The Expansion Experiment

Story Info
A rogue Harvard Professor augments grad student breasts
9k words
3.93
102.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Against the warnings of his colleagues at Harvard University, Rod Johnson, a brilliant theoretical biologist, had invested all of his efforts in finding methods to naturally enhance the size of women's breasts. He had secured a grant to study the formation of tumors in rats, but in fact had used the money for his secret passion: the application of chemicals and physical stimulation to increase bust size.

Harvard quickly became suspicious of Johnson - not merely due to his obsession with breasts. They had first been tipped off by Johnson's request for graduate assistants. First, he had specified that only female assistants need apply - and secondly, several feminist students had complained that the graduate assistant interviews had been inappropriate, with Johnson asking intimate questions about their breast measurements, their interest in increasing their breast size to outlandish levels, and their willingness to undergo various therapies. An initial investigation had been inconclusive, as Johnson assured the University he was being framed by angry feminists - and indeed, the two women who complained seemed unbalanced and their tales improbable. Johnson had prepared his five assistants for the investigation and each woman assured the University that the interview had been entirely above board. In fact, each of the women had stripped naked for Johnson and allowed him to measure and massage their breasts as part of the interview process - but they kept this information hidden.

Johnson had secured five graduate students to assist him and his notebook reflected the diversity of body types. He also had a sixth assistant, a young man, Gus, who was short and thin with coke-bottle lens glasses.

With suspicion swirling around him, Johnson knew he had to act quickly. He held his first meeting with his students. The women entered his lab and stood in a line, awaiting his instructions.

"Each of you is a pioneer," Johnson began, "blazing a trail that can free women to have the bodies they envision." Some of the women smiled at the thought of their role - others remained stony-faced, nervous and slightly apprehensive at the path before them.

One woman giggled as she thought to herself, "I'm just here to get bigger tits."

Johnson reviewed the research plan in detail, the students listening attentively. His description was highly technical and thus, the women were caught off guard when he quickly announced, "Okay, let's get started - remove your clothing."

The women had already removed their clothing during the interview process, so they had anticipated the need to disrobe, but it was still startling to hear the professor switch so abruptly from technical jargon to what seemed like a primal command. But after their initial shock wore off, the women dutifully removed their clothing and placed their clothes in the plastic totes that were provided to them by Gus.

"The protocol begins," Johnson began. Each woman followed the same process, moving from station to station, with Jolene beginning first. At the first station, Johnson weighed the women and took their measurements. As he barked out the numbers, Gus scrambled to record the data in a spreadsheet. Johnson smiled as he announced, Jenn: "235 pounds." This cow would be his best subject, he thought. He noted her large pendulous breasts streaked with veins - her breasts were already massive and he nearly salivated at the possibility of tripling them in size.

At the second station, each woman was injected with a serum. The serum served several purposes: first, it contained nutrients critical to the growth of breast tissue; secondly, it stimulated milk production, which would further swell the breasts, and last - but not least - it contained a psychotropic drug that would lower their inhibitions while also encouraging greater compliance with authority. Johnson applied the shots and Gus quickly placed gauze and a bandaid on the women.

At the third station, each woman was placed in a private booth and laid on a table. "This may seem overly familiar," Johnson cautioned the women, "But I assure you that what we are about to do is solely in the interest of science." Johnson then massaged the breasts of the women and sucked fiercely on their nipples. He instructed Gus to do the same, so that both breasts could be addressed simultaneously. As Gus continued to suck on Jolene's small breasts, Johnson lifted his head up. "You may find yourself sexually stimulated by this exercise and, if so, I don't want you to feel embarrassment. It's entirely natural and we won't think anything less of your professionalism should you betray the signs of arousal." Jolene nodded seriously at the professor, who then returned to his aggressive sucking of her breasts.

The women reacted to the third station in varied ways. Jolene seemed to grit her teeth during the massage and sucking, while Angie moaned lightly and her nipples became engorged. Tracy had the strongest reaction, writhing on the table and clearly betraying an emerging moistness in her pussy. Jenn softly moaned throughout, smiling at the men and Hitomi released high pitched sighs that Gus found cute and endearing.

