The Exchange Student Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck. No. Tell her it can wait, I told myself.

"Sure, you ok?"

My mouth didn't follow orders.

"Can we talk in my room? I don't want to wake everyone up."

This time it was my legs' turn to disobey me, as I turned and followed her into the spare room. She held the door open for me, then shut it. There was a light clicking sound, and for a second I thought we had been locked in, but then I remembered the lock on that door had been broken for years. But hadn't I fixed it last month, or was that Sasha's door?

Before I could come up with an answer Lily grabbed my arm, turning me round to face her bed as she walked past me. She picked something up, and although I couldn't see it at first I soon realised what it was. Her dildo.

"I'm sorry you saw this earlier, Mr. McAdams."

She held it in her hands, stroking it ever so slightly. I gulped and I could feel my cock pushing against my jeans.

"I know you didn't mean to find it, and thank you for putting it back so quickly. I just didn't want you to feel awkward."

She had seen. Christ I had been so stupid, delving into her underwear like that. Lily stepped towards me, and kept coming until we were only separated by a matter of inches. She looked down, straight at my erection, and then back up at my face. She was smiling, almost evilly.

"So are we alright?"

I nodded; vigorously. She threw the dildo back onto her bed. We continued to stand just inches away from each other, and I could see out of the corners of my eye her nipples were poking through her nightie.

Then we were kissing. She initiated it - although I know that's a feeble excuse. Her lips pressed against mine and her tongue entered my mouth, whilst she held my head in place with her hands pressed against the back of my head. Her tits felt like fire against my chest as they squashed against me, and I couldn't help my hands reaching round her and cupping her bottom. I felt her moan into me slightly as I did, and now she was confident I wasn't going to move away she dragged her hands away from my head. They moved down to my belt and she deftly undid the buckle, before sliding my belt off and throwing it aside. Then she popped the button and slowly unzipped the fly, and my trousers fell down to my ankles.

I kicked them off as Lily broke our kiss before stepping backwards, and we both looked down to my throbbing cock at the same time. It was poking through my boxers, almost all 8 inches of it, thick and veiny and dripping with pre-cum.

Suddenly Lily sunk to her knees, almost diving towards me. She opened her mouth and engulfed my cock, causing me to groan involuntarily. I watched her as she somehow took all of me into her throat, gagging but still refusing to let me go, before finally she pulled her head back and released the cock with a loud slurping sound. She sucked breath in and then climbed to her feet, sliding her panties down her smooth, blemish-free legs and onto the floor. She jumped back onto her bed, spreading herself and fingering her pussy. She smiled at me, looking like every inch the seductress.

"How do you want me, Mr. McAdams?"

I didn't care. I moved towards the bed and threw myself down next to her, before getting into a kneeling position above her head. I held my cock above her mouth, then moved it away when she leaned in to try and lick it. She giggled.

"Doggy."

My voice was almost robotic. She quickly followed orders, slowly turning herself into her stomach and then getting onto all fours. She position herself just inches away from me. I gripped my penis and slid it into her. God she was tight. Her body seemed to spasm as I inched myself in, but every time I seemed to hesitate she demanded more of my cock. I could feel the walls of her cunt gripping me, before finally I was almost completely inside this gorgeous creature. Slowly and steadily, I began to fuck her.

Lily buried her head in her pillow and moaned, then told me to fuck her harder. I did, ramming my hips into her butt cheeks, and her entire body moved with every thrust. I realised her head was perilously close to hitting the headboard, but before I could do anything she pushed herself backwards, impaling herself totally. I tilted my head backwards, ready to cum, then somewhere in the distance I heard her telling me to stop. I stopped fucking her and looked down. She was looking at the door.

"Did someone just knock?"

I could barely hear her because she was whispering so quietly. I thought she was just being paranoid, but then I heard it to. Three taps, then a voice. Laura's voice.

"Lily, are you awake?"

I froze, my cock still buried inside Lily's pussy. My heart was in my throat and I could sense my world crumbling. Then I felt myself being dragged off the bed. Lily was already clutching her panties and dragging me by the hand.

"Get in the cupboard!"

