The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Taylor thought being fucked on camera was demeaning, being examined medically on camera was far worse. She was still suffering from the effects of the drug so every touch was arousing, every caress maddening, and when her slippery slot was prodded and explored she had to supress yet another climax she was so sensitive.

When he was done with her the doctor took back the camera and the men placed her back in the strait jacket. Taylor protested, but was too weak to fight. The men were still aroused as well and they made as much a production of stuffing her limbs back in the bindings as they could. Rubbing her breasts and jamming fingers in her cunt and generally groping her.

In a few moments she was once more bound to the gurney hugging herself in the strait jacket, helpless to move while her body was enflamed by her tormentors hands.

"Well that will do for now. I'll leave you miss, but I will send the men here back with some nourishment for you as soon as I run some tests on them. Thank you for your candor today. It is all in the name of science."

Frustration made Taylor refuse to beg. She needed more sex, and food, and answers to her questions. None of which were forthcoming.

The lights were turned off and the door closed behind them leaving her in darkness. Alone.

Immediately after the door closed Taylor wanted them to come back. Her skin was tingling with need for stimulation and she could hardly stand being bound. Feeling panicky she took deep breathes and tried to calm herself.

Taylor had tried drugs enough times to understand what her body was going through, so aside from the terrifying fact that she was a prisoner to these strange people she knew that the drugs were going to eventually leave her body and that she would not lose her mind if she simply allowed herself to feel what she felt. No point in fighting her own mind and body.

Each breath brought a measure of calm to her. They would come back for her. The doctor had said so. And why would they let her die alone in the dark when they clearly wanted more out of her.

Feeling less claustrophobic Taylor was able to process what was happening more readily.

The feverish desire she felt in her body was still rampaging through her, but with her mind less chaotic she could ride the wave and enjoy how she felt more. Her pussy tingled from the powerful fucking she had just received, her mouth still full of the taste of sperm, and the fluids still dribbled down her face filling her nose with the intoxicating odour of sex.

In this state even her extreme hunger felt sexual to her beleaguered body.

Taylor realized that the strap of the strait jacket was rubbing her sex, and with minor hip thrusts she could tease her clit with the rough cloth. Subtly masturbating she felt desire building even more in her passion wracked body.

Wriggling her arms she could brush the course material covering her body over her breasts, making her nipples tingle with pleasure. In such a highly aroused state this was all Taylor needed and soon she was gasping with the power of an onrushing orgasm.

Bucking and straining in her bonds Taylor drove herself onward over the precipice and plunged into the kaleidoscopic landscape of her drug induced orgasm. Crying out with the extremity of her lust Taylor felt explosions of heat from between her legs and scintillating across her skin. Barely having to move at all she came again and again from the meagre stimulation the strait jacket provided her.

Then, even as she stopped moving and grew still in the afterglow of bliss she heard approaching footsteps.

Voices murmured, echoing in the space outside her room. Then the door opened and light speared her eyes.

Clenching them shut against the brightness she listened as the men returned and lit the room once more with the bright overhead lights.

"He left though. " She thought Ron said. "He will be gone for hours. This is the perfect chance."

"What if she tells him?" Mark asked.

Taylor felt her face gripped roughly, and she opened her eyes, gasping at the strange pleasure her body took in the aggressive handling.

When Ron saw that she was looking at him he said to her and Mark both. "Little miss thing won't say nothing, will you sweetheart? We're the ones that fuck you. He sure as hell can't, so if you like what we do, and I know you fucking love it, you will keep your filthy mouth shut about what we are about to do."

"What is happening?" she asked.

"Well," Ron said. "The doc left us in charge, and with this shit in our veins we still need action. You do too if you feel half of what I feel. So we're gonna have some more fun while the doc is otherwise engaged. How does that sound?"

Taylor's only answer was a soft moan and a shudder as her body betrayed her once again. Her need for more sex mortified her, but she couldn't voice a denial. Not when her face flushed with pleasure at the thought of more sex with these two handsome men.

"Alright." Mark said. "but I wanna film it."

"Cool."

