The Ex - Factor

Story Info
Can Love be more than one? (Beginning of a cruise with ex)...
1.5k words
3.08
10.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me something."

She asked looking out to the sea, from their cruise deck.

"hmm"

"Why are you here?"

"What? I thought you invited me along. You had a spare ticket remember? "

"No, I lied."

"Oh I see, well then you need to tell me something.. Why are we here?"

She wished she knew that. Why was she here after all? Leaving a loving husband and 2 little boys behind? On a pretext of an office trip? Cruising on the islands? With her ex.

Sipping a rather sweet welcome drink, he was thinking the same too. Why was he there? Leaving behind a project that'd have fetched him the next promotion? He'd packed up his bags within an hour of her call 2 days ago. And here he was standing on the deck of this beautiful liner full of vacationing couples and a few little kids, with his ex.

"What? Answer me" he looked imploringly into her eyes. The deep look there made her insides do a somersault. Putting up her best efforts to keep it light she joked looking at the sea and raising a toast.

"We have a whole week eh?"

"Yes that we definitely have, take all the time now that the city is left behind."

They announced for people to retreat to the rooms while the deck would be prepared for the night's dinner event. She blushed at the thought, they were booked in a couple suite, he didn't know that yet!

As the steward led them into a beautiful set of rooms with a impeccable view of the retreating shoreline. He took in the English decor with tantalizing paintings, a sharp intake of breath told her he'd registered their arrangements for the week. His face didn't give away any sign of approval even as they were wished a pleasant stay by the steward closing the door behind.

"So, this is your idea madame?"

He spoke to her hung head, exasperated.

"What is it that you want to test like this sanya?... "

"Well now... say something at least" Avi was almost screaming at her now.

"I don't know, Avi", "I just wanted to..."

"Wanted to what?... Honeymoon with me?"

She was close to tears now. Something that always got the better of him. Calming down he reasoned to the gorgeous eyes now glistening with unshed droplets waiting.

"Look, this is too difficult for me alright, you know I love you, I always have... This just makes me want to own you. And that is not a wise thing to do."

"I love you too.. You know"

"But you don't understand, you are married there's the kids and I'm, I'm... I.. This could spoil your happy life back home"

"Home is not visible anymore Avi."

"That doesn't mean that we can... We can be friends, I am trying so hard to be friends, we can't fall in love again..."

"But I never stopped loving you."

"Oh yeah? And what about Sumit then? He's your husband for heavens sake."

"Yeah and I love him too"

"It doesn't work that way, Sanya last time I checked people out there love their spouses; families. You are treading dangerous waters. God! woman what do you want from life anyway?"

"Love is not just about... sleeping together and there are different kinds of love too, you know."

"Yes and none of them travel in a honeymoon suite. You could have thought of this years ago, sanya before you married someone else," he said walking out of the door, looking for arranging himself another room perhaps.

She was left alone sitting on the large bed. Within seconds, she's sobbing; picking up a large floral pillow, she hugged it tight rocking with muffled sobs.

Up on the deck he stood in the breeze, clearing his head, smoking a cigarette. The woman was mad, right since was a little girl. What was she hoping for after all these years. And yet he couldn't get the image out of his mind - of her beautiful face in that room scented with roses. He wanted her to be in his arms, he'd wanted to kiss her red for this plan. Maybe he should pull her straight to the bed, or pin her to the wall beside the window, or the couch in the corner? She'd surely missed the painting of kissing cherubs on the ceiling. He smiled butting out the cigarette, she was his and his alone for a week now. Forever had shortened to a week, so be it. The woman, needed a cheer me up, must have cried all along he thought skipping the last few steps to "our" honeymoon suite..

He found the door ajar, slipping inside he locked it up. She didn't stir from her fetal position on the edge of the bed. Taking off his jacket he slipped into the sheets, hugging her from behind. Just as he thought she'd slept off, Sanya jerked awake, turning in his arm. Guilt stung him as red eyes and a tear stained face looked up, before a fresh round of sobs made her disappear somewhere on his tee shirt. She cried hard into his chest, too close, much too close clinging unto his tee shirt. Was he shocked? surprised? maybe sad maybe in his heart? No but, his body definitely said a different story. He was very much aroused.

"There there now, I'm sorry sweetie, shh" even as he comforted her he couldn't do much to stop his natural instincts at her proximity. A hundred thoughts clouded his mind, a million desires crept up. He felt the slight heat of her skin, her smells intoxicating him. He kissed her forehead softly still whispering words of comfort. While all he wanted to do was pull up her face kiss her lips till they were red. He could eat this gorgeous woman right now. They had a week, he reminded himself. She jolted to a quietness, suddenly aware of their proximity, letting go of his now tear stained tee shirt she looked up. He wiped away the remaining of the teardrops, still not loosening his hold. Not intending to for the next one week.

On a sudden impulse he kissed her full on the lips. Her expression was unclear as he pulled away looking for a response. Just as his hold slacked a notch, she pulled into a hug, kissing him with all her being... The 10 yrs of her marriage vanished from between them, washed away with her frenzied kisses his celibacy vows shattered.

They had lived his moments many times in their heads, on the calls, in messages. Finally they were here, together. He buried himself in her shoulders, kissing her shoulders, Shivering , silent, breathing heavily he undid her dress, she pulled away his tee shirt, the tear drops now dry. Their bare skin touched as he moved on top of her. She shut her eyes tight, afraid the fragile dream would break any moment now.

"Look at Avi, Sanya." she heard a whisper as he nuzzled the back strap of her humble bra. His teeth tugged at it, before planting a soft bite down her heaving bosom. His hands on her cheeks, in her hair, pulling it free of the tie up, now spread out on the pillow. He pulled down the straps. His warm palms slid to undo the clasp at the back. She arched letting him as they kissed again. A deeper, more demanding kiss. Demands she was willing to give in to.

It was unreal to be there together, in "our" bed. His eyes closed as he savored her sweet fragrance, kissing her neck and down to her bosom. At the touch of his caress, she clenched upon his shoulder, with a sharp intake of breath that caused her neck to stretch reveling a straining muscle. He touched it to calm her. She dropped her palms unbuttoning the denim. His thumbs rubbed across her earlobes now, freeing them of the ear drops that jingled down to the floor.

Her palms wandered up his bare back, pulling him in closer. She helped Avi kick out of his denims, while he pulled away her stockings and the lace of a panty. Her palms caressed across his bare skin now, taking in all of his gorgeousness. With a sudden strong hand he heaved her on top, propped against his knees. It was his turn to look , hands on her waist... His biting eyes, made her blush. The blush on her cheeks, her drooping eyes made him want to eat her. A muscle twitched at his jaw. She found herself under him the next instant, her hands pinned in his entwining fingers. His lips came down kissing her now punishingly. He moved their hands closer on the pillow now, crushing her hair too as he moved himself closer to the throbbing between her legs. Kissing her all the while. He found the wetness, a final pull at his arousal. He pushed himself in, the kissing got slower as he went in further, grinding her with all his might. His entire length not in her, he pulled away from her lips, eyes looking deep into hers.

As they fell into the rhythm, they came close. Her nails digging into his fingers sweaty now. With one final gasp and a moan, they came together, flooding each other. They lay on the sheets, spent and breathing heavily into each other.

"So ... a week??"

"Yes this week is our forever..."