The Exchange Student Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For reasons unknown to me a sudden image popped into my head. It was, inevitably, one of Lily, and in particular the small freckle on the underside of her left breast. It stood out against her flawless, pale skin, and I remembered running my thumb over it, pressing it gently as if it was a button, before I resumed fucking her. That had been during our second night, when I had snuck into her room once I was sure Andi was in a deep sleep, deep enough not to hear the muffled sounds of my illicit sex with our exchange student that I was sure must drift down the corridor, both to my bedroom and those of our daughters.

"Well?" said Andi sharply, her elbow jabbing into my ribcage.

"What?" I said in my best groggy voice, rolling onto my side so my back was presented to her in the hope she might get the hint.

"I said I think we should have a talk with Lily," my wife apparently repeated. "What do you think?"

I knew that was a bad idea, the little double-meanings and looks and smirks at dinner were enough for me to be sure of that.

"I don't think that's a good idea. It would only make her feel self-conscious," I said, repeating a line I had used on Laura. "If it makes her feel at home, and Laura's happy with it, what's the problem? We've already told them to be careful where they do it."

"I don't know," Andi said, unconvinced. "We'll talk about it more in the morning."

Just go to sleep, I silently begged, hoping Lily wouldn't have grown tired of waiting for me.

--

She had been playing with herself for what felt like forever, waiting for Craig to arrive, so she could tell him all about what she had done with Laura earlier - how they had listened to him fucking his wife, Laura's mum, and how at the dinner table they had played with each other under the table. He'd act disgusted and tell her to stop but she'd just continue, knowing that by this point she'd have his cock in her hands. She'd feel him growing harder with every sentence and slowly his protests would stop, and she would lie down and let him fuck her and call him Daddy and he would ask, what the fuck, and she would pretend it was an accident and tell him to carry on, and when she said it again he'd try to rebuke her, but she'd silence his with a kiss, and she'd call him Daddy once more when she came and that's when the next part of her little game would really begin.

All she had to do was wait for him.

--

It was just gone two o'clock by the time I was confident that Andi was in a deep enough sleep for me to disappear. She had drifted in and out of sleep until then, waking just as the thought to softly slide out of our bed and make my way to Lily's began to form in my head each time. Now, though, Andi was out like a light, I was sure of it. Slowly I lifted to covers off me and swung my legs out, making sure my feet landed softly on the floor. I inched my body round and stood up, then tiptoed towards the door. I grabbed the handle, and that's when I heard her stir.

"Where are you going?" she said sleepily. I looked back and she was sitting up and rubbing her eyes, trying to focus.

"Toilet," I said, not even attempting to hide the disappointment in my voice.

"Ok," she said, flopping back down.

I actually cursed my wife as I walked towards the bathroom, the fact that the anger I felt towards her for inadvertently preventing my little fuck session with Lily was completely and utterly ludicrous didn't even enter my mind. I didn't need to piss so just stood in front of the mirror for a minute or so just to keep up the charade, before stomping back to my room like a moody teenager. I could have paid Lily a quick visit, I thought as I slumped back down beside my wife. Sure, Andi had probably been asleep again before I'd even opened the door, but there was no way to be sure, and I couldn't take the chance that she'd notice my absence and come looking for me.

--

Lily tiptoed out into the dark hallway before stopping to listen for any signs of life. Hearing nothing she continued towards Craig and Andi's bedroom, pressing her ear up against the door. She didn't know if she expected to hear anything, and knew she'd have to open the door. It was a risk - a stupid thing to do, really - but she was so fucking horny and had been thinking about Craig's cock all day and --

"Lily?"

Shit. She spun on her heels, her eyes immediately meeting Laura's.

"What are you doing?" Laura whispered, leaning out of her bedroom doorway.

"I wanted to make sure your parents were asleep," she replied, walking back towards Laura.

"Why?" asked Laura, "it's, like, three in the morning..."

"I know, I wanted to talk to you but I just wanted to make sure nobody would hear us."

Lily knew Laura would believe her - she would believe anything Lily told her, she was completely smitten and wrapped around her little finger. Just to quell any possible doubt in Laura's mind Lily took her hands and placed them on Laura's hips, and what came next happened instinctively for Craig's daughter as the two performed their special greeting, holding each other, kissing, Laura now daring to allow her tongue to dart across Lily's lips, no longer just a passive recipient of Lily's kisses.

