way..."

"Ah, ah, ah you shouldn't hesitate you only have two and a half hours until it's midnight, when the effects become permanent. Why don't you start by wrapping those sultry lips around my massive cock." she started walking closer swinging her hips, and subsequently her dick. I don't know why but my pussy started to get soaked and my legs started getting very weak. I let the coat fall from my body, and she did the same with her robe. I dropped to my knees as she was reaching me. Seeing her with a cock was making me unbelievably horny. I reached up and started to stroke her cock. The length of it was incredible, but the girth was just as much so. I couldn't even wrap my hand around it.

I hesitantly brought my lips to it, still unsure of what was happening. As if my body was acting on its own, I started to kiss the head of it. Pre-cum started leaking from the tip. The taste was intoxicating. With my free hand I started fondling her sizable ball sack. Behind it I found that she still had a pussy. Wanting her to cum as quickly as possible so that I can turn back, I started to finger her wet folds, then I inserted a couple into her greedy hole. This caused her to start moaning and rocking back and forth. I took the head of her rod into my mouth and began to piston both her cock and pussy. Liz screamed as she started shooting torrents of cum into my throat.

Her jizz tasted amazing, I found myself eagerly swallowing as much as I could. I had to remind myself that I was only doing this to turn back into a man. She pulled out of my mouth and kept shooting cum all-over my face and breasts. She picked me up and bent me over the back of the couch. My legs stood behind it and my upper half dangled on the front. I looked up to see that between me and the TV was a camera on a tripod. The camera feed was playing on the TV. I could finally see how I looked as a woman. I was completely unrecognizable. My short brown hair was now long and blonde, my face was entirely fem, and I had two giant breasts hanging off of me. I didn't want to admit it, but I was fucking hot. Even more so with the cum dripping off of my face and boobs. Liz reached up and aggressively scraped some of the semen from my face. She then shoved it into my ass hole. Forcing her fingers in. The pain was searing at first, but when I relaxed and the impromptu lube started working it felt pretty good. She wiped the rest on her cock and lined it up.

"Are you ready bitch?" She asked from behind me, but before I could answer she slammed into me. Only a third of it went in but I screamed out in pain. I tried relaxing again, and she started to rock back and forth forcing more of herself into me. No matter what I did the pain was still there.

I just kept telling myself; "Just get through this and you can be a man again".

I looked at the TV and saw me getting the roughest fuck of my life, male or female. Hair was sticking to the cum on my face, and my boobs jiggled violently with each thrust. Behind me I could see Liz, completely consumed by lust, her eyes burning with it. I'm not sure if she could tell if I was a person or not. The thought of being some sort of toy to be used and discarded was incredibly erotic. While I was thinking about this, I didn't notice that the pain had turned to pleasure. My first indication was the ahego faces I was making into the camera. I started pushing back to meet her thrusts. She still wasn't all the way in, only getting about ten inches. I began to moan loudly as she raped my ass. Without warning she slammed as hard as she could, hilting into my ass making me cum. This was also it for her, she started unloading a massive load into my butthole. She came so much in me that it started to come out around her cock. When she was done she pulled out and told me to meet her in the bedroom in five minutes. She walked off to the bathroom.

I got up but immediately stumbled, unable to walk, after our tryst. I found a towel, neatly folded, near the couch and used it to wipe all the jizz off of my face, boobs, and ass cheeks. I managed to half crawl/ walk to the bedroom. Once inside, it was lit only by candles. The bed was made with silk sheets, and scattered with rose petals. Soft music played in the background. Liz obviously put a lot of thought into this. Knowing that after this I would be a man again, I decided to put my best effort in, and did a sexy pose on the bed, using the top sheet to seductively hide the more vulgar parts of my new body. Liz walked in freshly washed. I convinced myself I was just seeing things, but I could have sworn tears started to well up in her eyes. She seemed softer, more fragile than I had ever seen her before.

