The Ex-wife Ch. 01

Story Info
A Divorce & How we feel in love.
2.5k words
3.89
46.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ex-Wife, Fire & Icey hot.

Chapter 1. And in the Beginning...

I was on my way home from work. I was trying to drive and talk on the cell phone at the same time. My brother had just called and told me our dad had just died. He and our family had been there when they had taken him off the machine. He looked up at the family, finally looking like he was having a moment of clarity, acknowledged the family and then slipped from existence.

I balanced my cell phone, the one the wife had gotten me. One of those extremely slim ones that felt like it was going to fall out of my hand and finally got her number in and hit the send button.

I heard my wife pick up. "Hey, on my way home, my brother just called and said my dad died."

"I'm sorry, ...can you pick up the divorce papers on your way home?"

I fumbled and said something back and hung up...

Just like that, our marriage was over.

6 Years earlier:

And in the beginning... we had fire and icey hot. We met online, I saw her screen-name online, My5thElement, my favorite Bruce Willis movie and hit send.

"Greetings!"

"Do I know you?"

"No, but I was hoping to."

We met at a local Mexican Restaurant just around the corner, I suggested it after I'd seen it driving home and got a little home sick for some good Mexican food.

I showed up a couple minutes early. I parked my pick up in front of the restaurant so I could look around and be there waiting when she drove up. After a couple of minutes I was starting to worry, what did she look like, and darn it what kinda car was she driving? Just then a white jeep wrangler pulled up with a black top, just like she had said. It pulled up a row away from the front of the store and she got out.

As she climbed down from her jeep I noticed her smooth short legs coming out of a short skirt. She wore an over sized brown sweater that came down about half way over her skirt that hid most of her top half. She had shoulder length brown hair and very serious face, pretty, buy very serious. All of a sudden I felt like I was at a job interview.

She walked up shook my hand and asked if I'd put my name down for a table. She was a woman, not a girl like I'd dated in college, she was mature. I told her no and we walked in to the front door. I told her how I had just seen this place on the way home from work and had no idea if they were any good. She said she had been there before and it was "OK, not authentic like her dad made, but good."

She actually didn't tell me very much that first date, I think I was more nervous than anything and spoke most of the dinner telling her dumb stories of Korea. I did figure out she was Mexican and from the same place in California I was from. I later found out she was about 6 years older than me, but It felt like fate. We chatted but nothing really happened, we said goodbye after dinner and that was that. I really didn't think I'd see her again, I'd talked to much.

I emailed her when I got home. "Thanks for dinner, it was fun. I hope to do it again sometime."

I got a response an hour later. "How about tomorrow night?"

We ended up going to dinner every other night for the next couple of weeks, just talking and hanging out, nothing physical. We chatted about work, she hated hers, how I was learning my new job, etc. She wouldn't tell me where she worked. She said she had some bad experiences with some guys and they had showed up looking for her. I felt a little uneasy about not knowing more about her but I was enjoying the company. I accepted it and after awhile thought of her more as a friend than a 'date' and enjoyed the challenge of figuring her out.

And then one night something happened and things changed.

"Busy?" My AOL dinged! I looked over at my lap top and saw it was her.

"No, dinner?" I replied.

"No, I'm so sore, can I ask you a favor?"

"Yeah, why?" I could see it coming.

"Nothing funny, no funny stuff, but can you rub my back?" I was a little disappointed, 'no funny stuff,' what was that supposed to mean?

I lamented, "Sure, got any lotion? Come over and I'll be good."

A couple minutes later I saw her jeep drive up through the window. I'd spent the time since we talked trying to clean up my room. I had a room mate and I didn't want to do anything in the living room in case he was home.

She walked up wearing some extremely un-sexy sweat shirt and sweat pants. I guided her in and told her, "we better do this in my room so my room mate doesn't come out and get excited." She understood better than I did and we walked in.

I asked, "where do you need it?" She turned around and pointed at her upper shoulders.

"From one side to the other, I'm in so much pain."

I told her to lay on my bed and asked her nicely, "do you want to take off your top, that way I can get to your shoulders better?"

I almost expected her to shrug and tell me to rub her through her grey sweat top but she took off her sweat top without facing me and laid face down on the bed with just her bra on. For the first time since seeing her legs on our first date I felt a twinge of excitement go through my body and end at my groin.

"ah, ah, did you bring any lotion?" I stammered.

"In my bag," as she pointed at the floor.

I removed the small bottle of lotion and squired a glob on my hand. I slowly started to rub my hands together to warm up the smooth liquid. I started to examine her back like a physician looking for a problem.

"Alright, where do we hurt today?" I started to slowly work her shoulders with my hands feeling her tension and muscles react to my touch. "Ah, i found it, wow, you are tense."

She moaned quietly under my firm touch,"ohhh, that feels good."

I went back to my investigator line of questions, "So how did you do this to yourself, hum???" We were back at our nightly game.

"I did a ruck march today." Bing, really I thought to myself. It was the first confirmation that she was also in the army.

"How far you'd go?" I said cautiously trying to get a little bit more out of her.

She played her part of the game,"a couple miles, you know."

I did know, my first week at Bragg I'd had to do a 12 miler.

I slowly moved my hands up and down her back, moving under her bra strap as I worked her shoulder blades. "You know this thing is kinda in the way..."

