The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I ask a question?"

The doctor looked up, and seemed startled to hear another voice.

"Certainly."

"What has changed today? You seem really happy."

He sat back and assessed her. "I am. I have found your reaction to the drug to be very positive. Your body has responded ideally, higher sex drive, better reaction to stimuli of all types, greater cognitive function. You may not be aware of it young lady but you have actually become smarter during your stay here. "

Taylor was shocked. "Really?"

"It would appear so." He stood up and moved closer, but not close enough. "It appears to be a side effect of this batch. Your heart is stronger too. Your body returns to the arousal state more quickly and each time more profoundly, which I believe you have noted. Over all you are becoming a better human than you were, physically speaking. New neural pathways are forming in your mind, expanding your physical limits and apparently your mental ones as well. Very exciting, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes, I suppose so. " Taylor felt tears forming in her eyes. This man was making her a better person by destroying her spirit and he seemed to want her approval. She wiped away her tears with her left hand holding the syringes in her sweating right.

"Aren't you happy to know you may be the next generation in human evolution?" The doctor moved closer and reached for her shoulder, his eyes glowed with joy and wonder and Taylor felt a surge of hatred at his lack of empathy for what she was going through. Swiftly she reached for him with the needles and plunged them into his belly, her left hand thrust out and plunged the depressors down sending far more serum into him than she had ever endured.

The doctor pulled back with a cry and clutched his stomach, the needles still standing up out of his gut the nearly empty chambers having deployed their fluid into him.

"What- what did you do?" He asked, gingerly pulling a needle out of his skin.

"I thought you'd like to see how it feels to be full of that shit."

"No. no, no, no, no!" He grew more agitated as he began to pluck the syringes out of himself and blood started to ooze out of the punctures.

Then the serum hit his bloodstream.

"Oh god!" Was all he said then he looked up at her, rage, fear and lust fighting for supremacy in his gaze.

"Bitch!" Was all he said. Taylor jumped off the table prepared to run but the doctor grabbed her and started to shake her. Then he paused and grabbed his penis. He looked at her startled and then pulled his pants down one handed as he held her with the other.

There was his cock, swollen and hard, filled with blood and straining to be used. He stroked it, mesmerized by it. "It's hard. It works again..." He whispered. Then Taylor tried to break free. He held her and then threw her into the wall. She bounced off stunned by his strength. Staggering she tried to make it to the door but the doctor grabbed her once more, his hard cock pressed against her thigh.

As she thrashed trying to break away from him Taylor felt a surge of desire thrum to life along her nerves. Desperate to escape at last, her body betrayed her as the doctor pushed her down and began to lick her breasts and he pulled off his loose scrubs.

When his tongue brought her nipples to life Taylor moaned, wanting to get away, but wanting to be filled by that amazing erection as well. When the doctor finally had his pants off and her positioned on the floor her legs wide, her pussy wet and open for him he aimed himself at her slit and moved to enter.

Taylor tried to push him away but the doctor was manic and his strength outmatched her confusion. At war within herself Taylor both wanted him and hated him, and when his hot cock pressed against the lips of her pulsing opening she lost all ability to process an escape.

Flinging her legs wide and reaching for his ass she urged him in and he obliged filling her with his marvelous meat.

They both sighed as he filled her and then the doctor began an animalistic frenzy of fucking. He pounded down into her, his face, now revealed to her as an Asian man of middle years, was frozen in a mask of lust and achievement.

The doctor groped her chest and hurt her breasts as he manhandled them, yet the pain brought her closer to a screaming orgasm that flared to life in her burning pussy.

Driving into her relentlessly he stabbed down into her, his cock growing bigger and bigger the longer he fucked her. His eyes were filled with blood now, the veins clearly visible in the whites of his crazed eyes. The veins at his temples grew larger and his breathing ragged as he drove himself into her willing body over and over.

His strength grew greater the longer he fucked her, his hands grinding her flesh painfully, and still her arousal grew to match his passion. Veins in his neck grew thicker and larger, and in his biceps. The doctor looked like his was turning into the Hulk or something, his body transforming before her eyes.

He now started to growl, his body in pain or his orgasm approaching; the noise he was making could have been either.

