The Exception Pt. 00: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thumb zoned in on another knot under her skin and rubbed it out, letting blood flow through before hunting for the next. She couldn't hold back the string of moans and soft sighs that ensured.

Connor hardened painfully at each one escaping those naturally tinted lips she had buried in the comforter. Hands ventured down the side of her neck to her shoulders, gently kneading the soft womanly flesh. One would think that with her kind of money, she'd visit the spa more often. Her muscles were all too tight.

'Nothing we can't take care of with a little persuasion.'

He swallowed at her groans. These boxers just weren't nearly big enough today. He ached to rip the cursed garment off and bury his lips in the confines of her neck, tasting the sweet feminine flesh, making her moan and squirm in delight.

Luka was out of breath from his skilled onslaught. She bit her lip again, trying to reign in another moan. But when his thumbs started tracing the contours of her shoulder blades, she fell apart.

"Enough. I'm wet! I'm wet already!" she gasped arching her back, in turn pushing her rear into his pelvis. Oh she was beyond caring for awkwardness or her insecurities. "Connor..."

The boy in question froze at the soft repeated mention of his name in that voice. Her begging for him. Her willing submission. Her rear rubbing up against his tortured manhood. He snapped. Every last ounce of self-control went flying out the window.

An arm wrapped itself under her breasts and pulled her up onto his lap, ripping her away from the protection of her covers. He began mercilessly assaulting her neck with his lips, nipping at the soft flesh before soothing it with slow, torturous strokes of his tongue.

Luka whimpered and squirmed powerlessly in his steady arms, unintentionally grinding against him and making him harder if that was even a possibility anymore. She tasted every bit as good as she looked; candy sweet and tangy on the taste buds.

"C-Connor, please just..."

"Shut up."

Her back arched more, desperate for his lips on her throat. He happily complied leaving trails of moist kisses while running explorative fingers up silken thighs. She trembled with need, reaching back and fisting her assertive hands in his hair. She just had to have more.

Connor couldn't think, couldn't focus. Not with this ball of lust sitting on his lap, whimpering his name, rubbing against that part of him that burned to be inside her.

His hands slid up her waist, past her ribcage revelling in every last inch of her. Luka groaned pulling his head from her jaw and gazed into him with dilated pupils. "Please. Inside."

He saw in her the aching, the insatiable need for him to fill her up. It begged the question if she saw his desires as well. Was she really just a reflection of his own state of arousal?

"Show a little patience chica."

The sexiest groan of frustration ever left her open mouth.

Unable to wait any longer, his hands closed in on her breasts. It made so much sense now how she just didn't need a bra. Firm, high and perfectly round, without an ounce of sag. His fingers ran along the tightened pink buds, causing a scorching heat to pool in her feminine core. They rubbed circles around them, softly pinched and tugged just a bit before letting go. She gasped and jerked against him, ripping a groan from his throat.

'My god you're sexy!'

She threw her head back over his shoulder at the incredible sensations flooding her nerves. But he wasn't done yet. A wicked smirk found his lips when he slid a hand down her soft belly, sneaking it under her panties and pressing it against her swollen clit.

Luka's eyes shot open and a very satisfied mewl worked its way out of her throat. What right did he have to devastate her so? She tried to say something, she really did make an effort. But he just grinned on smugly. His fingers went on to rub her in circular motions; hard, fast and with a purpose.

Her hips danced to his tune. No let's be honest, they thrashed around on his lap without restraint, inadvertently sending lightning bolts of pleasure spiralling up and down his shaft. He tried to stifle the ragged groan that threatened to escape. He failed miserably as she just ground against him more, thirsty for his touch.

'Now... You're wet.'

He pushed his hand further down and curled two fingers into her slick opening. His little goddess finally wailed out loud. She didn't know how to handle a sensory overload of this class. Her agile hips went crazy under his fingers abuse and had it not been for his arm, she'd be rolling all over the bed by now.

He couldn't believe how taught and scorching she was down there. The mere notion of having her wrapped around his hardness almost made him decorate his boxers white on the spot.

He pulled his fingers out slowly, then plunged them in again. "Wanna cum?"

Teary eyes opened. She shook her head no, incapable of forming a coherent sentence.