"I saw him put extra memory cards around here someplace." Mark began to rummage around the desk by the camera while Ron began to unstrap Taylor.

"We are gonna fuck the living shit out of you little girl. " Ron whispered ominously. Even as his fingers began to release her she felt a surge of bestial longing in her empty cunt. The shame of her desires filled her with self-loathing, but she panted to be released.

"Got it!" Mark crowed and he began to fiddle with the camera.

Ron groped Taylor's body as he revealed more of her flesh to his leering gaze. When at least she was once more completely nude she clawed at him trying to clutch his hard cock through his loose pants.

"Recording" Mark said and joined them, stripping his clothes off and moving to the far side of the gurney from Ron.

Violently Ron spun Taylor so that she was facing his cock, the as she pulled down his pants and took his big tool into her mouth Mark spread her wide on her side and lifted a leg up over his shoulder parting her legs lewdly and showing her sopping juncture to the camera.

Awkwardly displayed, her body twisted like a gymnast by the men Taylor was in heaven as she was finally filled once more with both cocks.

The two men used her mercilessly, each pounding themselves into her frantically, impelled by a drug induced need the same as she. The three of them grunted and bucked, humping away like frenzied animals. The men clawed her enflamed flesh, seemingly trying to devour her with their palms. Each grope gave her relief from the ache of her need to be stimulated.

Then as she was getting into the rhythm of their driving thrusts Ron pulled out of her drooling mouth and said "Switch spots." Mark withdrew his cock from her steaming slit and they both manhandled her around on the bed until she faced the opposite way and was hanging with her head off the bed, her legs spread around Ron and her chest exposed to their hands and mouths.

Ron wedged himself into her slippery canal as Mark fed his pole into her slavering maw. Once more the blistering pace was resumed as the men powered into her openings, clawing her breasts as they did so.

Within moments of this treatment Taylor exploded in yet another climax, her body so overwrought that she convulsed with clamorous urgency, her hungry vagina thirsty for more cum. Her hands sought ways to bring Ron to climax, clawing at his powerful arms, gripping his buttocks, or reaching for his dangling testes, but both men enjoyed holding her arms away from them, pinning her to the bed helplessly.

On and on her climax extended, her mind torn apart with lust and pleasure. More and more the men twisted her this way and that, filling her with meat, and pushing her body to the brink of pleasure and beyond. The throbbing of her clit was a bell tolling over and over in her body driving her insane with the clamour. Each orgasm seemed to make her need more in a spiralling ascent that she feared would have no end.

How much could one body endure?

Then after what seemed like an eternity Mark pulled out of her clasping quim and began to spray his juice across her stomach. At the first splash of his jism Taylor felt a spasm in her guts and she arched back having the strangest climax of her life. Her very skin seemed to be cumming, sweat broke out of every pour and she could feel her flesh rippling where his spunk jetted over her.

Letting her head drop she pushed Ron out of her face as she screamed with fear and culmination, her lust breaking over her like a wave and fluid spurting out of her contracting pussy.

More drops rained down over her convulsing form as Ron also showered her with semen. The men were yelling and jacking off over her as she twitched ecstatically with each drip of their seed on her frighteningly sensitive skin.

They collapsed to the floor around her as her orgasm raged on and on.

Then after what seemed an eternity she regained her composure and at last felt like a human being once more.

Cooling sweat and sperm chilled her in the dank air as she tried to curl her abused body in onto the full support of the bed. Her agonized movements seemed to rouse the men as well. The each stood up, seemingly as dazed and groggy as she felt.

Taylor was immensely satisfied sexually, and equally horrified psychologically.

Coated in the excretions of her efforts and the result of the men's pleasure she felt excoriating shame. Every drip of sweat, or saliva bore witness to her humiliating behavior, and the sting of their sperm on her told of her utter defilement.

And Mark had filmed it all. He went to the camera now and removed the memory card he had placed in earlier and put it in his pants as he dressed. Her greatest fear was that at some point in the future this would become public and she would never live down the shame of her actions. No one would be able to believe she had been unwilling if they saw that video.

