The Exile's Path Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers

The orc's comment about buying armour managed to distract Reld from his state of arousal. "Wait, what? We have enough for armour?"

"Oh shush, boyo," tutted Fiona. Tula had already collapsed upon the dwarf's bed and the dwarf could see that her green skinned friend needed the rest desperately. "Let the girl rest."

"Bu-"

"Gods, lad, will you shut up if I give that damned sausage a nibble?"

Tula smiled to herself as she closed her eyes and fell asleep to the lascivious slurping sounds of Fiona heartily sucking on Reld's swollen tool.

That afternoon, once Tula had awakened, the three made their way into the city proper. Fiona used her merchant pass to get the group past the city gate and she and Tula ambled along the bustling city streets, chatting and munching on hot pork buns they had bought from a food cart. Reld walked beside the two women, his own lunch forgotten thanks to the excitement of their objective. The blonde smith led her friends first to a reputable tanner, whereupon the orc and human purchased a padded gambeson and a tough leather jerkin each. Afterwards, they visited an armourer (a broad chested, balding older man who seemed very chummy with the dwarven smith) and walked out with two steel kettle helmets - comprising of a skull cap with a broad sloped brim, a design popular in the southern kingdoms not just because of the head and neck protection it offered, but also because the brim offered some, albeit scant, protection from the sun.

Because the gear they were purchasing was simple, standard equipment for rank and file soldiers and mercenaries, there was no need to wait for the armour to be crafted - both the tanner and armourer had a sizeable stock with varied sizes available. The only moment of worry came in the tanner's shop when the craftsman had to delve deep into his inventory to find a leather jack that could contain Tula's hefty bust.

Their final stop was at a carpentry shop, where Tula and Reld picked through a veritable smorgasbord of wooden shields, finally settling on two leather covered heater shields. Despite the rudimentary, simple level of equipment they were purchasing, between Tula's experience and Fiona's knowledge of smithing the pair came away with well-made, sturdy gear. With a sack containing his armour slung over his back and a shield hanging from a guige over his shoulder, Reld felt a steady flutter of excitement in his stomach. Even the ordinarily stoic Tula was sporting a fierce grin as she handled their new tools of war.

"So, I guess you're a real adventurer now," said Fiona to Reld. The lad had paused before a shop window to examine his new accoutrements in the reflection.

"I know," he replied. "I can hardly believe it!" The lad turned to look at his friends, a ridiculous grin plastered on his face. "So, what do we do now?" he asked.

"I... I am not sure," responded Tula as the party began heading back towards the city gates. "I suppose we shall have to seek out work - perhaps as caravan guards. I am sure there will be opportunities for further employment if we can find a caravan heading west."

"Where do we go to find that kind of work?"

"The inn," said the orc. "Merchants looking to take on guards would seek them there. First, however, we should gather what supplies we may need for life on the road. And you should make sure your home is in order, lad. You may not be back for some time."

The orc's words had a sobering effect on the boy's buoyant attitude. It had not dawned on him, during the day's excitement, that he had just entered a line of work in which death was an occupational hazard. The remainder of the trio's journey to the inn, where they would part ways, consequently passed in pensive silence.

"I'll miss you," said Reld, looking his dwarven friend in the eyes once they had halted in front of the inn. The sandstone wall they stood before was stained orange by the light of the sinking sun.

"Ha, boyo, you're not gone yet," replied the smith with a friendly grin. "Besides, I think I may have a job for two layabout mercs. Why don't you two come back 'round my place tomorrow morning, once you've got yourselves sorted, and we'll talk about it."

Tula looked quizzically at the small woman, but the dwarf simply winked at her amazonian chum. "Don't fret about it for now," grinned the smith. "I might find some tougher sellswords before then, anyhow."

"Hmph!" snorted Reld with mock indignity. "Unlikely."

"Psh! Go on, get!" laughed Fiona. "I'll see you two tomorrow."

So it was Reld returned to his small shack, walking beside his orc friend with nervous excitement in his every step.

Tula could sense the lad's anxious energy and watched silently as he bustled about his house, assembling what meagre valuables he had and what necessities the pair would need on the road. It wasn't surprising to find that everything he had and everything they would need fit easily within two sturdy sacks. A pot, a wooden bowl each, cooking and eating implements, a knife, a whetstone, flint and steel, spare clothes, some rags for cleaning and sundry and a few blankets - the assembled equipment seemed like it could never be enough for a person to start a whole new life, but, somehow, it would have to be.

