The Ex Ch. 01

Story Info
Matt decides to do what he always wanted with his ex.
2.3k words
3.77
68.2k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belakunn
Belakunn
14 Followers

It was a warm Friday night in May. Matt was going for a walk wearing jean shorts and a black t-shirt with gray and blue boxers. He had a back pack on as well. Matt was about 6' tall and had shaggy hair that is brown and a freshly shaven face. He also had brown chocolate eyes. He wasn't the biggest guy and was built like a runner.

It was dark out. It was about 10 at night and the sun had just gone down. Matt was walking down the street and noticed a light was on in a house. He looked at the house realizing that it was his ex girlfriend's house. He hadn't seen his ex really since they had broken up two years before.

His ex girlfriend Hope was in her room with the light on. She was by herself on a Friday night. She was a lovely girl with shoulder length red hair that was hanging freely and beautiful blue eyes. She was about 5'7 and a petite girl with a runner's body. Her breasts were B cups. She was sitting on the edge of her bed wearing a teal shirt that had buttons that went up from her breasts. She also was wearing a white bra under the teal shirt. She was wearing a white knee length skirt with a slit that went half way up the skirt in the middle of the front of it.

Hope had her legs spread apart. Hope was facing the window and had her elbows on her knees and hand her face down in her hands and appeared to be crying. Matt carefully walked closer curious as to what Hope was up to. Hope appeared as if she was dressed to go out but she was at home on a Friday leading Matt to believe that her date didn't work out as planned.

Hope reached up under her skirt pulling her teal panties down and off. Matt watched intently knowing that Hope never even let him kiss her for the brief few months that they dated so getting a view would be interesting. Hope spread her legs and Matt had difficulty seeing up her skirt with how the lighting was. Matt still watched getting aroused from just knowing Hope was about to play with herself. Matt was a bit curious as to who she was thinking about as she did this.

Hope sighed as she leaned back with one arms propping herself up as she pushed her small but perky breasts forward making them look bigger as she spread her legs wide. She pushed her white skirt up a bit as she slid her hand up under her skirt and started to gently caress her clit. Her depressed face slowly changed to a bit of a happier expression as she rubbed her clit getting aroused as she went along.

Matt continued to watch still unable to believe that Hope would do such a thing especially with her shades open. Matt watched as she rubbed harder and faster her breasts jiggling around a bit. Matt smirked enjoying the view of Hope pleasuring herself. Hope's eyes began to glaze over as she rubbed herself hard and fast getting hornier and wanting to cum.

Hope continued to rub her clit pushing her fingers down to rub her pussy lips while rubbing her clit with her fingers giving moans of pleasure out her breasts jiggling around quite a bite as she gets into it more. Matt staring at her in disbelief not able to believe she would do such a thing.

Hope leaned her head back and moaned in pleasure as her back arched. She continued to rub her clit hard and fast while rubbing her pussy lips; her white skirt slowly riding up more and more as she rubbed her self. Hope moaned loudly enough for Matt to hear her from outside. Hope's eyes were glazed over and rolled back in her head. He watched amused as she was in her own little world of pleasure unaware of what was going on in the real world.

Hope continues to rub her clit and pussy lips going crazy from the pleasure. Matt stares at her realizing she is in her own little sexual world of pleasure. He walks up to the window noticing it isn't locked. Her starts to push up on it slowly opening the window with a bit of a struggle since he was quite distracted by Hope masturbating her skirt having ridden up so far that her can see her fingers going to town on her pussy lips her fingers never entering her pussy leaving her horny and wet but not quite coming.

Matt gets the window open wide enough and slowly crawls into her room getting a close view of Hope's pussy. Matt shut the window behind him in case Hope started screaming when she saw him. Hope was moaning loudly as she rubbed her clit. Matt looked at her in disbelief as he unzipped her shorts sliding them down and his shirt over his head leaving him in just boxers with his dick pitching a tent in his boxers.

Hope was in her own world playing with herself. Matt looks at Hope's pussy noticing her pussy isn't shaved but kept nicely still. Matt can't help but look at Hope's jiggling breasts and wondering what they look like. He gently grabs the bottom of her shirt and lifts it up slowly trying to keep her from snapping from her sexual trance. Matt lifts her shirt over her breasts and over her head sliding it down her arms letting it hang there. He then unhooks her bra sliding it up over her head hanging there from her arm. Matt slides his hands between Hope's legs as she lays there with her skirt still on.

Matt slides his hands to her clit and pussy lips and starts to rub them. Hope not noticing slides her hands away and lets Matt do his thing. Matt rubs her clit and pussy lips as she leans back and lays down on her bed spreading her legs wide moaning as she gets hornier from the pleasure and the lack of relief to make her cum. Matt looks at Hope squirming in pleasure under his touch deciding that her pussy could use a 7 inch dick in it.

Matt got on the bed his knees between her legs as he slides his hands away from her pussy. She lays there perplexed by the confusion of lack of stimulation. Matt then slowly pushed his dick into Hope's pussy. Hope closed her eyes ad they snapped open and looked at Matt, "Oh My God, what are you doing?" She screams out as Matt slides his dick all the way into her pussy. Matt kisses her lips and she kisses him back in a state of disarray as he tries to figure out if this is really happening or not.

