The Ex-Lovers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew took a swig of beer. Perspiration had beaded up on the label. He wiped off his hand on the comforter and lay back on the bed fully nude, his erection powerful and intense. Hannah straddled Andrew's legs, took the bottle from him and with her other hand began to stroke his cock.

She was sitting on his thighs with her calves tucked beneath her. "I like this," said Hannah, taking a drink and jerking him off slowly. "You want to know a secret?"

"Yeah."

"I like fingering myself. I do it every chance I get."

A smile broke across Andrew's face. "People masturbate," he said. "That's not a secret."

"Well, yeah, people masturbate. That's a long way away from admitting I personally masturbate. Anyway, that's not the secret! Don't interrupt."

"Sorry."

"Here." Hannah put Andrew's dick in his hand. Slightly puzzled, he took hold of himself.

"Do it," said Hannah. Andrew began to stroke his cock. Hannah set the empty beer aside and cupped her breast with one hand, and touched her clit with the other. Her middle finger traced along her slit, then nestled beneath her hood and slowly began to circle. Her hips began to flex and grind, riding Andrew.

"When I do it," she said, "I sometimes think about—people I've met—people I know—old friends..." Her voice trailed off. A few moments later, she spoke again, in a low whisper. "But I don't think about fucking them. I think about lying in my bed, on my back, masturbating. And—the guy—he's on top of me, between my legs, and he's touching his thing. And—when I'm ready—when I start cumming—he cums. On my tummy. On my breasts. All over me."

Her eyes had closed, and her voice was nearly inaudible, but she was clutching her breast tightly and her middle finger was jolting along her clit in tight, quick circles. Andrew watched her with eyes intent on her form, hypnotized by the description of her most intimate thoughts.

Soft music in the background became the only sound. In the distant house, the diminished sounds of talk and music hinted that the party was winding down. Hannah's breath became ragged and quickly her body convulsed—first a twitch, and then a long, deep shudder from the base of her spine. She drew herself upward, trying to hold on to her ecstasy. Her mouth fell open and her cheeks had visibly flushed in the low light.

Andrew gripped her thigh as his own body strained. He wasn't going to hold back. But the next moment, Hannah took his hand, and moved it to her hip. She was still fingering her clit, but clarity had come back into her hazel eyes. He gave her a questioning look. "Did you...?"

Biting her lip, she nodded. "Get a condom," she said.

Andrew reached across to the bedside table and found one. Hannah stretched out over his body, pressing his cock up to her stomach and pulling on it, keeping him hard for her use.

He looked back to her and she took the condom. In his ear, she whispered, "You asked about getting caught. Is that what you like? Do you want someone to watch us?"

He didn't answer.

Hannah sat upright. She fitted the condom over his penis, pinched the reservoir and rolled it down over his shaft. Then she held onto his sheathed dick until she got her pelvis placed over his and his tip tucked between her labia.

Then she took his hands in hers and interlaced their fingers as she lowered herself onto his shaft. Her grip tightened suddenly and she took a sharp breath. Swiveling her hips, she readjusted and pushed down onto him.

"God, you're so hard," she moaned. "Fuck, ohh, it's so deep inside me." She was literally quivering as his full length disappeared into her, and his dick felt harder than it had been in months. Her labia parted around his shaft, opening to accept him into her womb.

When she'd pushed her vulva all the way down to his short-cropped thatch of blond pubic hair, and she couldn't push any farther, Hannah bit her lip and rolled her hips around the root of his cock, angling him even deeper inside her.

"Haaa...!" she gasped. "Ohhh...yeah." She opened her lips to kiss him, and Andrew slipped his tongue into her mouth. All her weight was supported on her knees, on his cock and in the palms of his hands, holding her up.

She unentangled her fingers from his, first on the right, then on the left. Still kissing, she planted her hands on his biceps now, letting her hanging breasts sway over his lean torso as she fucked him.

Andrew moved his hands to her waist, guiding her back and forth slowly on top of him.

Hannah didn't rush. Each thrust began with a steady rise, pulling nearly all the way up off of his dick, arching her back, pushing her breasts out fully and rolling her hips around his shaft. Then she paused for the space of a few rapid heartbeats, and slowly pushed back onto him.

Her moans were loud and scarcely controlled each time Andrew's cock slid back inside her, over and over again.

