The Executive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Señora..." My erstwhile groundskeeper, shorn of his uniform, entered on his knees. He worked his way over to us and hesitantly presented a cell phone above his head.

"Oh, for goodness..." I peeled out of the gloves to grab it. I matched up the number to a monitor and hissed into the receiver. "No, idiot. Kneel on the chickpeas like we discussed. I'm not going to tell you again." I flipped the cell shut and shoved it at Pedro. "Imbecile."

Slave boy's head tilted, listening with alarm.

"My accountant," I reassured him. "Now, where were we... ah, Pedro. I don't think you've been formally introduced. Pedro, slave boy. Slave boy, Pedro." Slave boy stared, recognition dawning horribly. "Yes, that's him. Now what do you say?"

He stammered. I slapped his ass, leaving a white handprint glowing in the field of red. "N-nice to meet you," he blurted.

I giggled. "Very good. Pedro, get rid of that thing while I have a little chat with slave boy."

I settled on my haunches to gaze into my captive's eyes. Uncertainty circled in them, waiting on my word. And a hint of something deeper, edging towards the surface....

"Now, I have to tell you, slave boy," I confided, "you haven't been much of a slave. You've been nothing so far but a drain on my resources. Food, drugs, research, time..."

His eyes dropped.

"I'm a busy woman. You've been an amusing diversion, but you haven't really served me. Isn't that what you've always wanted? To serve? To make a powerful woman proud to own you?"

He shivered.

"And I do own you. Those pictures? We found the unedited versions. I could ruin you. Today, tomorrow, any time I want to. Not to mention the videos of your stay here. Including this one." I crooked a finger.

Pedro stepped into his line of sight. Bobbing.

"Can you guess what I want you to do?"

Slave boy squeezed his eyes shut.

"I think you know. You have two choices: either you take it or it takes you."

He shuddered, chains clinking.

I curled a hand in my captive's hair and pressed my lips to his ear. "I know you like it, deep down. I know there's a good submissive boy in there wanting to please me. I've seen him. Don't fight it. All you have to do is wait for it to be over."

He swallowed, eyes averted.

"But I know you can do better than that," I added. "You can do so much better. You can do a good job, suck like you mean it. Make me proud to own you. Be a good slave and give me your all."

A tear rolled down my slave's face, over his lips. They were nice and full again, hydrated. I kissed them softly.

"Will you do that for me?" I studied him. "Yes. I think you will."

More tears coursed down, helplessly.

"Be gentle with him," I addressed Pedro. "Don't pull his poor, raw skin."

My captive's eyes lifted to me and the stifled urge came crashing into them: worship. Love.

"Make Pedro nice and big for me," I whispered. I traced his raw lips with a finger. They spread open, waiting. "Do me proud." His mouth widened, tongue peeking out.

"Beautiful, Señora."

"Yes, I do good work." I nodded. "Go."

Pedro stepped forward.

Slave boy's face flushed a deeper crimson as he took the shaft in his mouth, welcoming the man who had once assaulted him. He hesitated, then did as best as he could, clumsily sucking and licking. He would get better with practice.

Pedro held his head, thrusting slowly.

I caressed both of them. "That's my good boy," I breathed. "I'm so proud of you."

They whined and pressed harder together. Warm moisture tickled my thighs.

"The other hole, Pedro."

"Yes, Ma'am." He pulled out.

A mew issued from slave boy's mouth as he caught on. He looked to me for reassurance.

"Don't be afraid. You're doing so well." I cupped my captive's face in my hands. "I enjoy it so much." I brought my face to his. He held his breath as if afraid to move. I probed his lips and they opened helplessly. I explored with my tongue, searching for that bitter taste of precum. Lovely.

I felt his lips ripple as Pedro entered him. He moaned into my mouth. I breathed it in.

"That's a good boy. Be a good receptacle for me. Be marked as slave for me..."

His eyes had gone distant, blanked, as he offered his body for use. He rocked forward and back over the horse, passively accepting the momentum of Pedro's thrusts.

I stroked slave boy's face, smiling, observing, tracing little white streaks with my fingernails....

"Pedro, open your eyes," I snapped.

He winced and looked down at his task, hands around hips, rocking.

"Pedro hates this," I informed them both. "But you do it anyway, don't you, Pedro?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Why is that?"

"Because it pleases you, Ma'am."

"Yes it does. Good boy." I rose and approached him. He bowed his head, still valiantly thrusting. I curled my hands in his hair. With a few whispers in his ear, he began pumping in earnest.

