The Experiment Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple's exploration of an open marriage continues.
3.1k words
4
52.1k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
162 Followers

Not unexpectedly we were woken up by the kids the next morning. As usual, permission to go watch the telly had them run down stairs and leave us alone. This was usually a special time for us, alone and pretty sure to be un-interrupted for enough time to get intimate. After last night though I wasn't sure what to expect. I had a raging hard on, but tried to keep it away from my wife. I didn't want her to feel forced.

Yet she spooned up against me, and being quite forward for her, reached around and held me. "Hmm, someone's keen." I was rolled on my back to have her take me in her mouth, then deeper, then deeper. She took me all the way in for the first time in our life together, and I got the best blow job I had ever had. She was tentative, gagged and had to restart a few times, but wow! The thought that another man had been there first, had taught her this kept tickling the back of my mind, but it didn't stop me coming. She even swallowed.

She didn't talk about the night before, and when I tried to raise it I just got a finger gently placed over my lips. I let it drop, and life carried on. It was like nothing happened, though arguably our sex was better than usual. Our repertoire was increased, and when I tried things like spanking her while we fucked, she didn't protest. Far from it.

I did want to talk about it, to hear her say it was all right, yet we didn't. Life just carried on. Well, it carried on for two weeks. That Saturday she was nervous, jittery, and irritable. I put it down to an upcoming period, though the timing didn't seem quite right. The day went OK, but after we got the kids to bed she stopped me.

"Darling, I have a confession. I contacted him."

"I'm sorry?"

"Him, you know!" I did, I just didn't want to admit it. The concept was chilling. "He's coming over tonight."

"What... I don't understand. I thought you said you hated it, that you didn't want to talk about it? I..."

"Shh, I don't. I'm not sure I can explain it. All I know is I need it again, need the danger, the thrill. It was both horrible, and better than anything else I'd ever experienced. So, I got the number from your phone and texted him. He's coming over tonight, in just a little while. I'm going to shower and change, you're going downstairs. When he's here, bring him up, and... we'll have some fun. OK?"

She didn't look at me, just turned and walked into our room. I wanted to run after her, to say we weren't going to do it, but she just quietly closed the door. I stood there for I don't know how long, wondering what to do. This was wrong, it was dangerous, it was exactly what I wanted to avoid, bring someone else into the equation for more than a one off.

Yet... a part of me wanted it too. So I found myself downstairs, pouring myself a whisky that I didn't even realise I'd drunk until I picked up an empty glass.

The front door bell rang.

"Darling? I'm ready, bring him up OK? I've just put the mask on, so don't bother responding. I can't hear a thing."

I paused, an urge to ignore the door filled my mind, to just make this go away. Instead I went and opened the door.

It wasn't him. A tall black stood there, grinning at me. "This the place, you the man? Charlie couldn't make it this early, but he didn't want to disappoint your lady, so he asked me to come along." He brushed past me into our home. "Nice place. You've done well. So, where is she?"

I didn't know what to say, wasn't sure I could trust myself to speak. This had to stop, and was also yet another deeply held fantasy. She was up there, blind, unable to hear. I was sure she'd have cuffed her hands, she couldn't even protest. I could just let this happen. My mouth was dry, did I dare? With a thump to my gut I realised she already had, this could happen.

"Yes. Let me show you." I led him up our big wide staircase, then along the hall to our room. We had a big old comfortable place with a massive master bedroom. I stopped on opening the door. She stood there, dressed in a corset, different from before, this one was black leather, black stockings and knickers with tall thin heels. I hand landed on my shoulder.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to have me some of that. You go tie her down to the bed, spread eagle, yeah? She's in for a good old time." I looked at him, he was polite enough, but it felt like a command. Yet I turned and moved to her, took her hand, and led her to the bed. She didn't protest, she recognized my touch. When I did up her hands, she helped, when I spread her legs and did up her ankles, she shivered, but shifted her bottom to move.

When I stood and turned back to him, he was nude. I couldn't help but suck by breath in a gasp. I thought all those jokes about blacks being well hung where just that, jokes. He was. He wasn't absurd like I'd seen in some old 1970's porno flicks, but he was definitely bigger than me, maybe six inches slack, and good knows what when he got hard.

"So, you a fluffer?"

"Excuse me?"

"Some guys who pimp their wives like to get the men hard before the main show begins. So, you want to blow me? You're looking at it like you're hungry."

"No... No!" I felt myself flush in a mix of embarrassment and confusion.

He came over and put an arm around me, "Hey, no harm meant. Me and Charlie, like this is our thing, doing other men's wives. A lot of them, the husbands, they're like closet poofs or sissies. Hell, some of their wives even force them to do it. We don't mind, its all part of the game." He nodded at my wife, bound to the bed, her head twisting, wondering what was going on. "She won't know, and I won't tell a soul. It would ruin our thing if it got out we blabbed about what happened."

