The Ex-Boyfriend Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife does Ex one more time before returning to husband.
2.4k words
4.38
127.8k
71
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura woke up in a strange bed at the Country Inn and felt a hard cock nestled firmly between the cheeks of her ass. She sighed contentedly, recalling what that cock had done to her just hours ago, and pushed back against it, feeling her pussy moisten instantly in anticipation of more fun. Cupping her breast and rolling her already stiff nipple between his thumb and forefinger Ed sent a shiver of excitement coursing directly from her nipple to her pussy. She lifted her leg a little and grabbed Ed's hard cock, slipping it down the crack of her ass and sliding its huge head along the wet folds of her.

Ed groaned, "Damn, woman! I sure have missed that!" He began moving his hips and Laura guided his cockhead just where she wanted, teasing her outer lips, rubbing it against her clit, pulling it just inside her, getting it all nice and wet with her now copious flow.

"Yes, baby, and I've missed this!" she said as she squeezed his cock. "Now let me feel that monster up inside me again!"

Laura positioned Ed's cockhead right at the entrance to her pussy and he pressed himself against her ass, his dick sliding easily all the way up her cunt.

"Uunnhhh, god, yes! So full, so full of cock!"

Ed began to thrust slowly in and out of her, reveling in the feel of warm, tight, wet pussy on his cock. Laura pushed back against him, squeezing her vaginal muscles around the fiery hot shaft. It was the kind of unrushed, sensual fuck they'd always enjoyed after they'd gotten past the first torrid, urgent couplings.

"Baby," Laura whispered between moans, "play with ass, please?"

Well, Ed thought, this is a new kink—she'd never been into that when they were together before. More than happy to oblige, however, he slid a finger up her pussy, wetting it with her juices before circling it teasingly around the tight little bud of her sphincter.

"Ohhhh, godddd! Inside, please, put it inside! Finger-fuck my ass while your big dick fills my cunt!"

Ed complied, shoving his index finger all the way in. It had been a long time since he'd engaged in any ass play with a woman, and Laura's sweet little rear door was as hot and tight as any he could remember. He set up a nice, slow rhythm, fucking both her holes, and his cock seemed to get even harder with the additional pressure of his finger in her ass.

Laura let out a series of deep, long, keening moans as she came. Ed felt her spasms as her pussy contracted on his cock and her ass clenched his finger. He waited, letting the spasms subside and then started to move again, ready to pursue his own release.

"No, babe, wait...wait, please." Laura reached back, grabbed his hand, and eased the finger from her ass before pulling her hips away, causing his cock to slip out. Quickly, she hopped off the bed, turned on the computer, activated the web cam, and sent an invitation to Jim giving him access. "Be there, my love," she thought, "be there. Join us again, please."

**********

It had been hours since I'd witnessed my wife fucking her big-dicked ex-boyfriend. Much to my surprise, I'd actually drifted off to sleep pretty quickly after she'd ended the show. Although I'd been sexually charged way beyond anything I'd ever experienced and, as best I could recall, still had a throbbing erection when sleep came, I must have been emotionally exhausted, because I crashed hard.

When I did wake up and looked at the clock, I wondered if I should call a doctor immediately, since it had been close to seven hours since I'd nodded off and I still had that throbbing erection!

I managed to crawl out of bed and made my way to the kitchen for some desperately needed coffee, my morning wood bouncing in front of me the whole way. Thank god I'd programmed the coffee maker before getting online last night! A few swigs and now I had a throbbing, caffeinated cock.

My timing was impeccable, because I'd just settled into my chair and logged on when Laura's message came up on the screen. I quickly accepted and watched as Laura's smiling face, sporting the telltale signs of a recent orgasm, came into focus.

"Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well? Did you sleep at all? I hope so because I'll be home in a few more hours and I want you up and ready for me!"

I chuckled. "Well, I did get some sleep alright and if I had my cam on, I'd show you just how 'up and ready' I am!"

She laughed and blew me a kiss.

