The Expectant Rape Victim

Story Info
Angel makes a rape-date, but direction unclear.
2.4k words
4.54
34.7k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spit this out in about an hour and haven't given it any edit. Reason being, I think I may have written something very much like it before. I just can't remember if it was published. Anyway, a silly, hardcore romp, with a forced theme. Throwing it in fetish.

*****

Floor 2. Number 23. She left the door ajar and had some music playing, as she had promised. It was jazz, rather than something more boisterous, but it was plenty loud. I quickly scanned the staircase, and up and down the hall. This was my third experience doing this and every time, I'm always nervous in the beginning. Shaking a bit, I pulled the ski-mask over my face, and then tightened my gloves. Taking a deep breath in, I exhaled and then barged through the door. I kicked it so hard, it bounced back, slamming closed.

The woman was in her robe and screamed, jerking around to see me, just as I was upon her. Quickly, I threw my hand over her mouth and whipped her around, lifting her from the floor. She was trying to bite and scream, grunting and moaning as I fought to shut her mouth and control her.

"Gonna give me a hard time with this, huh, Angel?" I whispered into her hear. "It won't do you any good!" I snatched her bloused aside, revealing one very shapely breast. Although Angel had described herself as petite in our email exchanges (and that description was indeed accurate), she had much larger breasts than I expected. She was very slim around the waist, and considering she was short, not too heavy to manage. I pulled her back, away from the table and threw her to the floor. With her back to me, I pounced down on her, lifting the robe above her ass. "Good, no panties to have to rip off," I said.

"What?! No! Please, mister. Don't. I'm begging you."

As promised, Angel was putting up a fight. Her safe word was "indigo" and if it was muttered in any way, I was going to quit on the spot. The last girl I did this with, called out her safe word about two minutes into it, but after I stopped, she asked to start over again. It didn't have quite the same spark of authenticity, but it was still fun.

I hoisted Angel's hips up and reached to her crotch, rubbing hard. She was soaking wet. Even more than the first woman I got with. That was a stranger I met on a message board, where people look for relationships. Her name was Kathy and she asked if we could forego a formal relationship, and instead, role-play. She only wanted it done once, and then she never wanted to see me again. Being single and always horny, I took Kathy up on the offer, and had so much fun, posted an ad myself, offering a safe way for other women to experience a rape fantasy. It took two weeks for the first legitimate response to come through. Angel's came through about a week later.

"I wanna see your titties swing, while I fuck you," I said. I promised Angel I would talk dirty, so I needed to fulfill my end of the agreement.

"No, mister, please," she kicked back at me.

"Why are you giving me a hard time?" I yelled, stripping her of the robe entirely, which made her swing around in a half turn, facing me. She looked convincingly terrified, playing along. I unsnapped my belt and dropped my pants. "Now get down on your knees and suck my cock."

Angel was shaking, shifting her eyes from mine to my cock and back. "Please, sir. Don't make me do that. I get... I get..."

"You best get busy, before I make it hard on you."

She quickly dropped down to her knees and took my stiff rod in her right hand, moaning softly in her hand. Slowly, she looked up to me again. "Mister, I'm scared. What are you going to do?"

"Make you suck my cock like the slut you are."

The woman's body flinched in response to the dirty talk, and she moaned again, almost a "yes" escaping from her lips. "Sir, I'm not a slut." I felt her hand grip tighter on my cock as she spoke. "Please don't make me do this."

"Don't make me have to slap you. Perhaps you'd like my belt on your ass?"

Angel mentioned she sometimes engaged in spanking role-play, but it wasn't something we had formally agreed to. I thought, perhaps that is what she would want, but then I felt her lips over the head of my cock. Quickly, I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in deeper. "MMmmmphh!" she cried.

"Take it all in, Angel. I've been following you. Wanting to get my cock in you, ever since the day I saw you!" This bit was Angel's request. At some point in her life, she had a stalker. Fortunately, she and her family resolved the situation somehow, but she had always wondered what could have happened, had he had his way with her. This is why she came to me. "I know you're a little cock-sucking whore,..." I yelled, "... so I need you to take it all in. Work it. If you're good enough, maybe I won't fuck you."