Both men were now dressed, and she could see how shaky and spent they were. She felt even weaker having not eaten for who knew how long. Ron tossed a water bottle on the gurney and she looked up at him.

"I'll be back in a few minutes with some food." He looked at her deeply for a few moments, and Taylor felt sordid under his gaze. She curled up on the bed, her arms covering herself as best she could, but it was so far beyond too late for that she didn't know why she bothered. She glanced up at his face and saw that he wanted to speak, but stopped himself.

Taylor saw sobriety in his eyes, and realized that she too was losing the feeling of the drug in her blood. She felt calmer and more herself than she had in what seemed like forever. She was still glowing and tingling from the sex and the incredible orgasms, but clarity gave her the mental power to control her needs.

The two men left her unstrapped, but she did hear a lock slide on the door after they left.

Taylor drank deeply from the bottle and then used some of the left over water to clean herself of the stain of her actions. Pouring it into her cupped hand she did what she could to wipe the cum from her body and face. Smearing it around over her skin got her feeling horny once more, but she was able to withstand the temptation to masturbate and soon she was out of water and measurably cleaner.

Hopping off the bed she collapsed onto the floor, her legs too rubbery to hold her. Using the bed as a brace she stood and gathered her frayed wits.

Taking stock she saw tables of equipment pushed against the padded walls. There was a case of water bottles on one table, along with vials of fluid and packets of syringes. There was a rolling table covered in various medical devices ranging from blood pressure cuff, to ear and eye examination tools, to things she could not identify.

At the other end of the room was the camera and tripod, and the doctors desk covered in papers and booklets.

Taylor went to the desk and flopped onto the folding chair. Nothing here seemed permanent, everything easily moved and small enough to carry.

Picking up a booklet Taylor began to read, searching for some answers to her predicament.

A slamming door in the distance broke the spell the words in the book had put her in. not much time had passed, she had read no more than a few pages, but it was enough to terrify her and make her head spin at what was happening here in this strange prison.

She crawled up in the bed, on shaking legs, now quaking with fear as much as the aftereffects of the series of cataclysmic orgasms. Curling up fetally and covering her top with the strait jacket Taylor hugged herself with fear as footsteps came closer.

When Ron came in the smell of hot food made her salivate. He didn't appear to be concerned about what she had been doing in here alone, and he sat on the chair she had recently vacated seemingly unperturbed.

Standing Taylor went to the table where he placed the food and knelt in front of it, the strait jacket draped over her like a cape.

He had warmed up a T.V. dinner type meal of turkey, potatoes and a vegetable medley. It was gross, frozen in the middle and too hot on the outside, but she ate it quickly, her hunger making her impatient.

Taylor could feel Ron's eyes on her as she ate, and the things she had learned in the booklet came to mind in rush.

The notes had been written by the doctor and detailed how he had been seeking a way to reverse impotence in men, and to raise sexual desire in everyone. The pages she had read told of the experiments he had done on another woman. Taylor had read five or six entries in her trial of the drugs and it would appear that Ron and Mark had both been using her as well. The details were clinical and horrifying in detail and the callus emotional distance the doctor had maintained throughout this other woman's defilement.

This other woman was not named in the entries Taylor had read, but her mental breakdown was detailed completely, with a disappointed medical tone. She had gone mad and the doctor had wished she were stronger.

What had happened to her? Where was she now? How long did it take to go mad in here being experimented on and sexually abused so thoroughly?

Taylor feared it wouldn't take long.

She finished eating, the food a dull weight in her stomach, and throat. Then she drank some more water and turned to Ron. He was sitting staring at her with a dull look, clearly as exhausted as she felt.

"Done?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Get on the bed."

Sudden fear clawed at her belly, and she almost threw up what she had eaten worried that he was going to fuck her once more. But he looked too tired for that. Forcing herself to relax she stood and went to the bed. Lying down on it she moved the jacket to cover her chest and sex.

Appearing amused at her modesty Ron took the jacket from her slowly, stripping her and making her acquiesce to it. When he had the jacket he opened it and offered her and arm. Reluctantly Taylor allowed him to dress her in the confining bondage gear and shuddered as he strapped her around the bottom, the course material rough on her abused pussy.

