The Ex Files

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy panted and groaned, feeling her own orgasm creeping up. She bounced and moaned, screaming Mike's name over and over, whimpering like a wounded slut.

"OH, FUCK, MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, "OH, FUCK!!!!! AHHHH, AHHHHHH, SHIIIIIIIT, I'M CUMMING!!!!!"

Mike held onto her tightly and released another strong flood of cum into her, this time reclaiming the pussy he had been aching for for so long.

Sandy fell forward, on top of Mike's sweaty torso, kissing him wildly and letting her nipples kiss his wet chest.

"Come back to me, Sandy," he whispered, in between kisses, "I'm nothing without you."

Sandy hesitated for a moment, then smiled and whispered, "That's true, you ARE nothing without me."

The couple laughed and spent the rest of the day intertwined on Sandy's living room floor.

And true to the saying, sometimes the past DOES repeat itself.

12