The Exchange Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Sari."

Her hands swept their way around my back then curved around me, lathering my sides. I leaned forward and placed my open palms against the tiled wall, up high, and she reached around me and washed my torso from behind. I closed my eyes as her hands did their dance over my breasts, into my arm pits, then down, down, down into the depths of me...so personal, so private, and yet so desired. Her fingers slid through my crevice and the tingling through my entire body could be felt from the tips of my toes to the end of my nose. I knew then and there that she was no longer just my friend...she was my lover. I leaned forward further and placed the side of my face against the tile, spreading my legs further apart and extending my legs back into her. She leaned over my back and hugged me tight as her hands continued to fondle my sex, then made their way over my ass to every tightly hidden space. She slid down behind me into a squat and washed each of my legs in long up and down strokes between her hands. I could feel her kiss my round cheek.

We exchanged places and I had the chance to do the same exploratory sudsing back to her. More curves than me, I thought...and smaller breasts. I loved that she was shaven below. I had a small tuft of hair, never having had the need to trim anything, and liking the contrast of milky skin and soft black curls. But she was hairless and my fingers swept over her mound and I heard her sigh. The height of intimacy for me was gliding my fingers over her little pucker as she pushed back into my hand and moaned. I'm touching her little asshole, I thought. I'm washing all of her...there is nothing left, no escalation after this, is there?

I rose from my knees, she turned to face me, and we maneuvered carefully in the tight space as we faced each other for the first time, our breasts pressed up against each other, our legs threaded like scissors, our arms curving around our backs in a tight embrace. I kissed her again and this time her mouth opened wide to receive my tongue. The teasing was at an end. This was as passionate a kiss as I ever had with any boy. Her lips were soft and pliant and her mouth was heaven, a tongue that was flat and wide and silky soft to receive my own. I grabbed the back of her head and directed her this way and that and her hands came up and cupped my breasts again, their warm and now familiar embrace a feeling I so desired. My nipples had never been so sensitive as she manipulated them between thumbs and forefingers. We separated and looked at each other...into one another. Her eyes were magical, dark black...black drifting in pools of milk. They were the eyes of an ancient, of one who had lived many lives, had many dreams explored and fulfilled. As we searched each other's faces I gave myself over to her embrace totally and completely, without hesitation, or any concern for my own wellbeing. Sari would care for me. Sari would love me forever, I knew this to be true.

"How do you feel Rebecca?"

"I'm drifting in space and time Sari. I'm in a wonderful place. How 'bout you?"

"You are my goddess divine. You are everything that matters. You are my best friend and my lover. I have never had a lover, you know."

I was shocked. This women was sex. She was all the arts that made up a sexual being. She can't be telling the truth.

"Sari...you're a virgin?"

"Yes Becca. I have never had a lover."

"I've only had boyfriends...just two." I said.

"Come on, let's go back to our room."

We put on our towels and retreated quietly to our room across the hall.

"Let's do our yoga Becca. Come sit opposite me in the lotus position."

We sat opposite one another and I smiled again, blown away be her beauty and the mystery of her dark eyes and cocoa skin.

"You know, you are not what I expected an Indian woman to look like. You're facial features are so aquiline...so European. I hope you're not offended...oh dear."

"Don't be a silly, Becca. There are many who have an Anglo aspect to their appearance in India. It is the result of the Raj. An ancestor of mine was taken by an English officer a century ago and the strain comes out every generation or so in our family. Do you like the way I look?"

"Oh God do I. I sometimes wish I was so exotic."

"Oh Becca...you are the most slender, yet womanly girl I've ever met. I wish I looked like you."

"I hate my face...well not hate, that's too strong a word. I feel I lack character...soul."

"You are crazy to feel so. You look like two women Becca. Depending on your mood, you are both an angel and you are sin."

I smiled. "Never was told that before. Which do I look like now?"

"Now you look like a lover. You gaze upon me with reverence and admiration. Your eyes tell me I am beautiful and appealing to the most important person in my world. That is a wondrous feeling my dear. It inspires trust and compassion like nothing in my experience."