Inside Taylor his cock grew larger yet and filled her even more than Ron did, and Taylor began to shudder with pleasure as her body approached the release of climax. Her clit was burning hot and she reached for it rubbing it as she would a bee sting, making it hurt more and bringing pleasure to it.

Then the doctor cried out and spasmed, his face a mask of pain, his eyes now completely red with blood and his nose leaking red. One hand left her abused breast and clutched at his chest, the fingers a claw, the digits swollen and clumsy.

Then he began to shoot cum deep inside her and Taylor was lost to her bliss as her orgasm pulled her out of the horror of this moment and spiralled her away into pure pleasure.

Filled with a cock that swelled and pulsed as it shot her full of jism Taylor throbbed, her entire being tuned into the rhythm of the cock inside as it jetting into her. Each spasm sent her further out into the abyss of her pleasure and she felt disconnected from reality, the only anchor the hard, hot shaft of manhood wedged so deeply inside her.

Here there was no fear, no anger or shame. This place was only sensations of the flesh and she was lost amid the stimulations battered her psyche. Nameless, anchorless she drifted in a void of pleasure, sparks of light reminding her now and again that there was more to her than just this throbbing velvet blanket of pleasure.

It was her partner's stillness that brought her back.

Taylor opened her eyes, spots blurring her vision, and she felt the doctor lying atop her crushing the air form her lungs and she fought to breath after her long series of orgasms.

His swollen member still lodged inside her aching cunt she felt no movement from him at all, no breath, no heartbeat, just a trickle of fluid from his massive dong.

Pushing on his inert body she moved out from under him. When he was off her chest she gasped for air, grateful for the sweetness of oxygen. Then she pushed his hips and felt his enormous cock slide out of her sloppy grip, the sensation both painful, and so pleasurable that she had to pause as he flopped out as another orgasm ravished her mind.

A sludge of cum oozed out of her gaping hole and the trickle tickled her upper thighs and buttocks as she gasped out her continuing rapture.

Finally she escaped the clutch of the dead man and curled up while assessing her state. Her body was sore from his recent abuse, but already she could feel herself gaining strength and the ability to move.

Struggling to her feet she marvelled at the seemingly endless flow of spunk that still leaked out of her tingling pussy. Looking down at the floor she saw a puddle of cum where she had lain, and her legs were coated in the sticky goo.

The doctor's pecker was still huge, swollen with too much blood, the purple flesh abused and horrible looking, his balls swollen and misshaped. Seminal fluid still leaked from it as well and a puddle formed under him.

Quickly Taylor pulled off his clothes, not willing to escape naked. She found his wallet, with money and his ID, his name was Lester Tsue Wang and he was fifty two years old. Or was. She found a ring of keys that included keys for a Mercedes and pocketed them.

Taylor used his lab coat and gathered up some vials of serum, filled some syringes, and took some of his notes on a clip board, then put on his mask and hat and covered herself as best she could. It might buy her some time if she had to encounter Mark or Ron.

For the first time in ages she wore clothes and she felt wrong, her skin tingling with the sensation, distracting her by making her horny once more. Forcing herself to focus she took a breath and moved to the door.

Stepping out into the hall she made her way the opposite direction from the exercise rooms.

Now she was in an area she had never seen before.

The building was some sort of hospital and it was in poor repair. There were boarded up windows, nearly all the doors were locked and there was exposed light fixtures where old useful equipment had been stripped from the building.

Sneaking along the floor in just socks, the doctor's shoes far too big for her, she padded along silently listening for anyone approaching. The building seemed endless to her in her terrified state. The taste of freedom she had was now almost crippling her; to be so close to freedom while risking it was almost unendurable.

There were few lights here and she moved from shadow to shadow trying doors and looking for a way out. She found a door at the end of the hall unlocked and slipped through. It ed to another hallway, so she continued down this corridor trying doors.

The she heard voices. Then the sound of a crowd laughing. It was a T.V.. A sitcom with a laugh track.

Moving close to the wall she drew closer to the sound. Then she saw the flickering light emerging from a doorway just ahead of her.