"Looks like you started without me," I said.

I swear Laura blushed at that.

"Well... sort of." Ed, too, was 'up and ready' and I was wet and more than willing, so...."

"But, see?" she said, pointing to Ed lying in the background, his huge dick sticking straight up, glistening with my wife's pussy juice. "I'm the only one who's gotten off so far. Ed filled my pussy with his cock and then I had him finger my ass. You know what that does to me, lover!"

I smiled. I sure did. That was one of our favorite activities. What puzzled me was how the hell Ed hadn't cum yet. When I'm fingering my wife's ass and fucking her, her response is overwhelming—I can never hold out for more than a minute or two.

"Funny you should mention having your cam on. That's exactly what I'd like you to do—turn it on. Then I want you to strip off any clothes you might have on, and make sure the cam is pointed right at your cock."

I did as I was told and then watched as Laura climbed up on the bed with Ed. Immediately, she threw a leg across his lap, grabbed his cock and started sliding it back and forth across her wet, swollen pussy lips. The camera was aimed directly at the front of Laura and all I could see was Ed's legs and his balls nestled under her neatly trimmed mound of pubic hair. She stayed that way for a couple of minutes obviously enjoying the feeling of being completely filled with the biggest cock she had ever had inside her.

Laura looked into the camera, arched her back, and raised her hands to cup her big beautiful breasts and play with her nipples. She was clearly enjoying being an exhibitionist and was playing to the camera for my viewing pleasure. After playing with her breasts for e few minutes, Laura leaned forward, grabbed Ed's thighs, and placed her hand on Ed's thighs so she could raise her ass off of his cock to fuck him at her pace. She rose so that only the head of his cock remained in her pussy and then lowered herself to the bottom so that only his balls were visible

"Are you gonna keep teasing me, babe? I'm not complaining—I love what you're doin' but I sure would like to be back inside you," I heard Ed say.

"You mean like this?" Laura said as she lunged down on Ed's shaft, and started running her fingers lightly over his balls.

"Oh, god, yes! Jeez, woman, you are so hot and tight and wet!"

I watched as my wife began bouncing on Ed's lap, sliding up and down his long, thick pole as her cunt lips gripped it and left it slick and shiny with her juices. I'd seen this only a few hours ago, but I was still captivated by the sight. My wife being fucked—well, fucking, actually—another man, a guy with a huge cock! I grabbed my own and started stroking it, smearing my already copious around the head and down the shaft, knowing full well what Ed was feeling and imagining her mouth sliding up and down my shaft while she fucked him.

"You...are...one...lucky...man...Jim...!" Ed kind of grunted out the words as my wife fucked him harder, rising higher and slamming herself down on him over and over again. She was diddling her clit at the same time and then I saw her eyes open wide at some new, unexpected sensation.

"Ooohhhhh, yeahhhh, do it! All the way! Harder!'

I knew right away that Ed had started finger-fucking my wife's ass again.

I also knew that Laura was fixated on the sight of me stroking my cock on cam but I had to stop. I wanted desperately to cum, but I didn't want to break my promise to Laura, so I squeezed the base of my shaft hard and then just took my hand off.

"Yes, baby, fuck him hard," I told her. "Squeeze that tight cunt around his cock, let him do your hot ass with his finger! You actually want two inside you don't you?"

"Uunnnhhhhhh...hunnnnhhhhh...." Laura groaned, her eyes glazing over in that lust-filled expression I knew meant she was really, really close.

She gasped.

"That's what she's got now, Jim," Ed said. "I've just slid another finger in that sweet little ass! See how she loves that? I think she just might like you in her ass while I fuck her pussy!"

That was all it took. Laura's entire body went rigid as she came, her eyes wide, staring at my cock on the computer screen, her mouth open in a soundless scream of intense pleasure, a deep crimson blush spreading across her neck and chest.