"Now...I am going to do my exercises. I feel tight from last night's sharing of so small a bed. You do your stretches too. It is good for you and we can do them together."

My knowledge of yoga was limited to the easy stuff she'd taught me over the past two months. She would be up first thing in the morning and would stretch and then place her body in the most remarkable positions. I had been taken aback the first time she did this in her panties and bra. Her underwear had been very basic stuff when we had met and nowadays she wore mine. She fit in all my clothes, although her hips were somewhat wider and my brassieres had a larger cup size. I loved sharing things so private as undies with her and had a great time admiring her figure.

I'd never looked closely at other women until I started modeling the previous year, then in dressing rooms my eyes swept over everything and I compared and contrasted myself to others continually. The guys I was placed with in photo shoots had a singular similarity. They were all gorgeous and they were all gay. That actually made the modeling easier on me for I lacked experience with men and no one was hitting on me on set. For that matter, most of my best guy friends were very girlie and I loved how comfortable they were in their own skins and how good they made me feel without being a threat.

I had been day dreaming for some time while Sari went about her contortions and stretches. She was on her hands and knees beside me and lifted up to her finger tips and tippy-toes, her bottom up high in the air. I looked at her, naked, and folded over, eyes closed, hair dragging the carpet in a pool of curls, a length that went down to her ass when standing. I bent towards her and ran my fingers from hip to ankle and she turned her head towards me and smiled upside down. She started to move.

"No...don't move. Keep that position." I said.

I slid over to be behind her and marveled at her gorgeous ass. She was fully on display...pucker and closed clam shell, curvy cheeks, air between her thighs, and lovely long legs with perfect definition from thigh to calf to ankle. She could be modeling too, I thought. I extended a finger and slid it over her pussy from near her anus to her front. I'd never seen a woman up close before and I'd certainly never touched one other than myself. But up close, and at this angle, I was seeing her genitalia in a way I'd simply never seen before. I got up on my knees and came closer, now using both my hands to caress her. I circled her little pucker and pushed down on it and she sighed. Then separating her labia I pulled her apart and looked at the shiny red flesh within. Mmmm...there was her clitoris. I tapped it a few times and she moaned again, still on her toes and fingertips, holding this position. I leaned forward and extended my tongue and flicked her clit, then placing my hands on either side of her ass, I pressed my entire face into her and she fell to the soles of her feet and the palms of her hands and again moaned.

Oh God she's delicious. What lucky guys men are...to enjoy a woman in such a way. I still did not consider myself a lesbian, although the thought of the taboos I was breaking crossed my mind. This wasn't another woman, I told myself. This was my best friend. I'd crossed no boundaries. I would still love men. But now, my lips tight onto her rubbery skin, my tongue making its constant passes over her little button, my hands squeezing her glorious ass; this was wonderful. She pushed back into my face and moaned and I tasted her for the first time, a flow of nectar that started at my tongue and then covered my lips. She moaned again and I felt her shiver. Then she was still...but the shivering came back again and then her moans became constant and I felt her climax against my face. I spread her apart again and backed away from her a moment and a string of saliva mixed with her own juices slid down my chin. Can't leave her like that, I thought, and I went back at her and lapped up all the moisture and remnants of her womanly flow. Then I pulled away again and examined her further. She appeared more puffy, as if she had grown in size down here. I smiled to myself. I did that. I tilted my head forward again and kissed her little asshole, then licked at it. Goodness...I really like this. This is the best.

I hadn't had enough yet, I thought, and maneuvered her onto her back as she looked up at me with reverence and admiration, her eyes soft and lovely. Not a word was spoken. I bent her knees upright and placed myself again over her pussy and just tapped at her clit with my lips. She responded, her hands sliding down to pull herself open and wide below my face. Mmmm...now we'll see where I can take you, I thought.