Now she moaned louder than ever, and I noticed she was rubbing her clit fast with her left hand. She really did get off on this fantasy.

I began pumping even faster, making her choke and gag intermittently, "Not bad, you filthy slut, but I want to fuck those titties. Get them up here... now!"

"Y... yes, sir," she said, pulling her mouth off my cock. She picked her breasts up, squeezing them together, and placed my cock between them. I'm not exactly small, so as she slowly began pumping, the head of my cock hit her chin now and then.

"You like big, fat cocks between your tits, don't you?" I whispered, grabbing her hair, tugging gently toward me, making her look me in the eyes. She darted them away, to the floor, but nodded softly, almost tearing up. "And you like big, fat cocks in your pussy, too, don't you? That's why you didn't suck my cock very good. So that I'll fuck you instead, isn't that right?"

The woman's brow curled, and this time she did face me. "No, sir, I swear. Really, I tried! I promise. Let me do it again. I don't want you to fuck me!"

"Oh, yeah, is that why you were masturbating like a little, depraved slut, while you were sucking me off?"

"You.. you saw that?"

"Of course I saw that! Now shut the fuck up and bend over. Or I'm not going to bother wearing a condom!" This, of course, was untrue, but meant to keep up the air of authenticity in the danger of it all.

Angel dropped back down, and took her mouth in my cock like someone who hadn't eaten in five days. Fast, she was sliding her lips back and forth over my shaft, squeezing tighter, working her hand and mouth together.

"Oh, that is better, you cock-starved slut... but I still want your pussy."

Her mouth was still over my cock, and the sound was muffled, but she was clearly screaming, "Noooo!" working even harder and faster to get me off. It made her tits swing like mad, and I saw juices pouring to the hardwood floor beneath her legs.

I yanked her off my cock, zipping her around, grabbing her at the hips and pulling, while pushing on her back with my other arm. I had her bent at the waist, but she was too short to easily enter and fuck comfortably. Picking her up at the waist, I plopped her on one of the kitchen tables, on her knees, with her ass facing me. I shifted it up a bit, for the perfect position.

Practiced enough to make it look easy, I took a condom out of my shirt pocket and chewed off one end of the packaging. I pulled the rubber out, letting the rest drop to floor. In another swift motion, I had it on and ready to go.

"Soft or hard?" I asked.

"Soft... plea-"

I shoved it in all the way, pushing in, while firmly pulling her hips towards me. She cried aloud, and I felt her cum instantly on my cock, the walls of her vagina tightening and quivering from the unexpected climax. "You sick, fucking slut!" I yelled, as I began pumping, harder than I had originally planned, but Angel seemed like that's what she liked.

Within ten seconds of the furious pumping, she came again, making me only want to drive it into her faster. She came a third and fourth when I was at the fastest pace I could manage. I was sweating profusely, even though we'd been at it for only a couple minutes.

"I'm going to blow my load!" I yelled. "It's a shame to waste it in the condom. Why don't you take it in your throat?"

Now this was up to her entirely. Angel and I hadn't made any per-arrangements regarding where or how I would climax, but we did agree that anything we improvised, the other could go with, or suggest something else, or call the safe word entirely. Angel went with this one. "Yes," she cried, sobbing, as her body was still shaking with my cock deep inside her. "Cum on my face. Cum in my mouth. Whatever you want..."

She looked defeated. Like she had given in to the orgasms, hence she must give into everything else. I assumed she would say "indigo" and stop the game if she needed, so I whipped her around, dropping her head to cock, as I ripped off the condom. I quickly grabbed my shaft, pumping fast, knowing it would only be seconds away.

Angel looked at me. "On my face, then?"

"You look disappointed. Would you rather have me fill your mouth with my cum?"

