The Exhibitionist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
303 Followers

Back in the dressing room Karen was swept away by the two girls. A bit of makeup, stripped down and given a trim, costume picked out and lessons on how and when to remove what. Look at each man; don't expect him to look at your eyes. What is your music? Do not use the pole, until you have had time to practice. They stood her up and turned her toward the mirror, she could not believe her eyes; her daddy would not even know her. A valentines red teddy very sheer with a g-string borrowed from Charlie and some red hooker boots from Brandy, bright red lips and a red see through robe. She was SEXY! Even if she did say so herself, her breasts filled the cups, not overflowing but full, her nipples showed through the laced top. It was perfect except the g-string had to be pulled up high on her hips or it was loose.

"Are you ready? Kandi," asked Brandy."

"Kandi?"

"Always use a stage name," answered Charlie, "we thought Kandi would fit."

"I like it, I'll be your Valentine Kandi," she giggled at herself in the mirror and headed for the door. They heard Lola's name as she was leaving the stage and the break music start, Brandy was next in rotation, but not this time.

She entered the barroom as one of the other girls stepped from the stage, the girls steered her toward the DJ Booth, chose two songs and was moved toward the stage quickly. Karen hardly reached the steps when the music faded and she heard, "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, FOR THE FIRST TIME ON ANY STAGE, NORTHERN EXPOSURE IS PROUD TO BRING YOU... KANDI VALENTINE!"

Karen/Kandi took the stage to a classic rock favorite Neil Young's 'Cinnamon Girl' the steady back beat was perfect to dance too. Kandi (for that was who Karen had become in her mind) dropped her robe wiggled her ass and shook her cleavage at the crowded bar. Her first tip came right away; Greg was standing at the rail, hands behind his back and a tip in his mouth. She knew just what to do, prancing up to him, she knelt in front of him and pulled her tits out of the top of the teddy, for the second time that night, her tittys were massaging his face.

Greg was having a great time; he wondered about Mitch bringing his wife along, she always seemed quiet at the company parties. He and Mitch were not what most folks would call friends, but they did enjoy each other's company. Tonight was turning out to be very interesting, Karen tipping on stage, her 'fall' into him, now as "Kandi" on stage. She was a very pretty woman and her being Mitch's wife made it seem... Dirtier. First in line to give her a tip, Greg hardly got back to the table, grabbed more cash and returned to the stage. Obviously she had been watching the other dancers, taking tips in different ways, she had pulled the teddy down off her shoulders leaving her breasts exposed the smile on Kandi's face told him she was having fun. She spotted him at the rail and came back to him shaking her torso, bouncing her tits, she stopped in front of him and wiggled her hips like a belly dancer, and her hands grasped the rail above her head. She hooked her leg around his neck, pulling him toward her g-string, her raised leg picked up the bottom of the teddy, allowing him a view, her g-string was a little loose, as she wiggled in front of him more and more was visible under it. Kandi dropped her leg, collected her tip, and went back to dancing.

Not one to miss an opportunity, Greg moved to the stage stairs, this would be her first on stage tip. She motioned him to lie down, dancing directly over his face; Greg could see the g-string was even looser, the teddy kept everyone but someone in his position from seeing. He was taking advantage of a rookie mistake. Kandi knelt down improving Greg's view; it was very loose hanging a good inch below her now exposed pussy. Kandi reached forward grabbing his shirt and pulled it up exposing his chest, forward again she started her nails at his belt line and slid back tracing them along till she reached his nipples, that was when she committed her second rookie mistake, she sat down on Greg's face. Greg saw it coming and took advantage as she lowered herself down he moved the g-string to the side with his nose, her wet pussy lips parted sliding over his nose, bathing his lips in her juices.

Karen/Kandi was riding a sexual high dancing for all the men and when Greg's familiar face would appear, it was a real turn on. He was her first tipper and now her first on stage tipper, she enjoyed what Charlie had done with her nails across her skin and having her nipples played with, and she decided to do the same to Greg. Her first song ended as she knelt down over him, as she started playing with his nipples, Karen sat lower and felt his nose bump her vagina, and it felt like the g-string was not there. A little wiggle and she nearly climaxed, as his nose entered her. She knew the moment it happen, but it felt so good. She lifted up just a bit, and then started back down on his face, he moved just a bit and this time his tongue licked across her clit, it was amazing she looked to see if anyone knew. The sheer fabric was just enough to block the views of the others; she pushed the teddy lower away from her breasts covering him more. Karen played with his chest, wiggled her tits at the crowd, and let him tongue her pussy while everyone watched for thirty seconds to a minute. Then she had to move, rising up off his face her pussy was tingling, "Thank You! Dirty old man!" she whispered in his ear as she sat him upright.

She backed to the mirror on the back wall, pushing the teddy off around her ankles while pulling the g-string up into -place. She stood now, wearing only a g-string and red boots in front of thirty or so men, it was incredible she circled the stage collecting tips and rubbing her tits on the tippers. The song was ending as she reached Greg for the last time; once again grabbing the bar she pulled him in close with her leg, the g-string had again loosened up and she knew he would get a view.

The song ended and so did Kandi's time on the stage. Picking up her tips, the teddy and robe, she came down off the steps of the stage still in just her boots and g-string, stopping to thank those that tipped her and to receive a few more tips. Eventually she got to their table where Greg and Brandy sat with their drinks and another round of shots; Karen picked up her shot and downed it. Suddenly Mitch was by her side, "Did you have fun, Luv?" Karen pulled herself into his arms and was shaking as he held her, "You were wonderful!" He tried to calm her, "Do we need to leave?" he thought she was crying.

