The Experience Room Story 02 Pt. 01

Story Info
Creating and testing a new character.
2.2k words
4.6
5.6k
00

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jeremy. I am considered by just about everyone I know to be a tech-nerd. I am in my late teens but have always been very knowledgeable about computers. I have been hired by a local company to create virtual-reality characters for our customers to interact with. I have been told to create a wide variety of types of characters for the company to use. The characters are to be human, but that they are to be as unusual as I feel like making them.

The company that I work for has developed the technology of virtual-reality to the level where the customer experiences what seems to be happening to them without any injury to them. The way that the company has done this is by using a technology from a variety of sources such as the military, the medical resources field and computer technology. They have created a bodysuit with electrodes that stimulate the wearer's body to feel whatever is being done to them. They are given a mild hypnotic drug to place their mind a suggestive state. The customer wears a set of glasses with screens that show what is around the client. Built into the glasses is a pair of hearing aids that provide the sounds. Everything works together to give the customer an experience beyond anything available anywhere else. Everything feels, sounds, tastes and looks real.

I have a very fast, very powerful computer with a very fast, unlimited internet connection, that allows me to work from home whenever I want. I have my own custom-made outfit that allows me to create and test the characters that I am working on. I have used the machines at work to scan my body as a starting template for whatever character I want to create. I have always been slim and short. I am just over 5 1/2 feet tall, about 110 pounds, with short dull brown hair, and brown eyes. Most people don't really see me because I don't have anything that makes me stand out.

Today I decide to work from home. I slip into my temperature-controlled body suit and adjust the glasses for comfort. I log on to my user account and select the wireless connection for my suit. I take a drink from my insulated water jug and lean back in my chair. Using my mouse, I select a file from my 'character in progress' folder and start the file running. I feel my body relax and my eyes close briefly.

When I open my eyes again, I feel refreshed. I see the E-mail icon flashing at the bottom of my screen letting me know that I have a message. When the message opens it says "We have had a cancellation, and will be able to start your treatment if you are able to come in at 2:00 PM today." Below that is the link for me to confirm the appointment. When I click confirm, the reply comes back "Thank you for confirming your appointment. We look forward to seeing you this afternoon."

The clock on the bottom of my screen reads 10:00 AM, so I know that there is enough time for me to have a shower and get changed. When I stand up, my balance is a bit strange. I walk down the hall to my bathroom, and turn on the shower, adjusting the temperature to a comfortable warmth. I slip out of my clothes and step into the shower. The water feels so soothing as I turn my back to the jets cascading over my head, through my long hair and down my back. I have a variety of shampoo and conditioner to choose from on the shelf in front of me. I close my eyes and let my hands make the choice for me. I feel my long nails bump against a bottle, so that is the one that I am using today. When I flip open the top, the smell of flowers wafts through the air. Keeping my eyes closed, I squeeze some of the shampoo onto my hair. My hair brushes against my shoulders as I work up a foamy lather. I can feel the long nails against my scalp as the shampoo works it's way through my hair. I step back under the shower-head and rinse the shampoo out.

I dry my face slightly so that I can see without getting soap in my eyes. Turning back to the shelf, I select a bottle conditioner and apply it to my hair. When the bottle is returned to the shelf, I select a squeeze-tube of jasmine foaming body-wash gel. Beside the bottle is the faux-fur bath-glove I enjoy using when showering. I squeeze some gel onto the glove, place the bottle back on the shelf and slide my long-nailed hand into the glove. I close my eyes again and tilt my head back slightly to prevent the conditioner from getting in my eyes. My chest has been tingling since I got into the shower, so I run my gloved hand over my upper abdomen and find that it is slightly swollen. The tingling feeling eases off a bit, so I wash lower on my abdomen and around to my sides. My hips feel softer and more round than normal. The tingling in my chest has returned, so I move my hand up over my belly and encounter a definite swelling on both sides of my chest.

Leaning my head back a bit more, I back under the shower-head to rinse the conditioner from my hair. Once again I can feel my long fingernails against my scalp as I work the conditioner from my hair, which I can feel brushing against the middle of my back. The tingling has returned, this time in my belly. With the gloved hand, I rub my belly, while the other hand continues to work the conditioner from my hair. The tingling now spreads across my chest and lower belly. It is a pleasant tingle that my gloved hand tries to chase from belly to chest without success. With the conditioner finally rinsed from my hair, I bring my other hand to my chest and rub my belly with the gloved hand. Keeping my eyes shut I explore my changing body by touch alone. There is a definite feeling that my body-fat has shifted around on my torso and settled on my chest and hips. And that my lower belly is flatter than usual.