Pedro slapped slave boy forward on the bench, inch by inch. Slave boy groaned uselessly. I smacked his ass. He lifted it, shuddering. "Oh, that's nice," I purred.

Pedro grunted.

"And you're doing such a good job, chico," I murmured to him, stirring a hand in my panties. I slid a salty finger into his mouth. "I know you'll leave a nice present in there for me..." He shuddered, groaning.

Slave boy moaned as he felt the load fill him.

Pedro bowed sheepishly as he pulled out.

"You did well, dear. Go clean up and get the others. I think he's ready."

"Yes, Ma'am."

* * *

They lined up, kneeling, along the back wall. I made a mental note to issue hakama as uniforms, someday. Lovely image.

But for now, I needed them naked. Well, except for the collars. And the shock straps. And a few punishment blindfolds.

I stepped to each one, touching a face, stroking a lock of hair, whispering a word of praise. They drank it all in, hushed and electric. Each one remembered his own initiation ritual. Each one knew his duty.

Too bad there wasn't a full contingent. Just the dozen or so who were currently at the compound. It would be over with in less than an hour.

I perched in my chair at the head of the spanking horse. "Slave boy," I murmured, "I'm going to unchain you. You're not going to give me any trouble, are you?"

"No, Ma'am..."

"Good boy." I unlocked his manacles and his belt. He sagged along the horse, sighing, a great white stripe highlighting his midsection. "Maybe I'll take you to my bed, after this."

The slaves all went still. Grunt's jaw clenched, ever so slightly.

"Make me proud. Yes. Open your mouth, now."

Slave boy complied, eyes fixed on my face.

I motioned to the banker at the end of the row. He took up position in front of my slave. I guided him into the waiting mouth.

Slave boy sucked valiantly. He instinctively tried to use his hands, but the puppy mitts got in the way and he held the thrusting thighs instead.

I crooked a finger at the next slave in the row, an ambassador. I clapped my banker and sent him to the rear entry. Slave boy's mouth filled again, and he was taken from both ends.

My banker pounded slave boy's ass like a rabbit in heat. Slave boy groaned around his mouthful, slapped forward on the bench. He was smothered into the pubis of the man in front of him.

A row of cocks strained at the air, awaiting their turn. Some men looked ashamed, some eager. Some gazed longingly at my cleavage until my eyes caught theirs.

With a shudder, the banker spent himself into my moaning captive. I knew it was a large deposit. He'd been saving for weeks.

I gestured for the next slave in line to take up station at the front, sending my erect ambassador to the rear.

I cycled them through, each one getting blown until their predecessor blew. Both ends of my captive slopped and stretched. No one gave any thought to the bottom they abused, which is exactly how I like my slaves to be treated.

Slave boy whined and grunted like a beast, unsure of whether he liked being so badly degraded and too broken to care. He only knew his job was to survive this and make me happy. The pounding must have seemed endless.

Grunt's turn came last. Slave boy's tongue lolled, accepting the swollen purple shaft. His lips wrapped the cock that he'd once tried to escape from, sucking shamelessly. They puffed out in a moan when he felt yet more jism pumped into his throbbing rear. My coat of lubricant lotion had become redundant.

Grunt moved to replace the man sliding out. At my smack, he paused. I pointed to the row of kneeling slaves. He groaned with deeply unjust suffering and joined them, still huge and throbbing.

Slave boy panted, face blank and empty, tongue pulsing. I stepped forward and filled it.

My boys all knelt, mesmerized, watching me take slave boy's face with my strap on. Some part of his mind registered what was happening, and his moans rattled deeper, louder.

"We all know you've enjoyed every bit of this, you filthy, perverted animal," I accused, pumping. "But the person you most desperately want to give your body to is me, isn't that right?"

He couldn't quite nod with the rod down his throat. He gave a muffled groan. I pulled out.

"Beg for it."

He gasped. "Yes, please," he managed.

"More."

"Please, Ma'am, take me, please, I'll do anything--"

"Now that's what I like to hear."

I spread his ass cheeks. His hole welcomed me, gaping and draining.

I didn't bother to pump... just pressed deep inside and ground against him. He cried out in one endless wail. I slapped his skin, painting handprints. Scratched his sides, striping them with marks. His yowling drove me to the edge, and my voice joined his. I dug my fingernails into his hips and sprayed his butt crack with my climax.

Hushed awe, broken only by my slave's continued groaning.