Each time, she pushed back harder and harder, accepting every bit of depth he could give her. Hannah's long moan would shudder to a halt. Finally, with a hoarse whimper, she stopped pushing with his dick buried inside her. Hannah's eyes were shut tight, wincing, and her mouth hung open with raspy breath. It seemed like she didn't have the strength to lift her body again, but inside her body, Andrew felt her pelvic floor clenching around his cock.

In one motion, Andrew sat up and lifted Hannah up with him, his ropy muscles taut and rock solid. Now on his knees, he swerved his hips, and let her legs slide around to the small of his back. The next moment, Hannah was sprawled on her back, with her sock-covered foot pulling him into her and her arms and breasts falling to the side.

His dick slid partway out of her pussy as he knelt on the bed in front of her. Andrew could see her labia spreading around the ring at the base of the condom, just beneath her engorged clitoris. He gave it attention, and fucked her as her body suddenly shivered beneath him.

Hannah dug her legs against his sides, drawing Andrew forward. "Don't stop," she gasped. "God, I need it."

"Say it."

"Cum for me." Hannah's arms bent above her head, her fingers pulling hard against the twisted sheets at the foot of the bed.

"Fuck me—fuck me—"

Andrew's vision narrowed to Hannah's flushed face, the loose blonde curls pushed behind her ear, and the patina of sweat over her heaving chest. His rhythm slowed for a moment. He clenched his eyes shut. With a great final thrust, cum shot out of him and flooded the condom's reservoir, deep inside Hannah's body.

All he could hear was Hannah's shallow breath, mixed in with gasps and low moans. Her mouth was right up against his ear. And he could hear her whisper, very softly, "Yeah, yeah, cum for me...cum for me..."

She was writhing beneath him, pulling him still farther inside her. His body felt paralyzed on top of her, but he could feel her breasts pushed up against him, the curve of her hips and thighs around him, the kiss of her lips, the caress of her cheek and her fingers playing over his back.

He opened his eyes and saw her smile, adoring and radiant.

"I want it all inside me," said Hannah. With a quick peck on his lips, she added, "'Andrew.'"

"I love you."

She tucked her belly and pushed on his cock, still half strong inside her. The warm juice of his cum swirled inside the condom.

"How sweet," Hannah teased. "But I've got a boyfriend."

"Lucky guy."

"No...I'm the lucky one." Then she kissed him again. The condom slid off his dick in a long, slow motion; she tied off the end and threw it in the trash beside his bed, then pushed the tops of her socks down to her ankles and curled up naked in his arms.

* * *

He fell asleep almost immediately. Hannah's whole body was tingling. Against the early winter chill of the room, the duvet was warm and his arms were comfortable. She reclined up against his strong chest and tucked his hand below her breasts.

Gradually, she too drifted off.

It was still dark when his movement awakened her. He'd shifted in his sleep, lying supine with his arms tossed over his pillow and the twisted flat sheet pushed down to his waist. Hannah's chest was still covered, barely, but her back was exposed down to the small.

She turned to nestle up against him, and felt her breasts tickled by the sheet's top edge. She forced herself to open one sleepy eye, and straightened the sheet to cover his chest.

He sighed when she tucked the sheet beside him at his armpit. Hannah put her thigh partway over his, cuddling up to him. Their flesh touched and his body heat felt good. A touch of cologne at his neck made him smell sweet and masculine.

Hannah closed her eyes, caressed his small patch of chest hair and moved her hand down to his hip. Sleep was wafting over her. After a minute or more, she realized she could feel his cock on her forearm.

He was totally asleep. His breathing, only a little rough, rose and fell in a long, even rhythm.

So she touched it—very, very lightly. When he stirred, Hannah pulled her hand away, not wanting to wake him. Her breath stopped; as his evened out again, she put her hand back, firmly wrapping her fingers around his limp shaft.

Hannah released a deep sigh. Sleep was clearing away from her eyes. She kissed his chest, and slowly pushed her clenched hand down toward his sack, pulled back up and down again. With just two repetitions, she felt heat and rigidity pulse into his shaft, even while his breathing stayed constant.

In no more than a minute, maybe two, he was completely hard. Her movement quickened to keep pace with her own growing excitement.

Hannah's heart began hammering. As the game escalated—touching him, getting him hard—she wondered how far she could go.

She kissed his chest again, and once more on the nipple. He stirred.

"Hannah?" he whispered.

"Shh," replied Hannah.