I step over slightly to find the built-in bench-seat, which I sit down on. This allows me a chance run my hands over my legs, ankles and feet. My feet feel the same size, but maybe a little shapelier. My calves and thighs have a more sculpted feel to them and my ungloved hand can tell that they are smooth and virtually hairless all the way from my ankle to my waist, which is slimmer and has a definite curvy shape to it. As I bend over I can feel that my chest has an unaccustomed weight to it. I slowly wash my whole lower body from my feet up. Standing up allows me to wash my back, arms and shoulders. I save my belly and definitely curvy chest for last. Slipping back under the shower-head again, rinsing off my body, gives me a very pleasant, very unaccustomed sensation.

I turn off the shower and step out onto the thick bath mat. I avoid turning towards the mirror, for now, wishing to wait until I can use the full-length one in the bedroom. I wrap one towel around my waist and hips, another over my chest and lastly, I wrap my long natural red hair in a towel to soak up the moisture.

Walking down the hall to my room is a bit of a challenge as my balance is off. Everything is just slightly different, how I walk, how my weight is distributed on my body, even how my hands feel with the longer nails when I open my door. My room is done in various shades of orange and yellow. I open my armoire to look through what my choices are for what to wear underneath my clothes. Everything is on hangers and is all matched according to colour. The stuff on the left is plain and is not what appeals to me. Hanging on a hook on the right-hand door is just what I am looking for. I take the hangers over to my bed and lay it all out. My body will look so appealing after I put it all on. The closet doors are already open and I can see a rack of shoes on the left with 2 rails of hangers above it. The bottom rail has an assortment of pants and skirts neatly arranged by length, with the top rail holding blouses and shirts. What do I wear this afternoon? Nothing too revealing, or too tight. I think a long skirt will be suitable. There is a jean skirt with lots of pleats around the bottom half that looks like it will end at about my calves. I lay that on the bed and return to the closet to search for a top. Much of what I see is either too low-cut or too tight for my appointment this afternoon. I finally see a blouse that I know is just perfect. I lay that on the bed too.

The towel around my upper body feels tight against my chest, so I let it drop to the floor. I decide that I have waited long enough, so I turn my back to the full-length mirror on the wall and let the towel around my waist drop to the floor too. The towel holding my hair joins the other towels on the floor as I look over my shoulder at my reflection in the mirror. Looking back at me is a 19-year-old female with a slim figure.

The clock on the table beside the bed shows that I need to start getting dressed soon. I return to the bed and sit down. I slip into what I have chosen for underneath my clothes. The blouse I have chosen is a pastel blue with denim blue lace that starts just below my shoulders, buttons all the way to the top of my neck and extends halfway down my back. The sleeves that end above my elbows are made of the same lace. When I try to pull up the zipper on the skirt, it doesn't seem to want to go all the way to the top, so I go over to the mirror to check what the problem is. With my back to the mirror, I can see that the tag on the skirt has become caught in the zipper. I undo the zipper, revealing just a hint of skin-tone lace between the two halves of the zipper. With the zipper done up and the skirt fastened at the top, I take a closer look at my reflection in the mirror. Through the lace on my back, I can see just a hint of the matching skin-tone strapless basque that I am wearing underneath. I lift the skirt to knee height to check that the seams on the back of my pale blue stockings are straight. Satisfied with how I look from the back I turn to face the mirror. I like how the skirt hugs my waist and hips and then flairs out at my thighs. I run my hands over my hips, enjoying how the garter-belt clasps attached to the floral lace on my stocking clad legs feel through the material of my skirt. The blouse is loose enough across my chest to just give an idea of what is underneath without actually showing anything. I can't help myself, I run my hands up from my hips to my chest. I find enough there to easily fill my hands.

I walk to the closet and try to decide what to wear on my feet. I pick out a pair of cowboy boots and sit down to try them on. The heel is too low and it just doesn't look right when I see them in the mirror. The shoes I try on next have a three-inch heel with a one-inch sole. They are a little too sexy for wearing to my appointment. I return to my closet when I remember that I have a pair of open-toe blue denim 2-inch heels. Walking back to the mirror, I bend over to do up the straps on the back of the shoe. I look in the mirror and am pleased that the blouse shows just a hint of my cleavage without allowing more to show. The heels are just what I need to complete my outfit.

My phone gives a beep letting me know that I have to leave soon. On the screen is a message saying, "Silvia, you have an appointment at 2:00 PM." I go back to the bathroom and give my teeth a good brush since I want them clean for my appointment. I give my long hair a good brush as well, enjoying how it feels as it brushes against my body, especially my shoulders.

I decide that I will leave early and walk to my appointment, which is an easy walk from my apartment. The day is warm and sunny which allows me to wear my new prescription sunglasses. After locking the door to my main-floor apartment, I stroll out to the street.