At last she was firmly tied to the bed and helpless. That she had not resisted this confinement made her want to weep, but she knew she was in no state to wrestle this big man.

When he left her alone once more she began to cry quietly, her abasement complete as she was left like a sex toy in the cupboard of this padded room.

The next day the doctor returned and began a barrage of tests on her. She was given a banana to eat the bed pan to use and then the doctor took her pan and removed her waste and packed it into bags for later study.

He examined every part of her, her skin, her muscles her blood, saliva, ears eyes, nose, mouth. Then he prodded around in her vagina, her mouth and her anus. Using calipers he measured her various openings, he pinched and measured her nipples and how they reacted to stimuli. Hours went by and he ran more and more tests on her.

Taylor grew bored, her fear smothered by the numbing humiliation she felt. The entire time the doctor asked her questions about how she felt when he did this, or that, or this? She answered just to get it over with and he seemed more or less satisfied with her responses.

After several hours the doctor called for Ron, who arrived moments later. The big man looked tired and unfocused, worse than Taylor felt, and she was relieved. Taylor was in no shape to endure a repeat of yesterday's sex.

Ron came bearing a tray with lunch for both Taylor and the doctor. With the big man in the room the doctor ordered Taylor released from her bonds. Taking his time and touching her intimately Ron unstrapped her and removed the strait jacket leaving her naked and vulnerable, his fingers grazing her intimate parts as he worked.

Then Taylor began to eat, her appetite not great, but her body insisting she feed it something.

The video camera had been running the whole time, and the doctor measured how much she ate as well and how much fluid she drank.

With lunch done Taylor was then required to perform some physical tests involving balance and strength. Moving around the space surrounding the gurney she moved as told, and the doctor assessed her gait, her mobility and flexibility both passively, having Ron move her limbs for her, and then the same movements without any assistance.

Soon Taylor ceased to feel her nudity, so long had she been exposed to both men. Under the blazing lights and revealed to the camera she no longer felt the sting of shame as her body was ogled by the men and recorded by the machine.

"There, we are almost done for the day. You have done very well my dear. Very well indeed. You are in excellent health, and do not appear to be suffering physically at all. I am aware of your mental anguish, and it is regretful, and understandable. Now however I must impose yet more mental distress upon you. But it will give me a much clearer picture of how the serum is affecting you. "

With that he asked her to sit on the gurney and he attached several electrodes to her body. Four around her heart. Two per nipple, the finger monitors on her hands, electrodes on her palms and the soles of her feet, and then sordidly he placed several around her labia, and one balloon like device was inserted into her vagina. He then inflated this horrible apparatus and Taylor felt filled by the balloon.

The doctor placed electrodes on Ron in the same places he had Taylor, excepting the shaft of his cock which was left bare "Now on your knees if you will." Taylor knelt, having grown completely adjusted to obeying his orders. "I require you to fellate Ron. I am studying both of your responses to the serum."

Taylor was nauseated by the fact that her body was tingling at the idea of sucking Ron's gorgeous cock. Already Taylor could feel her body betraying her with sexual awakening, and even her brain was intrigued by the idea of once more servicing that member. Did Taylor no longer have any shame?

When the doctor was ready and Ron already hard with the idea of being blown Taylor was mortified at how willingly she opened her mouth to accept that massive prick and begin to suckle it. The doctor moved in with the camera and captured every vulgar moment as Taylor lapped at his testicles, and slobbered over his spongy head.

Using her hands to pump the thick shaft Taylor grew passionate as she slurped around the purple tip of Ron's astounding cock. Already she could tell that her reaction was not like her reaction would have been before being kidnapped. Taylor enjoyed sucking cock as much as the next person, but it had never given her this much pleasure, and certainly not is such horrifying circumstances. This time however, and some credit could be given to Ron and his impressive meat, this time Taylor was feverish with lust. Eager to tastes his jism, she pumped him and kneaded him and licked his smooth skin tasting him and loving it.