The Experiment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann took Jake's balls in her left hand, massaging them gently. She took as much cock as she could in her mouth and used her right hand to milk the rest. Ann moved her hands slowly and gently. Suddenly she tightened her lips and sucked Jake as hard as she could. Ann milked the rest of his cock faster and faster. Her left hand grasped his balls, pushing them up. Ann couldn't breathe, but she continued, waiting to feel Jake exploding in her mouth. She wanted to suck him dry. She wanted to swallow his cum, to feel it slide down her throat. Ann closed her eyes, and gave a last effort, sucking, milking, grasping. She was out of air. Ann left Jake's cock and fell back on the sofa, gasping, her chest heaving, trying to catch her breath. It was then when she heard Jake saying: "Open your eyes, bitch, and see what you have done."

Ann opened her eyes, and her jaw fell, leaving her mouth open. Jake's cock was now fully erect, reaching about ten inches. It was wet all over. The fat cock was throbbing, gently moving forwards and upwards with each beat of Jake's pulse. Its head was stretched defiantly upwards, moving in small circular movements. Ann watched in awe as the slit widened a fraction. A drop of thick creamy precum formed at the tip of Jake's cock, and dripped to his feet.

Ann looked at Jake's face. His forehead was sweating. His mouth was contorted in agony. Ann's thoughts raced through her head. Screwing employees was a bad idea, but this was something else. He was suffering. It was medical. She worked with people. She had to help. Besides that, her labia were tingling again. It was minutes before she would have to finger fuck herself again.

Ann laid down on the sofa and put her head on the armrest. She slid on her back and looked at Jake again. He was cupping his balls, trying to ease himself, but it was futile. He would have to come.

Ann spread her hips. She cupped her left breast with her left hand. She slowly lowered her right hand to her crotch. Ann put her palm on her clit and used her fingers to open her pussy. She looked at Jake. His cock was now oozing a constant drip of precum. His pelvis was shaking.

Jake looked at Ann. The sight of her pussy was tormenting him. Jake walked towards Ann. He bent above her, putting one knee on the couch. His elbows were on her sides. Ann put her hands beside her and raised her pelvis. Jake's stiff cock was now on her pussy. Ann squirmed under Jake, rubbing her pussy against his cock and balls. She was pinned and couldn't use her hands, but she had to shove something up her hole. Jake looked at Ann.

You sure you want this?" said Jake."

Ann looked at Jake. A tear run down from her right eye. She pursed her lips, looked at Jake's eyes and said: "I need it. Please Jake, help me." His cock touched her labia. Ann hugged Jake, pulling him closer. Jake lowered himself, his dick slowly sliding into Ann's cunt.

Ann moaned softly. She smiled as Jake started thrusting himself inside her, fucking her harder and harder. Jake was mumbling his head near her ear: "Make me come. Make me come". Ann jackknifed Jake's legs. She put her hands on his ass, pressing him further and further. Her nipples got rubbed under Jake. Ann felt her cunt tightening, and pressed Jack's ass harder. She moaned, saying, "Fuck me. Fuck me harder." Jake shoved his entire length into Ann. He started pressing his pelvis forwards and upwards. He looked at Ann. Her mouth was open, and she was mumbling and moaning.

"Take that, you bitch. "

Jake pressed himself against her swollen pussy. Ann continued to moan louder and louder. Jake gave another thrust.

"You've practically begged for this"

Jake moved again. Ann's moans became loud. Jake put his hand over her mouth, pushing two fingers into her mouth.

"Suck on this, slut. My cock's too busy. "

Jake pounded relentlessly; rubbing his balls against Ann. Ann trembled all over. Her hips shook. Her pussy tightened over Jake's cock. She tried to scream, but Jake's hands prevented her. Her hard nipples were massaged by Jake's moving chest.

Jake looked at Ann. Her pupils were dilated. She moved her head from side to side, moaning again and again, licking his fingers.

Jake whispered, "This one's for not locking the door, you teasing cunt!" Jake moved his entire body forwards, rubbing Ann's breasts. His balls crushed against Ann's labia mercilessly. Jake's dick filled Ann's tight pussy, making sure every bit of her was stimulated.

Ann's entire body contracted, squashing Jake's cock inside her. Her ass moved up and down rhythmically. Her pussy tightened violently, as if trying to rip Jake's cock off. Clear fluids and creamy secretions oozed out of her cunt, flowing over Jake's cock and balls. Ann extended her head backwards, finally breaking away from Jake's hand.

"Fuck me Jake, oh fuck."

Ann collapsed on the sofa, spent. She felt as though Jake had drained her entire energy. Jake got off her. He moved her left leg on to her right, and sat beside her. She was now lying on her back, her legs folded towards her, her calves and ankles dangling from the sofa. Jake sat next to her.

Ann looked at Jake.

"Wow Jake, I haven't screwed like that since college. "

Jake's gaze was fixated at Ann's tits.

"Ann, I'm afraid we have a problem. "

Jake stood up and faced Ann. Ann looked at Jake and blinked. She didn't know whether to cry or laugh. She didn't know whether to blame herself or assume Jake was unique. She definitely didn't expect this after all that shagging.

Jake sighed loudly and said, "Yes, Ann, I'm still hard. Now, be the bitch you are. Stand on all fours, spread your hips, and lift your ass. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'll have to fuck you again. That shouldn't be a problem for a teasing little slut like you, should it?"

Ann blushed. She was offended by Jake's tone and language. However, she was the one who masturbated with her door open. She was the one who asked Jake to take his pants off. She had sucked Jake without him even asking, and, yes, she had begged him to screw her.

Ann said, "I don't do doggy style. It's too humiliating."

Jake sat near Ann. He looked at her and grinned.

"It's ok Ann. No point on raping you. "

Jake put his hand on Ann's pussy. He started to move his index finger over her pussy, between her thighs, leading up to her asshole and back.

Ann trembled. She didn't want this, but she couldn't help herself. Jake was using two of his fingers now, gently pressing. Ann's hips shook.

""Jake, please stop. Jake, take your hand off my pussy. P..P..lease Jake, I..I..I really can't do this."

"Fuck that, you horny bitch", said Jake. "My fingers are already wet."

Ann moved her right hand towards Jake, but he caught her wrist. Ann tried to put her left hand between her thighs, but Jake caught that hand too. Ann tried to fight Jake, but ended up lying on her back with her wrists held by Jake. Jake was standing on his knees between her thighs.

Jake! You asshole!" Shouted Ann."

Jake smiled at Ann. He pointed his chin between her legs, and said, "I think it's your holes which require some maintenance." Ann looked down. Her labia were engorged. Her clit was swollen. Her pussy was oozing. The tension she felt was unbearable.

"Ok, you win!" Cried Ann. Jake let go of Ann's hands. She turned over on all fours, exposing her ass. Ann turned her head and said, "Fuck me now! I can't stand it any longer."

12