The Executive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

I paused with the tip hovering over her pussy and looked directly into her eyes. Kristen's gaze went from my eyes to the tip of the crop and she bit her bottom lip as she looked back at me and nodded.

One, two, three quick clips on her vagina with the tip of the crop was enough to send Kristen over the edge once again. Her body arched up off the table as she orgasmed and a loud piercing scream echoed around the large office.

One, two, three softer touches from the crop and another orgasm hit her. Kristen was gasping for breath as her arms and legs fought against the ropes while the spasms of pleasure continued to shake through her body. Finally she collapsed back onto the table, her breasts still heaving as she fought for air. I helped her to sip a little more water and then stood beside her, stroking her hair as she slowly calmed down.

I could see that Kristen wanted to speak to me so I teased her a little more by remaining silent as I untied the knots and released her wrists and ankles. I rolled the ropes into small balls and threw them into my bag, knowing that the silence was infuriating my latest subbie. When I had finished tidying all my equipment I returned to the table and held out my arms.

Kristen raised her arms and I pulled her into a sitting position, smiling as she winced when her arse moved across the smooth timber. As her legs dropped over the side I pulled her to me in a hug which she returned with as much power as her arms could muster.

"Speak to me little girl, tell me what's on your mind." I whispered in her ear as we hugged.

"Oh Sir, that was incredible. That pain on my breasts and nipples just turned me on so much, I think I must have nerves direct from there to my cunt."

"Tsk, tsk, such unladylike language," I laughed.

"Fuck the language," Kristen said with a giggle, "That cum was the greatest, I have never had multiple orgasms before, oh that was amazing. Sir I have a request if you don't mind?"

Releasing her from the hug I held her at arms length, "And what would that be little girl?"

"Please Sir, I would love to give you something in return, to pleasure you. I know when we spoke on the phone I specified that the first session be no sexual contact." Kristen looked at me and suggestively licked her lips. "But I feel so wonderful, may I pleasure you, please Sir?"

My reply was to move over to one of the empty armchairs where I quickly kicked off my shoes and removed my sox, followed by my underwear and pants in one motion. I sat in the chair with my legs spread wide, my hard cock ready for her.

I gestured for her to come to me and Kristen got down from the table and walked to me on slightly shaky legs.

"I guess if Bill and Monica can do what they did and not have sexual relations then it's ok for us too," I said with a laugh. "Kneel down Kristen and suck me off."

"Yes Sir, oh my pleasure Sir." Kristen said with a giggle, "What's good for the White House is good enough for me."

I lay back in the large chair as Kristen knelt between my legs, looking up and licking her lips.

"This is for you Sir, relax and enjoy."

I nodded as her breasts grazed over my cock and then she kissed her way lower, down past my navel. Her hands caressed my sac as her mouth reached and then kissed the tip, and then she traced the head of my cock with her tongue. I reached out with a hand and stroked her hair, still damp from the earlier exertions and Kristen looked up and smiled. She lowered her lips once again, moving them past my cock to my balls, bathing them and darting her tongue over the smooth skin behind the sac. Next she flattened her tongue at the base of my cock, then flicked it maddeningly up the length to capture the head between her lips, sucking softly, tasting the pre cum. She was making cooing noises, the vibrations travelling along my shaft to my balls. Slowly her head moved lower as my cock slipped into the wetness of her mouth, my hand pushing firmly on the back of her head. A low moan escaped her lips as she stopped, I removed my hand and her head rose, paused for a second and then fell again. My executive subbie used my cock to fuck her mouth, her tongue swirling around my shaft.

A few days earlier Kristen had sent me a photo of herself by email and since then I had lusted over this sexy lady. I had been aroused from the moment I walked into her office and I knew that it would not be long until I also orgasmed. Kristen's head continued to bob up and down my shaft. Her breathing was synchronized with her movements and her cheeks puffed in and out as she sucked. Very soon her ministrations had the desired effect and I felt my balls swell just before my imminent orgasm.

"I'm nearly there Kristen!" I cried as my hips thrust forward off the chair to her mouth. Her eyes flashed to mine as her lips opened wide and took as much of my cock as she could. I reached out again and held her head down as I started to orgasm, pumping my sperm into her waiting mouth. My hips jerked and I moaned with ecstasy as this lovely lady sucked hard on my cock head, swallowing hard as my cum flowed into her mouth. As my orgasm came to its natural ending I slumped back in the chair watching as Kristen licked her lips to capture the last of my juices and then lay her head down on my stomach.

"Mmmmmmm, I have not done that for some time Sir, thank you for letting me please you."

"Your pleasure was mine Kristen, I think it has been a very successful session." I replied as I lay back in the comfortable chair.

With that comment Kristen stood, smiled contentedly at me and moved over to her clothes where she commenced dressing. I stood, slipped back into my undies and pants and moved over beside her.