I growled with satisfaction, pushing away. "Who wants to clean this up?"

Hands all around.

"You," I pointed. "Aw, too bad, you're blindfolded. You."

I trailed a hand along slave boy's back. He blubbered, moaning when my volunteer knelt in place to rim. I muffled his moans with the strap on, giving him a thoroughly slimy taste of the ordeal he'd been through. I leaned on my hands as if at my desk.

"The rest of you, out. You get five minutes to clean up, then back to your assignments. Go."

They filed out.

I petted slave boy's head. "That's my good slave. You did-- eh?" I prodded. "Eh. He's fainted. Overwhelming flavor on this thing, huh? Ass boy, help me get him down from here."

* * *

I am a firm believer in aftercare. Slave boy discovered this upon waking in my bedroom.

He nestled between my breasts, looking up at me with wonder. I kissed his forehead, curling my arms tighter to squeeze his face into my cleavage. He could scarcely refuse, with his arms bound in a straightjacket.

"Hello, sport. My new slave. Does your ass hurt? Aw. That was quite a lot of abuse to take. You did very well, you know. What a good strong boy you are..." I kissed his hair. I could feel every word pulsing into the erection pressing against my leg.

"I hope you see now how interchangeable you are, really. How lucky you are to be here. Slave."

A jumble of emotions tumbled across his face at this mixed compliment.

"It's fine, dear. Every single slave here gets the chance to be my lover. Wouldn't you like that?"

"Yes, please," he managed. "Ma'am."

I ran a finger over his cock. It was throbbing. No rotten peaches today. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

"Well, you really need some intensive focus here if you're going to win the race. Trade with the boys, work for suction time. There's generally a vacuum pump making the rounds. They think I don't know." I giggled.

"Ma'am..."

"Hm?"

"Does it really... work?"

"Of course it does. Why, I'll introduce you to the largest of my boys, if you're good. Alessandro," I sighed happily. "Quite a treat."

He shuddered.

"Oh, it's a treat for me, of course. For you... well. But it's a lovely position to aspire to. I make him cum inside me several times a day. You could say it's his only hobby. He devoted all of his time to it about a year ago. You may have read it in the papers: Wealthy Industrialist Retires... No?"

Unsure of what to say to all of this, slave boy whimpered.

I studied him. "What was it you started to ask me, that first day?"

"I..." He blushed.

"Go on."

"I... I just wanted to lick your boots, Ma'am."

I chuckled. "How sweet. Well, you're moving up in the world. Would you like to lick my cleavage?"

He twitched, eyes wide.

"You're past due for a meal, you know." I reached out an arm and came back with a dog nugget. I balanced it carefully between my breasts. "Go on."

He lipped it up carefully. I giggled at the tickle.

"There we go. Here's another..."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

I fed him, feeling his pulse quicken against my leg as he chewed. I felt my panties squish as I teased him.

"Mmm, good. Yes. Eat plenty now, get your strength back up. You'll need it. Now, see how nicely you're treated when you cooperate? Would you like to call red, hm?"

He squirmed. "N-no..."

"But I could send you home right now."

"Please, no," he whispered.

I laughed. "Men. So easy. Enslave their cocks and you enslave their minds. You're nothing but a little cumhole at heart, and you know it. I'll have you humping things at my command in two days."

"I won't," he protested.

I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not... not like them," he finished lamely.

"Oh, I think you'll find you're just like them. I'll give you a day to think about it."

* * *

FRIDAY.

He thought about it, huddled up in the corner of the truck.

Of course, there wasn't much else he could think about. The video of his initiation ritual projected on endless loop: flashing, moaning, begging.

Flashing, moaning, begging.

I made sure he was fed and watered. The popcorn was a nice touch, I thought. He had to faceplant to eat it, since his arms were still folded in the straightjacket. The wall-mounted water feeder required him to lick and lip its nozzle to dispense fluids.

Yes, he couldn't think about much else.

Flashing, moaning, begging...

By noon, he had taken to grinding his bare erection against the walls and floor.

Not wanting him to get bored, I delivered him a present: a second slave. I locked this one spread-armed against a wall. Ring-gagged.

By midnight, slave boy had learned that he really wasn't that different, after all.

* * *

SATURDAY.

"How are you doing, honey? Happy to see me?" I giggled.

He shuffled over to me on his knees, cock bobbing. His face smeared as he licked my feet. Most of this enthusiasm, I'm sure, was due to the fact that I had just switched off the video projectors. He surely wanted to weep with relief. Still, he kissed my feet with bliss.