"Let's go into your room," said Lily, taking her hand and walking her inside, knowing there'd be no objection.

"Lie on the bed with me," Lily said, sliding down onto her back and motioning for Laura to join her. She did, of course, and Lily waited for her to get comfortable before rolling onto her side and draping a leg over both of Laura's, eliciting a gasp from her new friend.

"What did you want to talk about?" asked Laura, the unmistakeable look of lust in her eyes.

"What happened at dinner," Lily smiled, stroking the inside of Laura's thigh with her fingertips as if to remind her. She allowed her fingers to reach ever so slightly underneath the hem of Laura's pyjama shorts.

"Oh," said Laura, looking down, not out of embarrassment or shame but to watch Lily's wandering hands. "I was glad you didn't mind," she added sheepishly.

"I wish we could do it more often," said Lily softly, draping her other arm across the top of Laura's head and then curling around to stroke her hair. "I just don't think your mum would like it."

"What do you mean?"

"She seemed unhappy with our greeting," Lily said with a pout. "As if people would think we're gay! What would she say if she knew what we were doing at the table?"

"Mum just worries," Laura said, lifting her head so Lily's arm could slip underneath her neck.

"Your Dad's much cooler."

Slowly put that barrier up, separate mum and dad in her mind, Lily told herself. Daddy's the good guy, pit them against each other.

"He's definitely more relaxed," Laura said with a slight grin.

"Do you want to know what I wanted to talk to you about?" Lily asked.

"I think I can guess."

"Then guess."

Lily's hand moved from thigh to stomach, darting underneath Laura's cotton nightshirt. She drew shapes with her fingertip, little hearts and kisses and circled her belly button. She could feel Laura's breathing getting heavier, her chest rising and falling deeper than before.

"What we heard earlier," said Laura, looking down at what Lily's hand was doing.

"Mmm," purred Lily, moving her face closer to Laura's, so close that her nose was just brushing her cheek, then shifting the rest of her body so she was cuddled up tight, her leg still draped across Laura, bringing her knee up so the inside of her thigh was lightly pressed against Laura's pussy.

"Do you want to know what's really dirty?" asked Lily, running a finger along the waistband of Laura's pyjama shorts. "Your Dad sounded really, really good."

"Ungh, Lily," whined Laura softly, her eyes now closed and her head tilted back. She started lifting her hips off the bed, forcing her mound into Lily's leg, so Lily pushed down to give her the contact she craved. "I can't talk about... that.. when.... we're like this," she said breathlessly.

"Why not?" asked Lily innocently. "If you like it, if it turns you on..."

She slipped her hand into Laura's pyjama bottoms, lifting her leg up and stroking her mons softly. "You know, I saw you rubbing yourself when we were listening," she said, and Laura's only response was to start grinding her hips against Lily's touch, and for the softest of moans to escape her lips.

This had gone better than Lily could possibly have imagined, she thought to herself as she continued to stroke just above Laura's clit, teasing her every now and again with a slight movement downwards, suggesting just for a second that she was going to touch her clit, her lips, but then pulling back, leaving Laura grinding desperately against her. Coming into Laura's room had been a spur of the moment decision, a reaction to being caught trying to see Craig, but now she realised just how much of a crush Laura had developed on her. She knew it was there, but not to this extent.

"Don't be too loud," Lily said as Laura moaned again, louder this time. "Daddy might be listening."

Those words elicited a loud groan from Laura, her hips and stomach lifting off the bed as her back arched. "Oh god Lily," she said raggedly, "please just fucking..."

Lily knew what she wanted and knew it was time. She could feel the heat radiating from Laura's slit as her finger approached. She was warm and wet, and fighting against the leg draped across her to spread her legs wide as if she was inviting Lily in.

"Is this what you want?" asked Lily, whispering into her victims ear as she pressed against Laura's outer lips.

"Oh fuck yes," groaned Laura as she writhed around on the bed. She gasped as Lily began playing with her clit, and she was so fucking wet.

"Remember," Lily said, pulling Laura's head closer to her own, "you have to be quiet... unless you want Daddy to hear?"