Keeping her hand on his dick, Hannah slid down the length of his athletic body. She felt her breasts brush against him as the sheet pulled back and revealed his satisfyingly long, hard cock. Pre-cum was rising already. A strand stuck to her lips as she kissed his tip.

There it is, though Hannah.Give it to me.

Her tongue darted out and tasted it, then curved around the exposed head and guided his shaft into her mouth and inside her cheek. He seemed to push forward instinctively, and she let him back toward her throat as far as felt comfortable. Then she cupped his balls and tried to suck the cum out of him.

Hannah bobbed back and forth slowly, never letting him out of her mouth. Sweat trickled down her back. Hannah closed her eyes and focused on the tension building inside him. Every so often, she broke her rhythm, lapped at his cock with her tongue and jerked him off as she kept angling herself into a better position. Now between his legs. Now on her knees. Her breasts on his thighs. Her legs spread and her ass in the air, as if she were ready to be fucked from behind while she sucked his cock.

He stayed motionless, except for his hands. First she felt him grip and caress her shoulders, but by the time she was prone in front of him, sweating and gyrating as she swallowed him deep, his fingers were pushing locks over her ears, running through her dirty blonde hair and gently caressing the back of her head.

When he suddenly stopped moving, Hannah noticed his scrotum beginning to tighten.

Quickly, she got up on her knees in front of him with her legs spread, pushing up her bare breasts. Lit by distant streetlights through the translucent curtains, Hannah's eyes invited him.

He knew what to do. Now the man got up onto his knees, laying her thighs over his and pulling her pelvis up onto his. He slipped two fingers into her pussy, testing her wetness, and tickling her with a come-here motion.

"Do it," Hannah whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Oh yeah—fuck me."

His dick pushed upward, no condom, into her wet pussy. He turned her to put her back up against the wall, and hoisted her hips into his hands. Grunting, he strained upward, fucking her with every ounce of his strength, and let gravity do the other half of the work.

He built momentum quickly, enjoying the delicious feel of her cunt gripping him and sliding around his shaft. Plunging into her body as deep as he could go, he felt his orgasm mount. Part of him wanted the feeling to last forever—part of him couldn't wait.

"I'm gonna cum," he gasped through clenched teeth.

"Do it," Hannah moaned. "Oh fuck, do it."

Even as she spoke, his pleasure tumbled over an abyss. His rhythm slowed by half—long, slow strokes pushed his cock in and pulled back out of her cunt, while his chest pressed up against her and his arms around her thighs now held Hannah securely up against the wall.

On the return stroke, as he approached full penetration, white hot cum erupted up out of him, flooding her vagina and seeping back down around his shaft. His orgasm rollicked over five strokes, until finally his breathing stopped and his heaving, sweaty torso collapsed up against her.

Hannah's legs were folded up, pressing her knees up into her breasts. As he slowed, she kept kissing and nibbling his earlobes as her fingers gathered locks of his hair at the nape of his neck.

"So good," whispered Hannah between kisses. "Feeling you cum inside me feels so good."

He kissed the side of her neck and, after a moment, laid her down on the bed in front of him. He pulled his dick out, glistening with their mingled juices, and lay beside her. Then he cupped her breast with a soft squeeze, and kissed her wet lips. Their tongues met.

"I love you, Hannah. Nothing can change that."

Hannah didn't speak for a moment, but put her hand to his cheek and kissed him more fully than before. "I love you," she whispered. "I love you so much, Ben."

Ben and Hannah drifted back to sleep, their mutual fantasy now a pleasant memory.

* * *

Sunlight drifted through the curtains when Ben awoke to find Hannah still lying nude beside him, twirling her fingers through his small patch of chest hair. Her nipples, pushed into his side, were tight and erect.

"Good morning," she whispered. "Open your eyes, sleepy."

"Good morning," he replied, still bleary. His wrinkled clothes were strewn on the floor, intermingled with various bits of Hannah's costume. Her yellow socks topped the pile.

Her wig and utility belt were on the bedpost behind him, silent evidence of how far they'd taken the roleplay.

"How you feeling?" he asked.

"Good," she said simply. "Really good."

"I love you," he said, smiling.

Hannah kissed his cheek, but her brows were knitted. Pushing her collar-length blonde hair over her ear, she started to speak, then stopped and pursed her lips.

"What is it?"

"Well...I don't want you to respect me less. For what I said last night. What I did. I did it for you."

