The Ex-wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Coffee with the ex-wife turns into a back rub.
793 words
3.01
44.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: The Back Rub

I was freezing my butt off. All I was wearing was my gym clothes waiting for you to open the front door to what used to be our house. I could tell you did not want me inside but I saw something else in your eye that said come in and I slid inside.

I handed you a coffee and doughnut and started petting your little dogs' head. He responded like a puppy as he ruffed quietly. About that moment I realized what you were wearing, cute little short shorts and low cut night shirt.

Peeking at your latte colored cleavage brought a warm feeling deep down as I asked about the coffee. You reminded me that you had a headache and why we were not meeting for breakfast. I chanced a quick embrace feeling your slim frame in my arms.

I felt your tense shoulders and lacy bra through your thin shirt. I started rubbing your shoulders slowly and caressing your back. I could feel the years of stress in your shoulder blades.

You said 'no' but your eyes said yes, and you let me lead you to your passion red couch. You turned away from me and let my hands slowly work the strain from your body. It reminded me of how we first made love.

Many years ago and after another back rub a warm feeling worked its way through our bodies as I worked the tension from your back. You remarked again how hard it was to control me once I was inside the house.

I whispered in your ear as I worked your shoulder how you never had a hard time controlling me before. I whispered how you used to take things in hand and squeeze me into submission. You scoffed at the mention of being intimate but chuckled silently to your self when you remembered how much power you had over me so many years ago.

Slowly I started to kiss your smooth ear and neck as I brushed your long light brown hair out of the way so I could massage your opposite shoulder. You whispered for me to stop but I felt you lean back against me as a let my hands dig deep into your tense shoulders.

I leaned forward again and this time kiss harder on your tasty skin. Your breathing turned labored as I felt a knot break apart in your shoulder and I felt you surrender to my embrace.

Your eyes finally meet mine as you turned and kissed me with those Angelia Jolie lips and I felt the warmth inside of me merge with your warmth.

Your hands moved up and under my sweat shirt and felt my burning skin as I wrapped my arms around you. I picked you up and set you down on my lap. Arms and lips intertwined I heard you whisper 'no' in my ear as you took it in your mouth and sucked on it. Latent years of frustration and passion took over as we pulled each other closer and explored each others passion.

Our hands moved faster than our brains as we struggled with each others shorts trying to merge with the other. We melted into a bath of warm air as we threw ourselves against each other in a mad rhythmic chant. The excitement drove us crazy as we whispered empty promises into each others faces promising everything but meaning nothing.

'Love me!' you say, then in the same breath you tell me 'I hate you!' Finally like a volcanic eruption we merge into one being pulling each other tightly together. I feel a piece of heaven for just a split second as we collapse in a pile on your leather red couch.

I slowly come to my senses as I look into your eyes. I fully expect you to tell me you love me until your face changes color and your voice raises an octave,'get out!'

The color drains from my face as I look around confused like a hurt puppy trying to find my clothes. You stand up full of energy and suddenly in control and demand I leave even though all you are wearing is your lacy pink bra.

I fumbled with my shorts as you push me out the door as your pup chime in its support. I half walk, half fall out the front door still trying to figure out what just happen. You collapse as soon as the door is closed on the floor staring blankly at the pup as he jumps up and down licking your face.

*

This story is a work of Fiction, any resemblance to real or known people is merely blind passion and old memories...