The Exotic Waterfall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel Love
Angel Love
24 Followers

The animal in him moans into her slick opening as he presses his tongue deep inside her. This sets her into motion, pressing her hands on the back of his head, pushing him deeper into her cunt. Angel bucks her hips up to him, thrusting her pussy hard into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yes!!! Suck me harder!! Oh Goddddd George, Ohhhhh God yesssssssssss, I'm cummmmmmmmmmming!!!

She lets out a guttural moan and explodes all over his face, surprising herself at the quickness of her release. He licks and laps at the sweet juices flowing from her cunt. Reaching up with his fingers rubbing at her clit hard and fast he brings her to yet another fast climax. She pulls him up to her, kissing him, tasting her on his lips. Smiling, she pushes him away from her.

"Now it's your turn baby," she wickedly coos.

Pushing him back onto the rug, she begins to kiss him hard and passionately, savoring the lingering hint of her love juice. She nips at his bottom lip playfully then runs her tongue across his cheek to his ear. Sucking and nibbling on his earlobe, breathing warm air into his cavity, she whispers softly, "I'm going to make you beg for me to stop."

He moans louder as she moves her lips down to his nipples, wrapping them around and gently tugging at them with her teeth. He grabs her hair roughly and pulling her face up to him looks into her eyes and demands, "Enough with the play get down there and suck my cock, whore!"

Oh my God, what this does to her. She slithers down between his thighs and looking up at him smiles her wicked little smile before surrounding his cock with her lips. Sucking him in deeply, quickly, he groans, "Oh Angel, yessssssssssss. Ohhhhhh baby yes, suck it hard! Grab my balls. Fuck my cock with that sweet mouth of yours!!"

Angel begins to tug and pull at his long hard shaft. Driving him deep into her throat then pulling him back up. In and out she sucks him, harder, faster, deeper. Never letting up she tugs at his balls with her soft hands. Then she surprises him by slipping her fingers into her cunt and wetting them. She brings them up to his ass and slips them between his cheeks. Rubbing at his anus she softly presses into him with her middle finger, eliciting a huge shudder through his body.

"Oh fuck yesssssssssssss," he moans.

She continues to suckle his cock, pressing her tongue flat along his bulging veins and grazing him with her teeth along the top of his rock hard rod. His hips buck up and down as he grabs her by the hair and holds her to his cock. Grinding into her mouth he shoots a heavy load deep into her throat, almost choking her with the intensity of it. She however, being the good little cocksucker that she is, swallows greedily at his hot fluid. Milking his balls with her fingers she drains the last few drops from him as he pulls her roughly to his mouth and tastes himself there, sucking and licking at her tongue and lips.

His cock is still hard and rigid as he tosses her off of him onto her tummy and lifts her hips up to him. Spreading her ass wide he growls, "I have to have your cunt baby!"

He runs his cock up and down her hot little slit and then rams it deep into her waiting cunt hole. She moans deeply, "Ahhhhhhhhhh, Oh fuck, George, Oh God yes, Oh God, fuck me hard, fuck me fast, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss!!!!"

He plunges his cock in and out of her slippery cunt, harder and deeper each time. She bucks her ass back to him hitting his tummy, feeling his balls slap hard against her slit. He reaches under with one hand and rubs hard at her clit, while pulling her head back by her hair with the other. He slaps at her ass hard, leaving little red marks on each cheek.

Moaning and whimpering louder now, she almost screams at him, "MMMMMMM baby, yes, you are a good fucker, now make me your whore. Take my ass baby!!!"

Oh, he doesn't have to be told twice. He quickly pulls out of her cunt and thrusts his cock into her ass, hard and fast. This sends a sharp pain racing through her body and she cried out, "Owwwwwwwwww!!" but then soon relaxes around his cock.

He rams his steel pool in and out of her tight little asshole while his fingers invade her soft cunt. Feeling his fingers meeting his cock sends a ripple of excitement through both of them and they come long and hard together. Moaning and groaning they both explode in a hot moment of passion and animalistic desire.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, God," they both holler at the same time.

Falling softly on top of her, pulling her hair to the side, he begins to gently kiss the back of her neck. She whimpers one final time then settles down and catches her breath. He moves off of her body and draws her into his arms saying, "Oh Angel, Oh baby, I had no idea it would be that good."

Smiling up into his eyes, she coos, "I know baby, I surprised even myself tonight. I didn't know I had that much passion and fire in me."

He chuckles warmly, "Sweetie, you are full of passion and fire."

She settles her head into his shoulder and they fall asleep that way, warm in their afterglow. Lying in each other's arms, knowing that tomorrow will only be better than today. After all, they have not even encountered their waterfall yet.

Angel Love
Angel Love
24 Followers
12