"No, really, its not... I'm not..."

"Hey, no sweat, but like help me out anyway, OK. No fag thing, just helping a brother." He had lifted one of my hands and wrapped it around my shaft. "We don't want no limp dick thing for your woman do we?"

His hand guided mine, making it stroke his shaft. I wanted to pull away, but his arm around my shoulder held me tight. I knew I still could, but in a weird way I felt powerless. I hated it, but I did it. Maybe that's what she meant in the car after the first time? It twitched and began to grow in my hand. God it was big.

"You got snodded, and feeling confused and hot, went to the bedside table and got out a bottle we used with the toys sometimes. Nervous, and not entirely sure what to do I went and stood in front of him.

"Go on, get some on your hands... that's it... then rub it up and down the shaft." I did, not quite believing I was stroking another man's cock. "Pull back the foreskin... yeah baby." I jumped away, suddenly realising I was giving him pleasure. He laughed, pummelled my shoulder playfully and moved to the bed. With more grace than the situation deserved he manoeuvred between her legs, making sure he didn't touch her. It struck me he intended to put his cock in without having done anything else.

There was no doubt she was aroused, and from previous conversation I suspected this would be a real thrill for her. At least until she figured out this wasn't who she was expecting. What then?

He held himself up on his legs and one arm, using his free hand to aim. With a fair bit of skill he just slipped the head in.

"Oh god! Oh yeah..." He started sliding in, real slow. Her head was jerking back and fourth, almost meaningless phrases tumbling from her mouth. He kept going, and going.

Suddenly her body went still, stiff even. "But... You can't be! God, its so big! No! No!" She struggled, but he kept sliding in. I tensed, waiting for her key word, ready to jump in and pull him off. It was clear she didn't want this, but at the same time she wasn't telling me that in the one unambiguous way we had. I debated whether to intervene or not, but something held me back.

Then he stopped and she jerked like in pain. "Touch down!" He wasn't all the way in, but maybe he was. With a jerk he lifted up his legs and arm and slammed down on her, with a lift of his hips he pulled back and slammed back in. One hand brutely grabbed a breast, the other twisted her face towards his. An improbably long tongue snaked out of his mouth and pushed into hers. He was hard, brutal. I watched her body jerk and writhe underneath him. Taking a step forward I knew I had to stop this.

Then she came. Her back arched, a moan escaping from around his kiss, that short hard laugh she only did when she was cumming. Oh god, she was cumming. Then he slowed, lifting up and laughing.

"You bastard... you bastard...." Giving her no rest he shifted to a slow gentle rhythm. He became soft, languid, licking and gently stroking her. And so he continued for the next hour, not changing position, just changing style. He ripped four orgasms out of her before I finally heard the door bell ring.

"Hey, that be Charlie. Go let him in, then I'll finish off when he's up."

My breath ragged I turned automatically to the bedroom door. I was halfway down the hall before I realised I'd just done what he said. I was still fully dressed, though I felt hot and bothered, confused. My cock in my trousers ached.

Yet I went and opened the door, stood back and let the guy from the first night in. He grinned, patted me on the shoulder and came in like he owned the place. With glib comments about the house he just started upstairs and I had to hurry to close the door and catch up. By the time I got into the bedroom he was already half out of his cloths.

"So the dude don't fluff, but he's got nice soft hands!" The black leered at me from where he rode my wife.

"Cool. Hey, get some lube." He said it without looking at me. I wanted to turn and stomp away, and I wanted to stay and not miss a second. The black was speeding up, clearly getting close. I got the lube, and walked over towards Charlie.

I tired handing him the bottle, but he looked at me like I was dirt. "Just do me all right? We've got to move fast once he's done." I felt my jaws clench, but poured some oil onto my hands, then moved forward. Not believing myself for the second time that night I touched another man's cock, stroked it, got it hard, made it slick.

With a shout I turned to see the black obviously jetting deep into her, and was stunned to see her arch her back in response. What was that, the fifth time? He jumped up like he'd just gone for a stroll in the park, rather than having run a marathon. The two of them moved into action, quickly shifting around. Both hands got tied up at the same point as did both feet, putting her on her left side. Then Charlie got on the bed behind her, and to my surprise took one side of the mask off, freeing an ear.

He moved one knee out, putting her body at a tilt, then began stroking her body. "So babe, enjoy my little surprise?"

"No... I don't know... it was... I..." She was almost incoherent.

He chuckled, "Relax. So, did you clean out like I asked?"

The black suddenly was behind me, his hands landing on my shoulder.

"Yes." Her voice was small. I felt punched in the stomach, they'd done more than text.

