The Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So my equipment measured up to your expectations?"

She hugged me and gave me another kiss. "You know organ size isn't everything Frank, but you measured up in every way!"

When Stacy and I had been dating for several months she asked my if I would come into the lab on a Sunday so she could test out a new ultrasound device. It had just been installed and she told me it had much higher image resolution and an improved pickup.

She had asked me to meet her there at 10 and was waiting when I drove up. We went to the rear of the clinic and she unlocked the back door for us. She found me a gown and told me to get undressed as I had before and meet her in the exam room when I was ready and went off to set up the equipment.

She was all ready when I appeared so I laid down on the exam table and adjusted the pillow while she spread a sheet over me. The room was darker than I remembered and when I commented on this she told me that the controls on the new machine were much brighter and she didn't need the light.

She told me it would take a while as she wanted to practice thoroughly with the new machine and not to worry if fell asleep. Having stayed up late the night before I knew I might well.

The procedure began as I remembered and it wasn't long before I dozed off in the darkened room with the soothing massage of the warm probe working its way up one leg.

I had started to dream when soft voices, or so I thought, brought me back. The probe was now working in my groin area and I had a full erection. As I lay there with my eyes closed I felt a warm hand begin to massage my cock. The probe was wandering around my balls and the base of my erection and then another hand began massaging my ball sack while the first continued to stroke my erection.

The pleasure was intense and soothing at the same time although I could tell that it wouldn't be long before I let loose. My thighs had begun to tense as the sensations in my cock built toward orgasm when a warm wet mouth enveloped first the head of my dick and then more and more of the shaft and began to suck as the hand squeezed and pumped. I groaned out loud as the first jets of cum began to squirt into the sucking mouth which soon filled and semen began to dribble onto my stomach.

I finished ejaculating but the mouth continued to suck gently and the warm hands stayed on my cock and balls. Feeling relaxed and contented I dozed off again.

I woke to the feeling of someone climbing onto the table and straddling my mid section. I had a full erection again and a hand positioned it as the form on top of me settled down onto it. I groaned as warm wet pussy enveloped my shaft and there was an answering sigh as she began to rock and grind against me.

My eyes were fully open now and despite the dim light I could make out the form that was riding me. She was dressed only in a white bra and panties which had been pulled aside to allow me to enter, and as she rocked she was in the process of unfastening the bra and slipping her arms free of the straps. With the bra discarded she leaned forward and her bare breasts were swaying near my face as she continued to rock.

I put a hand on each swaying mammary and reached up with my mouth to suck on one of the nipples. As I kneaded and sucked I realized that these were not Stacy's breasts as they were considerably larger and the nipples more prominent but the sensations of sex were so pleasurable that I didn't dwell on it.

As another orgasm began to build I also became aware that the probe was still massaging the area around the base of my cock but also seemed to be moving up onto the front of the woman's pussy and pubic area and she had raised herself up to allow this.

When I was about to cum she raised herself up until only the top third of my penis was inside her and stopped moving while a hand squeezed and worked my shaft. The probe was now pressed against her groin, and as I began to cum she settled back down on me till I filled her completely and the probe was pressed between our bodies as my cock spasmed and jerked and spurted out its contents into her depths.

When my orgasm had subsided and my cock had begun to slacken she raised herself up again as the probe was removed before settling back down again with a sigh.

"How are you doing Frank honey?"

It was Stacy's voice.

"Fine." was all I could muster.

Stacy's face and lips appeared and gave me a kiss. "This is Joan, our receptionist who volunteered to help out."

"Hi Frank." came the voice from the woman still astride me.

"Hi Joan." I answered somewhat weakly, trying to understand what was going on.

"She was just performing a public service, and is married to boot, so don't get any ideas lover."

Joan giggled and rubbed her pussy along my cock. "He does have some nice equipment Stacy. I'd be glad to help, anytime. How is the video?"

"It's really cool, I'll have to edit it though before it will be really watchable. Maybe by next weekend."

"Maybe we should invite Frank this time?" Joan offered.

"We'll see, I don't want him getting any crazy ideas."

"Its not him I'd be worried about." said Joan as she laid fully down on my chest and giving me a very wet kiss whispered "Squeeze my tits once more Frank." before raising up again so I could oblige before she dismounted.

"I'll go and get dressed if you are finished with me." she said retrieving her bra from the floor and giving my cock a parting squeeze before padding out the door.

Stacy sat down next to me on the table. "Still love me honey?"

I pulled her into my arms and gave her a squeeze and a big kiss. "You know I do sweetie."

"Mmmm, you're the best love."

"I've been thinking of asking you to move in with me you know."

"Are you asking then?"

"Yes"

"Oh Frank!" she hugged me. "My apartments bigger you know, and the decor is nicer." she laughed. "I've been thinking of going off the pill. You're not getting any younger, and neither am I for that matter." Her head was nestled against my chest and she was stroking my hair softly. "My apartment has two bedrooms you know, and an office nook, and the kitchen's bigger. Would you really want to play house with me?"

"Yes dear."

12