The Exile's Path Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
451 Followers

"Were you banished, Tula?" he asked softly as they stepped inside.

"Yes."

Reld politely let the subject drop and knelt beside the fire pit, sparking it to light with a piece of flint and the back of his knife. The house was scantily furnished; a small bed lay against one wall, a table, with a few pots, bowls and pans upon it, and three chairs sat against the opposite wall. A couple of barrels sat next to the table and an iron grill lay beside the hearth. The floor was packed earth, strewn with rushes.

After sparking the fire to life, Reld walked over to the barrels and hefted one aside. He brushed aside the rushes beneath it to reveal a small hole containing a wooden box. Tula watched as he opened it and dropped his few coins into it. The lad then stood and placed his bucket of fish on the table.

"You'll have some dinner," he stated. The boy didn't phrase it as a question.

"Thank you," said Tula.

The meal was a simple affair. After filleting the fish, Reld fried them on a pan while boiling a pot of vegetables and rice. The two sat down at the table to eat.

"I'd leave if I could," said Reld. "This isn't much of a life, I know, but it's a life. All I know is fishing."

"You seem to be a capable fisherman," agreed Tula.

"What about you?"

"I know how to hunt, but that was in the forest and I cannot return there," said Tula. "I can fight, but I have no weapons. I find myself without purpose."

"And you were just going to head west?"

"Yes. I thought I could find work as a mercenary, but it seems it will take much time to raise the money for equipment."

"Well, you can stay here as long as you need," said the lad, between the last mouthful of his supper. "It's not much, but there's room enough for two. Maybe you can find work down at the tavern tomorrow? People looking for extra hands on the farms or down on the docks often leave word with the innkeep."

"I shall do that," nodded Tula, scraping her bowl clean. Reld reached for her empty dish.

"No, let me clean up," insisted Tula, picking up the two empty dishes and standing up. She paused. "Um. Where can I wash these?"

Reld laughed. "Here, follow me."

He took a torch from the wall and lit it in the fire. Burning brand in hand, the fisherman led the orc outside and down to where the waters of the Darksea lapped at the shore behind the shack. In the flickering light of the torch's flame, the two scrubbed clean their dishes and pans with a rag. With the task completed, they went back inside and Reld went back to the barrels, fishing around in one until he pulled out an old tunic, a worn pair of shorts and a well-used pair of boots.

"Here," he said, handing them to Tula. "They probably won't fit very well, but people won't stare as much if you wear them."

"I do not care if people stare," objected Tula, refusing to take the offered clothing. "I am proud of my body."

"Yeah, but..." said Reld, trying not to stare too hard as Tula stood with her hands on her hips, proudly displaying her assets.

"Besides, it is too hot to wear such coverings all the time," continued Tula.

"Look, as proud as you may be, I'm not sure the guards will appreciate you walking around like that."

"What is not to appreciate?" said Tula. Reld felt a warm, pulsing tingle in his loins as he watched the older orc heft her bountiful bosom in her hands and examine them critically. "Are my tits unpleasant to look at?"

"They're, um, definitely not unpleasant," stammered the boy.

"Then why should I get all hot just to hide them?"

"You might attract, er, unwanted attention," sighed Reld. "From impolite types."

"Then I shall beat them," said Tula, flexing a well defined bicep.

Reld didn't doubt the orc's ability to deliver a sound thrashing to even the roughest denizens of Bal's Post. He shrugged resignedly. "At least wear the shorts."

"They are too long."

"Fine!" he rolled his eyes, his exasperation with the stubborn orc getting the better of him. "Cut them shorter - but you can't go walking around town with your junk hanging out like that!"

"My 'junk'?"

"Your pussy and ass!"

Tula grinned at the boy's exclamation. She turned around and squeezed a round, green buttock while looking over her shoulder at the despairing young man. "I never understood your human obsession with trying to conceal these things that everyone has."

"They can be distracting!" grumbled Reld.

"Do you find my buttocks distracting?"

"Yes!"

"Very well, I shall wear these 'shorts'," acquiesced Tula, still smiling slyly. "Give me your knife."

Reld watched as Tula quickly cut the knee-length shorts until each leg was no longer than the crotch. The clothes were leftovers from his younger days and he did not mind that the orc woman was butchering them - they had been destined for use as rags, anyhow. Putting the knife aside, Tula stood up and stepped into the modified pair of pants.

