The Ex Ch. 03

Story Info
A fictional encounter between me and an ex. The conclusion.
2.4k words
3.43
4.4k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together just playing with each other, kissing, our bodies pressed together sticky with sweat and other fluids that have escaped our bodies since we started playing. After a few minutes you get bored and finally push me onto my back and climb above me positioning yourself over my stiff shaft.

In one smooth movement you lower yourself onto me and we both gasp in pleasure, smiles on both our faces. Leaning your body down to me we get comfortable and kiss as you gently move back and forward on top of me as I move my hips in rhythm with yours. Occasionally I push your head up so I can wrap my lips around your breasts alternating hard sucks and gentle licks over your nipples.

You sit up with a smile on your face and begin to rock a lot rougher on top of me, it feels great, my cock deep inside you. I continue to move with you for a while but it's not long before I can't keep up, you're really going for it, it's always been your favourite position. I'm getting close but really want to make this last so I pull your head back down to me and grab your butt to force you to slow down to a stop while I regain control. You smile a wicked grin knowing that you've got me right on the edge but now you want to make this last as well so you relent and lay still on top of me while we kiss passionately once more.

After a few minutes your patience wanes and you pull away from my lips, leaning up a little so you can watch my face as you contract your pelvic muscles around my cock. This certainly brings the reaction you were looking for, my uncontrolled gasps of pleasure every time you grip me inside you brings that sexy grin back to your face. I start to move in rhythm with you every time you grip me I gently move into you. Our pace quickens and it's not long before I can feel myself getting close and by your soft moans I can tell you're not far away either.

"I'm going to cum babe" I whisper into your ear, which spurs you on even more, your pace and the force of your thrusts intensify. My hands grip your rear pulling myself into you on every down stroke. I'm fighting off my own orgasm waiting for you to reach your peak at the same time but I can't last much longer, being inside you while you grind hard and fast into me is too much.

I grab the back of your head kissing you deeply once more but that's all I can take and I pull my head away to let out a loud groan of pleasure as I can't hold it any longer. I thrust up to meet you once more but this time there's no going back as my orgasm takes hold and I begin to fill you with my hot sperm. The feeling of my release and your pussy filling up is enough to send you over the edge as well as you feel your own orgasm sweep through your body causing you to moan in pleasure with me. Your pussy tenses with your orgasm gripping my cock while I continue to shoot my load deep inside you. After what seems like an age we both go limp and lay together, still connected at the waist but both pretty out of breath thanks to the intensity of our orgasms.

After a while you gently start to kiss my neck, nuzzling into me in an attempt to rouse me from my post-orgasm state. It doesn't take long for me to stir, kissing your forehead, your nose and finally your lips as you move up to face me. You kiss me passionately once more and I realise you're still horny as ever, your pussy starts clenching me again milking the last few drops of cum out. We kiss for a few more moments making me twitch inside you which you can't help but smile at mid kiss.

Now I'm slowly starting to slide back out of you, we can feel the mess of our juices at our crotch as we lay together kissing. When I'm finally released from you, you lift up steadily on one knee so we can see the aftermath. My cock glistens as it lays limp on my stomach, covered in both our cum; your pussy still slick and dripping my cum back where it came from. We look at each other with eager smiles, you kiss me briefly on the lips, the my neck and then down my torso, twisting your body as your mouth goes in search of my glistening penis. Your head reaches my crotch as you plant a gentle kiss on the head of my cock before positioning yourself laying on your side up against me, your thighs at my head now. You gently begin to kiss and lick at my cum covered penis taking your time to gently clean me of our cocktail of juices. Parting your legs slightly I caress your butt and stare at your still soaking lips, I run my hand through your legs and gently across your mound before pushing my fingers through your outer lips onto the soft wet flesh below.

With my cock and balls thoroughly licked clean now you start to take me in your mouth again. I never went fully soft after we came, just lost a bit of stiffness but with my semi-erection you're able to take almost my entire shaft in your mouth. You suck me in completely dancing your tongue around the head of my cock with it in your mouth, doing just the right things to get my blood beginning to flow back in the right area. All the while my fingers are still playing with your soaking wet slit, every now and then my fingers flicking across your clit causing you to let out a tiny whimper.

As I start regaining my stiffness once again I begin playing more with your pussy, pushing two fingers inside as my thumb gently caresses your clit. A moan of approval escapes your lips as you shift between sucking my cock and my balls and back again. I lift your top leg across my chest giving me a great view of your crotch as my fingers play inside you still, my free hand now caressing your butt and allowing me to spread your ass cheeks apart to get a better view. It also gives me a view of your beautiful little asshole and I can't resist but take a wet finger from your pussy and gentle circle your hole. A soft moan comes from you while your still sucking at me and I take this as a little encouragement and gently push the tip of my finger inside your anus.