It took so much courage to peek inside that she couldn't breathe, and sweat poured out of her skin soaking her. Finally she got one eye around the door frame and saw Mark watching television while sitting on a couch in what appeared to have once been a doctor's lounge.

The lounge looked to have been resupplied by the doctor and his minions. The furniture was clean and new, the T.V. big and modern. This room was clean and comfortable and nothing like the rest of the building, save the rooms Taylor had been held in.

Mark was sitting with his profile to her, the room dim, lit by the glow of the T.V. and a small lamp in a corner.

Sucking in some air she steeled herself and with a surge of desperate courage she silently stepped past the open doorway and moved away from Mark. As soon as she passed the doorway she began to tip-toe quickly further down the hall.

It felt as if she had passed the most difficult part of her journey and she moved with more confidence once she felt positive that Mark had not seen her pass.

Trying more and more doors she sought a way out of this hell hole.

Taylor started to grow frantic as every door she tried was locked. Finally she had to admit that the way out was not along this hall. Where was it?

The sound of a door being opened someplace made her freeze. It sounded like the kind with a push bar for a handle and whoever used it let it crash behind them, not at all worried about being heard apparently.

The echoes subsided and Taylor wasn't sure which direction to go. Fatigued frayed her nerves and she grew certain that her escape would be discovered soon.

Forcing herself back the way she had come she moved once more in range of the television's sound. The voices were different, perhaps a different show.

Then she recognized the voices. It wasn't the T.V., it was Ron speaking to Mark.

"The doc thinks this might be the real deal. She is doing way better than the others."

"Cool. I know this stuff feels better to use. But I wish I didn't get these withdrawals. God I'm shaking."

"She ain't got nothing like that, so I bet this one is better. I can't wait to fuck that bitch again. God she is hot. The doc has the best taste in women. "

"Yup."

"She's got spunk too."

"No kidding, she's full of it!" Mark laughed.

"You know what I mean, spirit or whatever. She's smart and I love how she looks when I fuck her. She hates it, but loves it. It is so fucking hot."

"Hey Ron. Don't get all mushy on me. She'll be gone soon, they never last."

"Whatever."

"Dude, I'm serious. Do not fall for her. I think the doc likes her too. He usually can't see them as anything but meat, but he talks to her, you know. Don't fuck this up. Okay?"

There was silence for a moment and Taylor could feel the tension in the room as them men looked at each other.

Finally Ron spoke.

"Yeah, you're right. She ain't worth losing the job over."

"You want me to swap out with you tonight? Take a break from her so you can get your head straight?"

"Fuck off! You just want to fuck her tonight. It's my turn. I'm gonna nail that bitch to the fucking floor."

"Fine. I'm gonna watch a movie anyway."

Taylor heard Ron coming to the door and she did her best to squeeze into a doorway nearby and willed herself to blend in with the shadows.

Ron emerged from the room and moved down the hall toward her prison without so much as backward glance to where she hid.

When Ron had disappeared into the murk and she heard a door close she moved as quickly as she could to the door to the lounge and peered around the frame at Mark. He was still sitting where she had last seen him and the television started making noise as he pressed the mute button off and resumed watching T.V.

Taking better stock of the room Taylor noticed for the first time that there was another door in the room that looked like it lead someplace else. It was a heavier door, with no window so it seemed unlikely to lead to an office or closet.

Knowing what she had to do, and having the courage to do it were two very different things. Taylor had no choice but to crawl across the floor behind the couch and make it to that door. But clearly Mark would see her open the door.

Then she spotted a desk that faced into the room. It was well behind Mark and she could probably get there without being seen. Then she could crawl under it and hide while the men looked for her. Soon Ron would sound the alarm that she was gone. Perhaps while they searched for her she could get away.

Unable to see a better option, not wanting to risk hiding in the hallways with no escape into locked rooms she began to scuttle along the ground behind Mark moving with as much speed as she dared while keeping silent.

Once she moved behind the couch she felt safer, she would no longer attract his attention with movement. Now sound was her enemy, but the T.V. helped there. Making her way to the desk she crept along slowly being sure of each movement trying to be silent.

When she reached the desk and moved behind it she felt much safer, but not at all safe.

