The Exchange Student

Story Info
He takes advantage of Cambodian girl.
2.8k words
4.3
151.7k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macfar
macfar
86 Followers

I should never have gotten involved, but you know what they say about hindsight. She was from Cambodia, here in our little farming community on one of those exchange student programs that high schools do. Since all of our children are grown and gone from the nest, I was immensely surprised when my wife committed to hosting young Kim Mai.

Kim was one of those straight-A students from somewhat of an aristocratic background. Her family was well-to-do and she had obviously been sheltered from many of the happenings prevalent in her country. She certainly didn't know the Southeast Asia that I knew from my visit in 1967, courtesy of Uncle Sam. She was to spend two months in our home, learning our culture and experiencing some of our farming techniques. Saying that she was five foot tall would be a stretch, and I doubt that she tipped the scales much over 100 pounds. She had that beautiful Asian appearance that I had lusted for many years ago, smallish breasts, rounded hips and delicate olive skin. More importantly, she was as innocent as a new-born lamb.

My wife is a retired nurse and works part time at the local clinic. She goes to town about 6:00 AM and comes home around noon. Since Kim didn't drive, the duty of getting her to and from school became mine. It was not a problem for me, and Kim was a pleasure to be around. She talked and carried on from the time she got in the truck to the time she hopped out in front of the small high school. She almost always wore the traditional oriental school clothes, short pleated skirt, plain white blouse, and navy blue jacket. The procedure became habit. She would jump into the truck, literally, then put her books on the seat between us, turn toward me with her back against the door, put her left leg up on the seat like she was preparing to sit in a lotus position, but her right foot remained forward on the floor.

Generally her short skirt covered her crotch. But frequently her activities allowed for glimpses of a sweet pantied pussy. She always wore white cotton panties that fit like a glove. I often smiled as I thought how I would explain the concept of a camel toe to Kim.

She never made attempts of modesty but I am positive that the thought of flaunting her sexuality never crossed her mind. Five days a week, two times a day, I fantasized about that sweet young pussy. I found myself hurrying through all my chores in anticipation of the short ride from town.

When we got home every afternoon, Kim would rush into the house, change into her terry cloth shorts and tie dyed T-shirt, a fad evidently still popular in Asia, and begin helping my wife with the housework. She was always anxious to finish up in the house and come join me outside. She wasn't afraid to try anything. She would toss an 80 pound bale of hay or grab a shovel and help be irrigate. Naturally, I would give her chores that allowed me to fill my voyeuristic desires. Kim had one of those pussies that I have seen many times on oriental women. The mons protruded to the point that even in loose clothes, the bulging shape was obvious.

But Kim didn't wear loose clothing and there was rarely a time when her virgin pussy wasn't spread and outlined by her shorts. To make matters worse, or better, as the case may be, her shorts were pull-on seamless terry cloth that rarely, if ever, totally covered her panties. One day I gave her the job of sorting nuts and bolts on the floor of the workshop. For hours at a time she would squat with her feet squarely planted and her butt only inches from the floor. Then she would work between her legs, a pose I had seen countless times in Viet Nam. I soon found myself sitting on the floor opposite from her, under the guise of helping, just so I could stare at that gorgeous, bulging pussy. The crotch of the terry cloth shorts would pull up so tight that the material would almost disappear in the cleft of her pussy, and the white cotton panties, forced into her slit by the shorts, only covered the bare essentials. This girl was driving me crazy.

After a few weeks Kim developed a social life with her high school friends. It was not uncommon for her to stay late after school for some particular function and she would always arrange her own transportation home from her friend Lisa. On weekends she would frequently double-date with Lisa. She always met her curfew and never once caused us any grief. The last weekend Kim was to be with us, her friends had a going away party on Saturday night and emotions were running high, mine most of all.

As luck would have it, my wife had gone to Iowa earlier that week to help our daughter move into her new house and she wasn't expected home until Sunday morning. Kim's curfew on Saturday nights was 11:00, but all considered, I wasn't too concerned when midnight rolled around and Kim still wasn't home. By 1:00AM I was ready to head for town to find her. As I pulled from the driveway onto the pavement I spotted Lisa's car approaching. We both sat in the middle of the road facing in opposite directions. As Lisa rolled the window down, I could see Kim slumped against the passenger door.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I think someone slipped Kim some drugs. There were some boys that crashed the party and they kept trying to get Kim to leave with them. I got scared and packed her up in the car and brought her home. I think she has gotten worse since we left town." Lisa had a high-pitched voice and in her excitement it was more like a squeal.