Laura groaned again and again as Lily rolled on top of her, keeping one hand working on Laura's pussy and sliding the other from underneath her had, dragging it down across the shaking girls collarbone and chest and bringing it to rest on her breast. If it wasn't for the weight of Lily on top of her Laura would have been squirming and writhing all over the bed, instead she was held in place which only seemed to amplify the sensation she was feeling.

"Is that what you really want?" she heard Lily ask, "for Daddy to hear and to come out to see what's going on, and to find us like this?"

There was a brief moment where everything seemed to stop, as if time had stood still, like that moment where you fall and you know it's going to happen but there's nothing you can do to stop it.

"Oh my god..." Laura whined, and then the convulsions wracked her body. She pushed against Lily and then rolled and bucked her hips but she was trapped, and Lily's fingers continued their work, and as Laura began to cry out at the top of her lungs she felt Lily kissing her, muffling her screams.

It had been talking about Craig that had tipped Laura over the edge. She would have cum eventually, but Lily knew that talking about her Dad had made it happen even quicker. She didn't stop, wanting Laura to come again, because this sweet innocent girl - the same age as herself - cumming was one of the hottest things Lily had ever seen.

When did Lily stop kissing her? Laura had no idea, but she felt a sense of calmness wash over her. She knew it was just the eye of the storm though, as Lily's hand was joined by the other, still playing with her clit but now allowing a finger to slip inside her as well.

"You didn't answer my question," said Lily, suddenly slowing down. Laura looked up at her with pleading eyes.

"Please Lily, don't stop," she begged, but Lily was going to get her answer first.

"You have to be honest with me," she said in her soft Romanian accent. "Is that what you really wanted?"

"I don't know," said Laura. Lily's hands remained still.

"If he walked in right now, what would you do?"

"Nothing," said Laura. Lily flicked her clit gently and a pulse of electricity shot through her. "I'd... fuck. I'd let you carry on, and I'd let him watch, and-OHGOD-"

Suddenly Lily started up again, rewarding Laura for her confession. "Keep going," she told her.

"I'd look at him while you finger fucked me, and ask him if he liked what he saw."

"Mmm," Lily mewed, repositioning her body so she was straddling one of Laura's legs. Slowly she began to grind against her. "Oh Laura, he's just got his cock out..."

Laura whimpered. "Ungh, Daddy..."

That was enough for Lily, and she began humping Laura's thigh furiously. Her cotton panties were soaked through. "You should invite him over."

"Daddy, come here," Laura said to her imaginary father, fully wrapped up in the fantasy Lily had created. They both knew though that if Craig did walk in now, it would play out in exactly the same way they had just fantasised.

Hearing Laura fully submit to the Daddy fantasy sent Lily over the edge, and she leant forward to bury her head in Laura's shoulder as she came. The orgasm was nowhere near as powerful was the ones she'd experienced with Craig, but given his absence tonight it would do.

She quickly refocused on Laura, sliding down the bed and positioning her mouth above her slit. She attacked her clit with her tongue, flicking it and drawing shapes over and around it whilst slowly pumping a finger in and out of her.

The second orgasm that hit Laura was even more fierce than the first. She muffled her cries with a pillow as her body thrashed around the bed, as Lily continued to lap at her pussy and fuck her with a finger. She felt the climax spread through her body like an electric shock, from her fingertips down to her toes, and her head seemed lost in an almost drunken state as it lolled about under the crush of the pillow.

At some point she was aware of Lily slowly sliding up her body and taking the pillow away. They kissed softly, lovingly almost. Laura could taste herself on Lily's lips. She smiled and Lily smiled back, and Laura felt her heart jump. She was so pretty, she thought, as Lily settled in next to her. Laura rolled onto her side and the two cuddled up, Lily holding her, stroking her skin and blowing gently into her hair.

--

I closed the fridge and then felt a pair of hands placed on my hips. "Where were you?" Lily asked, pressing her body against mine.

"Andi barely slept all night," I said, not wanting to turn around. "I couldn't risk it."

One of her hands reached round me and dipped into my slacks. "You'll have to make it up to me then," she said, tenderly stroking my cock. I turned around and pulled her tight against me. We kissed and then I guided her hands to my waistband.

"No," she said, "not now. Laura's awake, she'll be down soon."

"So how am I meant to make it up to you?" I said. There was no point in denying it, by this point I was absolutely desperate to fuck her.