That was when Ron called Mark on the phone. The phone on the desk rang and Taylor was so scared she nearly screamed. The sound was right above her on the desk and sounded like a bomb going off.

Working on pure instinct she moved under the desk between the drawers and the pushed out chair into the leg well. Just as she tucked under, Mark answered, only two rings having sounded.

"Yes?" he said calmly.

She could hear Ron screaming that she had escaped, his voice shrill and panicked.

"Find her! Do NOT let her get away."

"Holy fuck, holy fuck. Where? Where is she?" Mark sounded terrified.

"How the fuck do I know. She has the doc's clothes, so she has his keys. She could be anywhere!"

The keys. The keys she stole opened the doors here?

Mark hung up the phone and took off out the open door into the halls of the hospital muttering "Fuck." over and over.

As soon as she heard him move off she stood and went to that other door in the room. It was unlocked and she stepped out into another hallway. At the end of this hallway she saw a door that lead outside. She turned back and fumbled with the keys looking for the one that fit this door and locked it behind her. Then she ran for the exit.

The outside door was locked and she struggled to find the right key for a moment and then at last found the correct one.

Outside for the first time in longer than she cared to count she loved the cool air on her sweaty skin, the fresh clean taste of plant life and the feel of the breeze.

There was parking lot to her left with overgrown grass sprouting from cracked pavement. Everywhere the look of abandonment gave the place a fearful oppressive look. In the parking lot there were two vehicles, the van she remembered and a red Mercedes sports car.

Running to the vehicles she felt as close to freedom as she had yet. So close. Toggling the open door button on her key fob she heard the doors unlock. Then she thought of something and she popped the trunk too.

Looking inside she found a tire iron under the carpet in the back. Seconds ticked by in her head, but she needed to make sure she was safe. Taking the tire iron she used it to smash the widow on the van. The glass shattered into tiny fragments, but stayed in place because of the coating on the glass. It would now be very hard to see out that window. Then she smashed the headlights signal lights and tail lights. She wanted them blind and crippled on the road.

Only then did she get into the Mercedes and drive away, the back of her neck tingling with fear, thinking at any minute she would hear them yell at her, or feel a hand grab her.

Ten minutes later she saw her first police car. Flashing the headlights at it and pulling over nearby she felt immense relief seeing a police officer inside .

"Please help me. I've been kidnapped, and have been held in an abandoned hospital for weeks. There are men there now who held me. You might be able to catch them if we hurry."

The officer looked stunned, but he called in to dispatch and sent some cars to the hospital. Then he asked her to sit in his car and started asking her a bunch of questions about herself.

Saying her name and her address suddenly felt strange and familiar at the same time. By the time she was telling him her parent's phone number she was weeping with relief, finally aware that she had made it out alive.

That night was terrible long. She was taken to the police station and had to answer questions for hours. A doctor examined her and she was humiliated when her body grew aroused while they examined her genitalia for signs of rape.

Photos were taken of her naked body and she panted with lust at the idea of being seen naked by more people. After the photos and examination she excused herself and went to the bathroom to masturbate she was so worked up. Shame and lust warred within her as she exploded in an orgasm in the stall of a dirty police station bathroom.

When the body of the doctor was discovered she had many more questions to answer.

There was no sign of either Ron or Mark. She looked at dozens of photos of ex-convicts and soon her eyes were crossed with fatigue.

They let her sleep in a cell, not sure if she was to be charged or not for anything.

She napped and when she awoke it was because her parents came in with a lawyer.

Taylor felt like a little girl again as she was enveloped in her parents embraces. She wept openly and sobbed out her fear, pain and horror at what had happened to her.

The lawyer got her released and she went to her parents' house and began her recovery.

By the time of the trial of Ron Sawyer and Mark Nesmith six months later Taylor had grown used to her new found sexual state. Taylor was more sensitive in every way to stimulation, her body capable of withstanding extreme sex, and amazing amounts of pleasure. Her mind was clearer, sharper and more flexible than ever before. She could heal quicker and had more endurance, strength as well as agility. Taylor wasn't quite an Olympic athlete, but she was more than she had been before.