The Ex Returns

Story Info
Ex-boyfriend for glorious three-way sex.
1.2k words
4.02
43.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several months ago my wife got an instant message from a long lost boyfriend, Mike. This was not a problem, we were very happy together and even though she admitted this guy was really good in bed, there were too many character flaws for her to go back to him. Besides, he was happily married too. I let them continue chatting, I even talked a bit to him and he seemed really cool. Eventually the topic turned sexual and got pretty graphic. Pretty soon they were having cyber-sex and swapping pictures of each other online. This too was fine, after all I got to take the picture. My wife, Sharon told me that Mike's job required him to travel a lot and this is what gave him the liberty to talk like they did. She said he didn't talk too much about his wife, but did send a few pictures and she looked really good too. After about 4 months of talking almost daily, the messages stopped out of the blue. Then a month or so later, as quick as they stopped, they started up again. However, this time, the message was simple.

"I've got a job in your town for a few days, I'll be out there next Saturday." Of course Sharon didn't tell me about this until the night he showed up at the door! She was able to get to the door before I did. I was watching a movie when…surprise; Sharon walked in with Mike"

"Hey Bryan, look who's here for few days! Its Mike" I was quite surprised to say the least. We shook hand and I invited him to sit down. Sharon went and grabbed some beers for the guys and got herself a "Lemonade beer." We just sat, talked and drank for what seemed like hours. After about the fourth or fifth round I noticed Sharon was getting a little tipsy when she stood up to get some more she almost tripped over the carpet. It must have been really funny for her because she laughed all the way into the kitchen. When she returned, instead of sitting in between us on the couch, she lied down and put her head on my lap and her feet on Mike's lap. After a few minutes of drinking and watching the movie on, I asked Mike some question and didn't get a response, I glanced over to see him in sort of a trance. Looking down, I saw Sharon rubbing her bare foot in between his legs and was not hard to see the bulge growing. I looked down at Sharon and she had this really evil grin on her face.

It hit me at that moment what she wanted. I could see her nice firm nipples where about ready to poke through her t-shirt. I looked over at Mike and he finally looked up at me. I gave him a nod of approval and he put his hands on her legs and began rubbing them. I moved my hands to her stomach and began rubbing that working higher and higher. I would catch Mike glancing over to see if Sharon's breasts were exposed yet. I kept watching her eyes, which were now shut, obviously enjoying the attention. Mikes hands also kept moving and now he was just under her shorts but not all the way up. I decided to make the first move and placed my hand on her tit. She jumped and sighed, very turned on and knowing what was going to happen. Pretty soon the sighs turned into moans. I could see Mike finished the "leg work" and was know rubbing a very wet pussy. I pulled her shirt up to reveal both of her firm B cup tits. Sharon lifted her hips giving the signal to Mike to pull her shorts down. He did. Aside from her shirt that was bunched up around her neck, she was now naked lying in front of us. Mike continued to finger her when Sharon broke the silence.

"Mike we're not in your car anymore, eat me dammit" She sat up and pulled her shirt off and told Mike to get on the floor in front of the couch. He pulled his clothes off like they were on fire and got down and started to eat like a man possessed. She reached over to me and began unbuttoning my shorts. My hard cock almost popped out. She leaned over and began to suck ferociously on it, like never before. Sharon had one hand holding my cock and the other one was rubbing her clit as Mike licked her out. Her body shock as she had her first orgasm.

"Switch" she yelled Mike and I looked at each other for a second and both got up. I took the rest of my clothes off and he sat down next to her. I began to rub her and licking her out. Mike on the other hand, was deeply kissing her and rubbing her tits. As they were doing this, Sharon was stroking his cock. She stood up and bent down in front of him and inhaled his cock. I stood behind her and started fucking her very wet pussy. As soon as I penetrated her and began pushing she stopped sucking his cock but held it closely to her face. After she got the rhythm down, she start sucking again. Mike flashed me a look that without saying anything, asked if he could come back there and fuck her. I pulled out and he got up. She figured out what was going on then lied down on the floor. Mike got done in front of her lifted her ankles to his ears and pushed his cock into her. I stood there watching in amazement as her ex-boyfriend was pounding my wife. Damn it was hot. I kneeled down by her head and she turned to take my cock in for another good sucking. I looked down at her and saw that not only was she getting fucked, but she was lying on her hands most likely fingering her ass too.

"I'm going to cum soon Sharon" Mike whimpered out in between panting. She looked up at me and asked if I was close to. Of course I was.

"Ok, you guys know I don't normally like this that much, but its different tonight. I want you both to cum on my face." She was right. Sharon rarely let me do that, now she was letting two guys do it. She straightened her legs around and began to rub her clit. Once again her body shook as she came.

"All right guys, your turn" Mike pulled out and knelt down next to her head across from me. In less than 10 strokes, he shot streams of cum on her check and right in her mouth. She actually seemed to enjoy it. The look of absolute pleasure was enough for me to shoot my load on her too. I got cum on her chin and right in her mouth too. She smiled and pulled us both in. She then took both of our cocks in her mouth and sucked them. She also rubbed them all over her face smearing our cum everywhere.

"Holy shit" was all I could muster.

"No kidding, I forgot how good she was" Mike replied

We both sat back on the floor and Sharon sat up and smiled at us with her cum covered face. She got up and went into the kitchen to clean up. I heard the sink come on and a few seconds later she said, "So Mike, when do I get to fuck your wife?"

To be continued...