The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed the stick and my cock pressed up into her. It was awkward, but it felt so fucking good.

I pulled the stick back, and it rocked out. After some practice, I found I could fuck her very hard and remarkably quickly.

I rotated her around to face away from me, and fucked her from behind. She screamed, the music vibrated. As she was rocking to my cock, the robot arms moved and started vibrations on her nipples.

"I am going to fucking cum on your cock Jonathan," she screamed, and her pussy started an intense orgasm, tugging on my cock, and squeezing me tightly as she screamed, salivating onto the floor, her hair hanging down from around the straps holding her head.

I fucked her by controlling her chair for a change, forcing her body to do the moving, pumping down onto me, then back up. I spun her around so I could watch her breasts moving as she fucked me, up and down. Her eyes spun in their sockets as she rocked down on me, the lights flickering.

Suddenly the music sped up and both robot arms were on my nipples. My cock was starting to burst, and I couldn't stop it.

"Fucking amazing pussy you have," I screamed, but my voice was all but completely drowned out by the music.

I screamed louder: "I am going to cum now, I am going to end this experiment once and for all. I wanted your body the moment I saw you, and now I am giving you all I have."

The first spurt filled her. Then I lifted her up, spun above her, and the robot arm came down and stroked my orgasm onto her. It sprayed a heavy spurt onto her breasts, and shoulders, and lips. I then motioned to Dr. Harkness who stood nearby mastrubating. She turned and a spurt lept forth onto her tongue. She gulped it down, smiling.

"Keep cumming!" she cried out.

I sprayed again onto the strapping and Susan's belly, ejaculating hard, losing my mind to the music. My eyes closed momentarily as I completed my ejaculation, re-entering her pussy for the final strokes. My mind swirled to the music. I was smiling in post-orgasmic bliss. I let my tongue dart around my mouth, tasting the hormone rush. I laughed out loud briefly.

At that moment I felt a pin-prick in my shoulder. Suddenly, the orgasm faded to euphoria, then to blackness.

The next thing I knew I was waking up in bed, my bed, at home. I was exhausted, the sun was rising, my head was throbbing.

What had happened? Was it all real? Was that a dream?

I wasn't sure. Until I looked down and could see the intense redness where the vibrating tips of the robot had focused on my nipples. It was real. It must have been. Or was it?