The fourth station looked almost like a torture chamber. It was an apparatus designed to serve all five women simultaneously. As each woman completed the third station, they were placed in a harness that held them in place under their arms and legs so that they were hanging down, almost as if they were flying. A "blackout" helmet was then placed on their heads, designed to remove all sensation - sounds, sights and smells. Two cups were placed on each breast and when the machine was switched on, the cups rhythmically pumped the women's breasts. A small "rabbit" vibrator was placed in their vaginas, designed to stimulate their g-spot and clitoris simultaneously. A series of electrical sensors were patched onto the woman at various places to monitor their vitals. It was hard work placing the women into the harnesses - particularly the 235 pound Jenn. Gus and Johnson sat on a bench catching their breath as the machines rhythmically milked and fucked the women.

"These first few sessions will likely not produce any milk," Johnson noted to Gus - pointing to collection jugs that were connected to the breast pumps. "And for the first day, we'll just spend thirty minutes with the machines but we'll gradually build the women up to four hour sessions." Gus nodded. His thoughts on the matter could not be deciphered from his calm demeanor.

The final station was a debriefing zone. Unlike the cold clinical nature of the rest of the laboratory, this station was cozy and brightly decorated. Each woman sat on a comfortable medical chair as Johnson took their vitals and quizzed them about their experience on the machines. "Did you experience orgasms and if so, how many?" he asked the women in a clinical manner. Most of the women had experienced multiple orgasms, but Angie was a difficult case - she noted that she had failed to orgasm and that the rabbit vibrator had irritated her.

"Do you want to drop out of the study?" Johnson challenged her.

"No," she assured him firmly. "I'm committed to the study."

Each woman was given a bag with a meal replacement solution - a high calorie drink they were to consume five times a day. "I cannot stress to you how important it is that you drink all of this solution," Johnson told the women. "You can eat whatever you want in addition to this solution, but you must consume this solution at the prescribed intervals in its entirety." He spoke forcefully and, even though the psychotronic obedience drug had not yet fully accumulated in their system, the women listened respectfully and pledged their adherence to the program.

The regimen continued with full compliance by the women - and on the fifth day, they saw two breakthroughs! First, the women had begun to show signs of breast expansion. Even tiny Jolene had added a full inch to her bust and Jenn had added two inches. Secondly, when the women were in station four, Gus excitedly tapped Johnson on the shoulder. Jenn was expressing milk - it was a small dribble, but Johnson had not expected any milk for at least a week.

After the women had left, Johnson and Gus measured Jenn's milk production. She had produced seven milliliters - a minuscule amount, but success all the same. Using a dropper, Johnson removed the milk from the flask and then, instructing Gus to open his mouth, placed a drop on his tongue. Gus tasted the milk and smiled.

As Gus prepared to depart for the day, Johnson stopped him in the hallway. "This next phase is going to be very interesting - and possibly fun," he informed the young man. "You do like girls, don't you?" he asked.

Gus nodded emphatically. "I do," he said. "I mean, I've never really been with a girl but I want to."

"Good," Johnson told him, patting him on the back. "Well, get some rest. Phase two begins tomorrow."

***

The next day, the women could sense something was different. Instead of progressing directly to station one, Johnson had them wait in formation.

"All of you have seen improvement in your bust size," Johnson told the women. "And this is only the start - you will see far greater improvements." He walked up and down the line, as if examining the women. He stopped and paused.

"But we now get to the difficult part of the study and I need to know your commitment in trust in me is absolute." He stared at the women - all of whom seemed eager to assure him of their commitment. The drugs are working, he thought to himself.

"Do you think I would do anything to harm any of you?" he asked. The women all shook their heads and murmured No.

"Do you think I - or Gus - would do anything if it weren't purely in the interest of science?" he asked the women. Again, they shook their heads and, more loudly, sounded out No.

"Very good," he told them. "We will be introducing a new station."

The women continued the protocol as before, each wondering about the new station. As they made their way to the familiar station five, each began to wonder if there really was an additional station.

"Jolene, you have made fantastic progress," Johnson told her. "You are now a 34B - a far cry from the F-cup breasts you desire, but progress all the same." He placed her hands on her breasts. "And today, for the first time, you expressed milk - five milliliters," he told her. "Alas, your progress has been tremendous, but you are not ready for the additional sixth station. I'm sure with continued perseverance, you can progress to station six." Jolene walked out, carrying her meal replacement formula. She had mixed feelings - joy at her larger bust line, but disappointment in not qualifying for station six. This feeling made her even more committed to follow the program and Johnson's orders completely.

