The Exhibition Game

Story Info
He discovers his wife is an exhibitionist - & he loves it.
1.6k words
4.37
114.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showher
showher
231 Followers

We were in the bleachers at my son's Little League baseball game. I was sitting in the very top row and my wife, Joan, was sitting in the row just below me. As I watched, I noticed she was allowing her legs to fall carelessly open and she was also paying more attention to a certain male spectator then she was paying to the baseball game unfolding before us. When I realized what was happening, a sense of jealous anger mixed with a sexual excitement started to produce butterflies in my stomach. Since neither my wife nor the male spectator could tell I was observing them due to my very dark sunglasses, I decided to let the scene play out.

When we left for the game that morning, I hadn't noticed that Joan had chosen a flowered dress that ended at mid thigh. Now recognizing the dress, I remembered that the top gaped open at the her slightest bending. But after all, we were going to watch my 10-year-old son play baseball so my mind was on other things.

My wife Joan and I had been married for about 12 years and had three sons. We were high school sweethearts but didn't marry until 2 two years after graduation. More about the interim 2 years in a future story. Joan is a pretty blonde who has kept her shape through the birth of all three children. She has small but very shapely titties, great nipples, and nice legs, but her greatest feature is a fine ass. It's plump and shaped like an inverted heart.

It's the nicest ass I've ever seen. This was an opinion confirmed recently by one of my buddies after several beers. I knew he'd always had the hots for her. She loves to wear tight pants and shorts so I'm sure she is aware of her most valuable asset. We have a pretty good sex life but after twelve years it's nothing to write home about. I try to get her to tell me about any experiences that she's had so we could use them as fantasy material. According to her, I'm the only person that has ever touched her. I don't quite buy this but don't push the point.

Back at the ballgame, the game in the stands grew more and more exciting. The spectator—, who by the way, is our dentist—was sitting about two rows below us and to the left. He kept glancing in our direction. Joan by way of accommodation was sitting sideways with her legs pointing to the left. She would pretend to watch the game while glancing at her admirer. Whenever the opportunity presented itself, she would let her legs fall open, giving a clear shot of what she had under that dress.

I must admit I was enjoying the action and the fact that I could witness all this unobserved. There were those butterflies in my stomach and my cock had started to crawl along my pant leg. I couldn't wait till the game was over and I could get Joan home. The game was finally over, probably disappointing two out of three of us and when Joan went to gather our son she stopped to exchange pleasantries with her admirer. After she found a couple of reasons to bend over, showing him her pretty titties (remember the gaping loose top) she brought the boys to the car and we started home.

Unable to wait until we got home and with the boys occupied in the back seat, I slid my hand up the inside of Joan's thigh. You can imagine I was a little shocked to find no pants and the wettest, most swollen pussy you would ever want to feel. I slid one finger between those wet baby soft lips. Working her lips between my fingers and not wanting to reveal my knowledge of the day's action I asked my wife, "What have you been thinking about?" "Oh, nothing," she replied. "I'll tell you when we get home.

At home, after the boys were fed and chased out of the house, I said, "Did you have something you wanted to tell me about why you were so hot?"

"Just that I've been thinking about making love." she said.

The jealousy reared its head again as I shot back "With whom?"

Joan claimed she didn't know what I was talking about but she had that deer- in- the- headlights look. We went upstairs to the bedroom and I asked her to sit on the edge of the bed. She seemed very nervous now.

I said I was surprised to find that she hadn't worn panties to the game. Her answer was there had been such a rush in getting ready that she simply forgot. With her small tits, she goes braless most of the time but always wore panties (or so I thought)."Is that what made your pussy was so hot and swollen?" I asked.

"I told you I was thinking about making love." she said.

"Let's see what the view was like for people sitting in the stands." I said as I removed the mirror from the wall and placed it on the floor propped against a chair opposite and to the left of where she was perched on the edge of the bed. "Wasn't your skirt a little higher than that?" I suggested.

"I was Just trying to get some sun on my legs," she replied.

I then had her move the skirt up above mid thigh and move her legs to the left facing into the mirror. "There that's just about the way you were sitting for most of the game, isn't it?"

"Yes, I guess so."

Then I asked her if she remembered who would have been sitting in the position of the mirror. At first she tried to convince me she hadn't noticed but after my badgering and on the edge of tears she admitted that Dr. Stamp was sitting there.

"Now let your legs fall apart like you were doing during the game and we can see what Dr. Stamp saw," I snapped.

With tears in her eyes she spread her legs to clearly reveal to the mirror a still very wet and swollen pussy. "So what did you show Dr. Stamp? I asked.

"My pussy, I showed him my pussy."

"Did you like it? Does it make you hot for other men to see your pussy?" I continued to badger as I sat down on the edge of the bed so we could both enjoy the view. I pulled the top of her dress down to expose her little titties and ask her again if a man seeing her naked was exciting. I was kneading her tits and sucking the erect nipples. They felt about an inch long with the areola puckered and wrinkled. Her breath was coming in sobbing gasps.

"Tell me about it." I said. She was in such an excited state that the words and thoughts gushed forth. She told me how she would let Dr.Stamp get glimpses of her tits when she had dental appointments and how he would "accidentally" brush his cock against her hand and arm as he worked on her teeth. When she came home from these visits, she always masturbated using an old electric toothbrush that would vibrate against her clit.

By now I had my own very hard cock exposed and put my wife's hand on it and her other hand on that steaming pussy. I was was sucking her tits and helping her message that slippery cunt. I kept talking to her about her fucking the doctor and sucking his cock. "Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, I want his cock and I want to suck him and fuck him." She sobbed, still working both her pussy and my cock with her hands.

I eased her head down toward my cock and she eagerly accepted it in her mouth. We both enjoyed the mirror image of my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Neither one was sure if it were my cock or the doctor's she had in her mind. I striped her of he dress and pushed her back on the bed. By now Joan was kissing me passionately. Our tongues chased each other and our hands were everywhere. I had a beautiful ass cheek in each hand and pulled he wet pussy against my hard cock.

She was asking to be fucked but before I entered her I slid down between her strong thighs and buried my tongue in her steaming cunt as deep as I could. Sucking her clit I reached up and started to play with her titties again. Now she was begging me to fuck her.

I rolled on my back cock sticking straight up in the air and pulled Joan on top. I was more excited than I could remember. My prick seemed twice as big as usual. She straddled me and eased me into her pussy. It felt like 150 degrees in there. She was like a wild person bouncing up and down. Her little tits bobbing around and that beautiful ass reflected in the mirror. We came together in a mind-rending burst of energy..

We were relaxing and playing with each other when Joan said she was sorry for what she had done. I assured her it was all right and that it had contributed to the best love making we ever had. That night we had another great session while fantasizing about Joan fucking the dentist.

What could have been a serious incident of jealousy turned into the best fucking of our marriage and the beginning of a new way of life. Yes, we still use the same dentist. . . . (I don't ask, she doesn't tell.)

showher
showher
231 Followers