She reached back and unsnapped her bra leaving her bare back exposed to me. I bite my lip as I now examined her naked back looking for a way to exploit this new development.

After a good couple of minutes in this new position I felt her start to relax and her start to moan a little bit more. I took a new chance as I worked my way down her lower back and leaned forward and kissed her shoulders softly.

I half expected her to flinch but she was enjoying it and I started to work my soft kisses up her neck as I moved her hair off to the side. She softly moaned and my kisses got a bit bolder.

She mumbled something, "what about no funny stuff?"

I replied coolly, "no funny stuff, just trying to help you relax..."

After another couple of minutes of soft kissing and me working a knot out of her lower back she slowly rolled over and met my mouth with hers and kissed back. We kissed lightly at first, just nibbles, feeling each other out.

It hit me all of a sudden how beautiful she was. God, she was my very own Salma Hyack. I kept massaging her shoulders as she slowly rolled on her side and our kisses got deeper and our tongues started to invade each-others mouths.

I really hadn't even looked at her naked top until I started to massage the top of her shoulders and began a slow work down her front. As I started my slow and methodical search for tension in her body I found her breasts, soft, round, and huge! I stopped kissing her for a second to glance down at her chest and realized she had huge breasts, at least 36D. I leaned forward and slowly licked her from her neck to her breast and took the now erect nipple in my mouth and gave it a soft suck.

She softly moaned and put her hand on my face and redirected me back to her lips. I took her soft lips into a renewed frenzy and kissed her with more excitement than before. How had she been hiding her gorgeous body from me this entire time?

I slowly laid down next to her on the bed taking her into my arms and ran my right hand up and down her back still looking for tension. After a few moments of that I slowly got on top of her and started to envelop her body. She pushed me back for a minute as she slowly pulled down her ugly grey sweat pants and panties. I took the clue and fumbled with my shorts and all of a sudden found myself next to her fiery hot naked body. I felt her smooth skin against my engorged cock wondering how this had happened.

I took a moment and composed myself, can't go celebrating being naked with her while still figuring out what I was going to do. She suddenly asked that we got under the covers in bed and I quickly pulled them over us as I felt the heat between us get hotter with our naked bodies rubbing together.

I thought to myself, God this woman was going to make me cum just rubbing up against her! OK time to think about baseball or something...

We kept kissing as I held her breast in one hand as I kissed her neck. Her body felt like she was on fire under me. She was only 5'4 and I was 6', but her body just seemed to complete mine.

I thought to myself, ok, now how do I get this hard cock into her... And just like that I felt her take my manhood in her hand and guide me to hers. I felt the head of my hard cock at her opening and felt her sweet lips and slowly started to move my hips against hers.

I struggled for a minute as i realized how tight she was. I didn't want to hurt her so i pushed the tip in and felt her whole body throbbing against mine.

"Been a little while?" I was trying to be funny but I felt like an ass for asking.

"Ahhh, 4, ah 5 months I guess..." I really didn't think she'd answer me, "yeah its been awhile since i broke up with my last boy friend like 5 months ago?"

I slowly moved my hips forward as I felt her tightness slowly give way as she got wetter. Her pussy was so tight it made me feel like i was going to blow! Words can't explain the sensation I felt from my hard on she felt good. Slowly and surely I pushed my cock all the way into her till I felt our bodies meet. Little did I know that she always felt some what like this, this wonderful woman was gifted with a tightness that made me want to loose control every time I'd inserted myself.

Slowly we worked our bodies back and forth, our kisses increased as we felt ourselves mold to each-others bodies. I felt her narrow hips under mine and reached down with my right hand on her hip trying to get more leverage with my thrusts.

She started to kiss and suck on my neck in a way that felt exhilarating and I felt myself grinding into her easier pumping deep inside her trying to get deeper.

After a couple minutes I told her I wanted her a different way and withdrew from her soaked pussy and rolled her over and picked her up on her knees as I got up behind her ready to give this woman the fucking of her life. As I slowly pushed my hard cock all the way up into her I was still amazed at how tight she was. But this time I felt the tip of my cock hit something.

"ouch!!! too far, too far!" Little did I know I'd be the only one on my hands and knees after this moment...

I'd never had that happen before as she pulled off my dick and rolled back over on her back and I attempted to grab one of her legs and proceeded to raise it up as far as I could to get more penetration.

"Wooow, big boy, lets just go back to what we were doing."

I let her leg down and once again slowly entered her, missionary, and proceeded to pump my hardness in and out of her. She started to moan again and I felt like I was finally doing something right and started thrusting my hips with hers as we both began to moan and groan.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she moaned.

I couldn't hold anymore, that was all I needed she was just too tight and too hot, I had to cum. I needed too. And just then I felt her groan and I felt her pussy start to squeeze my hard cock even harder as I saw fireworks, a 21 gun salute, and.... stars...

I felt my hard cock blow everything I had in me and then some. I came so hard I think I lost time for a moment...

Oh god I wanted this woman, i didn't want her to ever go home, I wanted her in my bed for the rest of my life. We fell asleep holding each-other as she laid her head on my chest with my arm around her.

I'd say that was the end of the story for our first time, but sometime in the middle of the night I felt my cock get rock hard again from feeling our naked bodies together and I rolled over and....