If anything, the sight was even more distracting than had she gone naked.

The voluptuous orc was barely able to squeeze her ample buttcheeks into the miniscule garment. The material stretched taut across her amazing ass, the modified article clinging to each cheek precariously and scandalously sinking into the cleft of her asscrack. The waistband barely rose above her mons. Altogether, the result left little to the imagination.

As he stood there gawking, the orc casually took the tunic from his hands and tried to fit it over her head. After much struggling, she gave up, sat down at the table once more and picked up the knife. With its sleeves cut off, the torso shortened until it only just covered the top of one's chest and collar roughly cut into a large vee, the product of her endeavours was drastically different from the tunic she had begun with. Once more, Reld found himself watching with a dry mouth as Tula crammed herself into her modified outfit.

Her heavy breasts strained at the thin, confining material of the modified shirt, the outline of her nipples and her piercing plainly visible. The freshly adapted collar of Reld's old tunic, like a master sculptor working with the finest clay, mashed her voluminous titties together to create a luscious valley of cleavage.

"You still seem distracted," said Tula, folding her arms across her chest and looking at Reld with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh, what? No! You're distracted!" babbled Reld.

Tula laughed. The boy's befuddled state reminded her of the first time she had taken the youngest of her clan warriors to her bed. The young orc - Grotag had been his name - didn't know what to do with himself, that night. She had trained him well, however, both in and out of the bedroom, and he had grown into one of the finest warriors the tribe had. She wondered, briefly, if he had fought to take the seat of chief upon her departure. It is what she would have hoped for him and the tribe.

The orc pushed the thought out of her mind. That life was long gone, if not by time or distance, by the impossibility of return. The recollection had reminded her of skill she had neglected to mention during her dinnertime conversation with the boy, however. Trabba had trained numerous warriors to be adept fighters, brave and cunning. Although she was now called Tula, the skill was still with her. She looked at the youth before her; inexperienced, but strong, kind and hard-working. Yes, she could work with this.

"Strip," she commanded.

"Huh?" blurted Reld.

"Let us see if we can improve that endurance of yours. Strip!"

Reld did as he was told. His cock protruded, swollen and erect, between him and the former clan matriarch. Roma kneeled down before him and took hold of the bloated organ. Squeezing it firmly, she milked it from base to tip until a large bead of pre-cum oozed from its cumslit to dangle obscenely in front of her face. With her eyes locked to Reld's in a steely gaze, she stuck out her tongue and licked the slimy discharge from his glans. The boy's hips quivered and bucked slightly.

"No," said Tula, pulling her lips away from Reld's cock. "You must stay perfectly still. You do not move unless I tell you to. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am," groaned the youth through a clenched jaw.

Tula opened her mouth again and slid her lips over the smooth head of Reld's engorged organ. The lad's shaft fit snugly between her tusks and she slid her tongue underneath it as she began bobbing her head back and forth, sucking gently but firmly. She worked the pink organ adroitly, her dark green lips sliding along its length, nursing it with skill borne of years of practice. Well trained muscles in her neck flexed and relaxed over and over again until the youth's abused schlong oozed a steady stream of pre-cum into her mouth.

After a sustained period of oral attention, by the way the tumescent column of aroused flesh throbbed against her tongue, she could tell the lad was on the cusp of ejaculating. She released Reld's organ and stood.

"Lie down on the bed," she directed.

While Reld lay down on the bed, Tula stripped off her clothes. The young man's bloated shaft stood straight up, glistening with her saliva. Tula moved over to the bed and climbed atop the youth, squatting over him, her pussy hovering scant inches above his breeding-pole.

"Keep your hands by your sides," commanded the voluptuous orc. Reld nodded.

With her hands braced on her knees and her quads flexing with effort, Tula lowered herself down until her labia kissed the tip of Reld's cock. She paused there, easily holding herself in a squat above the boy's lap, his hungry shaft only just parting the moist lips of her cunt. She looked down at Reld. His lips were pursed, his jaw clenched, his eyes travelling the length of her body, from her cool gaze to her ample bosom to where her pussy tantalizingly caressed his dick. Tula grinned and lowered herself onto Reld's ravenous erection.

"Alright, lad, I am going to mate with you now and you must not cum until I say so. Do you understand?"