With the exception of Jenn, each of the other women heard a similar story. Angie, though now a 47F, was unable to achieve orgasms during station four and was thus not yet ready for station six. Tracy, now a 37D, had not yet expressed milk. And Hitomi, now a 36C, had been late to Thursday's sessions and thus was not qualified for station six. Each of the women wondered, "What was station six and how can I qualify?"

When Jenn entered station five, Johnson gave her a hug. "Congratulations," he told her. "Out of all of these fine women, you are the only subject that qualified for station six." Jenn felt a surge of happiness, pleased at her achievement. "Your breasts are now a 55H. You are experiencing multiple orgasms in station four. And just today, you produced a full pint of milk. Gus and I could not be prouder of what you've accomplished." Jenn beamed with pride. All of her life, she'd felt like a failure. She'd never been on a date and even though she was good at school, she'd been ostracized by the other students for her weight.

Johnson held her hands firmly. "Are you ready for station six?" he asked her.

Jenn nodded eagerly. "I don't know," Johnson told her. "When I tell you what is involved in station six, I'm going to bet you will just up and quit."

"I won't!" Jenn insisted aggressively. Then, realizing perhaps she had gone too far, she spoke more softly. "I'm committed professor. I'll do whatever you tell me to do."

Johnson took her hand and led her into a new room - one the assistants had never seen before. "The second phase of the program leverages the power of sexuality to augment your breast development," Johnson related. "That is, by having intercourse and ingesting semen, your body will undergo hormonal and physiological responses that will accelerate the effects of the protocol."

Jenn looked in wonder at the large bed in the middle of station six. "You mean I'm going to have sex with you?" she asked.

"And Gus," the professor nodded. "Purely in the interest of science. We'll be recording the session as part of our data protocol," he noted, pointing to a set of video cameras near the bed. "Jenn," he told her, looking into her eyes, "This is where I find out if you are truly committed to the study."

"I am," she stammered. "It's just that, well, I'm a virgin and you'll need to show me what to do."

Johnson smiled and began to remove his clothing. Gus was stunned - the study was certainly unusual, but if he understood Johnson correctly, he was about to have sex with Jenn.

"We'll teach you," Johnson instructed her, positioning her in a kneeling posture. He frowned at Gus, who had not yet disrobed. Gus hurriedly removed his clothes. Johnson placed his hands on Jenn's shoulders and approached her, positioning his cock before her mouth. Obediently, Jenn opened her mouth and Johnson plunged his erect penis into her mouth.

"A few minutes of me," Johnson explained, thrusting in and out of her mouth, "and then a few minutes of Gus." Consulting his watch, Johnson gave Jenn a few more thrusts and then pulled out.

Gus stood stupidly, his cock semi-erect. Johnson pointed at the spot he had vacated and Gus scrambled over. "Take Gus's cock into your mouth and suck and stroke it," Johnson commanded. Jenn complied and Gus quickly became erect.

Gus couldn't believe it, he was getting his first blowjob. Remembering what Johnson did, he held Jenn's face gently in his hands and thrust his hips, driving his cock in and out of her mouth. "Roll your tongue over his cock as it enters your mouth," Johnson instructed. Jenn complied and this pushed Gus beyond the point of no return. He froze as spasms of cum shot from his cock. Jenn felt like someone had opened a fire hose inside of her mouth. "Don't stop," Johnson shouted - whether his instruction was to Jenn or Gus was unclear, but Gus resumed his thrusts, gripping Jenn's head more tightly as he continued to ejaculate. "Drink it all down," Johnson instructed Jenn, patting her on the shoulder. She looked up at him and seemed to nod and swallow. Gus began to withdraw but Johnson pushed him back into position. "No, it's important than Jenn get all of your semen," he instructed.

Gus could feel his cock becoming limp. "Suck more forcefully," Johnson instructed Jenn. "I want you to get as much of Gus's semen as you can." Jenn began to suck aggressively. "Very good," Johnson told her. "Okay, you can withdraw," he told Gus.

Johnson fetched a glass of orange juice and handed it to Jenn. "You did magnificently," he told her. "We'll see if Gus can recover quickly enough to re-engage," he told her. Jenn felt proud of herself for bringing Gus to orgasm and she opened her mouth, preparing to suck Johnson's cock.

"No, we'll move onto the next set of activities," Johnson told her. He lay her on the bed and instructed Gus to get between her legs. "Lick her vagina," Johnson told him. "If she moans, keep doing what you are doing. If she flinches, move to something else." Gus obeyed.

Johnson took a small bottle of lubricant and covered the insides of Jenn's large breasts. "Push your breasts together," he commanded her. Jenn pressed her breasts together and Johnson began to rhythmically fuck her tits. "This is called mammary sex," Johnson informed her, "and it is great for stimulating breast growth. I would encourage you to find several men and engage in this activity multiple times a day."

"But how do I find men to do this?" Jenn asked him. Johnson smiled. "Shh," he told her and he lengthened his strokes so that his cock banged against her chin. "Tilt your head down and then open your mouth so you can suck my cock at the end of each stroke." Jenn tilted her head down and Johnson began to simultaneously fuck her tits and mouth. Her tits were so large that by pushing them forward, he could plunge nearly half of his eight inch cock into her mouth.

Johnson quickened his pace and, feeling an orgasm approaching, moved forward and burrowed further into her mouth so that she could fully swallow his orgasm. His eight inches nearly entered her mouth fully, hitting the back of her throat. Jenn felt like she might gag or choke, but she relaxed and just as she felt a reasonable sense of calm, she felt chaotic spasms of ejaculate blasting inside of her. "Oh!" Johnson cried out. "I love science!"

He continued to lightly thrust his cock into her mouth. "Drink it all down," he urged her. "All of it." Jenn nodded slightly without ceasing to suck. "Very good," he told her, removing his cock from her mouth. "You did very good," he repeated. Jenn smiled at his appreciation.

"Let's see how Gus is doing," Johnson mused, petting the side of Jenn's face. Jenn had been so caught up in accommodating Johnson's cock that she had forgotten about Gus. She could feel his tongue sliding around her vagina. "He's erect again," Johnson announced.

"Gus, you will have mammary intercourse with Jenn while I prepare her for conventional intercourse," Johnson instructed. Gus straddled Jenn and, with her breasts pushed together, began to fuck her tits. Meanwhile, Johnson performed cunnilingus on Jenn. More skilled than Gus, Johnson brought Jenn quickly to orgasm.

Johnson could hear Gus moaning. "Gus, you will have to stop," he instructed the young man. "Come here," he directed Gus to reposition himself between Jenn's large thighs. "You will place your penis in Jenn's vagina and thrust until you ejaculate into her vagina."

"But I'm not on birth control!" Jenn cried out. Johnson instructed Gus to begin as he placed his hands gently on Jenn's shoulders.

"Pregnancy will enlarge your breasts further and produce more milk. We can then abort the fetus." Jenn nodded, but she also seemed worried and sad.

"You are a beautiful woman who is becoming even more beautiful every day," Johnson told her. In the afterglow of her orgasm, Jenn felt like she would do anything for the professor. Johnson kissed her while he massaged her breasts. Meanwhile, after five or six thrusts, Gus climaxed once more. "Good lad," Johnson noted.

After showering, the research team left the building.

***

The next day, Johnson informed the women during lineup that only one had qualified for station six. And then with fanfare, he asked that woman to step forward. Timidly, Jenn stepped forward. She had spent her life blending in, trying to avoid attention. It seemed strange to be called out as a success.

"Some of you will get to station six and not have the commitment to follow the program completely," Johnson noted. "Jenn here showed not only strong commitment, but true dedication. Her performance in station six was simply excellent." Jenn blushed and the other women felt a tremendous envy.

The women's compliance with the protocol was stronger than ever. They moved swiftly from station to station and addressed the professor with tremendous respect. Finally, in station five, they received their eagerly awaited news.

"Jolene," I cannot stress how pleased we are with your performance," Johnson noted, nodding to Gus. "You are now a full 35C - you've grown two cup sizes. Regrettably, you still do not qualify for station six, but with the progress you are making, I think you will achieve station six shortly."