The Exchange Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the room next door, Jim felt even more turned on after that incredible show and buried himself in his bed wishing he could be wrapped in Alexa's embrace. And so the night passed with dreams of sexual rapture and a lingering sense of need.

Three weeks passed and Jim began to show signs of fatigue. During the day, he spent the time longing after the unattainable Jennifer relishing her beauty from afar and occasionally he would bump into Alexa. She was friendly but his guilty conscience caused him to keep his distance. His friends envied him and constantly prodded and poked and asked to be introduced. They told him he was so lucky to have such a beauty living in his home and though he had to agree the knowledge of such tantalizing a woman so close to him and yet out of his reach was overwhelmingly depressing. He began to stay up longer each night jerking off like a madman to her live shows and then replaying his favorite moments over and over. His appearance in the morning became more and more haggard and several times he had fallen asleep with a soggy towel in his hands with the video files playing on until his alarm woke him in the morning.

Alexa noticed Jim furtive glances and guilty looks and began to suspect that he didn't much like her abrupt appearance in his life. As she looked at him across the bowls of breakfast cereal she resolved to talk to him that night, perhaps to clear the air between them.

Instead of her regular self-pleasing antics, she hopped quickly into the shower. Afterwards, she dried off and slipped into a black terry robe. Opening her door into the darkened hallway, she tiptoed out and over to Jim's door. It was just before midnight and she saw a glow under his doorway. She reached for the knob and turned it slowly.

Jim had been getting sloppy lately and this night he forgot to lock the door. After watching Alexa's shower, he hadn't cum yet and brought up some of the earlier files to watch. He was looking for one of his favorite ones. Once, she had played with herself for nearly half an hour before showering so the lens hadn't fogged up and he had a crystal clear view of her dripping juices flowing over her fingers and down her legs. He closed his eyes and leaned back to watch the show cock in hand.

Alexa peeked in and saw Jim reclined in his chair amid a mess of discarding clothing and laundry intent on something on his computer screen. The chair creaked softly with his movements. She stepped into his room and closed the door slowly. There was a barely audible click and Jim stiffened at the sound. Alexa stepped closer and suddenly recognized what was on the screen while at the same moment Jim turned around realizing he had an audience.

CRASH!!! The chair flipped over as Jim floundered to his feet flabbergasted at the intrusion. He didn't know what to do trying to cover himself and the computer screen at the same time. "Aahhh, Alexa...but what sorry uhmm gee..." he blabbered.

The initial shock wore off quickly for Alexa as she realized that she was the object of his little solo session and that she now had a very guilty Jim sputtering in front of her caught quite literally red handed. "You little pervert," she said though there was no venom in her voice. In fact, had Jim been less flustered he would have heard a hint of mischief. "What the hell are you doing in here?"

"I really should ask you that question. How dare you!! You're nothing but a peeping tom. You should be ashamed," came the blistering response.

"Please don't tell anyone." Jim sputtered. He righted the chair that he had just fallen out of and nervously wiped his lotion covered right hand on his T-shirt. Quickly, he grabbed a towel lying on the floor and covered himself up. "I'm sorry, I...it's just that..." his voice trailed off as he realized that he hadn't closed the video program on the computer and it was still playing back the video capture of Alexa sitting on her bathroom floor with her hands between her long tanned legs. A few seconds of silence followed as Alexa found herself caught up in her own show.

"How long have you been doing this?" She asked. Curious and intrigued that she had become the source of Jim's sexual fantasies.

"A few weeks. I'm sorry." He replied in a small voice, downcast. She looked at him but didn't say anything so he continued on. "I didn't mean for things to go this far, I just...listen, your so beautiful and I've...I've never...I just wanted...I'm sorry."

"So you find me attractive?" Alexa asked in a low voice as she got up and slowly closed the door.

"Ulp." Jim gulped audibly. "Uhm, yes very."

"Why didn't you ever say something? You even avoid me at school." There was a click as she locked the door and padded back towards the middle of the room.

"It's just that I'm such a geek and everyone laughs at me. I thought you would laugh too. I'm just a loser. Listen, I'm sorry about—"

"Hush," Alexa cut him off. "Are you a virgin, Jim?"