"I don't know if I ca-"

Reld's objection was cut off by Tula suddenly pulling herself up and off his aching shaft. Her pussy-lips clung hungrily to his skin, leaving them slick with her juices as she withdrew until his cock was left abandoned and cooling in the night air.

"No, please, I'll do it," babbled Reld, desperate to experience the older woman's exquisite snatch once more.

Smiling smugly, Tula lowered herself back down. "Very good," she grinned. "You tell me if you feel like you are going to cum and we will pause until you calm down again."

"Yes ma'am."

"Let us begin then."

She had seen many years pass, but those years had been spent hunting, training and fighting - Tula was in superb shape and she put her strength to good use, rising and sliding back down the length of Reld's phallus by the power of her legs only, her hands resting on her knees. Joined only by his cock and her cunt, Reld struggled to keep his hands by his sides as the warrior-woman fucked him. Her tits heaved, jiggling subtly at the base and peak of her up and down movement. Her eyes remained locked to his and he met her gaze, half because to look upon her toned, ripe figure, her green skin glistening slightly with sweat, would only serve to bring him closer to his threatening orgasm and half because her level, direct stare was all but hypnotic.

"So, you want to leave this place?" said Tula without breaking the steady pace of their coupling.

"Of course. It's a shit hole. But what can I do?" replied Reld through gritted teeth.

"I can train you," grunted Tula, her ass and thighs clenching and flexing as she worked over the boy's cock with her cunt. "I will train you to fight and we will both leave this place and go west."

"But we have no equipment," groaned Reld in objection.

"Ha!" snorted Tula. "Training is not something that is easy or fast. It will take some time - I will find work and you shall continue to save up your money and we will buy equipment."

"Why train me, though?" said Reld, sweat beading on his brow with the strain of holding back the pleasure that threatened to boil up through his cock on a wave of jism.

"Why did you help me?" replied Tula. "We both desire to get away from here. Let us achieve this goal together. It shall be may repayment for your kindness to an old, exiled orc."

"I'm going to cum," breathed Reld.

Tula paused, holding herself above the young man she was mounting. His penis throbbed anxiously in her pussy.

"Fight it, boy," she encouraged him. "Take control of the pleasure and hold it back."

Beneath her, Reld breathed heavily, his teeth bared in a grimace of determination as he fought the rising need to hose his seed into the wet sheath engulfing it. A trickle of Tula's cunt juice, mixed with his own pre, slid down the veiny, hot skin of his shaft. His cock pulsed angrily, but he suppressed the urgent desire to unload his pent up ejaculate.

"Okay," he panted, "I'm okay."

"Well done," commended Tula. She resumed her steady humping, but now moved one hand from her knee to her clit and began to massage her desperately erect nub as she fucked the boy's straining erection.

Their steady, unhurried mating continued. Tula's experienced cunt slid wetly along Reld's bloated tool with tortuous slowness. With their only skin contact being the orc's cunny grasping the slick skin of the youth's organ, the only sound produced by their coupling was Reld's heavy breathing and Tula's quiet gasps as she mashed an orgasm out of her protruding pleasure button.

With a final grunt of relief, Tula climaxed. Reld watched in astonishment as a fountain of liquid sprayed from the orc woman's cunt, splattering his chest. He felt her pussy clamp down on his entombed member, clenching and releasing in furious delight. The orc grinned ferally at him, tusks glinting ferociously in the firelight as she sprayed him with her female ejaculate.

"Fuck yesss!" snarled Tula. "That is how you service a warrior!"

Reld could only return a tight grin at the orc's exclamation, the spasming convulsions her pussy was pummeling his cock with bringing him perilously close to his own orgasm.

"Alright, boy," sighed Tula, finally, her own pleasure tapering off, "you may seed me."

"Yes ma'am," groaned Reld.

He bucked his hips. His balls heaved. His phallus pulsed. Cum surged up the well-used organ to spurt into the orc's welcoming cunt. Wave after wave of debilitating, exquisite pleasure accompanied each blast of sloppy ejaculate that squirted into the quim enveloping his dick. Reld's muscles tensed and he growled with satisfaction.

Tula climbed off Reld's twitching schlong. Cum oozed in an obscene river from her twat. "Good boy," said the orc approvingly. "You learn quickly."

"Any time," breathed Reld, wearily.

