The Ex

Story Info
Husband convinces wife to rendezvous with former lover.
1.4k words
3.72
40.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to tell you about my ex's weekend at her mom's hometown.

If you remember, I had told you about a guy that had been trying to date her for some time but so far she had not gone out with him because she felt all he wanted was to get into her pants.

At this point I should describe her for you; she is about 5’5”, weighs about 150 Lbs. She has 44D tits, a 36 Waist and 40 hips. Naked her tits stand up quite nicely by themselves and she has nice nipples to crown them. Her bush is kept trimmed and short so that with her legs separated you get a good view of her pussy lips, and when excited her cunt hole opens and can easily be seen by anyone looking up her legs. She has a nice tight cunt and sensitive clit that is easy enough to find and she makes a lot of noise when she is fucked.

I told her that on this trip I wanted her to go out with him and that she was to allow him to do what ever he wanted. I also told her that I expected to hear all about what he did to her when she got back and that I fully expected her to have been fucked.

Well she came back Sunday night and I got over to her place a couple of days later. Here is her story.

As expected the guy, whose name is Larry by the way, called her up the day she got into town and asked her out, the ex shocked hell out of him by saying yes and he showed up to pick her up about seven. She had put on the dress I had picked out for her, a red dress that wrapped around her crossing at her tits and leaving a pretty good amount of cleavage showing. The reason I had picked this dress was that whenever she moved so that the top had a little slack, it opened and whoever was looking would get a great view of her right boob. The material was thin clinging stuff and when her nipples got hard they would show through to make sure of this I had gotten her a bra that just supported her knockers allowing her tits to jiggle and sway. For sure she was going to be the center of attention as all the guys in sight were sure to be watching them. The dress was fastened at the waist, but nowhere else, so that when she slid into a seat the skirt would open and give a great view of her leg. If she wasn’t careful to hold the top of the skirt slit she would also give a view of her pussy as she was not going to be wearing panties.

She said that by the time she had slid into the car he had a boner that was making quite a tent in his pants. She had no trouble seeing that she was going to have a large cock up her cunt before the evening was out.

He had a bit of trouble driving the short distance to the restaurant because, of course, her skirt had separated and he was spending more time trying to look up her legs than watching the road. At one point he tried to feel her up, but she told him to keep his eyes on the road.... “and he did!”

The restaurant was much the same except that since she had allowed the dress to open all the way she sat through most of the meal with her pussy exposed and his fingers (she said he wound up with three fingers) up her hole.

The waiter was enjoying the show as well, he kept wiping the table down for them, leaning over to get a look at her cunt. By the end of the meal she was just leaving her legs open so that the two men could get all the looking they wanted and even the waiter got his hands on her snatch at one point. She said he seemed to know more about how to please a cunt because his thumb went straight for her clit and gave it a quick rubdown. By the time they left the restaurant she said she was so wet she felt as though she had pissed herself.

As soon as they got back to the car though, Larry was all over her, he almost tore her dress apart before she could convince him to let her suck his cock, which she did, right there in the parking lot. By that time she wanted to get a look at his equipment anyway because, as she said, “they'd been looking me over all night and I wanted my turn.”

Turned out she had a lot to look at, he had at least 10" worth of hard dick and thick to match. The ex said she almost felt like a virgin again, wondering if she would be able to take all that meat up between her legs. Only difference this time was that she wanted to feel the cock stretching her apart and even feel it banging up against the top of her canal because "even if it hurt I wanted to feel it all the way up me."

With the state he was in it didn't take Larry long to cum and he had enough cream in him to satisfy a horse, she thought he'd never stop pumping the white stuff down her throat. The ex has been laying for guys since she was 14 years old and she said she's never had a guy cum so much before.

Anyway, that cooled him off a bit though he was still at half-mast. Even with his cock half limp he was still impressive. Her cunt lips were swollen and since she needed to cum herself she decided to give him a real show. So, as they were driving down the highway to his farm, she opened the dress all the way, took off what passed for a brassiere, slid down on the seat a bit, spread her legs and began to finger fuck herself.

It was becoming obvious to her (and she was getting off on the fact) that in spite of being in his early 40's at least, Larry was as inexperienced as a teenager on his first date. The way he fumbled his way around her boobs as he tried to drive, like he was afraid they would come off in his hand was almost funny. But, as I said she was getting off on it, "almost like taking a young kid and giving him his first fucking" was the way she described the feeling.

By the time they turned into the lane leading to his farm, she was pumping her hole like gangbusters, moaning and groaning and all but squirting cunt juice all over the floor of the car. She was so hot by this time she didn't care who saw her, she just wanted to feel that cock sliding up her crack. When he finally stopped the car she got out, naked as a jaybird, and made for the house. She only made it to the front steps though, that was where Larry caught up to her. He pushed her forward onto her hands and knees and, before she knew it, had his monster sliding beneath her ample ass and right up her twat.

This time it was her turn to cum off and she did, so hard she was almost pissing at the same time. She could feel her cunt contracting around his shaft, squeezing it for all it was worth and it didn’t take long for him to start pumping his load up her belly. He may not have had as much cream by that time but there was still plenty to soak her pussy hairs and overflow her box, making her hole drip like a leaky faucet.

Of course by this time I had my own cock buried in her crack. The thought of her with this other guy humping her dog style, his cock buried to the hilt (I could even picture his balls slapping against her ass) was doing its job and I could feel the cream building up in my own nuts. I knew this would only be the first such episode, and the possibilities of what else I would be having her do were going through my mind as I emptied the contents of my balls into her.