Her voice was hoarse, and I aimlessly walked in the direction she was dragging me in. Suddenly I regained myself, slipping into the walk in wardrobe that had a side-on view of the bed. She gathered up my clothes and tossed them under her bed, before slipping her own panties on. My cock was still rigid despite the arrival of my daughter. I peaked through the gap in the door, and saw Lily giving me one last look before answering the door.

Laura walked in wearing her pyjamas. The difference in the two girls was summed up by their choice of nightwear. Lily in her skimpy top and panties, Laura in her baggy PJ's.

"What did you want to talk about?" asked my daughter.

Realisation suddenly hit me as the two girls sat on the bed. Lily looked over at me once again. She had set this up. I could feel my fingernails digging into my palms as my fists clenched, my heart thumping in my chest and my cheeks burning up. If it hadn't been my Laura in their with Lily I doubted whether I could have controlled myself, but as I watched the two girls chat, whilst sat cross-legged opposite from each other, I began to cool off.

Then Lily leaned back, reached under her pillow and produced her dildo.

--

Laura's eyes grew wide as Lily held up her long, slender black sex toy. Why was she showing her this? They had barely known each other for a few hours and yet here was their Romanian exchange student parading her dildo in front of her. Had Lily been playing with it before she came in? It had taken her a while to answer the door, and Laura had thought she heard heavy breathing coming from inside the room.

"Uh... Lily, I don't think you should be showing me that."

Laura turned her head away, awkwardly. She was blushing, she knew that, but also felt something... funny in the pit of her stomach.

"Why not? All the girls talk about this stuff in Romania, even with strangers. It's normal, isn't it?"

Lily was lying, but Laura had no way of knowing that. She wondered whether she should let their houseguest know that, no, this sort of thing wasn't normal amongst strangers. In fact, Laura didn't even talk about this stuff with her friends.

"Well, it's just a bit unexpected," Laura tried to reassure Lily. "What are you showing it to me for, though?"

Lily shrugged then looked down at her toy, which was in between her legs resting against her panties. Laura's eyes instinctively glanced down and she gasped, noticing a small wet patch on the front of Lily's underwear.

"I just... wanted to know if it was ok to use. I didn't want to get caught and then get thrown out."

Laura felt guilty for her initial reaction. She leaned forward and placed a hand on Lily's knee, which sent a small electric shock through her body. She wandered if Lily had felt it as well.

"It's fine Lily, really. Most girls use them - I know Sasha does. Just try and keep it... private, ok?"

Lily nodded, then got up onto her knees. She wrapped her arms around Laura and buried her head in her neck.

The hug finished and now the girls were sat opposite one another again. An awkward silence descended upon them, which Lily finally broke.

"Have ever... you know."

Laura instantly knew what she was talking about. She hadn't, but could she really tell Lily that? Would it make her think it was weird?

"I've masturbated, but never with one of those."

Lily gave her an inquisitive look.

"I was never brave enough to buy one. I didn't even want to order one over the internet in case Mom opened it by mistake.

Laura laughed, mostly at how pathetic she must have sounded. Lily offered a sympathetic hand on the thigh, though, and Laura suddenly felt her own pussy tingling. She noticed the wet patch on Lily's panties had gotten bigger.

"Do you want to?"

Laura wondered if she had heard Lily's question right.

"What?"

"Would you like to use one?"

Yep, she had definitely heard Lily correctly. She was too shocked to answer and simply sat their staring at Lily, who had now picked up the dildo.

"If you want I could... help. Only if you want me to."

Laura suddenly found it difficult to breath. She was trying to answer but couldn't.

And then she nodded. Lily's eyes seemed to light up.

"Are you sure?"

Laura nodded again, this time without hesitation and with more conviction. Lily got onto her knees again, and Laura followed suit.

"You need to take your clothes off."

Laura was surprised at Lily's bluntness and didn't move. She couldn't deny that she was excited and turned on by what was happening, but really she didn't know what to do.

"Would it help if we were both naked?"

Lily dropped the dildo onto the bed.

"I think so."

The chance to see Lily naked helped Laura to find her voice. She wasn't a lesbian, she had been with boys before and enjoyed it, but there was something about her new friend.

Lily didn't waste any time, and grabbed the bottom of her top before pulling it over her head. Laura marvelled at Lily's tits. They were perfect. Laura suddenly felt self conscious; hers were much, much smaller, even on her thinner frame. Lily hadn't stopped with her top and was now tossing her panties to one side, leaving her completely nude. Laura stepped off the bed and began to slide her clothes off.