"I helped," said Ben. "We did it for each other. Everything out in the open."

"But, I mean, I was pretending I was...you know...letting some other guy pick me up. Having a one-night stand with a stranger. I don't want you to get hurt."

"It was me," said Ben. "It might have been a scene out of someone else's life, but I was only imagining you being with me like that, not anyone else. It's nice to have a one-night stand with someone you already love."

"But—"

"It's just a fantasy," Ben insisted. "I don't think any less of you."

Hannah's eyes asked the question.

"You're not a slut. Not any more than I am."

"You remember when I said I'd be a whore for you."

"I liked that."

"I just want to ask this. I know...guys sometimes have this fantasy. About watching their girlfriend or whatever...fuck. You know, watching them fuck, like, some other guy. And you've been really—okay—with this whole thing about the party."

"Hannah—"

"Ben, this is hard for me to say. You don't—you don't want that, do you? Because I could never do that to you. I'd be too scared."

"I'm not into that, Hannah. I'm just—look, talking about it didn't help. Both of us were scared to talk about it, scared of what the other person was thinking, what the other person wanted. So we let it out of the bottle. We got to play. We had fun, and that's okay, isn't it?"

"I mean, some of the stuff that came out of our mouths..."

"What, like you wanting a guy to cum on you while you masturbate?"

Hannah cringed, and buried her face in Ben's shoulder. "Oh, shit!" she squealed.

Ben laughed. "It's okay, Hannah-bear. It's okay to fantasize."

Peeking out from his shoulder, Hannah said something, but her voice was too timid and muffled.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Oh, come on."

Hannah lifted her head. "You do one first. Then I can tell you. It'll give me confidence."

"Okay," agreed Ben. After a moment of thought, he answered: "I'd like to watch two people have sex. Not in like a creepy way, but in a, like, life-affirming way. Like sex is a beautiful, important act but I've never actually seen it happen in person, without being one of the people doing it. I bet I'd like it; just thinking about it turns me on."

"Huh," said Hannah. "That actually kind of makes sense."

"Now you."

"Well..." Hannah began. "Mine's kind of similar. I mean, I'm really self-conscious about my looks and I know I'm not perfect, but..."

"Don't be modest."

Hannah batted her eyes shyly. "I know I'm not bad looking or anything. I know guys...you know, get into me a little."

"Oh yeah?"

"A little bit of late night profile creeping, shit like that. But unless the person is really weird or makes it awkward...I kind of like it. I like thinking that maybe someone is getting off thinking about me. That turns me on, you know, just as a fantasy."

"That's no fantasy, and you know it. I guarantee you guys jerk off fantasizing about you doing all kinds of things."

Hannah was really blushing now. She muttered, "I know, right?" She hid her eyes for a second, and looked Ben in the eyes. Then she blurted out the words, "I kind of want to see it."

"What?"

"See it happen. I want to see a guy cum, just from thinking about me."

Ben kissed her lips and stroked her hair. "I think I could do that for you."

"Oh, sweetie," said Hannah, kissing Ben in return. "You make me feel so naughty. I love how you look at me. In my fantasy, though—"

"Seriously," Ben said. "I think I could do that. For you."

"Come on, Ben, they're just daydreams."

"No, really," he insisted. "The only thing that bothers me is the idea of you dumping me for a stranger. I mean, that would crush me. But we're not talking about sex; we're talking about watching."

"Watching...?"

"Watching sex, in person. Another couple going at it. A guy jerking off."

"You'd be okay with that? Really? Think about it."

Ben tried to pull himself together, deciding if he was hung over or not. He knew for a fact there were guys who got off to Hannah. He could see it in their eyes. Most of the time it made him want to rain righteous fists down on their faces. Whenever it happened in public, he just gave Hannah a kiss: the best revenge, after all, was living well.

"What if I did it? We could pull back, take it slow...?"

Hannah nodded compliantly. "Yeah," she agreed. "I love turning you on."

Ben could read through those lines. "But that's not the fantasy."

"Let's try it," Hannah said, looking at Ben's shoulder and rolling her shoulder. She didn't want to push him too far. She didn't want to be a slut. "We can have a lot of fun with it."

"Okay. We'll try it."

Hannah kissed him.

"But," he added.

"But...what?"

"But that's not the fantasy, is it?" Now he kissed her.

Hannah's eyes went wide as she tried to catch her breath. Without a word, she licked her lips nervously and shook her head.