"Aren't you a lovely boy. Nice and devoted, now. Yes, I knew you would be. How would you like to get out of here and begin your training, hm? Do real work for me? Yes? Sit up..."

He struggled to his knees, earning a pat on the head. I unbuckled his straightjacket. Free and naked, he leaned on his hands, panting. His skin looked less alarming in color, today, but it was thoroughly peeling.

"First things first," I assured him. "You're about to get a whole lot better at sucking cock."

* * *

"That handy ring around your balls is tuned to a certain frequency," I explained as we walked. "There's an invisible perimeter set up a few hundred yards around the compound. Don't wander too far, or your sack will be cauterized."

His hands wandered protectively to his crotch.

"Useful things, those rings. Every one of my slaves wears them. I've set up some remote training programs...."

He staggered and cried out as we stood before the latched shed door. Inside, anguished voices echoed his.

"Ah, we're in range. Don't worry, dear, it will stop hurting in a moment."

I unbarred the door and stepped in. Three slaves fell to their knees, bowing. Abruptly, the cries of pain died off.

"Meet your tutors for the day, slave boy. You'll learn quickly, I'm sure." I smiled. "Stand!"

They all scrambled to their feet.

"Now, as you can see, they're all at attention," I giggled. "As I've told you, a hard cock is a large cock. Every one of my slaves is expected to remain erect during the day to work on gaining those extra inches for me. If not, well, you fall behind, don't you?" I touched the smallest penis there, smiling. The owner twitched and shivered.

"It's a difficult ability, to be sure, so this is a dedicated training room." I paced. They watched like starving men at a banquet.

"At any given time, one or two of these shock rings will randomly check for erection biometrics. If the penis is flaccid, everyone within a five meter range gets a jolt of electricity -- which is what you just felt. The pain continues until the limp dick gets hard again. Which is quite a difficult feat, isn't it, boys?"

They murmured agreement.

"So, in order to keep everyone safely stiff, you need to work together. Be creative." I smirked. "You have a few more hours to work on it today."

Helpless whimpers.

I gave slave boy one last pat. "Make sure the boys teach you good cock-sucking skills, dear. I'll be back."

* * *

When I turned them loose at last, slave boy fell to my heels and slumped his bruised lips over them.

"All worn out, dear? Ha. Not quite yet. It's not all fun and games here, you know. I have real slave work for you. Manual labor. Let's put those muscles to work."

I led him around the perimeter of the warehouse.

We approached a flatbed pickup stacked with stones. A group of slaves swarmed over a nearby pile of blocks like ants at a picnic, lifting and moving them onto the truck. They grunted, working in pairs, muscles glistening in the sunlight. Lovely.

"Help the others load," I directed. "I'll be back for you in an hour."

Slave boy nodded and moved to join them. He paused beside the pickup, as if remembering something. He glanced at the driver's side door. At the horizon.

He bent to his work.

* * *

"Ma'am?" he ventured as I led him away.

"Hm?"

"Why were they looking at me like that?"

"Ah, you'll sense some jealousy for a few days. You're getting quite a lot of attention from me, you know, being new. Focus, now. It's feeding time."

He followed me around the building, lugging a forty-pound feed bag. I showed him where to pour food.

Slaves crowded in response, burying their faces in the troughs, bare asses wriggling.

"Not too much. I have to keep my boys eager, you know, not spoiled and lazy..."

He nodded at the wisdom in this, and underfed the next group. I petted him. He trembled.

"Good work. Now, this next part is a tad more complicated." I circled a grate in the ground, pausing at the arch straddling it. "See the winch? You'll have to lower some food down in a bucket. Pull off the grating, now..."

He scraped it aside, shoulders bunching and stretching. Nauseous stench boiled up from the darkness. He backed away.

"Oh God!" a hollow cry echoed from the well. "Please!"

"One more day for cursing," I called down.

The suspension rope shook with sobs.

"This is the Hole," I explained calmly. "It's where naughty boys go to think over their mistakes. You're not going to end up in there, are you?"

"No, Ma'am," he assured me, wide eyed.

"That's what they all say. One day, you'll volunteer. Feed him."

He lowered the bucket, quelled.

* * *

"Well, my dear," I sighed, leading him back inside. "All that feeding, and I've neglected to feed you."

He shook his head, humble.

"Not hungry? Too bad. I was thinking pussy juices might do the trick."

He stumbled, nearly knocking his head on my bedroom door.