There was a long pause. "Yes." Jim hung his head, even more embarrassed. He clutched the towel tighter over himself and tried his best to shrink into the chair. He couldn't believe he had gotten caught in such an undeniable state of guilt. When he looked up again a few excruciatingly self-conscious moments later he was surprised to see Alexa regarding him with a softer almost sympathetic look. She quietly walked towards him and took his hand pulling him towards the bed. Her hands were warm and soft yet gripped him firmly.

"I wish you had simply talked to me instead of spying on me." Alexa sat on one end of his bed and kicked away some of the laundry strewn around. One pair of shorts was streaked with dried cum and she smirked at him. She gestured at the mess, "Is this all from watching me?"

"Yes, I couldn't stop myself after seeing you next door," Jim replied still clutching the towel in front of himself and rocking on his feet nervously.

"I'm going to give you a chance to convince me not to expose your dirty little secret."

"Anything...I'll do anything. I'll do your homework, I'll was your laundry, do your chores--" Jim sputtered quickly, desperate to get himself out of a situation that was rapidly spinning out of control.

"No." Alexa said firmly. "No, Jim I have something else in mind." She lay back on the bed and leisurely raised both legs to the edge of the bed letting her robe fall to her thighs. Jim opened his mouth to say something but stood there gaping in shock.


"Ahma-hama, uhm, what?" His flaccid penis throbbed to life with such force that he nearly yelped in pain as blood pounded into the chambers of his large member. His eyes widened as he drank in the sight of Alexa's long legs spread out before him and the deliciously soft looking skin contrasting with the flowing dark robe. His gaze traveled down her thighs and quickly zeroed in on the mound in the center. Alexa's pussy quivered in the open air, full round lips completely naked with not a single hair hiding her delicate lips already glistening with a wet sheen. His towel poked out at a weird angle so he turned slightly to hide his aroused state.

"I want you to pleasure me." Alexa's voice drifted into his hazy consciousness.

"How?" Jim was in shock and not sure if he was elated or terrified or both. The question was both sincere and hopeful as well. Of course, he wanted nothing more than to please her and fervently wished that he wasn't dreaming.

Alexa brought her hands to her raised knees, "Start here..." her hands drifted down towards her exposed pussy, "...and work your way down." Cupping herself with one hand she pulled the robe further open revealing the ever so slight curve of her tummy. Jim trembled as he dropped to his knees at the foot of his bed. He looked up at Alexa who was watching him intently, anticipating. He closed his eyes and let out a long sighing breath and then opened them fully expecting to find himself alone in his room and all this just a wet dream of sorts. As he opened his eyes, Alexa's sultry voice spoke again, "Jim, I'm beginning to wonder if you really want this or not."

Without further hesitation, he brought his shaking hands to her left knee and prayed for courage in face of one of his most desired fantasies coming to life. Her skin was warm almost hot under his hands and he kissed the inside of her knee tenderly. She moaned softly and stretched her arms about her head luxuriously. Encouraged, he continued to plant gentle kisses along her inner thighs edging ever closer to the supple lips of her pussy.

Alexa's closed her eyes and smiled. She caressed her ample breasts and squirmed in pleasure as Jim's tongue left a wet trail down her thighs. Finally, he licked at her full pussy-lips and she raised herself up slightly to meet his twirling tongue groaning approvingly. "You're off to a good start for a beginner, Jim. If you're really good, I'll make it worth your while." This last was said with a naughty smirk.

Rising to the challenge, Jim held her strong thighs and began licking at her glistening sex in earnest. She tasted salty sweet and the musky fragrance was driving him wild with desire. He teased her lips with long wet licks before poking his exploring tongue in between and tasting the stronger hotter nectar inside. He reveled in her juices and the power he began to feel over her as each touch and each caress of his tongue and hands brought varying degrees of pleasure and moans from Alexa's prone form. He found the nub of her clitoris and felt it under the tip of his tongue and he alternately licked and sucked at it.

"Ohhhhh.....yesssss.....Jim....don't stop." Her voice was a harsh whisper.

As he felt her body begin to quake beneath him, he cupped his lips over her throbbing clitoris and flicked his tongue over it in a rhythm matching her escalating groans of pleasure and rapid gasping breaths. This soon became a maddened fevered licking as she began to trash below him rotating and thrusting her pelvis at him in an effort to get his pleasure inducing tongue further and deeper into her.