As she pulled her top over her head she missed Lily looking over to the wardrobe, an evil grin on her face.

--

I only just managed to internalise my screams and cries of 'No!' as Laura climbed off the bed. I screwed my eyes as tightly shut as I possibly could, biting my lip and squeezing my hands so tightly I nearly drew blood.

I couldn't keep it up though, and I exhaled with the faintest gasp as my entire body relaxed; my palms loosened their grip, I stopped biting and my eyes opened. Laura was still fully clothed, although her hands were nervously fiddling with the hem of her lime green pyjama trousers.

"It's ok, Laura. Don't be nervous, please."

Laura smiled faintly, slowly slipping her bottoms down. I stared at her legs -- I couldn't help myself. I didn't blink or divert my eyes or a second, even though all I could think was that the girl stripping was my daughter. Her legs were pale white, long and slender. My eyes started at her bare feet and worked their way up; thankfully she was wearing a pair of panties.

I sighed, relieved, but then she began fiddling with the buttons on her top. She couldn't bring herself to look at Lily, instead focusing her gaze on the floor in front of her. Hours seemed to pass as she undid the buttons, her hands shaking more and more with each one.

Finally they were all undone, and she took a few birdie steps backwards. The shirt hung precariously against her breasts, open enough for me to see her tummy but not enough to get a full look at my daughter's body. Laura seemed unable to go any further, her eyes flittering up to Lily's before going back to the floor. Lily smiled sweetly, letting Laura know that she understood.

Lily got to her feet and slowly glided towards my daughter, and lifted her face up so there eyes were focused on each other. They held the position for a few seconds before Lily delicately reached out and hooked her thumbs in Laura's shirt and, little by little, pulled it open.

I could have cried out when the shirt fell to the floor. It seemed to fall in slow motion, finally coming to rest on the floor around Laura's feet. I tried to stare at the shirt, failing within milliseconds. My eyes hungrily shot up to Laura's small, pert breasts, her hard nipples atop light pink areolas displaying her hornyness.

Lily grinned, victorious. I watched as she leaned in and pressed her lips tenderly against my daughter's lips. Laura's head moved backwards slightly, but then she accepted the kiss and pursed her lips. Lily's hands found Laura's, and she guided them to her butt, Lily purring as contact was made. Laura's hands remained in place when Lily's moved away, and she placed hers on the hips of her soon-to-be lover.

I was mesmerised by what was happening. My head was flooded with feelings of anger towards Lily, disappointment in myself and pity for Laura. She was being used as a toy by this woman, who had only been in our house for a few hours, to torture me.

That was when I noticed that my cock was throbbing. It pulsated like a heartbeat, ached and itched and dripped with pre-cum. I tried desperately to get rid of it, telling myself that this was my daughter I was watching, but that only seemed to make things worse.

The girls continued to kiss, affectionately and lovingly, before Lily ran her hands up towards Laura's breasts. Laura jumped and broke their kiss when Lily cupped her tiny tits, moving back towards the door.

"What's wrong?" Lily asked as she backed away herself, not wanting to intimidate her.

"Nothing... I can't, we... umm," Laura suddenly seemed to be aware of what was happening. "I've got to go." She quickly threw her pyjamas back on and ran out of the room, not caring that the door banged behind her.

Lily stood in silence staring at the door. I didn't dare come of the wardrobe, knowing that Lily would see the state my cock was in and that she had won. After a few seconds of absolute silence she turned, somehow looking straight into my eyes, and smirked playfully.

"You can come out now."

She waited, goading me. I fumbled around looking for something to cover myself up with, but couldn't find anything. Defeated, I pushed the door open and stepped back out into Lily's room. Immediately she looked down at my cock which was pointing angrily at her. Her tongue appeared, ran across her lips and then disappeared again.

"Lily, I..."

"Your daughter is really hot," she interrupted me. I was ready to explode at her, but she stopped me before I could get going. "Even you think so."

She perched herself on the bed. I looked around for my clothes, suddenly realising they were under her bed. I made a point of looking away from her as I stormed towards her, squatting down and putting an arm underneath the frame of her bed, scrabbling around for my clothes. I found my shirt and pulled it out, only to find her foot suddenly appear in my hands. I stopped, trying not to look at her, as she ran her foot lightly up my arm and onto my chest.

