The Experience Ch. 01

Story Info
Emma explores spending some time in a prison-emulation.
1.5k words
4.15
15.2k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OfficerM
OfficerM
16 Followers

***This is part one of a larger story series I have begun writing. I ultimately see this series being three-to-four parts long***

_______________

"So, tell me what this experience includes," said Emma as she sat across the desk from Peter.

"Absolutely," said Peter, "As I'm sure you read quite a bit on the website about what we offer here it's for people who wish to have a prison experience without actually having a prison record to go along with it. There are also some slightly better amenities, though we've designed the experience to be as real and life-like as possible. However, if at any point you wish to end the experience, inform a staff member as such and we will end everything quickly and without question. I've had the business open four years now and only once has anyone ended it early because they didn't want to continue.

"Once you check in, you will be frisked and changed into a prison uniform. All covered in the cost. Unlike a real prison, you can choose if you want a male or female officer to perform the intake procedure. We have very professional staff who treat the process professionally and seriously. At no point during it will it be referred to as a game or something you've opted to experience. Many of our staff our former prison staff and therefore are familiar with these processed. I used to be a prison warden. Everyone here is trained in how to treat it and how to behave professionally.

"Once the intake procedure is complete, a mug-shot will be taken, in your uniform. This picture will be yours to keep. Our staff has strict confidentiality and it will never be released to anyone else without written consent from you. Next, you will be given your own cell where you will be confined eighteen hours per day. You will receive one hour per day in our exercise yard. We have an indoor facility as well in case of poor weather. You will be required to participate in this hour of exercise You will also have five hours per day in the common area of the cell block, though, if you wish, can spend additional time in your cell The common area has a small library as well as board game sets - chess, checkers, backgammon, and such.

"Your cell will have a toilet and a sink and you will be given clean towels. You will have a cot in your cell. Each cell is designed like a standard prison cell.

"We do have private showers. You inform a staff member that you wish to shower and you will be escorted there, in full restraints, and allowed to shower in private. Obviously, real prisons don't have this privacy, so it's one way where the experience differs, however, we do limit your time to complete the shower."

"What about communication with the outside," Emma asked.

"Your cell phone is confiscated upon checking in," said Peter. "However, bring a charger. It will be kept on and fully charged. We have a staff member monitoring the devices of all guests in case an emergency call or text comes in which will then be relayed to you. I've only seen two experiences end due to emergencies, however."

"What are callers told if it's not an emergency?"

"Your privacy is fully respected and kept. They will be simply told that you are unavailable and will call back when you can. We do encourage all guests to inform their friends and family that they are somewhere where their access to phone, email, and texts is severely limited so as to avoid friends and family getting worried."

Emma nodded.

"The experience is yours to treat as you wish. You can decide to be a 'model prisoner' or you can decide to be the troublemaker. You can break rules and be sent to our solitary confinement wing. The experience is yours and you will pay well for it so we expect you to treat it in a way that you'll enjoy it. Did you read some of the experiences and reviews on the website?" he asked.

"I did," said Emma. "Every review praised it as an unforgettable experience. There wasn't much available in terms of pricing, though."

"Pricing varies by length of stay. Due to the expense involved in creating this experience, we don't accept guests for less than a week stay. A week-long experience begins at $2,500. Longer stays obviously see a price increase, but the longer you stay, the better the value. Two weeks is at $4,000. A month long stay is $7,500."

"What's the longest someone has stayed?"

"We had a guest due a two-month experience, once. Once a request for longer than a month is made, we do some price negotiation. However, for any experience, we do require payment in advance and everything is non-refundable."

"Have you ever had any repeat guests?"

"We've had a few. We've even had one young lady come to us once per year for each of the four years we've been open."

Emma nodded, thinking.

"What does the pricing include" she asked.

"The price will include the full cost of your stay, including meals which will be served in your cell. It also includes your uniform which you will get to keep at the end of your experience. You will also get to keep a pair of handcuffs and a pair of leg irons. However, during your stay, all applications and removal of restraints will be performed by one of our guard staff members. You also get to keep a copy of your mugshot. We also create and document a file of your stay here with your behavior, infractions, punishments for infractions. It will even document your 'sentence' start and end dates."

Emma sat back again, thinking for a few moments.

"So, I'm assuming for some people this can be a fetish experience," she said. "Are...well, I guess in prison, the term 'conjugal visits' is used, so are conjugal visits allowed?"

Peter nodded, understanding.

"We do know that for some people this can be an experience to provide a level of sexual arousal. And, our staff will not stop...self-gratification. Keep in mind, there is some public exposure in that staff can see these things, so that decision is up to you. When we first started, we didn't have conjugal visits as an option. However, it was in high demand, so two years ago, we did expand a little bit and we have five private cells in an extra wing where our guests can have conjugal visits during their stay. However, again, due to the expense, this requires extra laundering, we only offer this option to guests staying for two weeks or more. If you stay two weeks, you can have one such visit. You can have two if you stay a month. We also require that if you intend to exercise this, you set a date and time for this to occur when you plan your visit."

Emma nodded.

"I feel kind of ashamed even asking about it."

"Don't feel ashamed at all," said Peter. "Like I said, we completely understand that this can be meant to be an arousing experience for some people. Honestly, we've found that most people who sign up for this experience derive some kind of sexual pleasure from it. And our guest demographic tends to be about eighty percent women and twenty percent men. I do always like to ask potential guests, what are you looking to get out of this experience?"

Emma thought for a second.

"Well, I think it's pretty clear that there's a sexual fetish component for me. Being under the control and command of someone else. I've also always wondered what it's like to be in prison."

"Well, our staff will never make it a sexual experience," Peter said. "As I mentioned, we designed it to be a prison emulation experience. If you experience sexual pleasure from the experience, that is your...it's your experience to take from as you will. If you wish to include conjugal visits as part of the experience, again, it's your experience. From our staff point of view though, it's designed to be treated as a full-prison emulation."

"How many guests do you typically have at once?"

"First, actually, I should say, that I should top using the term 'guests.' Once you sign up and then check in, you are referred to as a 'prisoner.' So, we typically have four to five prisoners at any given time. Again, most of the time, they are female. Which means they can interact with fellow prisoners. The male demographic hasn't completely hatched onto the idea yet. We still offer it to men, but we don't feel they get the same out of the experience as women do. Right now, we do have one male prisoner, though he's nearing the end of his stay. There are currently four other female prisoners with us."

Emma sat silently for a couple of moments.

"I think I'd like to do a month-long stay," she said, finally.

Peter smiled nodded and opened up a desk drawer and pulled out a stack of forms.

"Great. Let's schedule and do some planning for your experience, then," he said. "When would you like to have this begin?"

OfficerM
OfficerM
16 Followers