The Ex-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and watched her on her hands and knees on the bed blindfolded with a tail protruding from her freshly fucked ass. I went over and lifted her off the bed and set her on the floor.

"Would Kitty like to see what she looks like in the helmet and her tail?"

She nodded her head yes.

"Ok, just a minute I will get the keys as soon as I get dressed."

She stood on all fours while I dressed and got the keys. I only unlocked one side of the blindfold and pulled it aside leading her by her collar to the full-length mirror so could see herself. She turned so she could see her tail then looked up at me I could see the tears in her eyes.

"Kitty your choice do you want the pressure let out of the gag or the blindfold off?"

"Blink once for the gag or twice for the blindfold."

She blinked once like I thought she would. I put the blindfold back in place and replaced the lock. I pick up the pump and let all the air pressure out of the gag. I made sure I had the keys and guided her into the kitchen with my hand on her collar I got a water bottle with a straw out of the cupboard and filled it. I unlocked the and removed the gag inserting the straw into the mouth hole and waited while she drank. When she was finished, I pushed the gag back in and locked it place.

"Time for your exercise," said as I guided her into the gym and helped her on to the tred mill.

She was a little unsteady blindfolded and standing on the six-inch heels. I placed her hand on the handles of the treadmill.

"OK get ready I am starting it now."

She nodded her head she was ready I started the treadmill on the lowest setting. I settled in a chair to watch the show the tail swaying as she walked her swollen boobs with pierced nipples bouncing. After twenty minutes,

"Keep walking I am going to remove the gag so you can drink."

She nodded her head she understood. I unlocked the gag and pushed the straw into her mouth and let her drink her fill. I left the gag dangle from the one side for the next twenty minutes. I held the bottle so she could drink again when she pushed the straw out I set the bottle down and pushed the gag back in and locked it in place returning to my chair to watch her. When she finished her hour, I put her on the bike and removed the gag completely. I left her on the bike and ate lunch while she rode. She was panting and sweating on the bike when I returned. I helped her off the bike and onto the leg lift machine I moved the seat, so her tail was in the gap in the cushions, but I was sure it was still uncomfortable the sit ups would be more so.

I watch her work out and offered water when I thought she needed it when she finished her push ups she just laid on the mat panting. I left her rest till she forced herself up on her knees she was dripping sweat the leather of the helmet was soaked. I led her into the bathroom removed her heels and stood her in the shower and rinsed her off I put the soap so she could lather herself up while I helped her stand then rinsed her off and helped her out of the shower and handed her a towel to dry off. She felt around and found the toilet and peed and wiped herself meowing to attract my attention.

I handed her the knees pad, and she put them on the got down on the floor feeling her way along.

"You have been a good Kitty so far today keep it up, and you get the good food for dinner. I might even remove the helmet at bedtime. I am going to leave for a few hours I will be back by dinner time. Be good and don't bother Frieda and Jack understand."

She meowed yes, and I left her standing on all fours in the hallway. Blindfolded her head locked in the tight leather helmet butt plug in her ass holding her tail up. I gave Frieda and Jack the high sign and laid one of my extra belts on the table. I made a decision that they should get some physical as well as mental payback too. Then said loud enough for Kitty to hear,

"Frieda and Jack you may each give Kitty six hits with the belt on her ass to make up for how bad she treated you."

Then opened the door and shut the door and quietly took a seat in the living room to watch the fun. Kitty had not moved from the spot in the hallway.

Jack picked up the belt and walked toward Kitty calling,

"Here Kitty."

She slowly moved toward the sound of Jacks voice. I guess she decided to just get it over with. She meowed when she bumped into his legs turned around a presented her bare ass to him to be whipped. Jack stepped to the side, and so he could get a good swing and wiped her ass with the belt leaving six welts from her tail to the tops of her thighs. She never moved just let him whip her already sore ass. When he finished, she turned around and felt for his hand and licked him then meowed. Jack handed the belt to Frieda,

"Your turn Freida."

