The Exercise Surprise

Story Info
Strangers engage in public.
1.4k words
4.3
25.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had seen her there before; she was a beautiful woman probably in her mid thirties. She appeared to be of mixed ethnicity with a creamy olive tint to her soft skin -- perhaps part black, maybe Puerto Rican or Hispanic. Whatever the case, it did not matter because she was stunning. She stood around 5-2 or 5-4, had seemingly natural full breasts -- a C cup at least, maybe more, shapely legs, a firm ass and a beautiful smile she threw my way from time to time.

I always go to the gym early in the morning and every time I hope she is there. On this particular morning she was not there when I arrived and I was one of maybe three people there working out when she showed up -- a particularly light crowd for this gym.

After my lifting session I went upstairs to the cardio area and assumed my position on one of the many treadmills that face the front door and began jogging. About ten minutes into my run she came in. I spotted her before she saw me looking at her and I instantly felt a stirring in my groin. How I would love to have her. To take her as mine for a session of unabated sex and passion. I had pleasured myself many times thinking of her and the things I would do to her -- and that she would do to me -- that we would do together. Oh, what could be.

As I continued to run, she began her workout in an area of the gym where I could see her clearly. Had she purposely decided to workout in my line of sight? -- I fascinated that she had, and as she worked the butterfly leg machine I imagined my head buried between her legs, bringing her to orgasm as I eat her beautiful pussy.

What happened next took me by complete surprise. We made eye contact (she caught me staring at her) and she motioned for me to come downstairs. I pointed at myself as to say "Me?" and she nodded. My heart raced with anticipation. What did she want? I had to find out so I went downstairs and when I reached the bottom of the steps she motioned towards the back of the gym to where the locker rooms are, suggesting I go that way.

I did as I was told and headed towards the locker rooms. As I walked back, she walked past me and gave me this seductive little look and grin -- wiggling her perfect little ass as she got in front of me. As she continued back to the women's locker room she turned and mouthed "wait here" and disappeared into the women's room. About thirty seconds later she reemerged and motioned me her way, suggesting that I go with her into the women's locker room.

On my way towards her I asked her if she was afraid of getting caught and she said "no, just come with me." Now my mind was racing with thoughts of what was to cum. Here was this beautiful woman I had fantasized about many times, leading me into the women's locker room of the gym I work out at a few times a week. What did she have planned?

As we made our way to the back of the locker area, she led me to the shower stalls and pulled me into the last stall at the back of the room and closed the door and latched it.

She immediately turned and faced me, her perfect face glistening with small beads of sweat, and gave me the most sensual open mouth kiss I had ever received. Her tongue swirled around mine as we began to explore each others still clothed bodies with our hands, as her arms wrapped around my strong shoulders she lifted one leg and placed it on the bench behind me.

My cock was bulging through my shorts as I worked my hands across her ass and up her inner thighs -- making my way up to her large soft breasts (and yes they are natural!). She kissed her way down my neck to my chest and pulled my shrit up, which I then quickly removed. She kissed my right nipple and then my left, switching back and forth, while mixing in a nibble here and there.

She then came back up to my ear and whispered "I've been watching you here and wanting to do this to you for a long time and now I want you to fuck me...I want you to take me right here."

With that I took her in my arms and hugged her tightly, only releasing her so I could undress and feel her perfectionr.

I slid her top off up and over her head -- sports bra and all -- releasing the most perfect tits I have ever seen. Her areolas were the size of silver dollars or bigger and her nipples were stiff in anticipation. I bent down on one knee so my head was at breast level and took one breast in each hand. Squeezing them firmly and sucking her left nipple she began to moan and push her pussy into my chest, grinding her groin against my pecs I could feel the heat of her pussy. God, I wanted her.

At this point she was nearly begging to be fucked. She kept repeating, I want you so bad, I want to fuck you, I want you to fuck me -- please put your cock inside me.

So I sat her down on the bench and slid her shorts off, panties included, revealing her neatly trimmed pussy, which was glistening from her juices under the soft lights of the shower. I licked my way up her thighs as I continued to massage her left breast (she had taken over rubbing her right, rubbing her nipple with a bit of her own juices -- obviously the way she liked it). As I neared her love hole with my tongue she began breathing more and more heavily in anticipation of what was to come and screamed out "eat my pussy, I want you to eat my pussy and I want it now." I happily obliged this beautiful stranger and licked her clit in circular motions as she began gyrating to the licking she was receiving. She was so hot and her pussy tasted better than any I had had before. Her clit was swollen and she was moaning very heavily and I knew it would not be long and she screamed out that she was cumming "I'm cumming, I'm gonna Cum, oh gosh, I'm cumming," she moaned. And then she exploded. As the orgasm rippled through her body, I felt her pussy get really, really wet as she let her orgasm go and go until she hunched over me kissing my neck and shoulders repeating that that was the most intense orgasm she had ever had -- but it was not enough. She wanted my cock inside her and she wanted it then.

She stood up, turned me around, dropped to her knees and pulled my shorts down, freeing my big dick right at mouth level. She opened wide and took all my length into her mouth and down her throat -- heaven. She continued to suck my cock and rub my balls as I caressed her head and hair, as I watched her beautiful tits rocking back and forth.

She sucked my cock to the brink of orgasm until she stood up, turned around and insisted that I take her from behind -- and I did.

There I was facing the shower head, with this gorgeous woman bent over in front of me holding the hot and cold knobs for dear life as I penetrated and pounded her pussy with my throbbing cock. I fucked her hard for many minutes and the moaning got louder and louder as I reached around and massaged her heaving breasts, occasionally reaching down and pressing on her clit. I couldn't take it any more and she was about to cum herself when she said "bury your cock inside me and give me your cum, give it to me." And that was it, I shot my load deep inside this beautiful strangers pussy as she reached her second orgasm of the morning.

As our breathing slowed, she turned on the shower, turned to me and gave me a big hug and kiss, pressing her naked body against mine before telling me her name was Karen and that she would be seeing me around. And out the shower she went.