He shifted forward, lifting his cock. I was expecting him to point it to her pussy, but with a sudden realisation like a slap to the face, he was pointing further back. "Relax now, just like I told you." He put the tip to her ass, and began to push slightly forward.

"Ahh." She cried out.

I jerked forward, but the black took firm hold of me. "Let it be. She got a stop word?"

"Yes, but I..."

"This is nothing to do with you. If she wants it to stop, we'll stop." An arm wrapped around me firmly, I struggled, but he was very strong. Then he started unbuttoning my shirt. "Time to get you ready too. Think about it, you're going in there soon."

"No... Ahhh." He'd pushed forward further, but stopped, and bent to kiss her neck.

"Shhh, you're so beautiful. It'll be OK, just relax." A bit more, she tried to pull away, but one of his hands held her hip firm.

"Oh god, stop... stop. Its too much."

He'd gone still, but I could tell the tip was now in her. Her face was contorted, it obviously hurt, yet she hadn't used her key word. I begged her to do that, instead, after a minute, he slowly pushed in a bit more.

"You know you want it, just take it."

"I don't, I don't, take it out!" Her voice rang with the pain. Her mouth was open, little gasps and moans of clear hurt escaped her.

"Ah, you're doing it because I want it."

"Yes."

"Even better, we like girls who behave. Here, a bit more."

"Ahhh, oh god, stop it."

I struggled again, really wanting to throw these two bastards out. I was held firm, and with some moves worthy of a wrestling match he got my shirt off.

Then thank god Charlie pulled back. But only for a moment, he used his hand to re-guide himself, and slowly pushed back in.

"No... stop it." It sounded like she was crying.

"Relax, it will get better. And the next time will be easier, the time after that easier still. One day I'll find you, push you against a wall, and just shove in. Oh yeah baby, take it."

He pulled back, all the way out again, then shoved right back in. It looked easier that time. "That's it, you're adjusting. Good... good." Half of his cock was in before he pulled out, the next time more, then more. He began a steady rhythm. He was fucking her, fucking her ass. As he did he closed up the mask again, making her deaf once more.

Somehow the black had got my jeans down around my knees, and was pushing them off. "So you ever do her there before?" I shook my head. "How does it feel to watch another man take her cherry?"

"Horrible..."

I suddenly realised I was nude and his cock was rock hard, upright between my cheeks. "You want to change places, be her getting fucked in the ass?"

"No!" I did not, I did not want her there either.

"It can be arranged, she'd never know." He chuckled, but just then Charlie, who'd moved into high speed in her ass, pulled out. I was let go and the two hustled together again. She was lifted, her arms raised up so that the cuffs latched onto a hook on the door. Then Charlie stepped behind her and I was shocked at how he just stuffed his cock up her ass, then started sawing in and out of her. He spanked her as he did.

My wife's head hung, she was crying, moaning. The black stepped up and lifted her head, kissed her deeply. Charlie stepped back, the black moved in. For a moment he rapidly spanked her with this short sharp little slaps that made his ass cheeks raise. They where flaming red. Then he stepped forward and also pushed his cock quickly up inside her.

I was hard, god I was hard. It was all too much. I didn't know if I should get a knife and kill them, run away in horror, or push them out of the way and fuck her myself. Then Charlie came over, a big grin on his face. "She's ready for you man, come on." He led me forward, the black pulled back and I looked down to see her rose bud wide and stretched.

To their encouragement I moved forward, lifted my cock and heard myself groan as I pushed in. It was so different to pussy, warm, very tight, and so very good. I grabbed her hips and started fucking.

Just as I was getting a rhythm I was pulled back. Charlie took my place, then the black. We did her, all three of us, one after the other, spanking and fucking. She hung there limply, taking it. God it was horrible. Then the black came, then I did and as I collapsed on the bed, Charlie with a shout sunk deep inside her.

I took ragged breaths, and watched as they quickly dressed, kissed and spanked her, then left. She hung there, limp but standing, used. I loved her so much, and maybe hated her just a little too. Yet she needed me. I stood, trembling, and got her arms down, took off the mask, went to kiss her.

She pulled away, and just turned into our ensuite. The shower turned on. It kept going for a long, long time. I think she was crying, yet the door was closed and locked. I went to the other bathroom and cleaned up. Went back to our room and turned down the lights, then waiting. I waited a long time, but finally she came out. Her soft footsteps moved across the room in the deep dark. Her body slid onto the bed, underneath our deep heavy duvet, and to my relief curled up against mine.

"Don't talk, don't say a word. It was too much, I want it to be a dream. I don't even know how many of them there were. God." She went silent on that, and somehow, we slowly drifted off to sleep.

LittleTom
LittleTom
162 Followers