The Experience At The Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stay seated in your lap with your cock resting inside of me, while we both catch our breaths. You look at your wristwatch and notice that the movie will be over soon, you had to check how long the movie has been running, since you know nothing of the plot playing on the screen. After a little bit of time has passed, I lift myself off you, your cock falls from my pussy. You regret this for you wished to stay inside of me forever. I correct my clothing and sit in your old seat, I gather my purse and other belongings, and then the credits on the movie start to roll. I realize what I have just done and am embarrassed, I do not want to face you in the light. I am up out of the seat, before you can say wait, then the other movie goers start to move, you correct your own clothing get up and go to the aisle, but I am at the door of the theater. You push your way through the crowd and get to the doors, but you see me gone passed the concession stand and on my way to the main doors. There is no way you could catch me. You know I am gone possibly never to be seen again, you wish I would have stayed so you could have asked for my phone number, my address, asked for my hand in marriage, or even just ask to be able to fuck me every night for the rest of your life. But, you think at least this day has finally improved, big time.

THE END

12