"You don't really want to go, do you?" My gaze finally shifted to her. She looked almost hurt that I was leaving, her blue eyes wide and confused. "You can stay if you want."

Her foot continued to stroke my bare chest. I felt a drop of pre-cum fall from the head of my cock. I stood up, my shirt still in my hand, and looked down at the floor. She teased me with her foot, running it down my navel and stopping just short of the base of my cock. She stood up, just in front of me, and pushed her face into my chest. I felt her lips showering my skin with tiny, gentle kisses.

"Don't worry, Craig. I won't tell anyone."

I lost all control; lifting her hand and pressing my lips into hers, kissing her furiously. My tongue entered her mouth and explored, hers did the same in mine, and her hands clasped my sides. I grabbed her buttocks and lifted her, she wrapped her legs around my waist. She was almost sat on my cock, I could feel the inner cheeks of her ass rubbing against my shaft with every slight movement she made.

I threw her onto the bed and clambered on top of her, my hands pinning hers down on the mattress above her head. She wrapped her legs around me again and suddenly let out a groan that was only muffled by my mouth -- my cock was pressed against her clit pointing up onto her stomach.

I began to slide myself up and down and she groaned with every 'up' movement. I could feel Lily's pussy juices dripping from her cunt, coating my cock and inner thighs. I pulled myself off her, she tried to hold onto me but I swatted her arms away. I forced my hands underneath her back and scooped her up, pushing her up the bed. I sunk my head down and engulfed a dark pink nipple, sucking it into my mouth and then releasing in with a loud slurp and an 'Mmm.' She squirmed against me, trying to rub her pussy against any part of my body, whimpering and groaning with every touch of nipple or clit she got.

I felt my cock twitch violently as it almost told me that it was on the verge of exploding. I repositioned myself slightly and then reached down in between my legs, placing the tip of my cock and the entrance to Lily's pussy.

I looked up at her face; her eyes were closed and she looked completely lost in pleasure. I thrust forward, pushing as much of my cock into her as I possibly could. She pushed her mouth into my shoulder, biting down so only we would hear her cry out. She was so wet that I soon began to slide in and out of her with ease. She took nearly all of my cock in her, and began to buck her hips in time with my thrusts.

It had never happened to me before, but Lily came first, her entire body shuddering aggressively against mine. Her legs kicked and arms flailed, batting back and forth against my torso and the mattress. She bit down into my shoulder, drawing blood. Her screams were loud, so loud that if I hadn't been so horny I would've been worried, and when she finally pulled her head away from my shoulder her breath was quick and raspy. She tried to take deep gulps of air but I was still plunging in and out of her, holding onto my cum for as long as possible.

There was blood on and around her lips; my blood, from the bite she had made on my shoulder. It stung slightly, but that didn't matter, as I concentrated every muscle and thought on stopping myself from shooting my seed into her.

Somehow I managed to pull myself out, climbing onto my knees and kneeling above her. Her fingers immediately replaced my cock in her pussy but she kicked her hips so she moved down the bed, positioning her face below my cock. I began to masturbate, taking just three pumps before I shot my load into Lily's gaping mouth. I aimed as best I could but cum still landed on her chin, cheeks and nose, but she still had plenty which she could eagerly gulp down.

The last few drops of my liquid dropped onto her lower lip, which she licked up seductively with her tongue. Then she moved a hand to her mouth, her fingers glistening with her own pussy juices, and wiped up the stray flecks of me that had missed her mouth. She licked her fingers clean then took my still hard cock into her mouth, cleaning every inch of it.

When she was done I collapsed besides her, placing a hand across her body onto her right tit. She continued to masturbate slowly, I could hear the squishes as her fingers slowly pumped in and out of her cunt.

I don't know how long it took for me to regain my breath. Lily came again before I got to my feet, her orgasm almost serene this time, before rolling over onto her side and draping a leg across me.

"That was nice," she whispered into my ear, her warm breath sending a shiver through my body. "Do you want to stay?"

I couldn't. I sat up and lifted her leg off me, then looked back down at her. I don't why I did it, but I leaned back in and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled then closed her eyes, and I got up, gathered my clothes and redressed myself.