Kitty turned and presented her bright red ass the raised welts crisscrossing it to where she thought Freida was. Now Kitty better hope Frieda didn't carry a grudge as Sue had been much more nasty to Frieda then Jack. I looked at Frieda, and her eyes were burning with resentment Kitty's ass was in for it. Holding the belt she gauged the distance and reared back and laid the first stoke hard, Kitty jerked but stayed put. Frieda hit her five more times the last at least as hard as the first. Frieda's lashed were already black and blue. Kitty's body was shaking with her sobs that were coming out as small meows. She struggled up on her hands and turned around and found Frieda licking her hand and kissed it.Then felt along to find the edge of the carpet and laid on her side curled into a ball to rest.

Frieda filled Kitty's water bottle and placed the straw in her mouth and waited while Kitty drank her fill. All her anger drained Frieda asked Kitty if she would like to go to her cage telling her, she would not lock the door. Kitty shook her head no and laid back down. When she was asleep, I opened and shut the door again Kitty didn't stir. It was after 5 pm, and Jack served me part of one of the dishes he had prepared. I informed Frieda, and Jack we ould be out of town next weekend from Thursday till Tuesday to take Friday off paid. I got and opened a can of the better tasting cat food and dished it into her bowl. Then woke her up telling her it was dinner time and that she had been a good girl and I would feed her because she had the leather helmet on. I led her over to the chair letting her sit on the floor while I fed her. She ate it all eagerly.

"Much better tasting?"

She meowed yes.

But I still had a good looking naked woman under my complete control, and my cock was straining for relief. Placing her hand on my hard cock, she took the hint and freed my cock I let her take it deep a few times, when,

"Stop and go get on the bed, I stopped and grabbed the aloe lotion on the way to the bedroom.

"Hold still I am going to put some lotion on your ass cheeks to help them heal."

I gently rubbed large amounts of the lotion into her black and blue ass cheeks.

My cock was still begging for relief. I scooted onto the bed and placed her hand on my cock.

"Put it in your pussy, and you may cum twice.

She meowed a few times and moved quickly lining up and sinking down on my cock. I had not fucked her pussy since before I had thrown her out, with the large butt plug still buried in her ass her pussy was extra tight but was surprisingly wet and my cock slid right in seems she was turned on being controlled. Shen sat motionless for a few seconds her body shivering; Then her hips went into overdrive moving in small circles she came suddenly her body going rigid then her kegel muscles spasmed as the orgasm tore thru her body she collapsed onto my chest panting. She rested a few minutes, and as her breathing returned to normal. Then she sat up and started moving her hips again but at slower more leisurely pace messaging my cock with her kegel muscles. Kitty stopped moving, milking my cock with kengel muscles and climaxed a second time not as hard as the first time, The spasming of her kegel muscles pushing me over the edge as I joined her.

We laid there with her sitting on top of me in post sexual bliss, I sat up and licked each one of her nipples knowing soon they would be dripping with milk. I enjoyed the feeling of my softening cock slipping out of her.

"Clean my cock, Kitty."

She moved off my cock and feeling her way, sucked my soft cock into her mouth licking it clean.

"Catch the cum leaking out of your pussy and eat it."

She scooped it up and licked it off her fingers. I scooted up and leaned back against the headboard she laid across my legs, and I rubbed her back. I clicked on the TV surprised that it was Ten pm already Kitty lay across my legs purring while I stroked her back and tail. I looked closely at the leather helmet it had shrunk when it dried and was now even tighter. I reached for the keys and unlocked and unzipped the helmet and worked it off of her head. She blinked while her eyes adjusted to the lights.

"Go clean up for bed. Because you were such a good cat and took your punishment without complaint, you may sleep with without the helmet on. The tail stays in from now on except when I am depositing cum in your bowels of your giving yourself an enema."

While she was cleaning up I did some thinking about weather to shave her head it would be easier to make her into a cat but I liked long hair so she would just have to suffer the helmet. I watched the weather and then turned off the TV. She crawled back into the bedroom just as I had turned off the TV and climbed onto the bed meowed and licked my hand while purring. Tail back in place heels on her feet and hair in pigtail braids. Inspiration struck me then I would have another helmet made with holes where the ears were on this one so the pigtails braids could exit there.

