The Exorcism of Betty Ackland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother: (She looked in the room at the poor kid laying on the bed and seeing how sweaty and dirty she looked) But why? She looks like she needs all those things.

Me: Listen Martha if you don't want those demons to return and you do want your daughter to resume her normal life again and live happily ever after, marry and have kids and all that crap. Then she isn't to wash, eat or drink for the next 24 hours. If you break these rules the demons will return and it will be even worse for her than before because they will be pissed off this time. Also if they do return I cannot save her again she will be lost forever. All because you couldn't control you motherly inclinations. (I laid it on thick but I wasn't lying. My jizz needs 24 hours inside her to seal up the cracks for good).

Father: We understand Mr Jones. We will do as you say. (You should have see the dirty look he gave his wife, it was awesome)

Me: Good, now Betty of course will want a shower, food, water, and she may even beg you for them in all those ways that will break your heart and make you feel bad but you will have to be strong for her now. You two have to resist temptation if this exorcism is to stick! OK it is twelve PM now so nothing until 12:01 PM tomorrow then she can wash. eat, and drink to her hearts content. Are we clear on this? (They both nodded and I held out my hand and a rather nice looking wad of crisp $100 bills was placed into my hand.)

Mother: Thanks Mr Jones, for saving our daughter,

Me: The fight isn't over yet Martha. The next bit is up to you and Frank. See it done, for Betty's sake.

End Transcription

so I left the Ackland house and hoped they wouldn't fuck it up.

*****

24/03/2010 (1615hrs): I just got a call from Frank Ackland whose 19yo daughter I exorcised a few days ago (Betty). He informed me that despite Betty's terrible begging (that broke their hearts) they were firm and did what I said (thank god!). He said he was amazed as when it hit 12:01 PM the next day (22/03/2010) it was like a switch was hit and the Betty they always knew suddenly returned with no memory of the last month. (LOL. Saying you don't remember is just a convenient way to deflect responsibility. They always remember everything they did while possessed!). He thanked me profusely which was nice. Call ended.

Case closed!

*****

Additt: 10/04/2010 (2115): Just got a call from Betty Ackland. She wants to come over to talk about what happened to her. In other words she wants to fuck me again. I told her that I cannot reproduce the orgasm she had during the exorcism as she needs to be possessed to get the holy orgasm. In normal sex I am just like any other guy to be honest (better though). She said she probably wont be as good in bed without an evil horde telling her what to do so we're even. (I don't often revisit old cases as most of them are not sexy like Betty is. However for her I am happy to make an exception). I agreed and then heard a knock on my door. It was Betty Ackland. Damn cell phones!

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so cool

That was such a cool story I really loved it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Monster Fever Five college kids have encounters on Halloween.in NonHuman
Possessed An exorcism gone wrong.in Erotic Horror
The Gypsy's Curse An insufferable young couple is unwittingly cursed.in Mind Control
Conversion Ch. 01 A convent of nuns are abducted by demonic forces.in Erotic Horror
The Sexorcist Only one man can stop Sally's new friends...in Erotic Horror
More Stories