"Well calm down, Lisa, and let's get her inside."

We drove the short distance back to the house and I went around to the passenger side of Lisa's car to get Kim. She was conscious but acted extremely drunk. For a fleeting moment she recognized me, then fell back into her stupor. I carried Kim into the house as Lisa held the door. I laid her on the sofa in the living room and checked her pulse. There was no smell of alcohol and I was convinced that Lisa was right. I had heard about date-rape drugs but it wasn't around when my kids were growing up so it hadn't occurred to me to warn Kim. I told Lisa that Kim would be alright and thanked her for caring for her friend.

Lisa promised to check in the next morning and take Kim to the airport. I walked Lisa to the door and thanked her again. When I returned to the living room, I found Kim sitting straight up. She turned toward me and stared with glassy eyes. She smiled and fell back again, splayed there on the couch. She was wearing one of her school uniforms and my concern soon faded to lust. There before me was a beautiful young girl who had, over the past two months, given me pleasures that an old man didn't deserve. She was helpless and under the influence of drugs and we were alone. I sat in a chair next to Kim for what seemed like hours just watching her. From time to time she would toss her head and open her eyes, but mostly she just slept. By about three o'clock I moved from the chair to the couch next to Kim.

As I sat down she turned her head toward me and smiled, as if to say, "Go ahead, it's alright." Her legs were spread and the short skirt drooped over her crotch. Her arms both hung to her side and she smiled slightly. Feeling like a little kid, I lifted her skirt by the hem, leaned forward and peeked under. Just as I expected, the white panties were tucked snugly into the folds of her fabulous pussy. I stared for a moment then raised the skirt and dropped it in her lap. Ever so gently I touched the panties and ran my fingers along the slit that so tightly held the cloth.

At the top of the slit I could feel a small bump that was obviously her clit, and in very gentle circular motions I rubbed that sexy gem. For a moment Kim's head came forward as if to see what I was doing, then, as her head went back she pushed her hips forward to the edge of the couch, pulling the panties even farther up her crack. I continued the gentle massaging of her pussy, wondering how long I could stand it before I would have to relieve myself. My cock was as hard as it had been in years and strained against my sweat pants. To my huge surprise and pleasure a wet spot had slowly spread from her crack. While her mind was somewhere else, her body was responding to my touches.

I carefully pulled Kim's shoulders to the side and stretched her out on the couch. In the process, her skirt had fallen back down to cover her pussy, but the evident bulge was still present as she lay flat on her back. I opened her jacket and quickly unbuttoned her blouse. A common white bra came into view and I placed my hands on her tiny titties. Not wanting to disturb her any more than necessary, I didn't bother to unhook the bra from behind. Rather, I pulled the bra up and over her breasts and ogled at the hard little nipples. Kneeling in front of the couch, I bent over and took a nipple in my mouth and sucked gently, flicking it with my tongue. My right hand freed my cock from the elastic waste band of my sweats and started slow stroking motions.

My left hand went to her pussy, which was still covered by her skirt. Through the material of her skirt and panties I rubbed with greater pressure than before. Soon I lifted her skirt and continued applying the same increased pressure to her panty-clad pussy. The wetness had spread and I longed to see her naked pussy. Still on my knees, I moved down until I was slightly below her hips. I grabbed the panties at the waste band and pulled then down over her bulging pussy. I stopped before I even got the panties pulled all the way out from her wet slit. I was amazed to find a nearly hairless twat. Only a tiny line of short black hair displayed itself high on her mound. There was no other hair! And there was no evidence of hair ever being removed. Perhaps it was her age, or perhaps she was just naturally hairless. Whatever the cause, I was in heaven. I removed her panties completely and with less care than I had taken previously, I pushed her ankles up to her buttocks and spread her knees as far as they would go.

