The Ex-Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah felt Ben's dick slide into her mouth, and felt his familiar heat. She loved sucking his dick, and she loved how much he enjoyed it. But at the mention of someone else, three thoughts went through her head at once. First, Ben really enjoyed it, but Taylor loved it enough to beg for it and promise anything. It turned her on, and sometimes, just thinking of it put her in the mood for it.

Second, Andrew, the good-looking guy from the party. They'd been talking on the bed when he made his move, and when he began to caress her through her costume, she kind of naturally moved her hand to his crotch and felt that he was already as hard as hell for her. Guilt swamped all her other emotions...after she left. His hard dick, his gasp of excitement, the way he'd been checking out how hot she looked in her costume all night...she had to force herself to do the right thing and leave, because if she'd stayed one second longer...

But Ben was harder, and bigger, and cuter, and loved her for more than her low-cut Halloween cosplay and a shared interest in some very popular books. She bobbed him deep into her throat, then quickly stripped off her pajama bottoms and underwear, and got his dick inside her slick vag as fast as she could.

Taylor and Andrew she forgot all about, but the third thought bothered her, and wouldn't go away. She couldn't stop seeing Esha's face next to Ben's at the bar, sitting next to each other as close as old friends. They'd known each other longer; she knew him so well, and she'd fucked him. Hannah couldn't stop imagining Esha's mouth teasing Ben's dick, or her petite frame underneath him, drenched in sweat and covered in his come. Had they used condoms?

Esha had Taylor now, and Hannah had seen the way Ben still noticed her. She must be good.

Ben and Hannah's fingers interlaced as Hannah rode him as hard as she could, swerving her hips on top of him. Her breasts were heaving beneath the A-shirt, stuck to her feminine curves by lines of sweat. She hadn't come yet, but her eyes were shut tight and her mouth hung open, panting in ecstasy. Ben couldn't hold back. His hips lurched, his muscles tightened and he orgasmed deep, pushing four spurts of come inside her.

He knew in Hannah's heart she was a loyal person and she loved him. The guy at the party had been a mistake in shitty circumstances. (Besides, Ben had a few of his own mistakes and wasn't ready to start casting stones.) Once Hannah gave her heart, it stayed given. That was the thought that troubled him. He couldn't stop thinking of her being with Taylor—the smile on her face in the photographs.

After six months, did she still have feelings for him?

12