The Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma's prison simulation experience begins.
1.5k words
4.07
17.1k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OfficerM
OfficerM
16 Followers

***I hope people will find Part 2 to be a bit more exciting. Part 1 had a lot of exposition and setup but Part 2 began to be a bit more titillating to write. As a fetish story, I am trying to build it up and hold off on a true sex scene for a while, though I would like to end up having about two such scenes. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments. (Oh, and if you haven't already, don't forget to start with Part 1!)***

________________

Three weeks after her meeting with Peter, Emma pulled into the parking lot of the facility located in rural Ohio at six a.m. on a Monday morning. She stopped the engine of her car and got out, locking the car and then placing the keys into her small handbag. She was approached by a man and a woman each dressed in a guard uniform.

"Emma Cargill?" said the woman.

"Yes," she responded.

"Face your car and place your hands on the roof of it, please."

They didn't wait for a response. The female guard spun her around and pushed her against the car. She placed her hands on the roof and the woman pulled her arms behind her back and handcuffed her. With her purse still hanging off her shoulder, they took her by the arms and led her into the facility.

She looked around as she entered. She hadn't seen this area or been given a tour three weeks ago. The business office was on the other side of the facility and she'd been told to park on this other side when she came to check in. The facility was quite large. While Emma had been told that they usually only had four or five prisoners at a time, it seemed they were intent and confident in expansion. It was large enough that they could easily accommodate fifteen.

She was led into the intake area of the prison and she was sat down in a cold metal folding chair next to a desk. The male guard left the room and she was alone in the room with the female guard. Emma felt her stand behind her and she felt the handcuffs being removed from her wrist. The guard took her handbag from her shoulder and set it on the desk.

"Alright, Ms. Cargill. Stand up, step over to the wall please. Raise your arms above your head, place them on the wall, spread your legs shoulder width apart."

Emma stood up as instructed and brushed her sandy blonde hair back with one hand and walked to the wall. As she did, she looked at the name on the nametag of the guard and saw that her last name was Willis. Emma assumed the position that Ms. Willis had told her to stand in and began preparing herself to participate in the experience.

"Emma Cargill," said Ms. Willis, reading from her file. "Age 25, hair blonde, eyes green, height five-foot-eight-inches. Weight 96 pounds." She closed the file and set it on her desk and walked behind Emma.

"Okay, Ms. Cargill, I need you to remain still for me please."

Ms. Willis stood behind her and Emma felt her hands on her hips. Her body tingled as Ms. Willis began moving her hands up her body, patting her down. She even patted Emma's bare arms where the sleeves of her blouse stopped. Then, her hands ran under and over Emma's breasts and finally patted them from the front.

"I'm not used to another woman having her hands on me like this," said Emma quietly.

"Were you instructed to speak?" said Ms. Willis.

"Sorry, ma'am," Emma replied. She suppressed a smile.

Ms. Willis' hands were back on her hips and patting her buttocks. They moved down and patted her bare legs beneath the line of her skirt. Then one hand slide up each of her thighs and ran between her legs around the curve of her crotch. She began breathing deeper. She felt Ms. Willis slip two fingers inside of her and she instinctively closed her legs but Ms. Willis used her strong hands to push them back open again. She then stood up behind her.

"Turn around and face me, please," she instructed. "Arms down to your sides."

Emma did as she was told.

"Open your mouth wide. I need to see above and below your tongue."

Emma opened her mouth and Ms. Willis looked inside of it shining a penlight and examining closely. She then nodded giving Emma permission to close her mouth. She handed Emma an empty plastic bag and Emma decided to start playing back with the experience.

"What the hell is this for?" she said, acting out a defiant tone.

"Don't take that attitude with me," said Ms. Willis. "If you ask a question you do so respectfully, understood? Now, I need you to undress entirely. Place your clothes, shoes, jewelry, lingerie, everything all into that bag. Move it."

"Like...here in front of you," Emma asked.

"That's right."

Emma shrugged and slipped off her blouse and her skirt and folded them neatly and placed them into the bag. She reached around her back and unhooked her bra and then slid the shoulder straps off and dropped the bra into the bag. She kicked off her shoes and then pulled her panties away from her waist. She removed her earrings and placed everything into the bag and stood fully naked in front of Ms. Willis.

She was feeling completely exposed. And while it was turning her on, she reminded herself that all of this was voluntary and she couldn't imagine what this must be like for someone who hadn't signed up for it.

"Okay," said Ms. Willis. "Place your hands on your ass cheeks, squat down, and give me a deep cough."

As Emma did as she was told she felt her body convulse and contract. She'd never thought about the effect a cough had on the body's movements, but she felt it now.

"Stand up straight, arms down to your sides again."

Emma continued to follow instructions still deciding when it was she wanted to fight back a little bit to make show that she was playing the game. For the moment, she was just finding herself turned on by everything.

Ms. Willis walked to a large shelf and pulled down a uniform: an orange shirt, matching pants, and a pair of moccasins.

"Get yourself dressed and then stand at attention."

Emma slipped on the uniform. She looked down at the right breast of the shirt and she'd even been given an inmate number: 27469. When she was done examining herself, Ms. Willis led Emma back over to the folding metal chair and aggressively sat her down. She then sat down in her own chair and began filling out a form which she then slid across the desk to Emma.

"This is an inventory of your belongings that have been placed in this bag. It includes your handbag which includes your keys, money, cell phone and other personal effects. These items will be returned to you upon your release. Please sign as to the accuracy of the form."

Emma looked over the list and then signed the form. Ms. Willis placed it in the bag with her belongings and then stood up and walked over to Emma.

"Stand up, back to me, and place your hands behind your back."

Emma stood up as she was told and she felt Ms. Willis lock a pair of handcuffs securely around her wrists. She was then led over to a wall which had height markings. She stood with her back to the wall, arms pinned behind her by the handcuffs. Ms. Willis walked over to a camera which was pointed to the wall. Emma gave a half smile as her picture was taken and then two profile photos were taken as well, one of each side of her face.

"Alright," said Ms. Willis. "Time to go to your cell."

She took Emma by the arm and led her through a secure door into a cold stone cell block. Emma looked around and saw that there were twelve total cells, each designed identically. Eight-by-ten feet, three stone walls and a fourth wall and door made out of steel bars. Emma saw that five of the cells were occupied. They must have gained another prisoner. Three weeks ago, Peter had told her they had four female guests at the moment.

Emma was led into an empty cell and the door was closed locking her in.

"Back to the cell door," said Ms. Willis. "Place your hands through the cell bars."

As she did this, Emma felt the handcuffs being removed from her wrists. She turned around and faced the bars, grabbing two of them in her hands.

"You are now Inmate 27469," Ms. Willis said. "If that number is called out, you will respond and you will respond immediately."

"Kiss my ass," said Emma.

"That kind of talk will land you in solitary, missy. I suggest you watch it." Ms. Willis turned and walked away and Emma heard the large steel door that closed the cell block off from the intake area close and lock. Emma sat down on her cot and smiled to herself beginning to really get the sense that she was in fact in prison. She looked forward to what the next month held in store.

OfficerM
OfficerM
16 Followers