"Really?" He knew what she wanted. She sat on it, inches from where it should have been. "Well too bad."

He pulled his hand back and without etiquette, pushed her back on her stomach before flipping her over onto her back. A pillow was shoved under her head before he went on to admire her impossibly hot body. The girl had five tiny dark butterfly tattoos running up her left hip bone. He traced the art, literally observing the gooseflesh his fingers left behind.

'Gosh! You are an orgasm just waiting to happen, aren't you?'

"I... I-I..."

"You what?" he taunted, lowering his ear to hear her better.

"Hate... you... I..."

He sat up surprised. "That so? Well let's see if we can amend that then, shall we."

Down went her tights, past knees, shins and feet. He lay down, spread her creamy soft thighs and pulled her in closer, placing her legs over his shoulders. Her aroma drove him dizzy and his mouth watered at the sight of her neat hidden pink flower. He was gonna enjoy this almost as much as she was.

But just before he could get to work, hands intertwined themselves in his unruly black hair and tugged hard.

'What now?'

She really was used to getting things her way wasn't she? No doubt most guys would be happy to follow orders. His head rose to look at her flushed face. Was she embarrassed? After all he'd just done, she still had misgivings about him staring at the most private part of her body? If that was the case, she might as well not shave at all.

Ignoring her interruption, he dived right in, sliding his tongue along her pink wet slit and smirked at her wine of pleasure. He ate her languidly, lightly brushing past her nub earning him a hitched gasp and a jerk of her hips. His tongue danced along her labia, probing her a second before coming up stopping just short of her clit.

Luka cried out in agony as her grip on him got painful. He loved every second of it. He could only imagine the things she'd say if she could talk. She was all puffed up a bright pink. Her intoxicating fragrance was maddening and his length lurched at a mere whiff.

Her thighs were pushed up and he latched onto her clit, sucking in quick sharp bursts. Her shallow breaths, gasped in tune with it. His fingers dug into the flesh of her thighs, pulling himself tighter against her writhing body as he thoroughly ravished her sensitive tissue. His tongue thrust in as far as it could before running up her lips and repeatedly lapping at her defenceless bundle of joy.

After all the teasing and torture Connor heaped on her, she couldn't hold out. It wasn't even up to her anymore. Her spasming body arched off the bed as her mouth let out a silent scream. He felt the tips of her feet on his back again, pushing down on him.

'That's it. Just a little more and you'll feel all better.'

His mouth rode her right through it, assaulting her core with a rhythm, dragging it on as long as he could. Her grip on his hair faltered while her trembling thighs shook around his head. Her flower flooded him with her unique taste, consuming his senses.

Gently he brought the mess that was her back down to earth. She only made whimpers and cut off rasp sighs. Her eyelids fluttered as the last waves of sweet gratification cascaded up her spine. One last lick later she was fighting for air, sprawled out on the bed. He sat up and admired his work. Her hips occasionally spasmed on their own, cutting short her breath and rolling her eyes back.

'Flawless victory.'

He may have overdone it there. Whatever. He was the one with the real problem. And yet he almost fell sorry for the girl. Almost. "Are we alright there Luka-chan?"

"You... I..."

He bent down to hear her more clearly.

"I said... I hate... you..." she managed between weak breaths.

'Typical.'

Connor got off the bed. There was no way he was getting a second round out of her. He went to pick up his shirt off the floor. The mirror showed Luka struggling to get up from the bed before falling back down.

"They're called endorphins and serve the purpose of knocking you out after exerting lots of energy. They're especially active after sex. The bigger the orgasm, the more released." He turned around and walked towards his trousers, socks and shoes. Pulling the last arm through its sleeve he told her; "You're not going anywhere for a while Luka-chan. Lie down."

He picked up her phone and used the open penthouse app to dim her lights. He could just finish changing down stairs.

"I... I didn't... say you could go..."

'The hell?'

He turned to regard her on the bed just as he was about to leave. To say he was astonished would be putting it lightly. "Luka you can barely tell up from down."

"I-I don't care!" she persisted, getting to unstable knees. It sounded like she was almost in tears.

A look of pity overcame him. "Girl you have a problem."

"You're not here to judge me," she whimpered, still out of breath. "You're not... here for that."