"You're going to take us shopping," she said, pulling away from me as we heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Us?" I asked, quickly sitting down at the table to hide my erection as Laura came into the room.

"Your Dad's taking us shopping," Lily told Laura. This seemed to come as much of a surprise to her as it did to me.

"Oh," she said. I felt my cock stir as Lily walked towards my daughter, and I realised I was waiting to watch them greet each other, like a conditioned animal, waiting to see them hold and kiss each other. Instead Lily simply planted a peck on Laura's cheek and then skipped round her. She announced she was going to get dressed and then went bounding up the stairs, leaving an awkward silence between me and Laura. It was then I realised that Laura was as disappointed as I was at the lack of a 'proper greeting.'

"Sleep well?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Yeah," Laura replied, not looking at me.

"So where am I taking you?"

"Just into town," she said quietly, taking a seat opposite me.

"You alright?"

"Mmm hmm."

That was about as much of an answer as I expected. Lily came bounding back into the room and perched on the edge of the table. She'd changed into a bright yellow dress, as usual the skirt was obscenely short and it was held in place by two tiny strings over her shoulders. Her huge, round tits threatened to spill out with every little movement she made. I watched, mesmerised, aware that Laura was also staring.

"So what time are we going?" Lily asked cheerily.

"Maybe we could ask Mum and Sash," I said. Lily pouted.

"It'll be more fun if it's just the three of us," she said. "Right, Laura?"

I could see it took all of Laura's willpower to tear her eyes away from Lily's body. "Mmm hmm," she mewed again, and Lily turned to me, triumphant.

--

We separated as soon as we arrived at the mall; Lily went off with Laura and me on my own, not wanting to think about what Lily had in store for us today, why she didn't want Andi and Sasha coming along, but also unable to deny the fact I was excited by the very same thing. I had spent the night frustrated, desperately wanting to go to Lily regardless of how asleep Andi was but always just unable to take that first step, so instead I tossed and turned, trying to clear my head of images of Lily, of what we've done and what we could have been doing.

--

"You're very quiet," Lily said, sidling up to Laura who was busy idly fondling a green top. "Everything ok?"

Lily kept her distance, doing her best to play the role of concerned friend, but she knew that if Laura was truly sorry for what happened last night she would have found any excuse not to come today, or to side with her Dad when he suggested inviting her mother and sister, but she had chosen to come with Lily, knowing that would mean they'd be spending time alone.

"I guess," she said softly, turning to face Lily. "I'm just thinking about last night."

"I'm glad it happened," Lily said in a whisper, her eyes briefly failing to meet Laura's to give the impression that she was embarrassed about it as well. "I'm sorry if-"

"No, no, don't be sorry," Laura demurred, stepping closer to Lily. "It was amazing..."

The two girls began to giggle, although for wildly different reasons. Laura because of the awkwardness of the new found intimacy between her and her Romanian friend, Lily because she knew Laura was now completely under her spell, and the real fun could begin.

"I think you should try it on," said Lily, taking the top Laura had been fondling off the rack. "Come on," she said, taking Laura's hand and guiding her to the changing rooms.

--

They stepped inside and Lily closed the door. She didn't have to prompt Laura who pulled her top off as soon as the door was closed. Lily stared at the girl, at her slim, pale white skinned body. Her hip bones protruded slightly, and here in the well lit room she could see her breasts were barely a B cup, although the pink bra she'd chosen to wear was doing a good job of making them appear fuller than they actually were.

"Like what you see?" Laura said, now grinning and clearly comfortable enough with their new relationship to tease Lily.

"Yes," replied Lily as Laura put the top on. "I almost don't want you to try that on..."

"I'll have to take it off again in a sec," said Laura as she slipped it over her head. "Here, what do you think?"

It was tight, probably a size too small thought Lily, and it only highlighted just how small her tits actually were. Still, this was a chance to move things to the next step.

"I like it," she said. "You should buy it."

"It's too expensive," complained Laura, checking herself out in the mirror, running her hands up and down her body, over her stomach and tiny breasts.

"I'm sure your Dad will get it for you," said Lily. Suddenly Laura blushed, as if she had suddenly remembered just what they had talked about - fantasised about - last night in her bedroom. "Give me your phone," she ordered the blushing Laura.