She took a deep breath and walked over to the bed. Climbing into the bed, pulling the sheet from me, she started to kiss me. First my abdomen, then my breasts. Gently teasing her way around my nipples, but never actually touching them. She moved farther up to my neck, then my cheek. When she was just a hair's width from my lips she pulled back and moved to my chin and back to my neck. She started to trace my collar bone with soft pecks. Back onto my breasts she licked around the outer edge of my left areola. She sucked as much of my tit into her mouth as she could, flicking my nipple with her tongue. Her hand crept up and started to massage my other breast. My breathing was heavy with want as she teased my body. My crotch burned with need. I needed her in me. She moved farther down trailing kisses down my stomach. She kept going down until her bottom lip was just atoms away from the top of my clit. She then switched direction and started kissing my inner thigh. Once she reached the knee of my right leg, she turned around and worked her way back to my mound. When she reached it she passed over my folds with the faintest of touches. Her warm breath on my twitching pussy sent chills down my spine. She started kissing my left thigh she only made it half way before I had enough and pulled her head to my mound, and forced her mouth to it. My hips started gyrating, grinding myself into her. She started licking me in long slow licks, from my taint to past my clit. Mixing in sharp darting licks at my clit and in my folds. Right when I was reaching my limit, she sucked my clit into her mouth and started bombarding it with her tongue. I grabbed her head and came hard onto her face. She kept licking at me while I came, giving me no respite from the waves of pleasure crashing over me.

When my orgasm subsided, she started to crawl up me bringing her lips to mine. Mashing our mouths together in a heated kiss. The taste of my nectar on her lips made me want it even more, I needed her inside of me. Getting on her knees between my legs, she lined her self up with my last hole. Just one fuck from being myself again. Just one thrust from stealing my vaginal virginity. The lust in the room was palpable.

Instead of thrusting into me, she slid her cock up and onto my stomach. I thought she missed, but when she started crying and collapsed onto me I knew something was wrong. "Liz what's the matter, why are you crying?"

"I- I lied to you. Cumming in all of your holes isn't how you break the curse, it's how you finalize it. You broke my heart, so I thought turning you into my bimbo sex slave would make it better". She was sobbing into my shoulder. Though I was upset that she tried to trick me, I'd never been as happy in my life as I was that night. I realised I wouldn't mind being a woman, if I could be with Liz.

"Liz, I'm sorry, I never should have broke up with you like that. But all of this, the candles, the rose petals, the music, hell you even bought silk sheets. You could have just slipped the ring on me in my sleep and raped me until it was permanent. You put all of this together to make it special. In all of our years of dating we've never been this romantic or passionate. Liz, I love you, and I want us to be this passionate about each other forever. If you want to, please fuck me before it wears off, so we can stay just as we are now. Please make it permanent before I wake up from this dream."

"You really want to stay a woman forever?"

"If it means being your woman, than yes". I rolled us over so that I was on top of her and I positioned myself at the head of her cock, and started lowering myself onto it. The head started to part my walls and poke in. After I got the first two inches in, I heard the clock chime twelve. I panicked thinking I was going to change back, that this was all going to be taken away from me.

Seeing this Liz reassured me; "don't worry babe, the curse doesn't end at midnight. I just told you that so that you would hurry. The curse gives you twenty four hours from when the second ring is put on starting the effects."

"Good, I want to take my time with this". I started rocking, easing more and more of her into me. When I was halfway there I leaned down to kiss her. She began bucking her hips to help me. A few more inches in and she bumped my cervix. She flipped us over again and started to really saw into me. She pulled out to the tip and thrusted back in. She was careful about my cervix, trying not to hurt me. Eventually it opened up and let her deeper inside. Now fully hilting we felt that satisfying slapping of our thighs. Her sack would slap into my ass with each thrust. She leaned down and I took her tit into my mouth playing with her nipple. I used my hand to tease the other one. I wrapped my legs around her hips and used that to thrust her harder into me. As her giant cock spread my pussy walls as wide as they could go, I could feel every vein of her meat. I moaned into her breast, tasting the thin layer of sweat that formed on her body. The sounds of our moans drowned out the music. The pace and power of her thrusts began to rise. I knew exactly what was coming. The cum that would forever make me a woman.

"Do... a- are you s- sure you want th- this? It's al- almost to late to change your mind."

"Fucking cum inside me, make me your woman". I shouted, using my legs to make her bottom out in me. I nibbled on her nipple as I came on her cock. My vaginal walls fluttering on her cock, forcing her to cum. Her cum spraying into womb like a fire hose made me climax again, drawing even more cum from her. I pulled her head to mine and mashed my mouth into hers forcing my tongue inside. She slowly pulled her cock from it's well used sheath. Scraping across my g-spot she gave me a mini orgasm.

"There, you're a woman forever now. And I'm a futa forever."

"You're my futa and I'm your woman".

...

Even to this day I do not regret going through with it. Liz is the love of my life and I haven't wanted anyone else since. But while fucking the entire next day, she did get me pregnant. Getting married next month and the baby due the month after, we'll be busy for awhile.