His eyes narrowed. "So why am I here really? Enlighten me." He walked over to the bed and held himself there. "To be your paper bag boy, slash sex slave? Is that how you do things too?"

She looked away, refusing to answer him. And even then, her silence spoke volumes. "Is that... Is that what you want me to say... to get you to listen to me? Her eyes came back up to him with a much harder expression than when they left. "You're mine Connor."

His hand closed and tightened. "Until when?"

"Until I'm tired of you or you outlive your usefulness," she replied in an icy but cool tone. "Then you can think about having your old life back. Until then, I own you."

It infuriated him. How easily she felt she could assert her power over him. With the quivering mess he'd just reduced her to, where did she get the nerve to act all high and mighty?

And yet, even with how bitchy she was being, he still found her to be the sexiest thing he'd ever seen naked on a bed. Her hand came down between her closed legs. "I'm still horny, therefore, you're not yet done."

'You cocky little bitch!'

Connor dropped the clothes, crawled onto the bed and nudged her worn out body over onto its back. "Look at this," he said raising her leg. "You clearly don't need sex to get off. Hell you probably don't even need me either."

"That's not true." Again she avoided his gaze, her head to the side.

"Yeah, sure." He slid off but a hand on his wrist kept him from walking away. She removed it with haste when he looked down at it.

She held a closed hand to her naked chest nervously, looking to the side. "That... was my third climax to date."

'No way. She's anorgasmic?'

Ironically he thought she went off quite effortlessly. He saw things in a slightly different light now. "Well congratulations. I still don't see why it's so imperative you have another though." A hand came up to pinch the bridge of his nose. "You've laid down the law. And I concede. Can't we touch third base anther day?"

She bit her lip and her gaze subtly shifted her view to the bulge in his boxers. "If you don't do it inside me... I won't be able to sleep."

A heavy moment hung in the air. He looked at her while she stared at his hidden cock. Everyone and their grandmothers would know he was lying if he said he didn't want hit that right then.

Would it really be such a bad thing if he gave in, just once? If he threw away his principles and pride for just one moment and enjoyed this. She said it herself. She expected no emotion on his end and she wasn't pretending to like him. This didn't have to be anything more than just a fuck. A really good fuck.

He gazed at his eighteen year old domina. A very light sheen of perspiration covered her skin, giving her a golden glow in the dim lighting. Her chest heaved up and down with each breath.

His eyes followed the arm that ended in between her legs. It looked as if she was fighting not to rub herself up against her hand. As if, for reasons best known to her, she was forbidden.

'What the hell.'

Connor crawled back on the bed. He heard her sigh of relief as she offered no resistance when he slid his hand up her torso, pushing her down. Her thighs instinctively opened and he fell in between. She sucked in her bottom lip, shutting her eyelids in anticipation.

A hand ran up her side while the supporting arm pulled her head to it exposing her neck. He planted his lips there and sucked hard. Luka wheezed and tangled her fingers in his hair again but made no attempt to pull him off.

He caught the scent that had been driving him wild the whole day. He began sipping her skin in controlled sucks before letting go, revealing a bright red mark.

His tongue languidly ran over his work in pressured strokes. She shivered with each one. Her knees came up beside him and her toes hooked into the lining of his boxer shorts before they pushed them down and off of him. Connor pressed his warm, naked body against her cool skin. Drawing a groan from them both at the exquisite sensation of flesh on flesh.

He felt her tense when he lined his hardness against her entrance.

"Ready?"

'Vulnerable' was the only word to describe her at that moment. With her pigtails spread out, her hands above her head and that worrisome look. It all made for the perfect victim, ready to be violated. Wordlessly she nodded once.

Connor pushed in slowly observing her closely. Her eyes rolled up and shut closed while her head dropped back. She shook as he sunk in deeper, open hands sliding up his arms and clamping down on hard shoulders. Her legs wrapped around him and she used the leverage to arch herself into him. A set of trembling hands found her hips and cleared the remaining length with a gasp from them both.

"Yesus!" There was no way he could last. It just wasn't happening today. He hadn't accounted for a feeling this... Intense. "What is wrong with you?!"

