The Experience Ch. 05

Story Info
Emma's prison simulation experience reaches its conclusion.
1.5k words
4.31
9.1k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OfficerM
OfficerM
16 Followers

***Part 5: In the final part, Emma's experience is winding down. But her hottest fantasy has yet to be fulfilled and she is determined to make sure that happens before she leaves. (As always, don't forget to start with the first four chapters in the series if you haven't done so yet!)***

________

Three days left. And while Emma was looking forward to seeing her friends again, this had been the most exciting experience of her life and she would be sorry to see it end. Darcy had left. She had given Emma her contact information so when Emma got out they could get together. All three of them, Emma, Darcy, and Kellie had plans to meet up again. She'd met some other women who'd come in after Kellie and then Darcy had left, and now Emma was the veteran here, the seasoned prisoner. And while she'd become friendly with some of the others, it was Darcy and Kellie who she'd really connected with.

But there was one experience she was yet to have and she'd been wondering if it was possible. She was determined to have it if it was, but it would require one of the guards. Preferably Mike.

She walked up to him during common area time.

"Mike," she said.

"What do you want, 27469," he replied coldly.

"I was wondering...I was wondering if you happen to be single."

"Excuse me," he asked. "What business is that of yours?"

She moved in closer to him and stood on her tip-toes to make up for the two-inch difference in height. She leaned in and whispered in her ear. When she stood down, she smiled at him. He immediately spun her around and pulled her arms behind her back and handcuffed her. The tingling sensation she felt in her body every time this happened returned. He marched her through the cell block and through the door leading to solitary. He walked her into one of the cells and closed the door with both of them inside.

"Yes," he said. "I am single."

"This has been a fantasy of mine since I got sent here," she said. "And I get out in three days so the chance to live that fantasy is getting smaller. So, are you going to help me or not?"

He pushed her against the wall and stood behind her, his hands frisking her as if she was a new inmate, exploring every curve of her body through her uniform. Her breathing deepened again as he took control, her arms still cuffed behind her, unable to stop him even if she wanted to...which she didn't..

He unlocked the cuffs and turned her around to face him. He unbuttoned her shirt and exposed her bare chest underneath. He dropped the shirt from her shoulders and he led her over to the cot where he laid her down on her back. He pulled her arms above her head and re-secured the handcuffs, chaining them around the bar of the iron headboard, locking her hands in place above her. She looked up at them momentarily and tugged against them, the sound of the metal clanging against metal turning her on even more.

She watched as Mike undressed himself, his cock already rock hard and protruding out towards her. Her eyes were filled with lust. He moved over to her and pulled her pants away from her waist and threw them to the floor. Her cunt was glistening wet with anticipation. She wanted to touch him, to touch herself, but the handcuffs kept her arms in place and she couldn't which just made the wanting even more arousing. She was completely at his mercy at his will to decide what to do with her and when. Or what to do to her.

He knelt over her on the bed, one knee on either side of her waist.

"I could lose my job for this," he said.

For a minute she was worried. She wondered if that was part of the game or if he was serious. As turned on as she was, as much as she wanted this, she wouldn't want Mike to lose her job.

"Maybe end up in the men's side of the prison myself," he continued. "You would certainly end up doing more time."

She giggled and grinned at him. Good, she thought. It was part of the game, part of the experience.

"Am I worth the risk for you," she asked.

He looked her up and down, admiring her naked body chained to the bed.

"Fuck, yes," he said.

He leaned down and kissed her, the length of his cock laying against the length of her cunt. He kissed her lips, sliding his tongue into her mouth. She kissed back and then he began kissing her neck, her shoulders, moving his lips downward towards her breasts where he began to suck on her nipples. She laid there letting him do as he pleased.

Then she felt his dick penetrate her slit and she cried out in pleasure.

"Oh, FUCK!" she yelled. "Oh, YES!"

Instinctively, her arms wanted to wrap around him and pull him in, to hold him inside of her. But the metal of the cuffs clanged against the headboard again and all she could do was thrust back up against him, tightening her pussy around his rod as he fucked her.

She'd never felt anything like this. She was burning hot between her legs as his hand moved between them and aggressively rubbed her clit as her cries echoed filled the soundproofed cell. She wrapped her legs around his as his thrusts grew harder and deeper. He was throbbing inside of her and she felt her juices pouring out of her.

"Please," she cried. "MORE!"

He pulled out of her and soon his face was between her legs and she felt his tongue moving up and down, flicking back and forth against the sides of her cunt. Her body was convulsing in pleasure, her arms determined, but unable, to escape from the restraints. She could feel the bedsheet soaked underneath her

"Don't stop,," she cried. "Please, never stop!"

She'd already had two orgasms. She felt his tongue leave her pussy and he slid two fingers inside of her. Then, very quickly, those two fingers were pressed against her lips and then slid inside her mouth. She sucked his fingers, her own fluids against her tongue. He slid his shaft back inside of her and the pleasure multiplied. Immediately, she climaxed a third time, an ear-piercing scream escaping her lips.

Then she felt it. He'd climaxed as well, a wave of cum flowing out of him and deep within her. He pulled out and the remaining drops dripped over her stomach. He gathered it onto his fingers and pressed it to her lips and she tasted his cum.

He stood up and retrieved his keys. He unlocked the cuffs from her wrists and she touched herself as her breathing leveled off and she attempted to calm the last remaining excitement. Mike was beginning to get dressed.

"I have literally never been fucked like that," she said. She was still breathing heavily and smiling as she looked at him. "So, am I under your protection now? Will you keep me out of solitary for the time left on my sentence?"

"I think we could have an arrangement," he said, smiling back at her.

She stood up and got herself dressed back into her uniform. He pulled her arms behind her back again and handcuffed her.

"So, how to we get out of the cell," she asked. "We're sort of locked in, aren't we?"

Mike opened a small panel on the door and revealed a keyhole.

"In case any guard is ever overpowered by a prisoner and locked in here," he said. "As long as they have their key, they can get out."

Emma smiled as he unlocked the door and led her back the cell block. He unlocked the cuffs and guided her into her cell. He closed the door and locked her in.

***

Three days later, Emma was released. She was given her purse, her prisoner file, her mugshot, her uniform, a pair of handcuffs and a pair of leg irons. She was changed back into her normal clothes and it almost felt odd to be in them again, especially with underwear underneath them.

"I hope you enjoyed your time here," Peter said to her.

"Absolutely," she said. "You can be sure I'll be back again."

"We're always glad to hear that," Peter said.

She left and walked out to her car which had been sitting idle in the parking lot for a month. She got in and drove off.

The next day, she was meeting her friend Beth for coffee.

"It's been quite a while," said Beth. "You've been off the radar for like a month. Where have you been?"

"Well," said Emma. "Where to begin. Let me start by asking, are you still looking for somewhere to go on vacation this summer?"

"Yeah," said Beth. "I am. Why?"

"Well, I just had an experience that I think you'd enjoy. Let me tell you about it."

OfficerM
OfficerM
16 Followers