"Ohhhh....jeez....I'm so close....don't stop...don't stop...I'm gonna—"

Suddenly she arched her back in a wild spasm and Jim was barely able to hang on to her and she lifted off the bed on her shoulders and the balls of her feet grabbing handfuls of his bedding and bringing them to her face. He mashed his tongue and lips against her sopping pussy and shook his head like a mad woodpecker. She stopped moving and froze in that awkward position trapping Jim's head between her thighs. There was a moment of silence.

"CUMMMMMMMMMM!!" Her muffled scream came from beneath the balled up sheets covering her mouth as she convulsed in a massive orgasm. Jim felt a warm flow of juices over his lips and cheeks as Alexa slowly lowered back down to the bed. She lay there gasping from the unexpected ferocity of the orgasm she had just experienced. A few more moments past, the only sound was her ragged breathing. Jim wiped his cheeks with his sleeve and looked down at Alexa's limp form hungrily.

"Whew!!" Alexa puffed. "Not bad, Jimmy. Now it's my turn." She sat up and pulled him to the bed. They bounced around a bit until she got him settled in comfortably. "Now, just relax and enjoy this, I think you've earned it." Jim still clutched his towel over himself tightly. She pulled it off impatiently and threw it over her head. Then she looked back at him and paused, his large cock was wagging 8 thick angry inches about his scrawny body. "My, my, what do we have here? You've got quite impressive equipment for such a skinny runt of a guy, don't you?"

Jim shrugged, embarrassed. "Uhm, I guess."

"Let's give it a test run, shall we?" With that Alexa straddled his legs and took his cock in her hands. She licked at the tip already dripping with pre-cum. She noted with surprise that the shaft was so thick her fingers didn't quite close around it. She licked the shaft from bottom to top coating it with saliva as her tongue ran over the bumps and ridges of the veins along its length. Then, using both hands, she stroked him while sucking on its fat head. Jim groaned in pleasure. Alexa had to strain her mouth a bit to get her lips around the whole head but was rewarded by the sight of Jim clenching his teeth in an attempt to maintain control.

He couldn't believe how wonderful it felt as Alexa sucked on his throbbing tool. Tingles of pleasure were coursing all over his body radiating from his crotch as the never before felt sensation of a woman's tongue lavishing his cock washed over him. Her tongue was warm, wet and slightly rough as her taste buds licked around the ridge of his mushroom shaped cock-head. She made soft slurping sounds as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft letting it go deeper and deeper with each bob. She continued to stroke the base of his rod with one hand and cupped his cum-heavy balls with the other. She giggled as she felt them pucker in her hand. The vibration sent even more sensations down his erect manhood and he curled his toes in erotic bliss.

"Alexa...oh wow...please...slow down..." It had only been a minute or so but Jim could already feel the telltale stirring in his loins of a coming orgasm. Instead of slowing, Alexa picked up the pace and began to hum softly driving him to the edge. It was too much, Jim struggled for a moment gritting his teeth even tighter and tried not to cum, to make it all last a little longer, but to no avail. He began to pump his cock between her lips wildly as he felt the first stream of hot cum spurt out hitting the roof of Alexa's mouth. She closed her lips in reflex and was promptly splattered by the second stream.

"Cum for me, baby, cum hard." She whispered and continued to stroke him as a third, fourth and fifth stream shot out of his dick smearing against her mouth and cheeks. Then she took him in her mouth again and sucked the remaining spurts until they subsided. Jim muttered something incoherent and grunted happily as she milked his cock.

"Mmmmm. Yummy..." Alexa said, looking up at him. She wiped the cum off her cheeks and spread it up and down his shaft mixing with her saliva and lubricating her hands as she continue to stroke him. Jim swooned a bit and closed his eyes to steady himself. His cock began to harden again until it was throbbing and aching under her insistent ministrations.

"Alexa, if you keep doing that I'm going to come again," he said in a hoarse whisper.

"Jim, we're just getting started. That was just to make sure you last longer for me."

"What?" He sat up in the bed but before he could say another word, Alexa twisted over his body and he found himself straddled by her thighs again with her face still buried in his crotch.