I was adrift in feelings and emotions. There was no effort at doing this. It just felt so natural, unplanned, no pressures. I thought of the last blowjob I'd given. I remembered how hesitant I'd been. I kind of liked the guy. He was alright. But I had felt really horny that evening. We'd been drinking and I just felt like crossing a line. The fellow hadn't really interested me, but sucking his dick was, at that moment, at the top of my list of things to do. He'd been a big guy, but had an average sized cock. No matter; he was clean and nicely shaped, and he wasn't going to be using this thing between my legs in any case.

I'd discovered that I really loved oral sex. I hardly needed to get anything in return at this stage in my life. A dick was unusual, a recently discovered part of male anatomy and I liked them. I liked the taste of them. If they were small enough...six inches or so...I discovered I could swallow them right down to the root...and that was fun. Felt like an accomplishment. But what I really liked was making them cum. It felt like such an accomplishment. It felt like the pay off. It made me feel good looking and sexy and desired. Some guys moaned and let you know it was about to happen. My first boyfriend was like that. He would shout that he was nearing his peak. This guy I was with just started spurting in my mouth. It was a surprise of sorts because I wasn't expecting it and suddenly his warm flow was all over my tongue and I was swallowing him down. I suppose I preferred knowing when it would happen. Not that I had to be prepared, but I wanted to focus completely on the moment, and without warning, it was half over before I knew it had begun. Friends had made such a big deal about a man's cum and how awful it was. I didn't get it. I loved bringing a guy to this point. It tasted weird and it was warm and sticky, but who cares. Compared to the payoff, all that worry about taste and texture was a moot point. And the entire physical act of having a stiff penis in my mouth was just wonderful.

Both guys had been very tentative about giving back, and I learned then and there that their previous women had simply not washed and tasted of pee. Well...I'd not like that either, I thought. You cannot have such expectations of cunnilingus and then complain about not getting it if you taste and smell like a toilet. I'd grown up in Europe with bidets and had always washed myself and couldn't stand the idea of smelling badly down below. I wanted myself to be a treat for anyone who headed south, even when I was young and no one was making their way there in the near future anyway. Being clean and smelling nice was my treat to myself and mattered to me. I also touched myself from time to time at night, while drifting and fantasizing, and often touched my fingers to my own lips for a taste of the treat I would one day offer a lover.

Suddenly I was back in the here and now as Sari grabbed my head and pulled my lips tight to her pussy. Her breath came in small bursts and I looked up from her mound and saw her eyes on me...eyes of fire and power and will and lust. Oh my, how she'd changed. The breathtaking beauty came forth and I felt at the top of the world to have claimed her for my own. I continued munching my way through her, once again thinking how lucky anyone would be to have this opportunity to eat this goddess. I thought she would scream but she bit her lip and raised her hands to her face and moaned into them for the longest time. Finally through her shakings and jerking's, she opened her eyes again and with feet and hands physically lifted me into the air and onto her chest, placing me like a specimen on a plate, eyes searching my face as if under a microscope.

I laughed. "That was cool. You just picked me up like I weigh nothing and set me down where you want me. You enjoying your new biology class?" I said with a smirk.

There was a mist in her eyes and a tear, then another spilled from her eyes.

"I am no longer a virgin. You are my first. I am taken. I am fulfilled. I am a woman now."

"You are crazy. You were a woman before. You're a wet one now...very wet. God Sarika, look at you. You are stunningly dreamy. Magnificent."

The day was spent cutting classes and examining each other's bodies and counting the orgasms over and over again. It was an awakening for both of us and so much more a loss of virginity than my actual one with a boy. We were lovers through the term and did everything together, always with the knowledge of the clock ticking and the finality of what would have to be the end of things. Europe was one thing, India was something entirely different. I hoped that she would be back for med school or even another term. It was not to be.

Sarika had taught me so much of what it meant to be a woman. Whether lesbian or bi-sexual, however you want to classify this relationship, it was love and devotion and the best learning experience ever. We carry those we touch within us, Sari had said. I know I carry her within me, even from a distance, even through the passage of time, and will do so till the day that I die.

© 2015 Rebecca Branch

12