I saw Ed stiffen as well, his hips rising almost completely off the bed, lifting my wife as he drove deep into her. His balls pulled up tight against the base of his shaft and I knew that he was shooting rope after rope of hot cum right up against my wife's cervix, planting his seed deep in her womb. If she weren't on the pill, he'd be impregnating her for sure.

It was too much—way too much—for me.

I couldn't stop. I lost control. I grabbed my cock and squeezed the base again, but it didn't matter.

"AAAHHHH, LAURA!!!!!!" I yelled, as I felt my own searing cum shoot out, the first hot burst reaching my lips and chin, the second, third, and fourth coating my neck and chest.

"YESSSSS! Ohhhh, godddddd...." Laura screamed, another huge orgasm wracking her body.

There was nothing else I could do—my promise was already broken—so I started stroking my cock, and was amazed as another series of forceful explosions sent more cum spewing all over my abs and dripping down my fingers and over my balls.

"Goddam, Jim! That's incredible!" Ed, his arms wrapped around my wife's waist, his cock buried inside her cunt, his cum mixing with hers even as he felt the second tsunami crash through her body, had seen me cum—seen me cum without touching myself and then, when I did start stroking, cum again within seconds.

My wife looked as though she had passed out—she was limp, her head bent forward rocking back and forth, her body still quivering. Ed's arms around her waist were the only things holding her up. His head was resting on her shoulder, and he just looked at me, smiling.

I'd slumped back in my chair, overwhelmed by the intensity of my own orgasm and all the sights and sounds of the past hour. I felt my cum dripping off my lip, and stuck my tongue out to catch it.

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry we made you cum, but that was sooo hot—seeing you cum without touching yourself and then cum again right away. You have anything left for me when I get home?" Laura had recovered, and was leaning forward, her beautiful big breasts pressing against Ed's legs as she gazed into the cam.

"Well, certainly not as much now, but don't you worry," I said, wagging my still half hard cock at her. "All I'll have to do is remember the sight of you and Ed fucking, and I'll be hard as steel and ready to fill you with my cum."

Ed was rubbing my wife's back and squeezing her ass when he looked into the cam and said, "Hey, Jim. I gotta thank you, man. You have no idea what last night and this morning have meant to me. You're a hell of a lucky man to have this woman as your wife—and she's damn lucky to have you."

"I sure am, my love! I'll be home soon." My wife rolled off of Ed's now soft cock, leaned over and kissed it, and holding her hand tight over her pussy, climbed off the bed and went to get dressed. A few minutes later she re-appeared in front of the cam in bra and panties.

"Jim, sweetie, I'm heading out in a few minutes. This has been very special and I love you for letting me have this time with Ed. But now I want you. See you soon." She blew me a kiss and shut down the cam.

I couldn't wait for Laura to get home. I found myself wondering what it would be like to eat her when she got home, still carrying remnants of Ed's cum—maybe a whole lot of "remnants." I thought about what she would taste like, her juices and his all intermingled. I also wondered if her pussy would be lose and stretched after getting fucked so much by Ed's huge cock.

I kept re-playing in my mind everything I'd seen and heard since last night, especially this morning as Ed filled my wife's pussy once more while fingering her ass. I was surprised at her reaction (as well as mine!) when he said he thought she'd like having the two of us fuck her—me in her ass and him in her cunt. I'd certainly had one fantasy fulfilled, and granted my wife one of hers in the process. She got to fuck Ed again, and I got see it. As exciting as it was watching on the web cam, I wanted the real thing even more now. I wanted to be with my wife while Ed fucked her. I wanted the two of us inside her at the same time. And after we'd both cum in her, I wanted to go down on her and clean her up.

I found my cock getting stiff.

Just under an hour later, Laura's car pulled into the garage. I was in the kitchen, waiting—thinking of how I would grab her as soon as she came in, lay her on the kitchen table and feast on her sweet, cum-filled pussy, and then fuck her until our juices were mixed.

As the door opened, I moved to carry out my plan, but stopped immediately, a huge grin spreading across my face.

Right behind my lovely wife, was Ed.