You stop sucking me and I pause for a second waiting for your response but you just lay the side of your head on my thigh with a short exhale of breath. I keep going gently sliding my finger further into your back passage as my other hand pulls your cheeks apart giving me a great view, you let out soft moans but never tell me to stop. I get in to about my second joint of my finger and stop there letting you get used to the feeling while I reach my thumb back to your slick pussy which is even wetter now somehow - I must be doing something right. I pull my finger out slightly and twist my hand so the rest of my fingers find your pussy then as gently as before I penetrate your asshole once more as two of my other fingers enter back in your heated vagina.

My pace is still quite relaxed moving steadily in and out of both your holes while you lay with your head still on my thigh breathing softly getting used to the feeling. It's not long though before you start to get into it and again reach for my cock and this time sucking it forcefully into your mouth as you groan in pleasure. Taking this as a sign I quicken the pace of my fingers slightly, before taking a slick finger from your pussy and positioning it next to my other at the entrance to your tight asshole. Rubbing your juices around your hole gently I ease my second finger into your ass to join the first, you stop sucking me to let out a slightly louder than usual groan as the second finger penetrates you but you show no resistance and it's not long before your sucking at my cock more furiously than ever.

Again your sucking makes me start feeling the hints of another orgasm approaching but having gone this far I need to fuck your ass. I gently pull my fingers from your butt, grabbing your cheek as I move my hand away. Lifting your leg off of me and raising on to my elbows I look down as you're still feverishly sucking away but you notice my movement and pull away looking up at me. You know what I'm going to ask next, but you're still a little nervous.

"Can I fuck your ass? Please." I ask with a lustful tone, your heartbeat rises and I can see you're a little nervous but you nod slowly back at me.

"As long as you gentle" your voice trembles ever so slightly, "it's been a while".

I nod as I sit up and pull you up with me to give you a long deep kiss. We part slowly and you get on to you knees and crawl across the bed to your bedside table, opening a draw and pulling out a little bottle of lube. I'm already up on my knees as well, as you turn around to offer me the bottle, but seen as I'm already up you move closer to me on your knees and while our bodies press together and our lips meet again you reach with one hand for my now impossibly stiff penis giving it a couple of gentle strokes as you flip the cap of the lube with your other hand. You squeeze the cool slippery liquid generously on to my shaft and spread it over me with your hand as we kiss. Now fully coated and prepared to your liking, you place the lube in my hand before turning and bending over in front of me. With the hand you used to lube up my cock you reach between your legs and wipe off the excess over your waiting asshole.

I move myself into position as you kneel there before me, an amazing sight which makes me stiffen even more and a pang of lust fill my stomach. I've wanted this for so long, I almost can't believe it's about to happen.

I rub my thumb gently against your tight asshole spreading the lube around a little more before pushing ever so slightly inside to prepare you for what's to come. You moan gently, still slightly apprehension but there's no turning back now. I position the tip of my cock at your entrance, gently pressing into you so you know I'm there.

In one gentle motion I push the head of my cock into you, you let out a gasp and I ease my pressure, giving you a moment to get used to the size of my cock as it pierces your butt-hole. With a couple of deep breaths you feel the pain abate and the pleasure start to take over, I ask if it's ok to continue and all you can manage is to nod your head into the pillow you're rested against. At this I start applying a little more pressure again, easing my way into your ass. I stop when I'm about half way in and let you catch your breath again, but this time I don't wait too long and without asking begin to apply the pressure once more and as I do you start to moan more and more loudly until most of me is buried deep within your ass.

At this point I do rest for a second for both our benefits, your ass is so tight it feels amazing, if I go too quick I might not last that long. When we've both managed to compose ourselves I start to pull back and slide out of you until just my head is left inside and then ease back into you slowly building up a gentle rhythm. Your breathing is short and your moans are consistent now, each time I come to the end of a stroke you let out a deep groan of mixed pain and pleasure.

"How does that feel baby?" I ask gently at the end of another stroke filling your ass with my length, now going deeper with every thrust. A moan and a nod is all you can manage, you're completely lost in the sensation of it all. I plant my hand on your butt-cheek groping and pulling your ass apart to get a better view and allow me to thrust deeper.

Your moans become louder and almost continual as my pace quickens now, thrusting deep and hard into you. You reach a hand beneath you and start gently rubbing your swollen and soaking clit bringing yourself closer to the edge. This just spurs me on more as I continue to pound into your ass, eventually lifting myself onto my feet to get more purchase and thrust quicker and harder into you.

A few seconds is all it takes before your orgasm hits you like a pile-driver you scream into your pillow and your legs start to buckle. I drop to my knees to stay inside you and keep hammering into your ass, your hand hasn't left your pussy as another wave of orgasm rushes over you. This does it for me and I feel my own orgasm build quickly within me, I continue to thrust into your ass as you lay prone on the bed still whimpering from the after-effects of your double-orgasm. When mine is about to hit I pull out and kneeling behind you with one hand spreading your ass I unload my hot sticky jizz over your asshole and up your back.

I collapse alongside you on the bed, facing each other we can't help but smile and lean together for a gentle kiss. Our hot sweaty bodies stick together as we lay there both out of breath panting to regain our composure. You lay your head in my arms and we kiss once more, not saying anything, just enjoying the moment and it's not long before we both drift off to sleep.