"Lick me again, Jim..." her muffled voice came from his groin area. "Get me nice and wet." Not needing much more of an invitation, he began lapping at her already sopping wet slit, eager to please. Although Jim was a bit intimidated by her aggressiveness, he was brimming with anticipation and keen to make a good impression on his dominating roommate.

"This can't get any better," Jim thought to himself in post-orgasmic bliss. He licked and nibbled at the gorgeous blonde's pussy enjoying her moans reverberating on his cock. He pumped his skinny pimpled hips up and down just a bit and shuddered in pleasure as the fat head of his dick slid in and out of her waiting mouth.

"Ohh..." Alexa's body began to shiver in another orgasm. She clenched down on him again and came hard gushing more juices over his face. He kept on licking and sucking through two smaller orgasms and as quite content to continue when she abruptly stopped grinding against his face and hopped off him. Her eyes were glazed and heavy-lidded with lust as she quickly reversed position and sat astride his thighs. "Okay, baby...you've been a good boy and earned this..." though it was obvious that she wanted him inside her almost as much as he yearned to plumb her depths with his raging hard tool. She took his cock in her hand and rubbed the thick head in her juices until it glistened in the light of the computer monitor a few feet away. Jim moaned and thrust upward penetrating a couple inches with a moist slurp. But Alexa was in control and raised herself up just enough to avoid his thrusts. "Do you want me?" She asked tauntingly.

"Yes. Please, let me..." Jim asked unashamed of his need. Having come this far, he could barely contain his desire. Having never been with a real woman before, this was already more pleasure than he dreamt possible and yet there was a driving surging need within him to go further. Again there were a few small slurping sounds as she continued to masturbate herself with just the tip of his dick. He felt the nub of her swollen clit slid under the ridges of his penis and began to thrust hungrily at her.

Alexa relished the sensation of Jim's large cock rubbing against her clit faster and faster and felt another orgasm building inside her. Heat radiated from her core and just as she felt the first waves of pleasure wash over her she released her strangle hold on Jim's shaft, braced her hands on his chest and drop herself unto him in one swift motion. The moment seemed to draw itself out in slow motion as she felt every bump and vein ripple past her pussy-lips in the throes of a massive orgasm and she opened her mouth in a silent scream of ecstasy as the shaft pummeled deeper into her than any man had ever been.

Jim reveled in the hot wet sheath that had enveloped him so suddenly and so fully and the little bit of restraint left within him broke completely loose. Not waiting for Alexa to take another breath, he rolled over quickly until he was on top of her convulsing body and even as he felt her cunt muscles contract tightly over the buried length of his cock he began to pound into her like a jackhammer gone wild.

"Ahhhmmmmmyyyyyggaaawwwdd..." Alexa cried out in near hysterical delight wrapping her legs around the small of Jim's back. Her moaning was punctuated by little yelps each time Jim hammered into her. His dick was now coated in her wetness and though she was much tighter than he had imagined a real pussy would be, he slid in and out almost with ease like a slick wet glove. Cum dribbled down her thighs wetting the bed beneath them as Jim fucked and fucked for all he was worth. Weeks of pent up need and fantasizing culminated in a wild grunting piston-like explosion of energy as he tried to penetrate deeper and deeper into her grinding their pelvises with each downstroke.

"Yes, yes, yesyesyesyes..." like a litany, Alexa cried out drowning in bliss.

"Oh my—yes...so beautiful..." Jim grunted and panted.

"Ohhhhh it's too much--" as she began to see spots. For a moment they locked in place crushing each other's bodies together, trembling.

"AHHGGGGrrrrrrrrrr---" like the last breath of a dying man, Jim strained, burying himself completely, fully, oh so deeply and shut his eyes in overwhelming pleasure as he burst deep inside her exquisite pussy. What felt like a gallon of jizz splattered between their bodies and they collapsed in a heap of sweaty limbs out of breath, gasping. The room went hazy and Jim turned his head with what little energy he could muster to look at Alexa. Her eyes were glassy and unfocused like someone who had drunk one drink too much and she smiled wanly before nodding off. Not one to argue, Jim closed his own eyes and surrendered himself to sleep.

To Be Continued...

**Please email any comments/critique. Your feedback is always welcome. If you would like a response, fill in a return email address. This is the first installment, reader feedback will help shape next chapter. Thank you.**

12