"Kitty can sleep with me tonight. Suck my cock till I go to sleep," I said as I lifted the sheet so she could crawl under and suck my cock.

I turned off the light and relaxed while I enjoyed her sucking my cock under the covers. I drifted off to sleep with thoughts of next weekend running thru my head. I woke early Kitty was still under the covers sleeping I got out of bed and went to use the bathroom. Kitty was up on her hands and knees when I returned and greeted me with a chirpy meow swaying her tail like a cat. I couldn't wait to wake up to her painted like a cat, and the costumes should be waiting when we returned from Key West. Those thoughts had my cock at attention. I pulled her over by her tail and worked the butt plug from her ass squirted some lube and thrust my cock into her rear passage.

Kitty braced her arms against the bed and meowed once and loudly purred while I fucked her ass quickly cuming dumping my cum into her ass and slipping the tail plug back in when I softened and slipped out. I picked the helmet up working it onto her head slowly. It had srunk getting wet now fitting her head like a second skin. I stopped in the bathroom and washed my beforeslipping on a pair shorts while Kitty watched from the bed.

"Breakfast time."

She followed me into the kitchen, and I put her food in her bowl and set it on the floor refilled her water before I got a cup of coffee and a danish. I watched her eat the cat food and thought of what had taken place over the last few days. Guess I fit into the rich and kinky lifestyle now I was turning my ex-wife into pet cat. When we finished breakfast, I filled two water bottles, and we went to the gym for our workout.

Two and a half hours later both of us sweaty we used the large shower in the gym she was careful not to get her helmet wet. Soon as we finished and I dressed and she slipped on her heels and knee pads. I grabbed some lunch I fed her a few nibbles while I ate and she sat next to me. After lunch, I settled on the couch to watch some college football for the afternoon. She wondered the house or laid at my feet purring till dinner time. I put one of the meals Jack had prepared for me in the oven to warm before feeding Kitty and refilling her water bowl. After I had eaten I decided I was horny; I called her to the bedroom as I undressed and laid on the bed letting her get on top and do the all the work.

"You may cum,"

She set up a nice rhythm and worked herself up slowly I could feel my orgasm building holding it back till she got herself off so I could enjoy her kegel muscles spasming as she came. They clenched so tight it was almost painful, and I shot my load of cum into her cunt. I laid on the bed with her sitting on me as my cock softened.

"Clean my cock."

Kitty rose up and scooted down add sucked my cock into her mouth cleaning all our combined juices before reaching between her legs and scooped up the cum dribbling out and then licked up and swallowed it. She meowed and went back to sucking on my soft cock purring. We were laying in bed her sucking my cock under the sheets. I laid back and watched her tail move under the sheets enjoying the sensations coming from my cock. My anger at her had dissipated, but there was a lot of hurt remaining. Kitty had not fought any of the things I had done or had done to and had shown she was sorry to Freida and Jack and seemed turned on by it if her dripping pussy was any indication. I was enjoying having her as a pet and sex slave I was determined she would serve the 90 days as Kitty and there were a lot more piercing in had planned. She was still sucking my cock under the sheet.

"Make me cum, and then you can sleep in bed with me again, but the helmet and tail stay on and in. We have the trip to Key West coming on Thursday, and you will be naked and painted as a cat the whole five-day that means wearing the helmet and tail plug the whole time except when cleaning up or being fucked in the ass."

Kitty purred when I finished speaking, and the vibrations were enough to trigger my climax. She had taken my cock in her throat as I came and held it there for the first four shots of cum before the need to breath forced her to withdraw and take the rest in her mouth. When she was sure, she had gotten every last bit of cum she rolled onto her side and snuggled against my leg kissing my cock and leg still purring under the covers.

First, thing I did Monday morning after breakfast and filling her bowels with cum for the day and fixing her tail in place was ordering another leather helmet with holes it the top to let her braids stick out and have them shipped to the hotel where we were staying. I altered my schedule so I could work out with her in the morning the next two days beforeI went to meet with my CEO's. Kitty fell into the routine and was the perfect pet and was always ready to please sexually.

Next the trip to Key West.