He wondered aloud about what to do with his nets, boat and the shack itself, but eventually decided there was no point in trying to get rid of them - besides, maybe the life of an adventurer would not work out... The lad found himself nervously pacing before his bed as he turned his hopes and worries over in his head.

"That is enough!" growled Tula.

Reld ceased pacing, startled, to look at the older woman.

"You are like a warg pup, learning to hunt for the first time - all excitement and worry and ending up scaring away the game."

"But-"

Before the lad could finish his sentence, the greenskin strode up to him. With one hand on his chest, she pushed him back against the flimsy wooden table that had been his kitchen and dining area for his entire life. Stumbling to catch himself on the piece of furniture, Reld couldn't react as Tula abruptly yanked down his shorts.

"Uh..."

The youth burbled incoherently as the muscled orc cooly dropped to her knees and roughly seized his cock. She gave the flaccid organ a few perfunctory, coarse tugs until it began to pulse and throb to life and then calmly took it into her mouth. Above her, Reld groaned as he felt the orc suck his shaft into the warm wetness of her mouth. He could feel his dick stiffen at the sensuous contact, swelling with pleasure until it was ensconced snugly between her smooth tusks and plump lips.

As the lad's cum-hose inflated, Tula pushed her head forward, feeding it deeper into her mouth and skillfully easing the tip into her throat. Once his mushroom-like tip was halfway down her gullet and his column of flesh was fully engorged, she pulled back, sliding the slab of meat, now slick with the thick spit of her throat, back over her lips until only his glans remained, lying on her tongue.

The bloated organ oozed slimy, musky flavoured pre-cum onto the rougher, hot, wet surface of her tongue. The potent taste elicited a strange sensation within the orc - her cunt moistened with lust, but there was also a curious, possessive aspect to her hunger, as if her body was telling her that the lad was hers, but without jealousy. She didn't care where he stuck his fat shaft - she knew it belonged to her.

With a fierce pride swelling in her bosom, Tula began bobbing her head back and forth along Reld's tumescent fuck-stick. Her heavy titties bounced and swayed beneath her tight tank top as she vigorously serviced her clan-mate's. Her nipples grew iron-hard and her pussy moistened hungrily with every slurp. Finally, unable to take the heat burning within her any longer and with Reld panting deliriously above her, Tula pulled the boy's rigid cum-hose from her mouth once more and got to her feet, quickly pulling off her top as she stood.

Her breasts seemed to throb as she freed them from the confines of her heavily modified tunic and the nubs that capped the monumental globes were rock hard and glistening wetly. A tiny pearl of milk beaded on the tip of each nipple, the droplets quickly growing in size until they turned into a distinct trickle that traipsed down her round titties.

Without a word, Reld grabbed a hefty tit in each hand and stooped forward to nibble and suck at her hard, lactating nipples. Tula sighed contentedly at the sensuous contact, taking a moment to enjoy the sensation of relief before shimmying out of her own shorts. A thin, glistening strand of arousal clung to the crotch of her pants as she pulled them to the ground. With a grunt of need, she pushed Reld back and up until he was seated on the table and then climbed up onto him, her knees on either side of his waist.

Contact with his chief's bountiful bosom momentarily broken, Reld let slip a guttural growl of lust and reached up to seize hold of his prize once more. With both hands sinking deep into Tula's ample green titflesh, Reld squeezed roughly and was rewarded as a thin jet of orc milk sprayed from the heavy but firm boob directly into his open mouth. Moving his right hand to her left tit, he squeezed hard once more, milking Tula's expansive mammaries as she snarled in ferocious delight and positioned herself over his angrily erect penis.

The boy was not being gentle with her, manhandling her titties almost violently. It was exactly what Tula wanted. Propping herself up with her left hand on the table surface, the fuck-hungry warrior woman reached between her legs and grabbed Reld's swollen member, seeking to feed it into her desperate fuck-hole. As she felt the hot, swollen head of his shaft caress her sopping folds, a shudder of delight coursed through her body, rippling up her spine from her ass to the base of her skull. Breathing heavily at the surge of pleasure, the greenskin whore mashed the youth's bloated glans against her clit, smearing sloppy pre-cum over her erect nub.