Tula scooped up a dollop of the lad's seed as it escaped her cunt and licked it off her fingers before pouring water over the fire and casting the room into darkness. "We sleep now. You will need your energy tomorrow."

The pleasantly sated youth scooted back, closer to the wall, making room for the orc. It had been a day. "Uh, Tula?"

"Yes, lad?" responded the former chief as she climbed into the bed next to the young fisherman.

"I'm glad to have met you."

"Shush now," said the woman, gruffly, but Reld smiled in the dark when he felt her lift his arm over her side and nestle it between her breasts.

Reld was used to waking before the sun. As the first calls of the waterfowl waltzed through the shutters of the window above the bed, he opened his eyes. Beside him, Tula still slept, her hand still holding his own to her chest. He idly caressed the thicker, nubbed skin of her nipple and gently cupped her heavy tit. Between his legs, his cock was swollen with morning need and was comfortably nestled between the orc's round buttocks. He subtly moved his hips, enjoying the sensation of the woman's asscrack rubbing along his bloated shaft.

The slumbering greenskin beside him grunted softly. He felt her shift her legs, parting them slightly before she pushed her ass back against his exploring cock.

"You may take me whenever you need to," murmured the orc, moving her hand from atop Reld's and down to his engorged organ, "but when I demand it, I expect you to make me cum."

The woman's fingers found his bloated phallus and skillfully guided it into her pussy. Her hole was still slick with his seed from their evening fuck and Reld sighed in pleasure as his needy tool slid smoothly into her welcoming fuck-hole with a wet slurp. She moved her hand back up to where his was squeezing her heavy titty and held it against his. With a happy grin, Reld began shunting his penis into Tula's sloppy, slick depths.

"Go harder," encouraged Tula. "We have things to do today. You must be quick."

"Yes ma'am," said Reld, swinging his leg over Tula's. The greenskin rolled over onto her stomach and raised her ass slightly, giving the fisherman easier access and better leverage.

With quick, hard thrusts, Reld speedily fucked Tula's cunny, pressing himself against her back and bucking his hips hungrily. Knowing that she had granted him the right to sate his need as quickly as he required, the boy humped the older woman vigorously, his pelvis smacking against her meaty ass with loud, rude slaps until her warm, buttery tunnel coaxed the jism from his balls.

Grunting like a rutting beast, Reld poured a fresh dose of semen into Tula's pussy.

"Good," said Tula, once the youth's energetic spurts of cum had tapered off. "That is how a warrior does it - sometimes you must mate quickly - but if I require the same, you must service me. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," said Reld, pulling out of her cunny and climbing off the bed.

"Alright," said Tula, "now I will put on these silly clothes and you can show me where this 'tavern' is."

They ate a quick breakfast of rice porridge and were out of the shack while the sun was still only thinking about cresting the horizon. Other fishermen were emerging from their own adjacent huts and the pair joined the general procession heading towards the harbour. Reld shared morning greetings with a few of the others. A few seemed interested in his new companion, but Reld simply introduced her as a friend and Tula nodded along. There were hushed comments between some of the women and more than a few of the men's glances lingered on Tula's lush figure and the way it seemed to be struggling to escape the heavily modified tunic and shorts she was wearing, but the orc ignored the villager's stares and whispers, so Reld did the same, helped in the task by the pleasant, post-coital glow he was suffused with.

Close to the waterfront, Reld indicated one of the few two-storey, stone buildings. "That'll be the inn," he explained. He handed her a folded leather pouch with the remains of the previous day's fried fish. "Take this for lunch. There's a well behind the tavern if you need a drink. I'll see you back at the house tonight?"

"Indeed. Good hunting," said Tula with a nod.

"You too," smiled Reld and turned to walk down to his boat.

The tavern that occupied the bottom floor of the inn was a well lit, large space. A bar ran along one side of the room, opposite the door, and a wooden stair occupied the wall adjacent to the dark wood counter. Scattered about the center of the room was a collection of square tables and chairs, while long benches ran the length of the walls. In the corner next to the bar sat a fireplace with a metal hood - there were a couple of slumbering bodies around the fireplace, all but one of whom had spears and shields lying beside their cloak-wrapped forms. A large, brown haired man in an apron was behind the bar, wiping it down with a rag. He looked up as Tula entered.

"'Morning. What can I do for you?"

"Greetings," said Tula, walking up to the bar. "I seek employment. I-"

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
451 Followers