She giggled infectiously. "Sorry I feel so good." Her canal squeezed him tightly as if to emphasise her point. It was such a ridiculously snug fit, thoroughly saturated with her juices and burning with heat. If he wasn't as hard as he was right now, then this would probably hurt.

"Easy Luka, you're killing me here!"

"I'm not... doing anything..." His pulsing dick told him otherwise. All those unceasing contractions massaging his length sent delicious ripples of pleasure crashing through him. The urge to simply pound away, all the way to sweet release was almost too much to bear.

But the impatient nymph just had to slide herself along his cock, effectively cracking his resolve. He immediately thrust back into her with one swift motion, filling her up completely. It elicited a soft grunt from her. She never actually screamed out loud, always stifling every sound despite what she felt.

His mouth latched onto a ripe nipple and assaulted it with a soft tongue. She arched even more, pushing it into him. He pulled out and this time, slammed hard into her. She wasn't ready for the next either or the one after that. Her nails dug in harder with each forceful stroke.

She whimpered his name as he sent bittersweet waves of glorious pleasure, bolting through her body, right to the tips of her toes. Her breathing was erratic, her cute face tensed in ecstasy and her hips rolled to the rhythm he set, meeting his thrusts.

Connor held himself deep inside her a moment, scraping up what ever shreds of self-restraint he had left. He distracted himself by kissing up her breast, along her collarbone, up her neck, relishing how she fought for air. How her breath faltered when he came across a particularly sensitive spot like an earlobe, down her jaw, under her neck.

Then the strokes started in earnest. Short, quick and deep rubbing up all the right spots. Those just made her lose her breath. Her feral hands scratched at his back as he ploughed right up against her cervix. She couldn't take it and bit down on his shoulder, doing everything she could to keep from screaming.

Connor started to lengthen his strokes in increments. He grabbed her wrists and pushed them way above her head, holding them there. Her muscles pulled hard on his shaft at every invasion of her privacy, coaxing grunts from him. Gosh, he was close.

Their eyes locked as hips collided. He saw what could only be described as bliss. A drop of saliva rolled down the side while she let out quick shallow breaths. His thighs started to burn as he rocked himself harder into her.

Her orgasm wasn't even a compromise any more. The tell-tale signs were bright as day. Her eyes rolling back, feet pressing into the small of his back, her own arching into him, the tightening of her walls. He locked his pace there, not speeding up, not slowing down.

He just concentrated on driving her higher because he knew this wasn't about him. Despite the cum roiling in his aching balls, regardless of how his cock pulsed in her searing depths. His whole body begged for release into this industrial sex bomb. If she couldn't find her climax, if she didn't reach it soon, he'd just die.

Her toes curled as squeals of joy burst from her mouth in rapid succession. Velvet walls viced down on his sensitive cock and spasmed uncontrollably as did the rest of her. It felt like his shaft was being electrocuted.

Add a soft, shivering and gorgeous body underneath his hard one to the equation...

'Fuck. Luka...'

He tried to pull out. In all honesty he did. Harder than he could have hoped for, but his body just told him to fuck off. He felt his burning essence travel from his swollen balls and thunder up his shaft. His disobedient hips repeatedly bucked his length hard into the best cunt it had ever had the privilege of being buried inside.

It was like ejaculating rainbows. Thick ropey strands of white hot rainbows bursting out in rapid succession. His breaths turned to grunts as he painted her insides with gallons of sperm. Her choked off moans and writhing weren't helping either. He collapsed onto his elbows, pinning her against the mattress.

It felt like losing his virginity all over again, only better. Just as his body was about to finish processing a wave of pleasure, the next would hit, and then the next, and the one after that. In the end, he wouldn't know which one he was groaning at. It was just one big clusterfuck for his entire nervous system.

The last remnants of his orgasm came in sporadic flashes yet even those carried lives of their own into her.

'Dammit. Of all the people that could make me feel like she did, why'd it have to be you?'

He opened his eyes to find her lying eyes closed. He released her wrists he forgot he'd been holding and sat up on his heels, her legs sliding lifelessly off of him.

"Luka?"

No reply. She just lay there, chest heaving up and down, arms above her head and hair divided on opposite sides. Despite her lack of consciousness, he could still feel her insides twitch occasionally. He grimaced.