Reld couldn't take any more. He needed to feel a hot cunt wrapped around his turgid breeding pole. Gripping one of Tula's erect nipples between his teeth, the lad moved his hands down to the orc's ample buttocks and grabbed them firmly. He growled around the milk-dribbling morsel in his mouth and pulled his chief's pussy down onto his straining cock.

The sensation was divine. Like a hot, velvet vice, Tula's cunny accept his offering and locked it inside. The excitement of the change his life was going through boiled through him - or, perhaps, it was something else. He felt almost feral, wild, but somehow also like he was being guided in the direction he needed to go. The taste of Tula's milk lingered on his tongue as a fresh pulse of the liquid pulsed from the tough nipple clenched between his teeth. His balls heaved between his spread thighs, pumping surges of jizz up his raging, aroused fuck-meat to baste the inside of Tula's quim until the obscene fluid began to squeeze past the orc's stretched cunt-lips to dribble back down his rejoicing shaft.

Somehow, his throbbing erection did not flag, despite having hosed a thoroughly vulgar quantity of seed into his mate's welcoming hole. Still burning with lust, Reld clenched his fingers into Tula's ripe asscheeks and began pulling her back and forth along his cock.

For her part, Tula was drifting in a sea of contentment, relishing the sensation of a fat dick ejaculating in her needy twat. When Reld started shunting her up and down his still-hard column of meat, she moaned, low and laden with satisfaction, and leaned forward against her mate, mashing her boobs into his face. Quickly finding her partner's rhythm, the lust-drunk woman rocked back and forward in time with Reld's movements. The pair's animalistic rutting produced a salacious slurping and slapping sound as the lad's bloated cock pistoned in and out of the orc's cum-stuffed quim and her ass clapped against his thighs.

Reld moved one hand up from Tula's butt, snaking it over her back and gripping the back of her neck so as to press her voluptuous body against his. His other hand remain clamped to the heaving, thick green skin of her ass, needlessly guiding their movements as they mated. So locked together, the couple's hungry breeding increased in fervour until their frantic pace caused the table to rock and quake and the air of the small shack filled with the stench of sex, sweat and cum.

Sensing her mate was perilously close to the edge, Tula growled viciously and clamped her cunt around the column of aroused meat stuffed inside it. The snarl Reld replied with was equally feral.

The lad thrust upwards ferociously, slamming his dick into his chieftain's sloppy cunt. The table shook precariously under their frenzied coupling. Finally, with a bellow worthy of the biggest orc warrior, Reld violently plunged his cock as deep as it could go into Tula's inviting pussy and began unloading his balls once more.

As ropes of creamy jism blasted upwards into Tula's orgasming, grasping cunny and the sweaty pair grunted like animals in heat, the table broke beneath them. Reld didn't stop cumming, even as the two tumbled to the ground with a thump, amidst the wreckage of the rickety piece of furniture. Only after they had lain breathing heavily, pressed against each other, for a few long, blissful moments while the youth's cum-hose finished its task of inseminating the older woman's already overfilled jizz-hole, did Reld sigh and cast a glance around at the destruction their desperate coupling had created. Still holding Tula hard against him, her monumental tits mashed to his chest, the boy felt a quiver of laughter build within until he found himself chortling at the mess the two had made. Tula looked down at him, her lips twisted with a sly grin.

"Well," said Reld, panting. "Hopefully we didn't need that anymore."

Tula pushed herself up and out of the young man's embrace. "We would not have been able to take the table with us."

Used to the orc's subtle, wry humour by this point, Reld grinned back at her and picked himself up from the wreckage. He watched, appreciatively, as Tula unashamedly used a finger to scoop up a thick dollop of his jizz as it oozed down the inside of her thigh from her well-stuffed pussy.

"Feel better now?" asked the greenskin woman, licking the creamy substance off the tip of her finger.

"Yeah, much," nodded Reld. He hesitated a moment before continuing - something had been niggling at the back of his mind and he decided to ask his partner about it - "Tula, it feels weird to say this, but I feel... different... around you, lately."

The orc had turned to pack the belongings laid out on the bed into the sacks they would use to carry them. "Different how?" she asked, without turning around.

"Well," said the lad, struggling to find the right words, even as his eyes fell upon the glorious sight that was the woman's buttocks, displayed delectably by her bent posture. "You know what we talked about yesterday, before you went to the castle, about that tribe stuff?"

Tula looked over her shoulder at the boy. "Yes..."