Angel dropped her head, looking down and slowly shrugged. "Um... if you want to?"

"You have to ask for it," I said, holding back my eruption. "Tell me, you want me to fill your mouth with my cum."

Angel amost pouted, frowning, as if she was upset she had to reveal such a harsh truth. "Fine. Please fill my mouth with your cum."

On the edge and acting fast, I snatched her by the hair and shoved my cock deep into her open mouth, just as I unloaded one stream of cum after another. Again, Angel raced to fuck herself, as her mouth was taking my cock. I heard her struggling to take it all, by my third or fourth rope of sperm, and she coughed, spitting a bit out the edges of her lips. I heard her cry in pleasure, as she climaxed again, more juices splattering beneath her. Finally, I pushed her off my cock, dropping her to the floor.

"Why?" she cried, softly. "Why?"

"I started laughing. Usually, by the end of it, we break character. Perhaps Angel wanted me to keep up the charade? I decided to ask, "Because you're a slut, and you asked for it."

She began curling up into a ball. "No, I didn't. I never asked for it." I had to admit, Angel was better at role-playing a rape victim than any of my past partners. Albeit, I haven't had that many... yet. "Why?" she continued to cry. "I was trying to be good..."

Now, I was a bit confused. The clue was subtle, but enough to ask. "Angel Vasquez, right?"

"What? Who? Angel? What about Angel?" The nude woman shifted up her elbows, her amazing breasts facing me clearly.

"You're Angel Vasquez?"

The woman sniffled. "I know Angel. She's in the other building."

"Wait. What building?"

"Building two," the woman pointed to her window, before wiping her eyes with her forearm. My cock was still out, hanging low, not two feet from her face. She was staring at it, and breathing heavy. "She's in room 23 over there."

I leapt back, my heart sinking to my feet. "Oh, my god!" I cried. "You're not Angel Vasquez?"

"No, I said that! She's in the next building over."

I ripped off my ski mask and knelt down next to the woman, taking her by the shoulders. My cock was still out, and perhaps I should have pulled my pants back up first, but I was frantic. "Ma'am, I am so, so very sorry. I.. Oh, my, this is going to be very hard to explain. I had arranged to act out a rape role-play with Angel Vasquez. I called you... well, her... by name, remember? When I first started?"

"When you said 'Angel' I thought you were using some derogatory name, or pet name or something. Fuck, you were attacking me! Angel and I are acquaintances, but not good friends. I have no idea what kinks she is into!" The man shifted again, facing me even more. Her pussy was shaved completely. She had a stunning figure, and now that we weren't fighting and kicking each other, I got a better look at it, than ever.

However, I was far too upset to appreciate it, almost in tears, and trembling like mad. I dropped back to the floor, on my ass, as I took in the realization of what I had done. I was shaking my head, almost in shock. "I am so.. so.. sorry. You should never have gone thro-"

The woman interrupted me, "Are you telling me you and Angel arranged for this? In advance?"

"Yes," I nodded, unable to look her in the eye.

"I see. This was your first time doing it with her?"

"Yes! Of course! Otherwise, I would have known. I swear, ma'am, I a-"

"My name is Brenda." She was still naked, and her skin flushed red, but she seemed to be getting a sense of dignity back. "What's yours?"

"Robert. Robert Philson."

"Robert. You will speak a word of this to no one." Cum was stuck around her lips and cheeks, but regardless, she spoke with an assertive power. "You and I are going to see Angel, and if she authenticates this story, I will let this go."

"Wait, really? Ma'am, I feel awful. You don't have to do-"

"I just want to be sure what you are telling me is truth."

I understood that, and thankfully, it was. Just then, my phone buzzed. I hesitated answering, but reached over and glanced at the name. "It's a message from Angel," I said, excitedly. "Probably wondering why I haven't shown up."

I unlocked the screen and read the message from Angel.

**Thank you!! That was amazing!!**

I looked back to Brenda, "Uh... this is going to be difficult to believe, but..."