Karen looked up into the eyes of the man she loves, "That was the hottest, most amazing, experience I've had in years..." her eyes were gleaming, as she leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "I want to FUCK you so bad right now!" She kissed him hard and deep, "but I'm not done here yet." She looked deep into his eyes, "Ok?" she would leave with him now if he wanted, but she wanted more of the excitement, the adrenalin rush.

Mitch looked into those eyes, so fired up so excited, "OK, ride your Fantasy; I'll be here if and when you need me. Mean while, I'm just another guy in the crowd."

Karen stuffed all of her tips into Mitch's pocket, "Thanks Honey, I got to go get dressed."

*

CHAPTER 3: Private Dances

Greg looked at Mitch and shook his head, "So my friend, how is it?"

"I nearly kicked your ass more than once, my friend," Mitch replied.

"Sorry, if you want me to back off..." Greg's hands were up defensively.

"Your OK, this is what she wanted and she trusts you." Mitch understood why Joe had moved him; several times he started to get jealous and may have gotten into a fight had Joe not stopped him.

Brandy & Charlie were good taking care of Karen and Mitch was taking good care of them. Charlie headed up on Stage and Brandy took Kandi back to the dressing room. Charlie's set was over before Kandi and Brandy were back; she was talking with Mitch who had been her big tipper. Karen/Kandi had returned with Brandy, who replaced Charlie on the stage. Kandi now dressed in an outfit of Brandy's Mitch recognized it; it was one of his favorites. A business suit jacket with matching shorts it was a great fit. On Karen, it nearly burst open. Hardly containing her tits, she was excited to get back on stage. Joe was headed towards him, "I know Joe, and I'll take Charlie back for a private dance while Kandi is on stage."

"Private dance? What's that?" Kandi asked.

Charlie explained, "Private dances take place in the back private areas, one dance $20, three for $50, one on one attention just you and the customer and if you scream or yell help the bouncers will eighty six the guy..."

"I think I want to do one," Kandi stated.

"Ask someone," replied Charlie, "just wait till after your set, your up next."

"I want one!" said Greg, as Mitch walked away with Joe and Charlie.

"Then you'll be my first," Kandi smiled and winked at him, "as soon as I finish my next set."

Kandi hit the stage and the excitement started, of course first in line was Greg, she un buttoned her jacket letting her 'Girls' out, she massaged his face for quite sometime with her breasts, tickling each nipple across his eyes, nose and lips. Releasing him to go on to the next man waiving money to see and feel her breasts. The set went very well, better than the first, she was conscious of the g-string and where it was riding as she was moving men towards her crotch with her legs. When she wanted to, she could leave the g-string loose, depending upon who was tipping at the time. Greg was by far her best tipper and it was loose nearly every time. She was excited about their date in the private room and as her set finished she came off the stage with her clothing over one arm, grabbed Greg's hand and went to find a room. The private rooms are six by four with bat wings in the doors so you can see in and not lock anyone out. A bench seat, small table and an area for the dancer with a horizontal bar hanging from the ceiling and a mirrored back wall.

As Kandi and Greg walked by the first booth, she glanced inside to see Mitch with his face covered with Charlie's tits. A flicker of jealousy coursed through her as she pulled Greg into the end booth. "$20 for one or $50 for three?" Kandi asked.

Greg reached in his wallet, pulling out a crisp $100 bill and laid it on the table. "I want the hundred dollar special."

"What's the hundred dollar special?" Kandi was not sure what he meant, Charlie had not mentioned a special.

"It's a fifty fully nude." Greg had her, he knew it, and Kandi would not go ask.

"No problem, we'll start with the next song," Kandi set her clothing down on the table and stepped out of her g-string. "Like this?"

Kandi stood posing the song only half over gave Greg plenty of time to soak in her beauty. Five foot seven inches plus the borrowed 4 inch spike heals had her at nearly six foot, towering over his sitting position, the heels went into play pushing her D cups up and out. Greg marveled at how her body curved at the waist then spread out at the hips creating a heart shape that narrowed to her legs. Her bush trimmed to stay in the g-string was shaped the same way. He knew Karen was over forty, but Kandi, the goddess before him looked much, much younger.

Kandi stretched her fingers touched the bar that hung down just the right height for her hands to grab. Grasping it as the song wore down she leaned forward her breasts nearly contacting Greg's face, as the music started she arched her back pulling herself back in line and started swaying to the music. She had taken belly-dancing lessons some years before and now she wiggled her hips and tossed her chest back and forth bouncing her tits off each other. When the second song started, she climbed into his lap and ground in to him the fabric of his pants was rough against her clit, it felt so good she wanted more; turning her ass to him, she walked it up his front pushing against his chest. As the last song started, she looked out the bat wings, seeing no one she grasp the bar above her head stepped her heels on to the bench and shoved her crotch into his face. His tongue flew into action and she rode his face for the full three minutes.

Back out in the bar Kandi was on the hunt looking for the next private dance, taking a young man who was there with four of his friends, "one for $20, three for $50 or the hundred dollar special?" Kandi asked. Before the night was through, all five of them had had a hundred dollar special, not to mention three other men and Greg made a return trip. At 1:30, they closed the bar, Kandi became Karen once more and Mitch took a tired and horny woman back to the motel to bed.

As dawn broke and Mitch was getting ready to go to his day of meetings, Karen lay nude in bed counting the thirteen hundred dollars she had made in tips. "So Honey, plans for today?" Mitch asked.

"Shopping for tonight." Karen replied.

"Tonight?"

"I made a weeks salary in one night's tips, we are here three more nights... That's five grand for getting naked." An Exhibitionist was born.

Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
303 Followers
12