The Ex - Factor Ch. 02 - Dinner on the Deck

Story Info
Her first night on the cruise with her ex.
1.4k words
3.32
6.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay on the large king sized bed, the rush of their very first making out was dying. So many years of knowing each other, being together, both of them had replayed this scene in their thoughts again and again, despite the breakup, even after her marriage. As the headiness settled slowly, awkwardness crept in. More than a decade of anticipation made the headiness toxic.

"Is this why she had in mind for a week-long trip on this cruise" he wondered.

Is this what you really wanted? She asked her self.

"So,...?!" Avi began.

"Don't, let's not talk about it, yet." She kissed him a swift loving kiss. "We have a dinner to get ready for."

"Right, dinner and drinks it would be I am sure" he grinned. If this was her sober, he definitely looked forward to Sanya drunk.

She got up pulling a sheet around her, suddenly shy, watching their clothes lying around the room. Amused at her sudden consciousness Avi looked at her curiously as she walked into the bathroom. The bath was for another day, tonight would be about the dinner alone.

An hour later she stood framed in the doorway a perfect picture in the short wine coloured dress, she'd aged well indeed he thought, bending to do up his shoelaces.

They took a seat farthest from the music, a lot was left to be said. Sitting with the fresh sea breeze on their faces and soft music slowly filling up the quietness, he placed his palm on hers lying on the table.

"So?"

Sanya shivered under his touch. "Don't ask me why."

"I meant to ask what next, rather."

They both grinned at the easy flirt. The wine and the music added to the lightening of their thoughts. Finishing the bottle, he got up asking her hand, indicating the dance floor. The wine bottle was replaced with a new one. They danced away, with every song her hair got a little more undone. He totally loved the flush increasing on her cheeks. The population on the deck was thinning, they walked over to the railings, the sea a vast expanse of darkness ahead, the ship whooshing across, leaving a trail of foam and ripples that ran deep.

Pulling at her waist he brought her closer to his side. They snuggled, resting her head on his shoulders she sighed - a happy smile spreading.

He'd never thought they'd have this moment, yet so much they had hoped. He rubbed his palms on her arms, causing her to open the gorgeous eyes. With a faint glow of the faraway lights shining on her face, masked with a smile that spoke comfort. He couldn't not kiss that cute face. His peck on her nose made her blush more. Her blush made him want to kiss her more.

Cupping up her cheeks, he kissed her long and deep. She responded, her hands locked at his back, the wine bottle still held in one. She shivered despite the warmth of the night.

"Let's get you inside honey, you are shivering"

"Since when am I 'honey'? & It's warm here" Sanya retorted mischievously to his suggestive statement, taking a swig off the wine.

"Yeah but it's also very public here don't you think, honey? You are honey since I have known your honeypot!" His smile made her blush hard.

Letting go of her, he lighted a cigarette. Confused on what the night held, it felt dizzy already. They sipped on more wine, lighted more cigarettes, the noise at the background died away slowly. Dinner was ordered, served right there, in their little corner on the deck. Soon they'd have to walk down to the cabins, beautiful as they were there was no breeze of the sea.

But could she walk down? An amused Avi looked up as she made her way back to him drunkenly. He got up supporting her leaning across the rails

"You definitely need the bed now, woman. You are sloshed."

"Not at all, All I need is this sea, the wind and you."

"Yeah well, I can see that. And you do have it all. Now off to bed with you"

"No" Sanya could be really stubborn, and right now she totally irked Avi like so many times before. Or did she see a difference in those darkening eyes? She turned away towards the sea.

"Oh, no baby you don't show your back to me now!" A stern statement was made, pulling her up close by the small of her back. His hold was too strong for her to wiggle free, he had no intention of letting her do so either. She had to face him, the look in those gorgeous eyes sent another shiver down her spine.

The edge of her dress fluttered in the wind as did butterflies in her stomach. They kissed, a punishing kiss pushing her to her toes. His soft bites bringing her back to her senses, well a little bit. His hands at her back making her dizzier!

"Ready for the bed yet?" A yes was spoken in silence.

His firm hold guided her tipsy steps to the suite, to their bed for the week. The alcohol ebbed away as she set herself on the couch. Memories of the afternoon flooding her.

Over her muddled thoughts, he emerged, fresh and fragrant. A stark white bath towel tied low, showing a wee bit more skin than one would have imagined. She sat like a stone, admiring a thin line of the hair working up to his navel from the edge of the towel that hid everything else.

"All right, Love?" He walked to her.

"What? Umm, yeah!"

"Well, as much as I love how you look in that pretty dress..." he whispered against her ears, slowly pulling the zip away. The dress fell in a heap on the floor. Loving the way she looked in the lacy lingerie, he let that stay, for now. Pushed into the pillows Sanya felt her head buzzing again, looking at the handsome man taking off her stilettoes before getting in the bed beside her.

The wine had actually drowned her inhibitions, and his encouragement only unleashed her desires. The first passionate kisses made after they were alone and in bed, set off a fire within her. His hungry eyes clearly appreciating every inch of her. The fire raged on, the kisses got wetter, adding fuel to the fire. They broke away, she took that brief moment to cross over him. Mildly surprised with the bold and explicit side of the woman, Avi couldn't be happier for the view the wine provided him. Sanya in her lacy and revealing lingerie, positioned herself over his hardness, slowly rubbing herself upon him from over the towel. With her hands up in the air, eyes closed and lips hungrily open, she was a picture from a fantasy. He was afraid to blink. The warmth of his hands on her waist made her open her eyes long enough to know he was positively delighted. Even as she caressed herself, with one hand directed his palms onto her boobs.

First, over the flimsy lace of the bra, he caressed. He reached under and after just a few pressings, couldn't bear to have the bra there anymore. He reached behind her, but Sana was quicker. With a teasing smile, she unhooked the bra, tossing it across the room. He removed her hands as she teased to hide her beauties. At his softest touch her nips responded, with a pink flush reaching her pretty face, she shivered an approval. Avi too was slowly reaching his peak, with the softness cupped in his hands. Shifting her a bit he had to get the towel away from between them. Sanya was quick with her panties! Hell, the woman was quick tonight. He couldn't not be quick, with the speed a frenzy now, both their wants at the highest. His grip on her tighter, her nails dug deeper, and they found their rhythm. A fast, crazy inferno of pushing deeper into her, while she enjoyed every millimeter of his maleness. In a burst of crazy ecstasy, he came - flooding her with his wetness. The fire now just embers! They lay on each other, a heap of exhausted flesh and sweat!

She couldn't stop aching for more but the wine wore off and his soft snores coaxed her to oblivion!