Matt slides his hands to Hope's perky breasts and squeezes them as Hope moans out in pleasure. Matt slowly pushes in and out of her wet pussy while kissing her. She shakes her head, "No Matt, you shouldn't be doing this." Hope tries to push Matt off of her to no avail as he pushes his dick into her hard and pops her cherry. She groans in pain. "Oh god, you popped me." She starts to cry. "Stop it hurts so much."

Matt continues to ignore her cries as he kisses her lips. He thrusts in and out of her pussy harder and faster while rubbing her nipples. Hope grabs the sheets tightly closing her eyes wishing so was somewhere else. Matt kisses her lips and she kisses back from being so horny. She lays there just holding down tightly moaning in pleasure as she gets pounded.

Hope moans in pleasure her body giving into the feeling as Matt thrusts his dick in and out of her pussy while kissing her lips. Matt squeezing her breasts and rubbing her nipples while pleasuring her. Hope slowly begins to get into the sex despite not wanting to. "Matt... is this really happening?" She moans out as she starts to buck her hips up into him; Hope unable to control her body having wanted Matt even after they broke up.

Hope continues to buck back into Matt as he fucks her pussy hard and fast while kissing her lips. He continues to rub her breasts as he fucks her good and hard. Hope spreads her legs wide and bucks up into him hard and fast moaning in pleasure. "Oh god Matt... you feel so good." She moans out as she starts to cum all over his dick. Matt feels her cum on his dick and can't help but to fill her with his cum.

Hope continues to cum unaware of Matt filling her pussy with his cum at the same time. Matt finishes cumming and pulls out of Hope. Hope opens her eyes and looks up at Matt. "Oh Matt..." She kisses his lips, "You were fantastic."

Matt looks at her and smirks, "You wanna have some more fun hun?" Hope sits there a bit reluctant but finally decides that it wasn't that bad being horny and all still on top of figuring Matt was planning on staying with her for good.

Matt picks up his back pack and takes Hope's hand. Hope looks at him blankly having thought they were going to play on her bed some more. She slowly gets up and walks with Matt doing as he wants knowing that she can relieve her horniness like she wants. Matt leads her into her parent's room and leads her to the bed. Matt turns on the lights and then he lays her down on the bed and she does so with no resistance. Hope looks at Matt perplexed.

Matt lays on top of Hope and kisses her lips and begins to tie her wrists with ropes that he pulled from his back pack. Hope ignoring the ropes as Matt kisses her lips. Hope doesn't think anything of it as Matt ties her wrists to the head board. Matt goes down on Hope and begins to lick her pussy and she moans out as Matt ties her ankles. She lays there moaning as she ties her ankles to the base of the bed leaving Hope tied tightly with her body in the shape of an X on her parent's bed.

She moans in pleasure as Matt licks her pussy lips. Hope lays there her eyes rolling back in her head as her body feels so good. "Mmm... you really know how to make a girl happy." She grins leaning her head up to see Matt licking her pussy and smiling realizing her arms are tied up but not caring. "I'm glad we are back together Matt. I missed you." Hope moans out in a genuine happiness.

Matt looks at her feeling slightly guilty for what he was about to do but deciding to be a complete asshole to her anyways. Hope squirms around in pleasure as Matt licks her pussy. Matt pulls a ball gag out of his pack. Hope watches curiously while moaning as he licks her pussy clean leaving Hope horny. Matt reaches up and slides the ball gag into Hope's mouth. She thinks nothing of it until Matt ties it down and gets up off of it.

Matt stands up and looks down at Hope. Hope has a look of fear yet wanting some action in her eye as Matt looks down at her, "Well... it's been fun sweetie. I'm glad we got to do this but by looking at the time I'm sure your sister will be home soon and she looks like she'd be a good fuck too." Hope squirms frantically to escape to no avail and unable to talk.

Matt turns the lights down so they are dim so that Hope is visible but it's dark so the figure of Hope on the is visible but not enough that you'd be able to see who she was clearly, "Don't worry Hope, I've got you a fuck buddy while I fuck Jessye." Matt leans down and kisses her forehead. She glares angrily at Matt and tries to say something or even yell but it's too difficult for her with the gag in her mouth. She just lays there unable to do anything as she lays there in agony knowing her sister is going to get fucked and realizing she's going to fuck another guy without a choice.

Matt walks out of the room leaving the door open. Hope struggles to no avail not wanting Matt to violate her baby sister. Hope lay there thoughts of Jessye fucking Matt going through her head. She shook her head in disgust also curious what the note that Matt left on the door was before he left.

Jessye was similar in looks to Hope. She had blue eyes and red hair that came down to her shoulders. Her face was slightly wider than Hope's and her smile wasn't quite as lovely and her breasts were slightly smaller though still a B cup. Jessye was 2 inches taller than Hope though Hope was 4 years older than Jessye.

Hope heard the front door open and was curious as to who it was hoping someone could free her. She leaned her head up and watched as Jessye and her younger brother Ben walked by the door. Hope tried to yell to no avail. She was confused as Jessye and Ben walked by the door since Jessye was wearing a cheerleading uniform and Ben was wearing a basketball uniform. Hope stared blankly because they weren't on either of the respective teams. Hope tried yelling again and sighed figuring that they must have bought Halloween costumes.

Hope lay on the bed in agony realizing what awaited her baby sister hoping that Ben could stop Matt from taking advantage of her sister. Hope hears Jessye give a little scream and that eats at her inside realizing that she is likely being fucked by Matt when the bed starts thunking against the wall.

To be continued...

Belakunn
Belakunn
14 Followers