The Exhibitionist Next Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ready for another move, I leaned back to the other side of the sofa. She followed like she knew exactly what I wanted, and so I laid flat on my back as she assumed the reverse cowgirl position, never stopping to remove my cock from her pussy. She began to work harder than me, screaming and saying things that I didn't hear or remember because I was probably screaming, too. She had a great up and down game and liked to change speeds randomly, especially when the tip of my dick was the only part inside her. That drove me wild. She also had a good lateral game as well, as she knew how to move her ass around and dance on my dick like she danced on the camera earlier in the day.

What seemed hours in ecstasy, she eventually rotated around to face me. I could do nothing but keep moving my hips and play with her tits. I loved the way her tits bounced and giggled, so soft, so great. She saw me enjoying them and leaned forward as I kept my hip action going, putting her chest in my face. I sucked her nipples for a few minutes each, and then motor boated the shit out of those girls.

As I neared orgasm, she felt me tense up and stopped. "Don't cum yet, babe," she whispered with her hair hanging down over me, "I want you to come on that ass you've been drooling over."

I laughed and said, "I didn't think you'd noticed."

She smirked as she climbed off my dick and stood, "Oh, I noticed. When you have a great butt like mine, you always notice." I watched her walk over to the nearby coffee table holding the computer, never removing my eyes from her beautiful ass as she dragged the table towards the couch I lay on. She positioned the camera so that the viewers could see our butt-fucking from her facial expressions and chest movement. She placed her forearms on the table, looked back at me, spanked her own ass and said, "Mount up, Captain."

Instantly refreshed, I was on my feet in no time. I squeezed her ass for a while, rubbing my cock up and down her crack. I grabbed the lube which she'd conveniently placed on the coffee table and lubed my Johnson. Then I put a good amount on two fingers and slowly began to lube her hole while playing with it at the same time. She was moaning already. I saw her hole relax, and decided it was time to enter. I shoved my slippery cock slowly into her asshole; tip first then gradually the shaft. By the time I was in, she'd said a few oh yeah's.

"You're a bad girl, aren't you?" I said as I spanked her.

"I'm a naughty girl, and I need to be punished. Punish my ass!" she responded.

I began to thrust lightly in and out, feeling her hole tighten and relax a few times. Eventually it relaxed enough to where I could speed up, so I did. It wasn't long before I had a hold of her ass in both hands, thrusting away with all I could muster. I shook her body so much that she could only moan like a broken record. The thought of what her tits were doing with all this movement under her turned me on more, so I eventually moved a hand forward to get a feel of one. I was tensing up, and it was about time to cum. I felt it move from deep in my balls into my shaft, so without even slowing down I pulled out of her and laid my dick on the small of her back, just above her ass. I leaned back and just let it go on its own. I burst all over her back and ass, and even got some in her long hair. She screamed as I screamed, after about ten jets streaming from me, I sank to my knees, exhausted.

She reached back and began rubbing my stuff all over her back, as if using it like lotion. She turned around on her knees to face me and began to lick cum from her fingers. She began kissing me sweetly like a totally different woman and rubbing my shoulders. "That was so fucking good." she said, "I really needed that. You were amazing. I wish I'd met you when I was your age."

I could only smile and nod in agreement. Eventually the blood flow to my main brain returned and I began thinking of how the hell everything would go down. Sarah saw the worry in my face, and before I could ask questions she placed a finger on my lips again, saying "You're not to blame. This is what I wanted, and you simply fulfilled my request. Don't worry about Pete. If he's going to beat someone, it'll be me. But I can promise you he won't even do that. Hopefully he'll be thanking you when this is all over for saving our marriage." She poured us both a glass of wine as we watched the comments from viewers on the camera website come in. Everything was a compliment from them, saying how good we were, and how they'd pleasured themselves watching us. I felt like a porn star.

"So you play with yourself in front of this camera all the time, and Pete knows nothing about it?" I asked her.

"Pete doesn't have a clue what I do or who I am. That was the whole point of this -- to wake him up to his wife" she spoke softly.

"And who all watches this? Perverts who can't get pussy on their own?" I smarted off.

"Don't be mean," she said, "these are people just like us who enjoy sex and watching others have it. They're the same people who I watch when I want to get off."

"I didn't mean it that way," I apologized, "I think it's pretty cool."

"You should join then," Sarah piped, "I'll give you the address. We can friend each other and get off every night. It'll be like cyber fuck buddies." She handed me a piece of paper as I stood up and dressed myself.

"Well, neighbor," I chimed, "It's been a blast." I couldn't help but wink.

"Yeah, I'll let you know if I ever need you again, but for now let's keep it to cams only. You're a real sweetie and some young woman would be lucky to have you some day. But I've gotta shower the jizz off my back and go pick up my kids, so I'll see you around." Sarah kissed me on the cheek as I headed for the door.

I left her house exhausted, and I wasn't sure how to feel. I was still terrified that Pete was going to be on a killing spree soon, and I wasn't sure what to call my relationship with Sarah other than neighbors and fuck buddies. I felt almost like a man whore. At first the thought offended me, but then I saw it as a good thing. I thought doing it more often would be interesting. All of a sudden I had a new hobby. By the time I got home, I was renewed and reviewing the fucking through my mind. I didn't know what, if anything, would happen later, or if Sarah would alienate me or want me again. So, I did the only thing I could do, and I got online and signed up for the webcam site.

12