"You were saying we're a tribe and you're the boss or something?" said Reld, still ogling the orc's plump, ripe butt and unconsciously stroking his cum-slick tool as he spoke.

"Something like that," nodded Tula, watching Reld's cock swell rapidly under his fingers. She grinned and wiggled her ass. "A tribe of two, perhaps, but a tribe nonetheless - I did not think that it was possible for the bonds to form between orcs and humans, but I was a chief and an orc chief has gah-lak. I do not know the human word for it; a smell, perhaps? Gah-lak signifies to the tribe that an orc is strong enough to rule and binds the tribe together."

"So I'm feeling the way I do because you've got a perfume or something?" said Reld. The young man had to admit there was something appealing about the orc woman's scent. Perfume was probably the wrong word for it - she did not exude the delicate scent of flowers that he had smelled wafting from the bottles of oils and unguents he had seen nobles purchasing from some of the more expensive stalls in the market - but there was a musky aroma that the lad could only just detect when he was close to her, especially at night, when the two had lain side by side in the fisherman's small cot. Curious to sample the fragrance once more, he moved closer to the greenskin and ran his hands over her ample buttocks.

"It is not only the gah-lak," explained Tula, still looking over her shoulder at the young man as he began caressing her ass. "The roles we have assumed are what give it power," she continued, pushing back against Reld until his slick cock was nestled between her legs. "I have gah-lak because I act like a chief. I am chief because I have gah-lak."

"And I follow you because you are showing me the way to lead the life I want and because of that the "gah-lak" makes me feel like you're in charge?" said the youth. With Tula pushing back against him, he slid his hands up her back and then down, around her ribs until his fingers traipsed over the smooth, heavy flesh of her titties. The well-muscled orc woman was easily able to bear the boy's weight on her back and felt his mouth and nose against the nape of her neck while he groped and squeezed her hanging boobs.

"It is more complicated, but that is basically how it works," grunted Tula. She could feel the lad's cum still oozing slowly from her cunny and his exploring fingers teasing her nipples and her lust began to swell within her once more. She shifted her hips, flexing them so as to grind her jizz-slick pussy against the cockmeat between her legs.

Feeling Tula respond to his attentions, Reld reached down between his pelvis and her butt to find the base of his cock. With a little effort, he angled it up and fed it back into her creamy fuck-hole, entering her welcoming twat with an obscene squelch.

"I -ungh- guess I'm okay with that," said Reld, groaning with delight as he felt the warmth of Tula's cunt embrace his turgid pole. "As long as it doesn't mean I'm a slave to this scent or anything."

With the boy mounting her like a stallion rutting a mare, Tula growled in satisfaction before continuing their conversation. "Do you feel like a slave, boy?" she chuckled as Reld moved his hand back to her buxom chest and began pumping his hips. "Orcs do not submit to one with gah-lak, they follow because the chief is leading them where they want to go. The gah-lak is a product of that relationship. Many times in a tribe, a chief is challenged by those who disagree with their chief's guidance and for whom the gah-lak has become ineffective."

Their posture restricted Tula's actions, as she was forced to bear both of their weight with her hands against the bed, giving the youth the opportunity to take the lead. Despite this, he was quite content to fuck in silence for a while, draped over the older woman's back, thrusting his hips languidly. Eventually, however, a thought struck him.

"So, if I wanted to do something different than what you wanted, I'd have to fight you?" queried the lad, ceasing his manhandling of Tula's impressive rack and raising himself to an upright posture behind her.

"Seeing as we are but a tribe of two, no we would not fight," explained Tula. The boy had his hands back on her buttcheeks now and was prising them apart as he steadily pumped his fat prick into her cunny. The experience was delicious and she had to concentrate to avoid growling in pleasure like a bitch in heat. "Our tribe would simply cease to exist as we went our separate ways. Were there more of us, however, then yes, we would probably fight if I wanted to keep control of the tribe, although it depends on what the thing you wanted was."

Reld grinned and looked down at Tula's butt. Each time his cock slid out of her grasping cunny, it glistened obscenely with their combined juices and each time he pushed back into her a froth of his cum and her cream gathered where her cunt-lips stretched around his veiny skin. He could feel the orc's pussy grasp rhythmically at his pistoning tool and could see the wrinkled bud of her asshole flex in time with the pulsing sensation on his bloated member.

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers