The Expansion Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tracy, I am going to test your commitment," Johnson told her, just as he had told Jolene.

"Yeah?" Tracy asked. "How are you going to do that?" Wordlessly, Johnson applied lube to her asshole. "Oh, you're going to fuck me in the ass - I'm down for that."

The professor smiled and began to fuck her ass. He could see Gus brighten in anticipation.

The crew showered and Jenn was disappointed that the professor didn't seem to be paying much attention to her. Instead he was talking to Gus, planning the next day. She walked up to the professor. "Did I do okay today?" she meekly asked him.

The professor paused and looked at his prize subject. Her breasts were magnificent. They now hung down past her belly and seemed like they were at risk of detaching from her body. "You did better than okay," he told her.

"I just want to please you," she told him. She kneeled before him and, taking his limp cock in her mouth, began to apply all the lessons she had learned from Hitomi. The professor had begun to stop her, but hesitated, enjoying the warmth of her mouth.

"Here," the professor instructed her, leaning her against the wall of the shower. "He lifted her leg and, parting her pussy, entered her, building his thrusts to a steady crescendo. Jenn moaned, enjoying his cock and enjoying his attention. The professor let go of her leg but remained inside of her, violently ramming up against her from behind, the fat young woman pressed against the side of the shower, water cascading down her back. The professor inserted his hands so that he held her breasts and he continued to thrust against her. With a groan he released, and began to ejaculate deep into her cavernous pussy. Jenn spun around and took his still spurting cock in her mouth, and sucked him dry. Standing up, the professor took his finger and scooped up a stray strand of ejaculate that had landed across her chin. Slowly, almost maternally, he fed it to her and she greedily sucked on his finger.

"That girl never stops working!" Hitomi laughed.

***

Several of the women had blown past their desired cup size, but no one was eager to leave the protocol. Where would this end, Gus wondered. Jenn was now an outrageous 72T. Her breasts were now 20 inches larger than the width of her band and she required custom bras. Her breasts also sagged down heavily, with her distended nipples pointing to the floor. If it hadn't been for her commitment to the professor, she would have ended the study. Her breasts were uncomfortable and clothes didn't fit properly. Her breasts were so large and pendulous that she looked like she was grotesquely obese. Only those who had seen her naked realized that, while heavy, the bulk of her weight was now in her breasts. Other people just thought she was fat because clothes looked shapeless on her. Jenn wondered where this protocol would go. Would her breasts hang below her knees? In her last milking, she had produced a full two gallons of milk and she found that to support this production, the professor had increased her meal supplement to eight times the original supply. It was a chore simply to down the fluid.

Hitomi's breasts were now 44K shaped torpedos. Unlike Jenn, she loved her new breasts and the attention she received. She either wore tight fitting clothes with small bras or loose shirts with no bras. Jolene's friends no longer recognized her. Her large breasts were disproportionate to her tiny frame, as all of her weight gain went to her breasts.

Jenn took the professor aside and, reluctantly, told him about her problems with her breasts. He thoughtfully scratched his chin and then told her. "I have an idea, but I need some thinking on it to flesh it out."

The protocol again went smoothly but with a surprise. Angie had not one but four orgasms, each so powerful she nearly shook free from the harness. It was as if a dam had burst and her shouts could be heard throughout the laboratory. Now all of the women qualified for station six.

"Are you committed to achieving the Z-cup dream you established for yourself?" the professor asked Jenn.

"Do you want me to?" she asked him.

"Oh god, yes," he told her. "I want you to get as big as possible."

She looked into his eyes and smiled. "Yes, I'm committed," she told him, thinking all the while, "I love you."

"Here's my idea," he told her. "We have to take the pressure off your body. You can barely support your breasts now. What I am proposing is that we keep you in your harness much of the day with your breasts hanging down freely. We'll feed you through a tube and we'll give you short breaks where we'll transport you to the bed for your sexual activities. We can even hook up a device so you can urinate and defecate without moving."

The professor looked at her. "You'll be my pet and live with me. I"ll give you everything you need and together we'll make your breasts as large as possible. What do you say?" he asked her. "Will you be my pet?"

Jenn paused. Her time with the professor was the happiest time of her life. She knew that if she committed to the plan, she'd never have a normal existence. But a normal existence had made her miserable. She'd never been so happy and she felt compelled to see how large her breasts could get. "I do," she told him.

Station six was the best yet. The professor had invited over ninety six men, thirty-six of whom had deposited multiple loads in Jenn and twenty-four of whom had climaxed multiple times in Hitomi. Jolene was now up to sixteen men and Tracy and taken on a full twenty men without any difficulty.

At first, Angie had resisted station six, but the professor had reminded her of how much progress the other girls had made. "You've nearly stalled. The sexual stimulation phase is critical to your progress," he told her. Minutes later, he was climaxing in her mouth and ass.

***

After showering, the professor led Jenn to her harness. As she now weighed two hundred ninety-eight pounds, it took both Gus and the professor to fit her into her harness. She slumped into the harness as the professor hooked up the feeding machines, suction cups and special vibrators that also doubled as catheters to remove waste. Jenn's breasts hung down a good fourteen inches, flopping freely below her body.

***

Day thirteen should have been, in scientific terms, a success. But it had a human cost - oh what a human cost. Jolene, slender and once an A-cup, was now a 46K, her breasts sprouting forth from her slim body. Angie had seen immediate improvement from station six and proudly showed her fellow assistants her 56K tits. Tracy had blossomed to a 46L and Hitomi was now an outrageous 49P. But when Jenn was retrieved from the machine, it was as though her mind was gone. She smiled stupidly at the professor. When spoken to, her eyes seemed to reflect some kind of recognition, but she no longer spoke. Moreover, her breasts were now a Z-cup and she could not even stand. Her breasts were so large, they drooped below her knees. The other women looked horrified.

"We all knew this was a risk," the professor noted. The women sadly nodded their heads.

"What do we do now?" Jolene asked.

"We'll have to end the protocol," the professor noted grimly.

"Man, I was just starting to grow!" Angie complained. "I got fucked in the ass for nothing!"

"You came here as a 44D and you leave here as a 56K - I'd hardly say that was nothing!" the professor noted.

"I wanted to be a P-Cup," she noted bitterly.

"What happens to Jenn?" Hitomi asked.

"I'll care for her. I'll see if I can help her recover."

After taking final measurements, the women solemnly left the building. The men who were waiting were disappointed to hear that the protocol was ending.

Gus and the professor put Jenn back in the harness. The professor was partly true to his word - he did continue to feed and care for Jenn. But it was hard to argue that he was trying to help her recover. He continued to apply his treatments to her, intensifying the protocol. On day 27, Harvard University officials raided the laboratory. They found Jenn in her harness, all three hundred forty pounds of her - her breasts now an outrageous 138 AAZ, massive udders that hung down nearly two feet from her body. The police were called in and the professor and Gus were arrested. Part of the incriminating evidence was the professor's extensive video collection. The final video was a scene of Jenn, laying on her side, her mammaries jutting out from her like massive cow udders, satisfying a group of four hundred men, who took turns having sex with her and ejaculating in her throat and other orifices. As the men fucked her tits, milk seeped out from her breasts, lubricating their tit fuck. The professor pet her gently as she dutifully swallowed cumblast after cumblast. The four hour orgy contained nearly 800 ejaculations and at the end of the session, Jenn lay beached on a mat, sperm dribbling out of her mouth, pussy and anus. The investigators also found in the laboratory a giant refrigerator with massive storage containers of milk. Apparently, by reconstructing the records, Jenn had advanced her milk production to eight gallons a day. To this day, Jenn remains in a mute state, though when she is shown a photo of the professor she smiles and her nipples become engorged. She is constantly milked - without this activity her breasts swell and become painful. Currently, her caretakers are evaluating the best treatment for her. The only time she appears happy is when she is engaged in sexual relations and one consideration is for her to become a sexual slave at a prison camp.

The remaining women in the study all lead fulfilled lives and swear by the professor's regimen and the positive impact it's had on their lives. Jolene, now confident, runs her own business and is a millionaire several times over. Angie has married a professional basketball player and has two children and a happy and wealthy home. Tracy is an adult film star, bringing home hundreds of thousands of dollars from films and stripping. And Hitomi is the highest priced escort in North America, working two to three days each month, making in excess of twelve thousand dollars a night. Now that the prison permits conjugal visits, the women, with the exception of Angie, visit the Professor and Gus once a month and engage in torrid sexual relations, so thankful are they for the positive impact he's made in their lives.

After 10 months, Gus was released for good behavior. He visited Jenn's parents and helped them with legal proceedings to claim guardianship of Jenn. Gus cares for Jenn, using the harness and protocol designed by the professor. Gus funds this operation by charging men money to have sex with Jenn and Gus and Jenn's parents split the proceeds from this service. Jenn is well cared for and seems happy. On a typical day, she has sex with 70 to 80 men, generating nearly two and half million dollars in revenue per year from john fees alone. On top of that, her website contributes another seven and one half million dollars. Jenn's milk brings in another $250,000 a year, mostly from Japanese businessmen. As a result, Gus and Jenn's parents live very comfortably. At this time, Gus is exploring the launch of a commercial operation similar to the professor's research project. The professor will be out of prison in six months; his case attracted significant news and he receives nearly four hundred letters a day from women who seek advice on breast enlargement.