Her spread pussy was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It glistened with moisture and as I watched, a small thick droplet oozed from her hole toward her ass. I unconsciously started stroking my cock again and knew that I would explode soon. I put my fingertips on the wet skin and drew them back slowly. Her juices followed my fingers in long streams until they broke and fell. Her little clit appeared to be straining to get out and as I touched it, Kim's hips raised toward my hand. I smeared the juices all over her pussy and inner thighs, rubbing and pushing harder than ever. I used two fingers of my right hand to spread her pussy lips, while I pressed the index finger of my left hand to her tiny hole. I didn't want to hurt her, or leave any evidence, but by that time I couldn't stop. I carefully inserted my finger until the first, then second knuckle disappeared.

When I pulled it out, covered with slimy juices, I was amazed at the tightness. I continued the digital fucking with one finger and rubbed her clit with the other hand. Her responses became more and more apparent as her hips raised and lowered from the couch. Soft moans were coming from deep in her chest, but her eyes never opened, and the smile never went away. My continued manipulations had allowed me to work two fingers into her flowing pussy when her she raised her hand and placed it on mine. With two fingers up to the third knuckle, I stopped all motion and moved my hand from her clit, leaving just her hand in its place.

Unconsciously she very lightly tickled her own clit with one finger. I imagined her masturbating in another time and place. Her motions quit shortly and I laid her hand to her side. My fingers started pumping faster in and out of her cunt and I increased the speed and pressure of which I was rubbing her clit. Her juices had flown like I have never seen. A 6-8 inch spot had spread on the cushion of the sofa, and more seemed to ooze out every time I pulled my fingers back. All of a sudden Kim's eyes opened wide, her mouth gaped and a deep raspy moan escaped her lips. Her stomach muscles tightened and her shoulders pulled forward. Her legs squeezed my hand as her knees came together and I felt her whole body lunge toward my thrusting fingers. In a moment it was over and once again Kim lay silent and motionless. In the excitement I had come all over the side of the couch and I sat back on my haunches exhausted.

That's when the guilt sat in. I cleaned myself, then the couch. With a warm washcloth I wiped the juices from Kim's thighs and the puffy folds of her pussy, gently pulling apart the lips and dabbing at the irritated clit. As I pulled her panties back on and snugged them up tight, I could feel the twinges of another hardon.

At my age, a double is a phenomenon. I paused long enough to see my cock slowly rising. Once again the guilt was replaced with lust and I told myself that this opportunity would never come again. I pressed my finger hard against her hole, forcing the panties inside her. When I removed my finger, the panties remained, the crotch fully engulfed by her pussy. The panties pulled tight against her clit, then disappeared into that still wet cunthole, only to re-emerge below.

I pulled Kim by the ankles to the padded end of the sofa that rose above the cushions and acted as an arm rest. I rested her ass on the high part and let her feet down to the floor. Her shoulders and head were still on the cushions, leaving her pussy as the highest portion of her body. If I had previously thought that her mound was large, the position that she was in now made it absolutely huge. It almost appeared to be too big for her petite body. From the end of the couch, between her spread legs, I could see that glorious pussy still swallowing her panties.

Without haste I pulled them off and stood between her legs with my stiff cock just above her pussy. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her tight slit replenishing the juices I washed off earlier. Very carefully I began pushing my cock in and out of the tightest pussy I have ever experienced, about an inch at a time. After 4 or 5 stokes I was plunging full stokes into her cunt. No matter how much I pumped, Kim's pussy gripped me tight and it didn't take long before I was shooting my load. When I had finished, my knees wouldn't hold me and I collapsed to the floor, my face just inches away from Kim's cunt. I could see my own cum running out her hole and collecting on the armrest. Once again I did clean up duties and dressed Kim. I laid her comfortably on the sofa and covered her with a light blanket.

Kim was to be at the airport, 60 miles away, by noon the next day. She awoke in the morning and profusely apologized for her behavior the night before, denying any knowledge of what had happened. When Lisa appeared to take her to the airport she told Kim about the drugs and the boys at the party. Kim appeared relieved that she had been under Lisa's care and thanked me with a big hug for taking care of her.

Over the years the letters from Kim have ceased and I can't help but wonder where she is and if she ever realized that there had been more to that night than sleeping it off on the couch.

macfar
macfar
86 Followers