As she started to button up her blouse I reached out and stopped her. "What do you think you are doing? Did I give you permission to dress?"

"What? Oh I thought we had finished," Kristen's head dropped and she looked contrite, "I'm sorry Sir, I made an assumption that I should not have."

"Strip!" I ordered.

Kristen's eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped open. I was ready for the spoilt brat to speak but she fought back the urge and quickly undressed again.

"Kneel!"

She quickly dropped to her knees, her head downcast, eyes looking at my feet.

"Kristen you do not assume anything with me while we are together. I am in charge here, in control of you and you must get that into your stubborn head. You seem to be learning very quickly and that pleases me but a brat like you will only learn the hard way."

I grabbed a handful of hair and hauled her to her feet, pulling her once again over to her desk. I forced her back into the original position and noticed that she spread her legs without any guidance.

A low moan escaped Kristen's lips as my hand went to her arse cheeks, smacking and pinching the flesh. I moved to my briefcase, took out the cat of nine tails and positioned myself to whip her again.

The cat whooshed through the air and exploded across her arse.

"Owwwwwwwwww, oh no!"

Whoosh ~ crack!

Whoosh ~ crack!

Whoosh ~ crack!

My arm rose and fell as the cat left red marks over her arse, thighs and back. Kristen was screaming loudly at each blow and I kept going until I reached an even dozen. Dropping the cat I hauled the sobbing Kristen to her feet, held her by the shoulders and shook her.

"Now do you know who is in charge?" I shouted.

Kristen looked at me through tearful eyes and nodded her head up and down. I let her down on her hands and knees, grasped a handful of hair, led her over to my shoes and sox and I sat once again on the chair.

"Kiss my feet Kristen and put my shoes and sox on!" I ordered.

I watched her whole body stiffen at the words 'kiss my feet'. Was this to be the moment of rebellion? How would she react to being ordered to perform what she would regard as such a degrading task? I could almost hear the demons fighting within her. Her desire to submit fighting of all her life long patterns. Apart from her sniffles there was silence and stillness in the large office until with a large sigh Kristen bent and kissed both my feet. After slipping my sox and shoes on and tying the laces, Kristen kissed my shoes and remained in the same position, on her hands and knees, head bowed.

I reached forward and lifted her head up so that our eyes met, "Congratulations Kristen, I know that was tough for you but you defeated your demons and obeyed, stand up and you may speak, the session has ended."

Kristen smiled at me through some tears and as she climbed to her feet I pulled her to me and sat her down on my lap. I hugged her to me and we sat in silence and I wiped away the tears as I let her thoughts settle.

"Oh wow, Sir, Matt, whoever," she giggled at her own words, "That was amazing, my head is spinning with so many thoughts and emotions."

"Yes I know Kristen, BDSM can be a very emotional time as we break down long held belief systems. Your patterns are very strong because you learnt them at a very early age, but you took to my form of control like a duck to water. I admit I thought the duck was going to fly at the end when I said to kiss my feet, but as I said, you fought your demons and won, congratulations."

"Thank you so much Matt," Kristen said as she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, "You are the best."

"Hmmm Kristen, that's a big statement from someone who has only had one control session in her life."

"No, you were absolutely great. Deanne was right, I am so glad I trusted you."

"Too many of both sexes have been turned off the scene by a bad first time. If you look at all the so-called Mistresses and Masters who advertise on the Internet, how many of them have had any sort of training? How many of them would attract a man to a session and then put him off BDSM for life? Plenty in my opinion, so you were fortunate that Deanne was able to tell you about me."

"Oh Deanne was so happy with your services, she has been involved with a messy divorce but told me she is coming to see you soon at your dungeon." Kristen's tears had stopped and she was smiling happily.

"Hmmm maybe I'll get the two of you together one day for a joint session?" I wondered out loud, thinking to myself of the possibilities of that scenario.

Kristen gulped, "I think a few more private sessions are called for before I venture into that sort of thing Matt."

"Don't panic Kristen, nothing will be forced on you, I want you to understand that. I would love to see you again in private, either here or at my dungeon. I look forward to testing your limits but never going beyond them. The punishment you took today was unusually severe for a first timer, I guess you really wanted to atone for some of your past misdeeds."

"I don't know about that Matt," Kristen said as she got off my lap, "All I know is that from the first spank I knew it was what I needed so badly and I need to have more. May I dress now Sir?"

"Don't be too cheeky brat," I said with a grin as I rose from the chair, "Of course you may dress, I'm hungry, would you like to have a quick pasta in the restaurant downstairs?"

"Yes I would Matt, that would be lovely," Kristen replied as she finished dressing, "I would love to toast our future, I know they have soft cushions on the seats, so that will suit me fine."

I laughed as I took Kristen's hand and led her from the office; I looked forward to spending more time with this lovely lady in the future.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12